Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 583 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Great place to work
DirecTV Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Pedro Sula2018, január 31.
It was a place where you can go and do your job without the constant pressure under you that you are doing a bad job, because everyone is helping each other
Healthcare, Transport
Short Breaks
Okay to work at
International Preferred Customer Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, január 31.
If you need a job its okay but noting permanent. Busy client work. Cafeteria is building. Pay is decent. Started at $12.50 now I'm at $16.00. The upper management only really cares about the client not really the workers.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lipa City, Batangas2018, január 30.
fun workplace, desirable training, incentives , have respect to every employee, recommended increase in benefits, might also consider employees opinion.
incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809162018, január 30.
I worked with so many managers throughout my workday that make my days outstanding and fun, I love the people I work with because they make things so simple.
Stressful
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 30.
Its very stressful only because of the customers that you get. Also they have really high expectations for you. They have like goals and coaching that I never liked but if you do follow all of their rules then you will most likely get yelled at by most customers.
Bonuses
Stressful work environmet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, január 30.
I overall think the job is great. Especially if you like the call center environment. Some of the benefits especially MLBA are really helpful. They help their employees alot in Time of need!!!!
MLBA
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok not the best but not the worst
Geek Squad Technical Support I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 30.
Alorica had its good and bad points just like any Call Center The people are good but upper management was not so good. The place started to go down after Windows 10 had been updated and were treated differrently and were expected to do more work
Pro érvek
They gave you incentives and offerred things to work overtime
Kontra érvek
Was not very friendly atmosphere they did lie to people
my review
Tech/customer rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, január 30.
Alorica is basically an ok job. It pays very well but its also poor management. Also poor dress code, no one followed the rules of the policy. you can get fired over the smallest thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and full of culture .
Operations Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, január 30.
I enjoy working at Alorica. I just want to be able to move up in pay and position . I hit my peak at Alorica and would like to see what else may be out there for me. It's a great place to work and they have always been good to me . I just feel like I can grow elsewhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Horrible Management
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 30.
I would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. They do not care about their employees. Their building was not very clean. There is a really high turn over rate in the employees. And it just seemed like there was always something going wrong.
Alorica In General
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, január 30.
Working at Alorica was not good and I did not like working there in general. The people that work there seem stuck up and they are very rude. I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Electronics are fun to work with
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 30.
I love working where I get to learn about technology electronics and computers and cell phones.I did do sales and and helped troubleshooting with network cards and computers and web.
Technology
Short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Negative work environment with poor management staff and leadership.
BACK OFFICE BILLING AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, január 30.
This company is a third-party vendor for UPS where most management and leadership in each department, including HR, is a joke! This place makes you miserable and unwilling to work.
Schedule flexibility
Benefits, management, career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad managment.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, január 30.
The people I worked with were all very nice but management had no idea what they were doing. And they lied to us in training about how to make out bonuses.
Incentives
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 30.
There are many incentives to come to work when scheduled and to what is required of your position. I believe that there is favoritism going around company. Not all agents and managers are being held accountable for their mistakes.
Kontra érvek
Breaks are not long enough
Na
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 29.
I loved working there it was a very relaxed place to work the only thing I could say I would of changed is the training did not really teach us what the job was holding and also the pay sucks.
not enjoyable
Customer Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, január 29.
alorica was a geek squad company so all day long you dealt with people calling in with computer problems and basically that was not the kind of job I was looking for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a goos company to work for
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 29.
If u want a temporary job go for it..the pay is horrible for what is asked of you and they are quick to write u up..some management is good but not all
No stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people were great to work with
Marketing Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 29.
it was a fast paced enviroment with a lot of activities for us every week, and it was a good place to work and meet and get to know a lot of good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica tried the company we served lacked big time
Billing Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, január 29.
Alorica was ok but I worked for Comcast Cable through Alorica, Comcast Cable TV wasn't good to their customers and used us to do the impossible a customer who isn't happy with their services won't buy more unless you are not honest and make unreal promises to them Alorica did nothing to resolve the issue of the training issues instead they replace you when you don't keep up with quotas.

Átfogó minősítés