Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

341 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
not doing a call center again....
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, április 22.
i was a att tech support person and getting yelled at everyday is not fun. plus the back to back calls are stressfull. there systems are bad when it gets late. you dont always have a supervisor ready even when you get a call from someone making threats......hate it.
pay
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Great call center
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, április 21.
Was a awesome place to work with a management team that was willing to do anything for you and help you be succesful. Pay incentives was very good and the systems was easy to understand
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Average place to work.
Tech Support/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, április 20.
The rate of pay was good for the job. I feel the training needed some improvement. Initial training wasn't adequate for the position. Needed to go more in depth with some areas.
rate of pay
training needed improvement
A lot to be desired
ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, április 15.
The training was fast and sometimes what was told in training changed on the work floor. Highly stressful and sometimes very loud from people in the center. When attending to customer's needs were told to hurry and end the call because the call volume was high. The rush was overwhelming to the point people sometimes passed out onto the floor and emergency responders were needed, it happened so much that ambulances parked in the parking lot of the facility for that call they knew would be coming. the hardest part of the job was balancing management's expectations and keeping the customers calm and serving and meeting their needs.
The temperature of the center was very cold to the point gloves were needed to keep hands warm. Management felt that the computers had to be cool and the people just needed to dress according to the environment.
The contest were fun
Kontra érvek
No concern for the customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Very tense eviroment
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, április 13.
Most of the people were great. Very high turnover rate because I think the customer is usually upset when they call so you have to be able to calm them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very great work enviorment. Management is all over the place. Payroll is all over the place. The traing foeant teach much
Tech support agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, április 7.
I wouldn't work for this company ever again. They don't train you enough for the job and then expect you to know everything and the whole system in a short amount of time.
You can make money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
alright
Tech support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, április 3.
they were an alright company alot of politics had difficulties getting there most the time but on other than that they weren't too bad to work for nice people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
typical day at work
Customer Care/ Technical Support LIDS) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, március 30.
my typical day at work was basically activating and deactivating receivers going to enhancement programs and workshops. the culture was a mixture of all. the enjoyable thing about my job is that I worked overnight so it was very smooth at night we had a lot of calls around 12am up until around 2am. We were self managed it was only 3 to 4 of us at nights on the weekends it was just 2 of us. the hardest part of the job at first was trying to stay awake at night. But I mastered it once I got into it, It was hard at first because I wasn't use to being up at night.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Do not work here!!
AT&T TECH SUPPORT REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, március 29.
Awful place to work. Hated every minute of it! I can't speak for the other contracts but I worked for AT&T tech support and its was mostly angry customers and managers did NOT help you. The incentive program is a joke and the managers had high expectations with little coaching.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, room to grow
Kontra érvek
customers, management, pay, out-dated equipment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back environment. Loved most everyday
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, március 28.
Best call center ive worked for.Good coworkers and good friends. Would love to work for a place like this again. Good opportunity and advancement. Challenging yet rewarding..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love apple so this job was relatable
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, március 23.
A typical day at Alorica was very easy but unrealistic to me. It's like you sit in one spot no breaks between calls no breather unless its your break or lunch. Imagine sitting in on spot for hours? It's not for active people there's no movement in a call center. Overall I enjoy getting surveys, hearing what customers have to say and resolving issues!
Hour lunch, Pay
No movement
producive
Tech. support representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati2017, március 14.
its fine working at alorica but some people and TL there is being personal when it comes to work but there is a lot of good people working at alorica its just the management that is destroying the comp.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place with friendly staff
International tech support agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, március 9.
Management is very friendly. Trading was extensive but thorough. The company does appreciate the staff and makes sure that they acknowledge hard work.
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
People you work with are great upper management needs a lot of work
Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, március 2.
You don't get raises
they make it hard for you to bonus because they change the structure every couple months. I've worked here a few years and the culture has got steadily worse. Management has no clue what they're doing but threatens your job like they do. Just overall not a healthy work environment.
its a job
Kontra érvek
management, no raises, no ot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
no comment
LOYALTY AGENT AND TECH SUPPORT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, február 27.
Alorica could be a good company to work for if the communication from management to employees were better.

They stress the importance of adapting to change, whgich is something I have no problem with. Alorica seems to make changes without letting us know, then holds employee accountable.
overtime
work enviroment
Hire to Fire workplace.
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, február 25.
Alorica cared more about how many calls you took more than you as a person. You were a badge number that you repeated everytime you answered the phone. Some of the managers tried to care, but the overall management was indifferent to you. I was in the hospital and was fired because I wasn't at work. They didn't care the reason.
It was a job
See review.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Workplace
Technical support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, február 24.
Helping people with their technical problems has been a real eye opener. I have learned that it is good to make people feel good about their knowledge of technology.
NA
NA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, február 24.
The trainer I had when I first started was amazing. She was engaging and made the job seem fun. After training was where the issues began. There was minimal floor support for agents that were live on the floor. We would get told to look it up (no access to actual internet, just intranet that seriously needed some updates), and weren't offered any actual help.
tv room
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, február 20.
working a alorica was very enjoyable, they did have a tv room and lunch in's for their employees, management was very helpful and they were always looking to see how they would promote
Pro érvek
pin pong, games and lunch ins
too much faviortasim
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
comfortable and a happy workplace
Technical Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2017, február 20.
It was a very hard job to be a Technical Support Associate especially when it comes to irate customers. You have to stay calm and always have a pleasant and calm voice even if your affected by their whining over their problems.

During my stay in the company/account, I learned how to control my temper and a lot of other things.
good salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
having a hard time to file leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés