Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 066 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad company to work for, I was cheated on my pay
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, december 1.
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. I cant begin to explain how disappointing it has been working here for 1 year with failed promises of commissions and positions that will open for more money but never do. They just cut a commission for everyone to 2.50 when they told everyone omission for the last 12 months were $20.

Imagine you expect after months of sales a commission bonus for $300 but then they decide to only pay $2.5 per sales and you get $40.

The some managers are nice but the managers in charge do not uphold their promises and are constantly letting you down on reason to stay working here.

I have to leave asap.

This job really was a waste of time, no pay, no future, just really a bad choice of employement.
none really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Its okay
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
This job is alright for temporary employment. Its a job to get experiment in tech support, multitasking, talking on the phone. a typical day is helping a customer get there phone workable. you learn different ways to do so, even to the point of thinking outside the box when the tools provide to you, don't give you answer. the hardest part is trying to calm a customer down from being upset. the best part of the job is getting the customer equipment back to working. the management is up and down. some days are good, others are bad.
potluck. overtime
Kontra érvek
no help from people around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very relaxed place.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2017, november 30.
I don't like that there is no professionalism and there's so much going on that there is no stability there the fact that they send us home when call volume is low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful co-workers, horrible mid-level management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, november 30.
I loved performing my required duties. The middle management acted as if you were someone there for them to mistreat, lie on, and step on to rise in their job. Upper level supervisors were very pleasant, approachable, and fun to be around.
Pro érvek
Fun exciting people to speak with at lunch and breaks
no flexibility
Relaxed environment
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
Alorica had a very relaxed environment and the supervisors were all very understanding and worked to make a connection with you. Training was intensive and made me feel confident about doing my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and sometimes stressfull
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, november 30.
This job's responsibilities can get stressful as time goes on, especially during the winter months when its company's service receivers need increase.
Down time
Fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Customer Service Representative for Geek Squad (Volt alkalmazott) –  magna utah2017, november 30.
this job is great if you are desperate fpor money and need anything while you look elsewhere, their drug screening process is very inadequate and many drug users work there, managment doesnt care about employees only the number of calls you take, bad environment
overtime whenever you want
bad management, drugs, dirty
good place to work
pcc agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, november 30.
it like most job but there are OTS's that work with you and if you have medical issues as long as the see you are try to help yourself and will work with you the OTS's care about their agents . there are people there that dont like their job and complain about it so it make's some day's very hard for a person like me who love her job and enjoy helping other's. . they to keep it up beat and not so stressful , it stucks on slow days that we can't have a book to read , but we are allowed little toys to play with that we buy our selves , we have been able to have music for the last few months, there have been a lot of changes that have happened the last few months that have been good . the pay is a issue but its a call center there is not much that can be said . holiday pay would be nice but i have been there over a year and most jobs i have had have never worked with me as they have . its a job and every job has por's and con's
Pro érvek
nice caring people, nice work place
Kontra érvek
customer's can stress you out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
n/a
Credit Mobile Project - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, november 29.
it was just like any other job just taking inbound calls for credo that is a cell phone and doing trouble shooting pretty much. Management was good i got help when i needed it and got some good advice. we were never busy at the call center it was pretty outgoing pretty much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2017, november 29.
Ok job not flexible with schedule , pay could be more, i think we do to much than what we get paid for, biggest issue is my schedule i need early schedule
Na
Not flexible with hrs
Steady Paycheck
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, november 29.
Paid training and it's all easy to learn. It's not a difficult job, but can be stressful. It's a good place to work if you need a steady, solid paycheck. And last I knew, you could work as much over time as you wanted. Which is handy around the holidays.
fun and fast paced
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 29.
This place was very fun to work for they give kudos to everyone that does a good job. Call center gives bonus for doing good work what made people want to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful but also a fun place to work
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, november 29.
you come in get set up with headphones to answer billing question and to resolve any problems that customer may have. I Learned how to be somewhat patient with people. The hardest part about the job was dealing with rude customers and being on the call in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coaches being there to support you and encourage you when you've made a mistake.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Sales driven envrionment
Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 29.
Good people to work with, multi-tasking is required at all management levels. Numbers driven will be promoted based on your numbers. Diverse cultural backgrounds to work with daily.
Flexible scheduling
Customer Service Agent
Century Link Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2017, november 29.
An average day is the set attitude a person walks in with. Friendly services and outstanding help is provided. Different backgrounds are highly excepted. If an employee just come in and make the best of his/hers customers inquires the job will come off fairly easy.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changes to the need of their customers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 29.
At first was a nice place since it was based on customers servir 100%. But like all bussines has to adapt to it's customers needs and it transitolned to a hybrid customer care and sales ambiance.
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, november 28.
Alorica is a company that manages the biggest tv provider which is DTV. I had learn several things from sales to customer service.

The most hardest part of my job is every account is different, from Collections account to reactive accounts.
Taking care of out customers reactivating their accounts to placing new order. Taking payments.
Don’t bother
Sales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, november 28.
My personal manager was decent but the management team overall was a mess. Other employees were unprofessional and loved to bring drama into the workplace. They had such high turnover that only one member of the team I started with was still there when I quit three months later.
Steady schedule
Unprofessional
productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 28.
Handle customer care calls mostly about customer monthly bill walked customer through bill explained charges and educated on how to navigate companies website and application to make self service easier. Handle inbound calls when not being able to help resolve customers issue I would make sure to get the customers to the correct representative for further assistance.
paid time off
short breaks
easy part time job
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2017, november 28.
I loved the way you can schedule your own hours and change your hours if needed. Company not too stable, too many inexperienced managers made the job hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés