Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

342 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
productive and fun workplace
customer care, troubleshooting, technical support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, június 17.
great company awesome incentives great treatment to employees,flexible,easy to workwith managers ,appropiate group training,events ,flexible schedules,comfortable enviroment,fair tratment to employees ,stability and great people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Hostile work environment
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, június 12.
No structure and changes are made on a whim causing a hostile work environment. The benefits and pay are terrible, I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
I hate call centers
minor technical support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, június 9.
I loved speaking with most of my customers and assisting them with their cell phones needs. My manager was wonderful she looked out for her employees to make sure they knew everything to handle each call and receive a 10 on a survey.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It was Tech Support
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2017, június 6.
You clock in, log into the system, and start taking calls from customers. Management would randomly listen in on calls. Every so often there would be a review of a call taken within the last day or three. Call volume aside, you were expected to have the customer off the line within a tiny time frame. Upper management had no concern for their employees well being. Extremely strict absentee/tardy policies. Corporate Liaisons were always polite and professional.
Pro érvek
On site cafeteria with good food
Kontra érvek
Overly strict policies regarding call times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Its productive
Technical Support for Samsung (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dominican Republic2017, május 31.
If you want to improve your skills and your english it will be a really good place. You need to be patience and do ypur job with passion. Its a good place
No room for promotion
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, május 30.
A typical day would consist of answering calls regarding troubleshooting. I learned how a Directv system worked on large properties. No comment on management. The culture was one of disregard of the team member. The hardest part of the job was the call volume. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to watch multiple football games on Sundays.
Pro érvek
The ability to watch television while working
The call volume
Loved it
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, május 29.
Now this is a review I can get down on and not ramble lol!!!! I loved working here. No dress codes make your own hours and you get to work with all of at&t's new gizmos and gadgets.
Hour lunch
Long training time 8 weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training was exceptionally great. I have learned a lot. But work hours are crazy. Call centers are very stressful.
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, május 26.
Training was awesome but job not so much. Stressful to be with customers on the phone for hours and hours . No benefits at all. Unprofessional place . Plus, u don't get paid enough for what u do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Low Pay Just a Job Along The Way
Comcast SMB Tier I Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, május 24.
it's just a job along the way. It has it's good and bad characteristics. It can be kind of ratchet workplace and there's always some drama considering how low the pay is but they'll hire anyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
horrible
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 24.
I was with this company for almost two years. It is a horrible place to work. The company as a whole just sucks. They do not care about nothing but service level. The management is ridiculous and uncaring. They do not care about their employees let alone the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
no money
Technical Customer Service/Help Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2017, május 23.
no money!!!!!! the company just up and moved away, no job security, good work days mon-fri, but you will not advance or make anymore than 10.00 and hr
friendly people
no money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technical Support/Billing specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2017, május 21.
Sometimes, if you have a fun environment going on with your work, you'll be saying that you actually landed the right job. But in reality, it is your teammates who you should be thankful for because most of the times, they are the reason why you're coming in to work. The management of this company is scary. They're doing politics and favoritism. They are promoting those people who they would like to get promoted and those who are always working hard enough are being left out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Fun
Advance Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, május 17.
Good. Training is thorough. Chance for advancement. Friendly atmosphere.Why am I being asked to rate this company? Technical support wasn't for me that's why I'm not there.
bonuses
not long enough breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to be a part of!
Apple support tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, május 15.
I really enjoyed being a server there. Guests where great, and management really cares about their employees. Love the fast pace when it was busy, and the slow times of the day when you could interact more with guests.
stressful job
U-verse Tech Support and Billing (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, május 11.
Stressful and hard to leave work outside of home. Always worried about things that could fire me. CONTRADICTING ENVIRONMENT. HR is terrible but the pay is alright
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Beginners Job
Tier 1 Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, május 8.
This is not a career position. If you are a teen or a young adult looking for something other than retail or fast food, this is definitely a good start. Typical day was take calls and assist with Samsung appliances. Managers were unprofessional
Voluntary Time Off
Pay, Atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Environment! Good People!
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, május 5.
Get to work, start your computer, start taking phone calls. Short break times, management doesn't communicate very well. Overall I would do the job again for the experience.
Location is good
Short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, május 5.
Lots of sitting on the phone and assisting customers with computer problems! Seemed like you are able to move up the ladder in an appropriate amount of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great job until they ruined overtime or picking up shifts
At&t advanced tech support teir 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, április 30.
I loved this job was able to pick up hrs and pick up others shifts now u can't do either now that att changed contract with alorica all has changed I'm one of there top agents now u fight myself to wanna go everyday I work for cheap pay for everything we do we do everything in any att department I'm quoting once I get another job good job for first job having there first taste in more money then fast food not for people with family's
payed breaks
Kontra érvek
short breaks no paid lunch no overtime or shift pick ups
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not giveing a review on this company
Technical Support/Retention/Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, április 25.
these reviews of pervious employers are ridiculous! None of the other job search sites I use require this unnecessary data gathering technique. Why am I am suppose to be reviewing are years old and management has long since changed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés