Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 652 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, június 30.
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
Pro érvek
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
Kontra érvek
no raises, benefits not good unless management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, very friendly.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018, június 29.
Alorica was a great place to work. Very friendly environment, great hours to work. Management is very understanding ! Definitely will go back if there’s a chance
Great Place To Work
Customer Service and Sales Representative For ATT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, június 29.
Management was unsteady but the pay was competitive. The job itself had it's ups and downs but more ups than downs. Great spirit committee to help boost the morale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team was great! Culture and upper management horrible
NA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, június 29.
My experience with Alorica is not a positive one. Poor benefits, no raises, site was never clean looked and felt dirty. Lied to on a daily basis by upper management.

The team I worked with at the site was great! Even the guy who slept at his desk was enjoyable to work with.
Flexible time off
Alorica in general
It has it's moments.
Customer Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 29.
Mostly positive day-to-day experiences. I finally relaxed and learned to ignore the "numbers" they constantly threw at us and just give my callers the best customer care I could give. Team Leader (supervisor) turnover was laughable.
Many bonus opportunities.
Kontra érvek
The "call handling numbers" game.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable place to work. Frequent employee barbeques/free lunch, free food, free snacks.
Customer Care Advocate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson AZ2018, június 28.
Our job was to help customers with refilling prescriptions, etc. We were constantly told how important our life and death job was yet we were paid minimum wage. The management staff was very supportive for the most part. The hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness while the most enjoyable part was dealing with the customers who were, for the most part, kind..
Pro érvek
Supportive management, free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks of 10 minutes, repetitive nature.
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Iowa2018, június 28.
I enjoy working for Alorica as it offers you a chance to be able to be home and working so that you can tend to the needs of your children or if an emergency comes up you are there
Alorica
CALL CENTER REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 28.
Answering phones was ok. Some customers were rude. The pay was good and the overtime was also a bonus. They did benefits which was another plus. Alorica was a great job to work at if you enjoy getting yelled at over the phone
Munkahelyi kultúra
They promis the world but don't mean it.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, június 28.
I have worked 6 months and constantly was abused by the customers they would cus and call me vile names and we're disrespectful every day. When I had to reach out for help the associates were combative and rude. Management would not do anything about my complaints they would just allow this treatment every day. The management would not fix the water or ice machine and then they had it removed no water fountains at all. They tell you about the bonus program but they are so knit picky about your phone scores you can't bonus. The pay just increased to $ 12.00 hour but they hammer you with getting your quality numbers over 95% but with all the mark downs it's impossible. In conclusion anyone looking for a career in customer service stay away from Alorica you don't learn anything and they expect you to take the abuse.
There are not any
Kontra érvek
They don't pay well no core values bad management
Fast-paced environment.
Call Center Representative - Work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, június 28.
A very fast paced job and quality is the most important facet to focus on. Management wants you to be your best and there are times during the week for coaching and what you need to focus on. Hardest part is saying no to customers no matter how much you would like to help them out. the most enjoyable part is talking to my supervisor. She is very laid back and is in somewhat the same situation I am at in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun environment and family oriented
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 28.
A typical day at work would be greeting my managers and co works discussing ways to stay at goal. See at Alorica we stats that are base upon on how we acknowledge the situation of the customer making sure that we was able to take care all their needs during the call. All through the day at Alorica everyone is making sure that all employees are taking care of like; having free tacos day, jumbo juice, dutch bros, and raffles. the hardest part of the job is not bring your outside problems to the work place, keeping your self professional on the phones
free lunch and bonus
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awful management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, június 28.
No work/home balance. Your job is only secured by customer opinion, people are released from their job for having a bad day. There is no time to be human; no bathroom breaks unless scheduled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
Operations Team Manager Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 28.
Management is very Fair and dedicated to there Employees as long as they come to work :). I highly recommend Alorica because of the people and the Management.
A fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 28.
My experience was great there. I got to talk to people from all over the United States and that was the thing I enjoyed the most. Learning about credit cards and how they worked was awesome. My manager was very nurturing and well rounded. My trainer was great and very knowledgeable.
Lots of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basic good full time work
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, június 28.
I did not work for the direct tv account which is why i feel positively about my time spent here. there were plenty of times where i had to work hard and plenty of times where i could relax and had a light workload. People here are kind of rough so i would recommend sticking to your own and not getting too personal with coworkers, but that's my general feeling about workplace relationships. My manager in particular was great and they always tried to make sure to have her employees backs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company!!!!
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, június 27.
By far the worst company to work for!!! They will cut every corner they can! They switched breaks to 10 minutes so every agent could take 2 more calls
Kontra érvek
Poor management and overworking everyone they can
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging Environment
Senior Quality Assurance Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lipa Batangas2018, június 27.
Working in Alorica is one of my best experiences. It gave me the everything that I need in order to excel in the field of customer service. The job is quite challenging but it's all worth it.
Friendly People, Challenging Tasks
Night Shift, Average salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxing, they have sofas, bean bags to relax on
Critical Issues Resolution Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, június 27.
The hours are flexible, which is good especially since I come in at 6am. The training, depending on the project, may be shortened but needs more hands on work. Management is okay, Moral is not very good. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes you feel unappreciated. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you do meet great people and we all help each other out.
Pro érvek
We get hour lunches, have TVs in break room
Healthcare plans, professionalism
Never would recommend
Agent/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, június 27.
I would never suggest anyone work here, unless you like being a completely mindless drone making up stuff to answer customer questions.

The environment is not fun, relaxing or enjoyable at all.
I feel like I was lied to in my interview. If you enjoy taking calls nonstop, short breaks, low PTO earn rates, low pay, uncaring management, this is the place for you.

If you have any sort of creativity or spark of life in you, STAY AWAY!

this job needs bodys and nothing else.
I get work is work and isn't always fun but employees should at least enjoy what they do.

Again, STAY AWAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is not a good place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, június 27.
not an good place to work at all poor management not saying this cause i no longer work there but I'm just speaking facts about something that need to be put out of business
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van