Alorica

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megmutatása

Many opportunities for advancement, if you apply yourself.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Friendly environment. A culture of "family" and a kind atmosphere. Easy to become distracted by the fun. Not difficult to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poca paga, líderes con poca preparación

Crece gente con poca preparación, normalmente sin estudios y solo ayudan a crecer gente de su mismo bajo nivel de estudios

Nada

Kontra érvek

Poca paga, lideres sin estudios

The Worst Experience I've Had So Far

Awful process to get the job, even worse process when it comes to training. There is literally nobody on site until the campaign you get hired in for starts, not even HR is on-site, imagine walking in and trying to get your documents approved in person so that you can start, and being told there is no one there. Management is flaky, and not much has changed since I've worked for another client a year or two ago. I was really hoping this other campaign would be better, but sadly, it is worse. Very disorganized, we were herded like cattle. I wish this was WFH, but apparently, it is on-site, which is new to me, because most jobs here are remote, or at least that is how it used to be. The overall environment here is like we are on lockdown. Pass, if you can. I walked out, and I can see why there is such a high turnover. I wanted to give it a chance, but again, nothing has changed.

Pro érvek

Fairly decent pay, it's a job

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, disorganized, chained to your desk, lack of caring management

Newbie-friendly environment

Kuddos to the team leaders, specially to the team that I've been with. Great management. Friendly environment. Accepts Highschool Graduate and giving chances to all.

Have meal allowance

Mandatory Upskill
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The company makes promise but don't honor what they say

They out source your campaign and promise to find jobs for everyone and honor medical accommodations and employess are just a number. After almost 15 years they sent job overseas because of medical issues am not able to work 40 hours but had work part-time for several years on site. Was not able to get internet in home and thought the understood that I would take job that was offer

Pay

Healthcare

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Steady job

Very unprofessional played over people money and had favorites. The job was fast paced not long training. You have to catch on fast and they will fire you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

they throw you on the floor with less than adequate training.

they throw you on the floor with less than adequate training. training is horrible, they throw you on the phones with real customers and expect you to figure it out on your own.

everything

Horrible

After almost 3 years at Alorica they threw everyone over the summer to unemployment for 6 weeks only to bring us back throw us that qualify to some project NO consideration to our schedules nothing you can work there in management not get a raise then throw us to a project making less than what you are hiring new ones for...you are nothing at alorica they do not care one bit...they gave these loyal employees no other options when there are other projects ...insane they treat people like garbage...

Don’t work here!!

Worst place to work! Management is terrible! They blame you because they dont trained you well/at all! System always broken! They make you clock out when the system is working on there end and they say its your fault! Im begging you pleace dont work here! Run as far and as fast as you can from this place. There is no holiday! They want you to do everything under the sun for only $15hr!

None!

It’s ok

It’s good work place but you have to have the mindset to work there. You have to work really really hard to get recognition and even if you work really hard there is no grantee they will recognize your effort.

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Hay varias opciones de puestos, hay capacitación y soporte al terminar la misma, hay opciones de horarios, servicio médico en site, vales de despensa, transporte por parte de la empresa para horario vespertino, cafetería con varias opciones de comida, snacks en ocasiones.

Pro érvek

Servicio médico en site, transporte
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good for newbies but low salary

They train their employees to exceed customer expectations and builds your skill set you need for your career journey.

Just wasn't for me

Training was terrible, didn't really know what I was supposed to do when being trained from home with little guidance.

Breaks

Repetitive

It’s a paycheck.

Management was ok, pay was decent. Bonuses were easy enough to make. Really depends on what campaign you get. Most are a lot of people getting upset at you.

just fine

depends on what you get assigned to but I had so many issues with the programs used practically every two weeks and got in trouble because I was unable to work due to it even though it was literally unable to do anything.

pays well

management

Worst company

The worst company to work for. If you want to go nowhere apply here. They never give raises whether you've been with them for a year or 10years your salary is the same. Cheap company does nothing for their employees(one time we were given a $5 giftcard for xmas). When your department closes they then bounce you around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?the support and opportunity to grow in the fieldWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?unruly customers and the pay could be moreWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?management was very helpful in stressful situationWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?everyday was differednt but most enjoyable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

bueno pero un poco estresante

es bueno pero un trabajo bastante estresante, la paga es buena
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This job is great for people starting a career

Customer service job is ok, nothing exciting about it. Would recommend to people who starting job search after high school. The job is simple, basic and easy to learn

No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A very positive learning experience

Working at Alorica was a positive experience for me. I enjoyed being part of a new project and utilizing my skills in tech support and customer service. The team dynamic was strong and the schedule was flexible. I appreciated the variety of products I was able to manage and the ongoing training opportunities to expand my skill set. Overall, I highly recommend Alorica as a great place to work."

Great culture, rewards

Overtime, short staffed

Not productive

I enjoy taking calls and talking with customer especially if they are irate, and also when we are required to render OT for one week and dedicate my self in work .

Incentives and OT's

N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés