Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 431 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, október 19.
I have been here for a year and I honestly wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone! A day at Alorica is wondering when are you going to get fired, system and payment issues! You are not appreciated and they make up new rules everyday! There are no benefits and pto is a joke. Even if you do have it good luck getting it approved. No one really knows what they are doing. You get different information from different people everyday. Their attendance policy is ridiculous! If you have an medical reason you have to leave or miss work they do not honor it and it counts against you. We use to have a 6 minute grace period, 9 points, buyback points and your points come off every 60 days. Now it’s 8 points, no buy backs, no grace period and points come off every 90 days. They even changed how points is given so they add up quickly. Management and HR are TERRIBLE they say come to them if you have a problem but they don’t care they just want to get to out their face and don’t let you come to them about your money being short they will try to avoid you or make an excuse. They sell you a dream about how much money you’ll be getting or could make but it’s all a lie. Even with our bonuses that are owed to us we never see again they will make up an excuse. There is so much favoritism and sneaky under handed stuff going on it’s ridiculous. Your job is based off random surveys . You have to be at an 89% each week which doesn’t make since because we get our bonus based upon our performance for the month. So say you had great survey but one person gave a bad survey and you drop down to 88% they will  több... Pin you even if the customer said it wasn’t you they just don’t like the company they don’t care they will penalize you for it! Each week that you’re not at 89% they pin you. There is 7 weeks of nesting if you get to 3 pins you’re fired. They say they will overturn calls but don’t. That place is rigged! You are not setup for success only failure. We are nothing but a number to them. Oh don’t dare put in a 2 weeks notice they will fire you. Either get fired or quit is basically the only options they give you. Besides the stress from the work place the job is actually easy once you learn the systems. I actually love talking to and helping customers that’s honestly the best part of the job besides pay day, breaks and lunch LOL. If they was to get a whole new management they actually knew what they were doing and cared about their employees this could be a great company. Times are hard I only suggest you get this job if you have no life or just need something until whatever you are waiting on is available. I hesitated on writing a review but I had to let people know what they are signing up for. I also read the other reviews they’re all true. They want to treat you like a slave instead of a person and pay you your worth. I done had some great coworkers, trainers and managers get fired or quit because of this company. To avoid stress, anxiety, depression, and humiliation I would stay away.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Your days off, breaks, lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Productive, Positive Vibes.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 19.
Alorica is just like any other job, has it's ups and downs. Has it's cool and positive spiritual people and some who just come to work, great place to meet friends and just relaxing on weekends and fast past on week days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
A job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 19.
Stressful. Most stressful job i've had to endure. Made alot of friends and had the opportunity to advance just didn't want tbe responsibility being new to customer service.
Flexible
Stress
Alorica fun work lace
Call Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, október 18.
A typical day at work is handling disconnect calls sometimes moving the customer services providing the customer with benefits and helping them save some money trying to lower there bill as low as possible
Loved the people
Critical Issue Resolutions Manager (CIRM) (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799362018, október 18.
The job isn’t the greatest but probably the easiest job alive. I mostly stayed for the people. I also went into work in a good mood and leaving in a good mood
People, relaxed
Kontra érvek
Pay, no bonus, no discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Just a stepping stone
Global Tech Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, október 18.
With this job it is a lot of politics and who knows who so you can move up with in the company. A lot of the time it is a lot of drama and as if you were still in high school. People are sleeping with each other and that is how they get promoted and not fired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great first job
Call center Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, október 18.
you answer calls all day long. its a good first job with good pay. not the greatest healthcare offered or the best management. they dont take doctor notes for days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, Okay environment.
customer service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 17.
Loved working here, easy tasks. Overall good experience. Like any call center the teams working seemed a bit immature, and a lot like high school, with the drama.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work if you like sitting for a long period of time
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shaw and Blythe2018, október 17.
Would not recommend to anyone, you sit for a long period of time and you are rated by stats. Disconnects are not approved of you are expected to upsell Verizon when customers call in to disconnect their service if the customer does disconnect it has a bad effect on you.
Short term position
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, október 17.
I enjoyed and appreciated working for this company. I did realize that the call center environment is not the exact culture for me. The overall environment was fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet people from different areas of life...
Membership Consultant Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 17.
Nice place to work. Talking to card members about keeping their cards can either be positive or a negative for someone that can keep their numbers up to be able to get a great bonus. Sometimes, you do not know if and when you'll get a bonus depending on the right or wrong way to keep a card member with the card that they are trying to cancel. Managers are communicative and teaching you the basic steps in having a conversation with a card member. Sometimes, a card member can be so abusive. No matter how nice you talk to them..they can be very mean for just doing your job. NO vacation times unless you have earned PTO. I feel the salary needs to be alot higher, knowing how the job can really stress someone out.
Pro érvek
Sometimes you get awards for doing really well, and other times..you'll get a great lunch as a group.
Kontra érvek
The salary is too low and only a 10 min. break..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent job for graduating students.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 17.
I recommend the job to anyone who’s about to graduate high school. I enjoyed working at Alorica. I was able to assist members with issues they had over the phone without the attitude that they would give while working at fast food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, október 17.
started as a great place to work. the training was great, the trainer made you want to be there and retain the information. the call volume was okay, when the holidays came it sped up a bit but nothing major .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Intake Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 17.
Alorica offers a wide variety of shift schedules and line of work. They are really laid back on dress code and we have a quota for faxes but if we don't meet it it doesn't affect our work or pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It was okay
Customer Service Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, október 17.
It was a very toxic environment I would rather not recommend this place to any of my peers. The work was easy the culture was not. It made it difficult for you to do your job.
un ambiente
Tier 1 Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santo Domingo2018, október 17.
responder 60 llamadas
como dirigirme a las personas de una manera directa y amable
no teníamos una relación directa con la gerencia
trabaje con personas de Canadá estando en república dominicana, teníamos diferentes actividades todos los meses
Lidiar con personas que no tenían la capacidad de entendimiento y que nos culpaban de sus problemas
ayudar a las personas cuando no entendían algo, era agradable sentir su agradecimiento
Pro érvek
seguro medico y descuentos en algunos centros de comida y peluquería
Kontra érvek
los insultos recibidos por algunas personas
job overview
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018, október 17.
Alorica is a very stressful place to work, there is very little floor support or management to assist when an issue arises. The pay does not accommodate even the basic means of living. The means to sale in any means necessary drives the site more than anything and if you do not sell the other services that the site is required to sell you are viewed in a negative way and do not receive any help from anyone on the floor. Requires to sit for long periods of time. When a caller escalates a call management almost always will refuse taking the call leaving you to irritate and make the customer feel like they have to value to the company they chose for their service.
n/a
Kontra érvek
the whole site is mismanaged and the pay is not accomodating to the basics of living
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible place poor management no raises
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
simply horrible and the management was very horrible not a place to start a career and didn't pay enough rude attitudes from management a horrible environment overall
bonuses
Kontra érvek
no raise rude and dont care about employees well being
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Just stay focused
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, október 16.
I worked here over the summer and for the most part as long as you come in do your job and get out you will be just fine, but as with anything drama is sure to follow. overall a good place just needed better management.
first time job
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 16.
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
laid back easy work
low pay building smells
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van