Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 288 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Stressful and tense evironment
AT&T CSR (Cust. Serv. Rep.) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatka, FL 321772018, szeptember 27.
There was very little room for sharing thoughts, ideas, perspective. They were quick to fire and slow to higher. The pay was barley enough to get by. The numbers were inflated and th company shut down.
hour lunch
Kontra érvek
no health care, paid vacation, and low pay
It was ok
Tier 1 supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, szeptember 27.
The company is not horrible however the type of employees that are hired make it hard to work there. The management was never on one accord. Also, at the time the compensation was not anywhere enough to survive. The culture and the type of fun i did love however.
call rep.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018, szeptember 27.
I would answer the phone talk to hateful people about their bill. and the when they train you, it has nothing to do with the calls you take at all.the mangers would help at all.
Great Place to grow
CSR for Verizon Wireless (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 27.
Once training is over you can move up in rank within 30 days. Shift availability isn't the greatest. Nice people, great trainers. A little unorganized with pay and shift changes.
Promotion availability
Shift bids are terrible
Nice work environment
Custodian Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, szeptember 27.
Wasn't that bad of a work environment stressful at times but for the most part great place to work the team members were great some not so much would recommend to other people
Short breaks
Just bad
Inbound Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, szeptember 26.
I was hired and promised (in writing) one pay rate and NEVER received that rate. The Bonuses... JOKE you are sabotaged to the point they will not pay out. Training is fun but once your done with that you are in a shark pit. Managers WILL NOT take escalated called and when you fail a survey its YOUR $$ on the line...
training
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and Relaxed Workplace
Tier 2 Manager/Back Office Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, szeptember 26.
If they would pay their employees a decent wage, instead of just $10/hr, then the turnover wouldn't be so awful. Poorly managed and lack of advancement available. Alorica doesn't believe in compensating their employees for what they're worth and they don't believe in giving raises. I did enjoy working with a vast variety of people and made some very nice friendships while there though.
Game Changer Awards Ceremony every quarter
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poorly managed and no raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, szeptember 26.
Really great place to work i just didnt live close enough really wish they would expand locations. I would definitley go back if i could. Easy job for csr.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 26.
I don't know, it was ok i guess. A way to make some extra money if youre in high school or college or love talking on the phone eight to ten hours a day.
Productive and Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  N Sioux City, SD2018, szeptember 26.
If your somebody who likes to be on computers and talk to customers then this is your dream job, I loved my job at Approval caused I'm good at talking to people and typing on a computer at the same time so I enjoyed my job until they decided to close down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette IN2018, szeptember 26.
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
Pro érvek
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
Kontra érvek
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced comfortable work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, szeptember 25.
This job is very competitive. You must be able to meet our quota every week/month and if not you will be let go. Management is HORRIBLE. My managers were amazing lucky but the management team above them(their boss and her bosses) were rude an inconsiderate all times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
very stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, szeptember 25.
typical day is very fast paced like that but very stressfull have to deal with very verbally abusive customersas well as lopsided surverys bad ones drop you down and get a good survery takes four good surveys to make up for 1 bad survey so not very well balanced
one hr lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks minimum pay and way to much stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, trainer are always fun to work with
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, szeptember 25.
I enjoyed working here the training classes really prepared you for what you'll be experiencing on the phone. Nothing but good energy here. I wished the scheduled were a little for flexible lets say someone quit and they had a shift that better fit your schedule they wouldn't let you take over theirs which I felt that was unfair.
fun environment
schedule
Good job
Customer Se rvice Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 25.
Good job,good pay,low morale,ok hrs, the training is good for Verizon but it doesn't really help you once you are on the floor talking to customers,you will most definitely need more training,but good job,classroom experience wasn't that great,watched co-worker get bullied and instructor did nothing about it and knew about it.
Perfect for Students
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331572018, szeptember 24.
While this job can be stressful enough with the customers you encounter and the information you are required to remember, at least you are sitting down in an air-conditioned room. Also, most managers are fair and HR is not really on your side.
Horrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, szeptember 24.
Alorica was the worst place I have ever worked. The management was awful..Even when something was completely against the law and discrimination to the finest HR would not even do ANYTHING about it. They do not care how the supervisors treat their employees. The pay wasn't great and the job was stressful. The only thing was taking off when needed. Please, if you can, find ANYTHING ELSE. Even the managers in fast food act more professional than those clowns.
Time off when needed
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Easy place to work in
certified pharmacy tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 24.
8 to 4:30 work days consisting of properly typing and fixing prescription issues. The job helped me learn most pharmaceutical terms and abbreviations.
friendly work environment
Kontra érvek
really strict on time managment
Great place to start
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 24.
Great place to start for new residents in this area. Schedules are flexible for families. Company is great with promos and incentives for employee performance.
Kontra érvek
training information to perform job duties were insufficient
Great experience
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, szeptember 24.
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van