Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 654 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible Management
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 30.
I would not recommend working at Alorica to anyone. They do not care about their employees. Their building was not very clean. There is a really high turn over rate in the employees. And it just seemed like there was always something going wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Electronics are fun to work with
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 30.
I love working where I get to learn about technology electronics and computers and cell phones.I did do sales and and helped troubleshooting with network cards and computers and web.
Technology
Short lunch
regular work day
Online tech support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 26.
I would long into my computer and open the 4 operating systems that i had to work with. I would check my company email. I would log into my phone which keeps track of how long i work. I would take back to back calls which did not slow down 2am in the morning.
free food on weekends
Kontra érvek
can be stressful at times
fun
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Myers, FL2018, január 22.
great place to work good training in the line of work of your choice ,great employer good benefits,fun taking calls and assisting people with there technical problems
fun and friendly environment
Tech Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, január 20.
Overall this is a good company to work for. They offer great benefits and do offer monthly bonuses that you can qualify for. The job can be very stressful when dealing with the customers but that is expected. Management is good and there is plenty of advancement opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not for everyone
Tech Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 18.
This was a good job for the most part but I was not up to the competition that was involved in the work and sometimes not enough training was given to help insure that we could handle every type of call that we may have gotten on a daily basis
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a learning experience
Tech Support Tier II Laptop / IM support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, január 12.
I had quite a few Supervisors who were great to work with. They were down to earth, and very understanding of situations and needs based on family values.
Sometimes things were shifted a bit more often than I like. but it overall wasn't too bad.
you make your workplace environment by the way you take your day in stride. You're HAPPY because You're happy and its up to you to allow someone to take that away from you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ended up getting sued
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 11.
The company ended up getting sued for not paying the employees appropriately, and the job its self when I worked there was fairly stressful and all over the place. Since the company got sued, I now receive a check of a few dollars every month, along with other employees that worked there for that period of time over about 3 different states.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Alorica
ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, január 9.
Horrible management, amazing coworkers. Customers are just like customers anywhere else. Alorica cut any and every corner they could to keep budget low
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace but management is unfair
Scheduling Tech Support visits (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, január 4.
a typical day at work is taking around 50-80 calls on a normal day. the work place is fun and they do nice things for the agents but management is unfair and barley help and often rude.
ok
Team Leader, Advanced Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 2.
If you are looking for a job with stability this is it. Set schedules, clean and safe place to work. Large break room. Pay is ok depending on which campaign you work for. Management is friendly and easy to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
I've had better jobs
SMB Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, december 29.
this place can be very stressful but it is not he worst place to work if you don't mind not having flexible schedule or a prevent team leader trying to fill you up.
N/a
Verizon Tech Support Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2017, december 21.
Overall, this started out being a better place to work as I have been there twice now within the last 5 years or so due to relocation. The overall meta of the industry has gone quite low and the specific site in question, Rockford, has a very low morale in general making it quite hard to work in.
Cool people
Geek Squad Agent on Computing Services project (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT 840442017, december 14.
They are very understanding. They like to help you in training and have an extensive training process. They have awesome cafeteria and enjoyable staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place for someone to learn call center work
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 11.
This job was both boring and somewhat undefined. You didn't really know when you took a call if you would be taking a call from a real customer or whether it was a fake call. It seemed to be a workplace where you could learn to deal with the stress and some of the nonsense that takes place in a call center. The work consisted of taking warranty calls on electronic and electrical devices and either resolve the issue or servicing the warranty. It also seemed to be about how best to deal with irate customers. For many of the irate customer calls, it seemed like the customer really had nothing to be irate about. When you found someone with a product that had failed and needed to be replaced you submitted warrant information to the company that made or sold the product.
a paycheck
Boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, december 8.
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
many
Few
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great peole
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, december 7.
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Free work out facility
3rd party pat
Its okay
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
This job is alright for temporary employment. Its a job to get experiment in tech support, multitasking, talking on the phone. a typical day is helping a customer get there phone workable. you learn different ways to do so, even to the point of thinking outside the box when the tools provide to you, don't give you answer. the hardest part is trying to calm a customer down from being upset. the best part of the job is getting the customer equipment back to working. the management is up and down. some days are good, others are bad.
potluck. overtime
Kontra érvek
no help from people around
Relaxed environment
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
Alorica had a very relaxed environment and the supervisors were all very understanding and worked to make a connection with you. Training was intensive and made me feel confident about doing my job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van