Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

8 250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 253 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 26.
I don't know, it was ok i guess. A way to make some extra money if youre in high school or college or love talking on the phone eight to ten hours a day.
Productive and Fast Paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  N Sioux City, SD2018, szeptember 26.
If your somebody who likes to be on computers and talk to customers then this is your dream job, I loved my job at Approval caused I'm good at talking to people and typing on a computer at the same time so I enjoyed my job until they decided to close down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette IN2018, szeptember 26.
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
Pro érvek
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
Kontra érvek
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced comfortable work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, szeptember 25.
This job is very competitive. You must be able to meet our quota every week/month and if not you will be let go. Management is HORRIBLE. My managers were amazing lucky but the management team above them(their boss and her bosses) were rude an inconsiderate all times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
very stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, szeptember 25.
typical day is very fast paced like that but very stressfull have to deal with very verbally abusive customersas well as lopsided surverys bad ones drop you down and get a good survery takes four good surveys to make up for 1 bad survey so not very well balanced
one hr lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks minimum pay and way to much stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, trainer are always fun to work with
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, szeptember 25.
I enjoyed working here the training classes really prepared you for what you'll be experiencing on the phone. Nothing but good energy here. I wished the scheduled were a little for flexible lets say someone quit and they had a shift that better fit your schedule they wouldn't let you take over theirs which I felt that was unfair.
fun environment
schedule
Good job
Customer Se rvice Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 25.
Good job,good pay,low morale,ok hrs, the training is good for Verizon but it doesn't really help you once you are on the floor talking to customers,you will most definitely need more training,but good job,classroom experience wasn't that great,watched co-worker get bullied and instructor did nothing about it and knew about it.
Perfect for Students
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL 331572018, szeptember 24.
While this job can be stressful enough with the customers you encounter and the information you are required to remember, at least you are sitting down in an air-conditioned room. Also, most managers are fair and HR is not really on your side.
Horrible Company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, szeptember 24.
Alorica was the worst place I have ever worked. The management was awful..Even when something was completely against the law and discrimination to the finest HR would not even do ANYTHING about it. They do not care how the supervisors treat their employees. The pay wasn't great and the job was stressful. The only thing was taking off when needed. Please, if you can, find ANYTHING ELSE. Even the managers in fast food act more professional than those clowns.
Time off when needed
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Easy place to work in
certified pharmacy tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 24.
8 to 4:30 work days consisting of properly typing and fixing prescription issues. The job helped me learn most pharmaceutical terms and abbreviations.
friendly work environment
Kontra érvek
really strict on time managment
Great place to start
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 24.
Great place to start for new residents in this area. Schedules are flexible for families. Company is great with promos and incentives for employee performance.
Kontra érvek
training information to perform job duties were insufficient
Great experience
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, szeptember 24.
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
terrible experience
QA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, szeptember 24.
Aloria is like the fast food of call centers. They hire anyone basically, and pay very low wages. The management is horrible, they do not respond to employees needs and really don't care about anything. Just not a good place to work.
its a job
Kontra érvek
low wages, no benefits, terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call center just not me.
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2018, szeptember 24.
This job was ok just that I’m not that type to just sit down all day answer the phone. Although the coworkers and staff was cool just got tired of the call center.
Sit down all day.
Breaks too short.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Not pleasant
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2018, szeptember 24.
Floor workers assigned to provide assistance usually were preoccupied with non work related conversations. The work area was unclean and seating was not assigned. A different work station has to be found daily which was stressful.
Poor place
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, szeptember 24.
They offered no pay raises and it was just to much drama on the floor the operations manager never took control of what was going on on the floor and when asked for advancement the opportunity was offered but he did not follow through the promise
no pay raises
offered benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is more of a college student job
CVS pharmacy help desk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble texas2018, szeptember 24.
The company was formerly known as NCO, and EGS now Alorica. Give them a try and make your own opinion. I have worked for them twice and Alorica is an honest change.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules after you agree to a work whatever shift bid schedule you receive, gym
Kontra érvek
Bathroom smells horrible, messy employees, bed bugs
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and great work environment
Call Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, szeptember 24.
a typical day working at Alorica is getting calls through the day from customers to make their car payments. The hardest part of the job is when a customer really needs the help with pushing back a payment and you are not able to help them.
Mentally draining and exhausting
Telemarketing employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2018, szeptember 23.
I had a hard time making sales (many of us did) and my bosses would always be on my case and frustrated with me and I was given very little guidance. There was also a lot of workplace drama. Also when i took a few extra sick days I was told to make up my hours but when I asked how and when I wasn't given any guidance or instruction. hilariously enough i got a verbal warning for not making them up THE DAY AFTER I handed in my two weeks notice.
Money
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Critical Issue Manager consulting for AT&T (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 23.
great place better that what i have heard before joining the company.
If Alorica can get me a job in Canada i think it will be a company to grow with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van