Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 694 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, július 3.
Great place to work. Wish I didn't leave when I had to but I'd certainly go back when I have the chance. Great team managers and great service within the work place
This is my career
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, július 3.
Like any company, you will get out what you put in. I started on the phones as a customer service agent, moved up into training, team lead and now corporate recruiting. I work from home with a salary that pays more than just my bills and love my day to day duties!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ghetto, but it puts money in your pocket
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 3.
There’s a lot of cattiness & shady stuff that goes on here, but as long as your not trying to over kick it you should be ok. There should be a zero tolerance for workplace harassment, bullying, etc.
Pro érvek
Free lunch sometimes, some cool people, breaks
Kontra érvek
Shiesty people, too lenient with discipline as far as coworkers, no flexibility in schedule
Productive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 3.
A typical work day at alorica is stressful, the managers aren't very helpful. HR is always busy they never have time. There isn't good communication between managers and the representatives. The hardest part of the job is to deal with people cussing at you due to them not really understanding the policy whatever company you work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is to go to lunch or when your shift is over.
free snacks sometimes
Kontra érvek
short breaks bad heathcare coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like work for alorica but i was not going to be able to grow with the company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 3.
Alorica was a good company to work for but I want more I was never going to be able to move and the pay was never going to chance and I want a career I want to get a job that I can retired from
High Pressure/Fake Sales
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2018, július 3.
They wanted you to sale at least 14 subsciptions a day for showtime and regular price if you didn't then they would make sure you got monitored then give you a low score and if you said something to them then they would think that you were being difficult. There were employees who would trick customers into a sale or agents who were also encouraged to add showtime without the customers consent to do so. If you didn't make the sales quota they would also take you off the phone for some other training purpose just so they wouldn't have to claim the billable hours to the client.
It was very high pressure and fortunately for me I had to take a leave of absence and by the time I was able to return to work they were out of business. At least in Texarkana
Paycheck
Tricking Customers
Good Environment and Productive Leader
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Nicolas , Ilocos Norte2018, július 3.
Its my first job and I really appreciate the good and nice environment working in Alorica because its allows me to show my personality and its been a great experience to be with other people.
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 3.
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 3.
The workplace at Alorica was productive and busy. A typical day at work would consist of 15-30 inbound calls, sales,and daily group meetings. We were team oriented and did our best to meet our daily goal of 23% sales rate.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, július 2.
They trained you very well before putting you on the phones . So we knew what we were talking about and knew how to work the system by the time we got on the phone
Good training
N/a
Lo mejor
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, július 2.
Muy buena empresa con buenas preataciones y salario favorable,
Pro érvek
Seguro, prestacionea superiores a las de ley y el salario incrementable
Kontra érvek
Falta de apoyo y administracion de los trabajadores
communication breakdown
Legal Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 2.
No one at the site I was employed at clearly communicated. Training was mainly poorly made powerpoints and once we were on the floor, were given ultimatum to be top performers without supervision. The workplace culture was made to seem that the company was super supportive, but management was very standoffish.There was a lot of material to learn and the trainer could be a little short in explaining the material. It made the class closer because we could come to each other and ask each other questions.
Alorica.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, július 2.
Its not that bad to wor for them but they make you push so hard to customers I feel like we lose them. But if its worked this far then great as for management ….. no comment
Stable job
Senior Agent/Temp Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, július 2.
Alorica is a stable job with opportunities given to finetune your skills as a worker but no real advance opportunities. I have been working towards a management position for over 3 years and havebeen in a temporary TL position for the past seven months for TLs on leave, vacation, etc and they still have not opened up a position in which to promote me further.
expeirence
no advancement opportunity
i was terminated
Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, július 2.
so i was hired did training for 2 weeks the second week on a friday i got terminated because i was given two times to do the test i scored a 80 and 83 and the passing score was a 85 i just really didn’t understand but that was my last time ever going back to that place because of my termination i can’t provide for my kids which they didn’t care they can do better than that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job if you like sales
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, július 2.
Alorica is a decent job to work for if you like to sell and talk to people. Mandatory overtime if you need extra money. Downfalls are nothing is in writing. No hard copies of employee handbook, bonuses or compensations and things are continually changing. When you ask management questions you receive different answers lack of communication and nothing is clear and concise. There is no room to grow within the company. All of the senior agents and team leads have been employed for 10 plus years and the company is continually being bought by different owners and benefits and bonuses change every time that happens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Poor adherence to policy/procedure
Leadership (Volt alkalmazott) –  NA2018, július 2.
A typical day at work consists of customer service and KPI management. I have learned about customer service, quality assurance, training, recruiting, human resources, P&L, and have left all of the poor business practices this company tolerates. The culture is poor. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with inconsistencies and poor communication among local departments.
The people are great
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 2.
I have enjoyed working with the people at Alorica. Working part-time for me is great! I have advanced to several positions from the initial start in the call center.
easy job for me to do
No raises
team work
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batangas City2018, július 2.
in this nature of work, team work is always there. Also encouragement from our seniors is always shown. But the hardship of this kind of work is the timing schedule.
Pro érvek
always have gift if you hit the target
Kontra érvek
different time schedule from local time
Loved this Job
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 1.
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pay, Management
Short Breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van