Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 292 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A laid back place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, szeptember 22.
If you don't mind dealing with angry customers screaming at you over the phone then this is a good place to work. They offer bonus incentives that are performance based and paid time off that's accrued annually. There is a lot of potential to advance here.
Opportunity for Advancement
Angry Customers are stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Ghetto call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, szeptember 22.
In all my life I have never seen a more ghetto call center, from the managers to the supervisors to the regular workers. Fights, drama, cliques that are always ready to throw down and management there with them as well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the flexibility of picking my own hours to work
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, szeptember 22.
I would recommend Alorica if your looking for flexible hours. I enjoy working from the comfort of my home. I also like working in an environment that it’s just me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Nice
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 22.
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
productive place
Customer Relations Manager/Computer Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, szeptember 22.
the pay was horrible, the none professional environment, the place is very dirty, the people the hire most of them they are uneducated it, they fired people left and right.
40 hours per week
not enough pay
Start up job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, szeptember 22.
It is an excellent place to work between jobs or trying to get a new start in life. The learning is endless as you work in a very diverse work place.
Great pay
Not dependable
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 21.
productive fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria. has a friendly environment. easy job. can get boring. recommend listing to music when you get the hang of work.
friendly environment
Great
Sales Agent Outbound (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 21.
Great company
Great people to work with
Great pay
Human Resources was always willing to help.
Managers was always helpful
Great advancement in company
Produtive and stressful
New Hire Training Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI 492012018, szeptember 21.
Management should make the site fun or give incentives (give them on time), give the people something to come to work for besides a check. The company wants employees to be flexible but they are not with the employees (including supervisors, trainers, and agents). The only time a "raise" is given is when your move to a higher position and that does not happen often (no raises).
Overtime
Kontra érvek
not always paid on time, over worked, low pay, no paid holidays
easy entry level
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/LEADERSHIP INTERN (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 21.
easy to get hired, that's probably why they paid so little. I worked there for over 2 years and was able to move up to a "Leadership Intern" but although I had more responsibilities, I never received an increase in pay and was told that my benefit for additional responsibilities was getting time off of the phones. I left to find a better paying job.
Pro érvek
gained experience and worked with nice people
too little pay
Productive work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, szeptember 21.
CSR for Verizon customers . Easy paced job, different type of environment for new people who's first time working in the customer service industry. It's a great way to start off your career path
Productive work place
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 21.
A some place to work good energy and good pay will good workers to work next to and to be around and also the environment and the culture of mixed people it’s wonderful.
Vacation pay
Shirt brea
Alorica
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 21.
Working here was very relaxed, there was lax supervision, and a minimum amount of sales needed per day. Sometimes your bosses would review your calls and coach you accordingly. I didnt like the neighborhood thou, there where a lot of potheads hanging around.
great money
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 21.
The job was really good money but they only offer full-time, I prefer to do part-time there if they ever decide to offer it. I probably made the most money at this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2018, szeptember 20.
Temp job, that was to turn into more, but did not. Lasted to short because they hired too many and some had to go. Filler characters here. I mean what do you want.
Unrealistic requirements.
Close-Captioner for the Hearing Impaired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, szeptember 20.
Expected to caption perfectly, (less than 5 mistakes), even if the conversation was 3 hours long, or the speaker was foreign. Very hard on the voice.
No holiday work.
Kontra érvek
Fast talkers, mush-mouths & foreigners. Expected us to not interfere, even if child molestation in progress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
acceptable
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 20.
This was a call center job, I learned how to handle the calls that come inbound and gather information from people that were applying for a credit card. The management team was well, there were many rules what you could and could not do while you worked even down to dress codes. The hardest part was reading word for word disclosures and could be very long. The most part I enjoyed was working together with people that cared about me, team players.
Stressfull
Hospitality Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, szeptember 20.
I worked here for 3 years if your not a favorite then you just stuck there is a high turn over rate because people like to use there phone on the floor and they cant handle upset customers
Hour lunch
Ambiente con presion
Customer Service - Back Office Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, szeptember 20.
El dia empezaba con tareas que venian directamente del cliente, eran reportes que se tenian que entregar en un periodo de una hora. El transcurso del dia consistia en contestar llamadas de supervisor sin descuidar el reporte qie se entregab en una hora, y a la vez darle retroalimentacion a tus agentes en base a las llamadas donde hayan sido calificados con un resultado bajo.
Pro érvek
habia seguro medico de gastos mayores
No habia hora de salida
Great culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, szeptember 20.
Great company just hard on the work life balance if in a salaried position. Several advantages to working here especially the opportunity to promote from within.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van