Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 634 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent stepping stone job.
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, április 1.
ya go into the office, sign into the phone and into the computer. get the work systems and programs going and start taking calls helping people out with their computer issues and getting them to the right department as well. I learned a great deal further about computer knowledge as well as how to work in a fast-paced tech environment. Managment is decent depending on which manager you get. there are a few bad apples there.
Pro érvek
On site cafe, will occasionally also provide free food on Sat and Sun
Kontra érvek
Poor Health care choices, constant changing policies, stubborn management.
Stressful unbearable at times
TECH SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, március 30.
Alorica has to be the worst place i have ever worked customer are rude ruthless and at times racist. Upper management would threated every other day of termination. Felt no appreciation whatsoever felt underpaid and expected to make alorica my life.i actually picked up smoking again because the job was so stressful and the schedule would change on a day to day basis. Worst place ever dont work at alorica ever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Was adequate
Technical support agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, március 28.
The drama and constant coworker involvement was not something to be had in the work place. The managers were playing favorites and were not giving other people a chance to move up in the company.
30 mins for break
Unhealthy work management
Chaotic and disorganized.
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, március 27.
No stability.New team leads almost every month, so lack of support. I enjoy helping customers because I understand the frustration they experience by having to call and like to take ownership from beginning to a end.
Not a good Company,
Technical Support/ Order Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, március 27.
I was a awesome worker who always did what I suppose to, It took 3 yrs to provide me my first annual raise, they do not believe in you,
they let me go
Employees are Awsome!!
Kontra érvek
They take for ever for annual raise, they let good employees go, They have favorites with in the company, It hurts when accused for something I did not do or violate !! It hurts so much I just want to Cry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse place I have worked at.
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, március 15.
They demand you work Sunday through Thursday and work mandatory OT and when you do and get overtime and win prizes and your not there because it's your day off and they give them to the next person in line who won. Worse management I have worked for and company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hated this job with a passion!
Online Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, március 14.
Although call center jobs are not ideal. This one came with a boss who liked to sexually harass me every single day and nobody did anything about it. It is a horrible working environment and the building is gross and old. The only good thing that came out of this job was that I was able to earn enough money to buy my car.
Inbound Support Center
Technical support/customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna Utah2018, március 8.
Great people, a lot of long hours and opportunities for support learning and doing!

For any one able and willing: Easy to get in, for an entry level
and advanced positions.
The people
Long repetitive hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focused on reviews with other peoples name
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT 840442018, március 5.
People would help but they focused a lot on bad reviews that weren't yours. even had other peoples names on it. It was a job were if you wanted you could learn. Working on a job with 24/7 is good but you don't get holidays off
Free food
Heathcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Place to Work. Slightly stressful but more Fun.
Samsung Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 1.
• Provided remote and desktop support
• Scheduled repairs that were not resolved remotely
• Recognized for outstanding customer service and attendance
• Assisted customers and service providers on the phone & via computer to resolve Samsung and other device issues.
• Performed troubleshooting and diagnostics testing on devices to determine malfunctions
• Answered technical questions related to Samsung products as well as another consumer electronic products

I TRULY ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE WORKING HERE HOWEVER THE COMPANY WAS NOT VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. GREAT TO IT'S EMPLOYEES HOWEVER!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if your expectations are minimal
Manager of Technical Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, február 27.
I liked working at Alorica most of the time. I met a lot of awesome people there. The best part of the job is that it was very close to home so the commute was short and inexpensive. The employees were usually very young and inexperienced, 18 to 25 yrs old, and usually had no experience in customer service. The facility was old and quite rundown.
convenient location
Kontra érvek
low wage, poor benefits, little opportunity to advance
Nope
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, február 27.
Not worth it........................................................ don't work here they don't care about you they are all about stats and not willing to show the right training
Great people - Wrong line of work
TECH SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850272018, február 25.
The company is in the cut throat world of call centers. With Arizona being the call center capitol of the world. Alorica knows that call centers are difficult and takes many MANY steps to combat this. When i worked there I was in training and one of the Senior operations managers walked into our training class and said "We just negotiated a huge deal to pay you all more and back pay you from the time you started training. All we need is you guys to get your customer satisfaction rating up."

As far as call centers go this one is amazing... for a call center.
Unlimited overtime
Constantly recieving calls
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
job
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, február 24.
it was a decent job good pay good work environment, i learned about tech support security systems and how to log in computers the hardest part would be difficult customers and the best part is the unlimited overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is not where you need to be.
Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  FLorida2018, február 15.
This place is a good place to start if you are on your last. Unlimited overtime. Managers all suck. The place is like a less secured high school. If you mind your business and stay in your computer you can make a bunch of money. The building is dirty, like abandoned gas station dirty. They have bugs and all kinds of crawlers. But they sometime give out nachos with cold cheese so you can always look forward to that.
Pro érvek
You can make as much money as your willing to sit there. (unlimited overtime)
Everything else.
Terrible company
Geek Squad Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, február 14.
I disliked working for this company. Bad reviews from everyone I knew that worked there. Treated employees badly. Very stressful work environment. Big disappointment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere of the call center
Tech support agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, február 10.
I loved the back to back phone calls, it kept the day short. I also enjoyed the programs. I am a multi tasked person and love to do things with duel screens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
management was supportive
CREDO TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, február 6.
Working was fun and any issues that came up were easily fixed with the assistance of management. Training was extremely helpful and prepared me to support customers with their problems.
supportive management
Kontra érvek
accesability to outside break areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, management is not so great.
Inbound Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, február 3.
Loved this job itself, I would enjoy another fun but challenging position like this because I am a very hard worker and motivated if I enjoy my work environment. The management or the way things are ran aren't very balanced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok not the best but not the worst
Geek Squad Technical Support I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, január 30.
Alorica had its good and bad points just like any Call Center The people are good but upper management was not so good. The place started to go down after Windows 10 had been updated and were treated differrently and were expected to do more work
Pro érvek
They gave you incentives and offerred things to work overtime
Kontra érvek
Was not very friendly atmosphere they did lie to people
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van