Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 074 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Leadership and Confused staff.
Traditional Mail Service Advocate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, november 21.
I worked for petty and childish individuals who bullied the workers. Do not recommend to anyone unless they intend to stay temporarily. I don't speak ill of my workplaces, but this place was one of the worst.
The Paycheck
Everything Else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Review
Training Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 21.
The pay is on the low scale and performance does not help you. Management has attitude and extreme expectations. Always understaffed and high turn over.
Its a job
Management, pay, attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
company and management is ok but salary is low compare to other centers
Customer Support Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marikina2017, november 21.
I love Alorica since its near and the account that I support is easy and the calls we are getting are moderate to low. The only downside of this company is the low basic pay but the strong advantage they have is that they place it in a strategic area where employees that suppose to work in Ortigas, Makati or Cubao ended up working in Alorica. All for the same reason(proximity).
proximity is the advantage
Kontra érvek
low basic pay compare to other call center companies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long avails for some months
CSR/TSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cebu City, Cebu2017, november 21.
Not so good compensation. But you can get avails overload before anyain events on cables. They said it is not a sales job but they always push you to upsell there insurance.
Good environment
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2017, november 20.
People at Alorica are very awesome they provide coaching and they provided us a good quality training where no one left unlearned and they always make sure to give the agent the right knowledge
$$ are the bottom line
automation support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 20.
they will work you to death if you let them.
saving money is the bottom line for them.
I was lucky and had a great supervisor and team to work for.
5 mins notice of layoff.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 20.
I worked here for several months, I ended up leaving the company due to being harassed by a fellow co-worker, which of my supervisor did nothing about. I quit, was told I was rehireable but when I went to re-apply figuring I needed to face my demons head on, was told I was not rehireable. I get not being rehired due to not giving two weeks but there is so much drama at this establishment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Progressive management
Cust. Serv. Rep. Marketing / Q.A. Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, november 20.
Management has not been progressive. If management was progressive and the company gave raises it would help with moral greatly. That is all I have to say about Alorica.
Stepping Stool
Call Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 20.
Alorica a very well known name in fresno is a pretty good job however like a lot of jobs it comes with its stressful twists. the training classes are pretty hands on and you're able to learn and adapt to whats the trainer is laying forth to the class. the thing is everyone talks and gossips not a great place to even try to consider bringing your home life there. he customers are 95% of the time rude
great money opportunities
life/work balance is off
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 20.
Work hours are from 9-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday. What I learned in this company is how to use many sites at one time. The management is great and people that work there are amazing. The only thing I don't like is that there are not pay raise in the company.
Management is great
pay is not great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
hardest part of the job.
Workforce Management Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, Texas2017, november 20.
Being patient and following guidelines while having customers yell in your ear on the only ways your allowed to assist them. Also having to sit there on slow days and do nothing.
friendly enviorment.
sitting down all day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Balanced work environment
Call Center Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, november 19.
Excellent working environment everyone is treated with respect. Opportunity to learn and develop is exceptional.
Management is receptive of all staff
Work place culture is balanced.
I wish the job paid more and had better benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Review
Team Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 19.
This is a great starting job for those entering the workforce. It offers full time hours, incentives and bonus opportunites, On the other hand, ]] has very poor and unprofessional management. Management does not sure interest or sympathy for their emploees. Unprofessionalism, harrassment, drama and favoritism happens daily. Workers are unhappy there.
incentive and bonus opportunities
unprofessionalism
Would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, november 19.
Its a horrible place to work at. Little pay for what they expect from us. States they pay holiday pay but if hired after jan 1st 2017 you will not recieve holiday pay unless you work holiday but the place closes on holidays. Also its like pulling teeth to get a day off and also no raises for at least 5 years.
Pro érvek
Monthly luncheon. Weekly bonus if you hit your goals for week
Over worked. Underpaid
Alorica
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, november 19.
Never work for this company ever. It seemed like a low life dead end job and the employees who had been their longer would scavenge for the scraps the company had to offer. Very hard to get recognition and rise in this company. The competition is scum, plus no one around seemed to really care about continued progression or overall success. After working for Alorica, I'll probably never want to work at a call center of any kind. I guess you could say I had a bad experience with this job.
Brakes
Scheduling
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 19.
Worst place I've ever worked the management was horrible and they fired me over a call dropping and not being able to call the customer back right away.
Hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Alorica take over of West Corporation was a nightmare
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017, november 19.
Job eliminated during Alorica's buy-out of West Corporation. Health care priced out-of-reach and was not adequate coverage. Heavy-handed, Big Brother supervisory culture.
Pro érvek
Lunch/Breaks were adequate and superior vending options
Heavy-handed supervisory culture.
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 19.
A typical day working for Alorica ( New York Times ) was pretty busy with customers calling in and tending to their accounts.I learned patience, understanding, and computer skills. The management is great at Alorica. The operational managers and great and really care for their employees just like the co workers. Very genuine culture. The hardest part of the job would be trying to do everything you can to have a happy customer. Sometimes you can not please every customer but you have to do your best and try. The most enjoyable part of working here is that the customers appreciate what you are doing for them, at the end of the day that is all that matters.
Pro érvek
lunch catered, drawings, and appreciation.
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Pretty good Customer Service / Help Desk company
Part Time Customer Service Help Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2017, november 19.
My manager was great! Other employees great.
A few of the supervisors were a tad militant!
There is a small commission scale for enrolling customers and for saving accounts.
Friendly atmosphere
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good start up job, challenges for advancing
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2017, november 18.
While they did provide training, you had to be able to meet several standards for the job./ The work environment was a bit challenging, but you had to meet regular monthly requirements to get anything above the hourly pay./ If you didn't meet the monthly requirements, you would be given increasing disciplinary action, going from verbal to written to termination./
I will admit the company did know how to throw parties for certain events./ During Halloween, they turned the dining area into a kid's carnival, with an inflated game area, and all the walls were plastered with haunted decorations./ My office area also threw contests for certain events, and gave out rewards for contests to achieve the monthly call required standards./
Pro érvek
Free popcorn (at times), good break room areas.
Kontra érvek
Strictly timed breaks, and challenging call standards

Átfogó minősítés