Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

410 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 266 értékelés megtekintése
Great Coworkers
Credit Specialist / Tech Support / Chat Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 15.
While I have my own gripes with the workplace, of which I will not go into detail, if you are looking for a place with amazing coworkers this is that place. If not for them, I probably would have left a long time ago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
it's ok to work there
Phone tech support for Costco members (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ft. Myers, FL2018, október 11.
Place was just a job nothing to right home about. Was nothing to brag about there was some advancement but it seem to be for favorites. You can always go back.
breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very fufilling job
GeekSquad Computing Services Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 4.
Not worth the pay for all that they require you to do, team leads and managent are terriable, communitcation and employee appreciation are bad at best, the only time you get noticed is when you do something wrong or have gone ten seconds over any time restraint
They hire anyone
They hire anyone
Be very very careful
Technical Support Specialist for Dell ProSupport (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, szeptember 28.
What is told upfront doesn't match what happens when you take the job. Promotions seem based more on who you hang out with rather than what you know....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job itself was a great place to work
Customer Care/ Tech support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, szeptember 20.
I enjoyed working here it was just the hours i couldn't be with my child the way i needed to. It has an extensive training program so they make sure you know what you are doing before getting on the phones
the job itself
the hours
Stressful
Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2018, szeptember 17.
I’m looking everyday for something else they grade you on everything and quick to write up if you stuck on call and don’t take your breaks on time..they will mess up your check and act like they don’t want fix it..management sucks loud ratchet work they have they favorites
Management, benefits, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well but stressful and uncertain
Sprint Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, augusztus 31.
Tech support at Alorica is a tough job. You're constantly learning how to support the latest communications devices, which is interesting, but the company is much more interested in taking as many calls as possible (appearing busy) than actually solving customers' technical problems (being productive). That tension makes the job a thankless one, especially as cell phones become more complex (and hence the fixes are more time-consuming). And there's a pretty good chance your job will be outsourced at a moment's notice.
Fun environment
Sony VAIO Tech support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alorica Pasig2018, augusztus 28.
People are very easy to approach and to talk to. They are supportive in so many ways and will help you with the things that you need and give you other ideas to resolve it.
VTO
Low income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
It was ok
Samsung Technical Support Callback Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, augusztus 21.
See above. Regimented hourly time management. Calls dictated by customer incoming call amount/site staffing. Reasonable metric requirements. Small raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great work place
Sales representative/tech-support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, augusztus 15.
very fun work place. Very big office and clean. Everyone is hard working and does there job. Great team leads and competitive pay plus bonus and gifts to employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Busy, a lot of talking
Advanced Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, augusztus 8.
Not a job for someone who hates talking on the phone. There is a lot of technical stuff as well as angry customers. You better solve the issue quickly, too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Alorica is a Typical Call Center Environment
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, augusztus 6.
Technical support work was fun. As a part time employee there weren't many opportunities to advance. They were flexible for family needs. Wages were sorely lacking, but did help my part time needs with a large family and car repairs etc.

Having never met a CEO I'd say he runs the Call Center Business in the manner needed to turn a profit.
Flexible Family Time
Kontra érvek
Rules applied by various contracts are often unreasonable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressfull, NO raises, shift change whenever they chose, filthy work facility.
Comcast Business Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, július 27.
Hated to go to work every day! Filthy work facility. No raises.Constant change. Stressful job. Changed your schedule whenever they wanted to. Only 30 minutes for lunch.
overtime available
Kontra érvek
short lunch, no raises, constant change, filthy work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
horrible work place
Trainer/Internal Tech Support/Adjudicator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley, WA2018, július 18.
horrible work place and experience. There is so much drama and chaos in this building it makes it very difficult to go to work keep your head down and do your job.
Overworked, Underpaid
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, július 10.
Not worth the small amount of money they give you. They also are NOT flexible at all with your schedule/life and are constantly threatening to fire people every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 8.
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
working for alorica
att tech support rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 6.
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 3.
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, június 30.
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
Pro érvek
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
Kontra érvek
no raises, benefits not good unless management
Great Place to Work
Operations Team Manager Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 28.
Management is very Fair and dedicated to there Employees as long as they come to work :). I highly recommend Alorica because of the people and the Management.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van