Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 875 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Alorica
Endpoint Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, július 27.
Can be a good place to work. Salaried positions lack yearly reviews, increases or bonus's. Corporate culture is to move all positions over seas. Company continually changes benefits to long term employees to take earned benefits away such as PTO caps, No payout, reduced severance packages with caps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa dinâmica e muito agradável de trabalhar
Agente de Suporte Técnico HHP (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, július 27.
Minha avaliação é muito boa, porém poderia ter melhorado em algumas coisas.
Pro érvek
Levava minha marmita, porém se eu quisesse comer na empresa daria também.
Fornece vale refeição
General Review
Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2018, július 27.
Not a recommended choice for job seekers.
Compensation is not desirable.
Manager does not balance the workload.
No proper recreation area.
Area is good, safe.
Elevator is very slow. Sometimes stops.
Great Place to work at!
TEAM LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, július 26.
As long as you can survive OJT once you hit the floor its an extremely fast paced environment. One that has shaped my life forever. I would consider this place coming up in the sales industry.
upbeat welcoming
Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 26.
everyone is so kind and friendly, uplifting and welcoming to work
I learned how to manage people, how to time manage my day how to talk to your employees and customers, how to work on TV's and computers, how to professionally deal with a client.
the culture is everywhere there from the shirts to the computers to the team meetings
hardest part was not getting paid correctly for the work you were doing
the people you worked with
stable, secure, team work
Kontra érvek
no pay raise, little benefits
Stressfull
Customer Service Lead Agent/ Class Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 26.
Doesn't pay enough, and further away from where I live and makes some of us feel we aren't secure with this job. Barely get by with the pay but do say one thing this job is just a stepping stone for something better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Alorica worker
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, július 26.
While Alorica does have it's advantages, pay is reasonable with opportunities for bonus's as an agent. Once you move into a support role, those opportunities dwindle as well as annual reviews/raises.
Pro érvek
Not a difficult job - just have to be motivated and perform
Does not pay to promote
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Trainer
Peer mentor during training (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 26.
I had started here when it was transitioning from West to Alorica. My original trainer got promoted & left for training the 2nd trainer wrote me up for something I was not written up for by the original trainer, he went on vacation our last few days of training. We received a 3rd trainer he fired me when he switched training rooms which made me 2 minutes late. He eventually fired the entire class.
Great place
Benny the trainer sucks
call center
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 25.
make calls or take calls sitdown job not much moving around or down time but they try they best to treat the employees good and help with family issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A place for growth
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 25.
When starting at Alorica I came from a job making much more than I made here. They do provide competitive wages however I wish it was more. Understanding that I had to start from the bottom and move up, this was going to chance as I gain positions. I moved from a CSR to a trainer within 2 months and have been able to grow as a person and as a professional each and every step of the way.

Some stated that the management is horrible, however I've seen the fact that they bent over backwards for the persons that wanted to be there and the others that just wanted an easy buck, something for nothing, are the ones that seem to want to put bad things out there. I would advise a person that wants to work and grow with a company from within, Alorica is the place to be.
good environment
Block Advisor Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 25.
I enjoy the people I worked with and assisting the customers. Great supervisors in depth training very productive.f
Fun environment, sociable management, and understanding work system.
appreciation days and incentitives
pay versus demand
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018, július 25.
I had a very understanding team lead and operations manager. Most of the time management were able to fit my scheduling needs when there were openings. It was a great place for a jump start in customer call center.
Pro érvek
understanding management, supportive co workers near by
Kontra érvek
very busy and fast pace with back to back calls all hours of business
Deceptive proposal
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 25.
When they hired me, they told me that I would earn bonuses in each performance of my training stages, but as I waived the training finale, having passed all the stages they told me that they would not pay me since they had changed the decisions. Additionally, it has supervisors like children with a megaphone playing boss roles, who treat applicants as we are beginners without knowledge ripping orders by megaphone, this is not professional since they interrupt conversations with customers, they demand a lot of compliance from employees but they do not meet as a company, do not be fooled
Pro érvek
They have excellent clients as Toyota.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, and bad salary they do not comply with job offers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Call Center
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799122018, július 25.
typical call center
very high volume on at&t service or direct tv
great training
stressful
opportunities to get overtime
long hours sitting down
competitive work environment for commission
fun enviroment
long hours sitting down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cheep
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 25.
Alorica does not give raises (even for cost of living) I have been working for them going on four years now and every year I take home less and less as my insurance goes up and there is nothing to off set the additional cost. I am by far not the only one that can no longer make ends meet and Alorica will do nothing to change it. I am looking for a new place to work as I do not feel valued as an employee. Entry level employees are allowed to treat management any way they want with no fear of termination or any reprisal for their abusive actions, we are told that the agent is king and we need to just get over it.
It's a job
Kontra érvek
extreamly high cost of healthcare, no respect, very low pay, no raises ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
i am multi tasking and had a positive attitude towards work
Custmer Servce Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lipa, Batangas2018, július 25.
I am dedicated to work and willing train everything step by step. i am full of confident that i know my educational background and job experience helps as well to get deserving job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 25.
Really enjoyed working here. Overtime was available at uour convenienc. The only reason, I left was I became sick during the probation period. I have since reapplied and hope to be rehired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Absolutely Horrible
Resolution Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 24.
You barely get paid a living wage, raises only when they are legally required.The environment there sucks the energy out of you. If you have any PTO (even 2 hours) and you call in sick, it gets ripped away. On the flip side, if you save it and use it for vacation, then get sick,you get an attendance point. They barely accept reasonable accommodations, they don't adhere to their own policies, management doesn't give any sort of empathy, and doctor's notes are not accepted. DO NOT WORK HERE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stressful
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 24.
Alorica in Newport News is a place that I would never choose to work at again. The job is stressful and there is no room for advancement. Coorporate spends more time micromanaging and creating new rules, then actually caring about their employees. They track your productivity by how frequently you move your mouse and you're given a percentage rating the following day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work. A better pay scale for management versus duties should be reconsidered
Customer Service (Operations Manager and Trainer) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, július 24.
I enjoy the people I work with and assisting the customers. I strongly suggest this company to reevaluate the pay scale per the demand of each client for its management team as this is different per client.
Pro érvek
appreciation days and awards and incentitives
pay versus demand
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van