Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

238 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 431 értékelés megtekintése
Ft myers
Technical Support (Full time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, július 12.
I am sueing them they fired me while i was very sick with the flu and also asthma with bronchitis. Also gace them a doctors note i got fired while i was in training.
Good benefits
Managers are aweful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good place to work....
Samsung Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, június 28.
This is a good job with good benefits and decent pay. The management staff are helpful and very flexible.
Like any other customer service job it can be often frustrating.
Eh it's okay company
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, június 28.
Eh this company is okay to work for they don't really care about the workers only money to many people were walking out and it just got worse over time
very friendly environment
Pampanga Philippines - Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  clark philippines2017, június 20.
Everyday we resolve customer issue from incoming to outgoing call. Working is not just about your own self, must also learn how to work with other, Work as a team.Managers and supervisor are so nice , you can report directly who ever you think that you will be comfortable. Hardest part is when the system is down, I enjoyed my job because you can talk or go out with other team,there is no such a thing like territory
great job
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 19.
great job and opportunity to advanced if you like being on the phone and dealing with rude older customers management is okay and you get a decent lunch break and they have food trucks out back
Hostile work environment
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, június 12.
No structure and changes are made on a whim causing a hostile work environment. The benefits and pay are terrible, I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
I hate call centers
minor technical support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, június 9.
I loved speaking with most of my customers and assisting them with their cell phones needs. My manager was wonderful she looked out for her employees to make sure they knew everything to handle each call and receive a 10 on a survey.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It was Tech Support
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2017, június 6.
You clock in, log into the system, and start taking calls from customers. Management would randomly listen in on calls. Every so often there would be a review of a call taken within the last day or three. Call volume aside, you were expected to have the customer off the line within a tiny time frame. Upper management had no concern for their employees well being. Extremely strict absentee/tardy policies. Corporate Liaisons were always polite and professional.
Pro érvek
On site cafeteria with good food
Kontra érvek
Overly strict policies regarding call times
Its productive
Technical Support for Samsung (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dominican Republic2017, május 31.
If you want to improve your skills and your english it will be a really good place. You need to be patience and do ypur job with passion. Its a good place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training was exceptionally great. I have learned a lot. But work hours are crazy. Call centers are very stressful.
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, május 26.
Training was awesome but job not so much. Stressful to be with customers on the phone for hours and hours . No benefits at all. Unprofessional place . Plus, u don't get paid enough for what u do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Low Pay Just a Job Along The Way
Comcast SMB Tier I Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, május 24.
it's just a job along the way. It has it's good and bad characteristics. It can be kind of ratchet workplace and there's always some drama considering how low the pay is but they'll hire anyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
horrible
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 24.
I was with this company for almost two years. It is a horrible place to work. The company as a whole just sucks. They do not care about nothing but service level. The management is ridiculous and uncaring. They do not care about their employees let alone the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
no money
Technical Customer Service/Help Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2017, május 23.
no money!!!!!! the company just up and moved away, no job security, good work days mon-fri, but you will not advance or make anymore than 10.00 and hr
friendly people
no money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun
Advance Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, május 17.
Good. Training is thorough. Chance for advancement. Friendly atmosphere.Why am I being asked to rate this company? Technical support wasn't for me that's why I'm not there.
bonuses
not long enough breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to be a part of!
Apple support tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, május 15.
I really enjoyed being a server there. Guests where great, and management really cares about their employees. Love the fast pace when it was busy, and the slow times of the day when you could interact more with guests.
stressful job
U-verse Tech Support and Billing (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, május 11.
Stressful and hard to leave work outside of home. Always worried about things that could fire me. CONTRADICTING ENVIRONMENT. HR is terrible but the pay is alright
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Environment! Good People!
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, május 5.
Get to work, start your computer, start taking phone calls. Short break times, management doesn't communicate very well. Overall I would do the job again for the experience.
Location is good
Short break
Productive workplace
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, május 5.
Lots of sitting on the phone and assisting customers with computer problems! Seemed like you are able to move up the ladder in an appropriate amount of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great job until they ruined overtime or picking up shifts
At&t advanced tech support teir 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, április 30.
I loved this job was able to pick up hrs and pick up others shifts now u can't do either now that att changed contract with alorica all has changed I'm one of there top agents now u fight myself to wanna go everyday I work for cheap pay for everything we do we do everything in any att department I'm quoting once I get another job good job for first job having there first taste in more money then fast food not for people with family's
payed breaks
Kontra érvek
short breaks no paid lunch no overtime or shift pick ups
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Its not worth it.
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, április 24.
The pay isnt worth what you deal with from customers. The shifts are long and you only get 2 days off a week certain shifts. Management is okay sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van