Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

342 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Cool people
Geek Squad Agent on Computing Services project (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT 840442017, december 14.
They are very understanding. They like to help you in training and have an extensive training process. They have awesome cafeteria and enjoyable staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, december 8.
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
many
Few
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great peole
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, december 7.
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Free work out facility
3rd party pat
Its okay
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
This job is alright for temporary employment. Its a job to get experiment in tech support, multitasking, talking on the phone. a typical day is helping a customer get there phone workable. you learn different ways to do so, even to the point of thinking outside the box when the tools provide to you, don't give you answer. the hardest part is trying to calm a customer down from being upset. the best part of the job is getting the customer equipment back to working. the management is up and down. some days are good, others are bad.
potluck. overtime
Kontra érvek
no help from people around
Relaxed environment
Tech Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 30.
Alorica had a very relaxed environment and the supervisors were all very understanding and worked to make a connection with you. Training was intensive and made me feel confident about doing my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
technical support agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Myers, FL2017, november 28.
I would never recommend working for this shady company. You are contracted out by Costco to help Costco customers with their technical problems. This includes helping troubleshoot fridges and washer/dryers. It's ridiculous. You only get 1 break and the pay isn't worth the frustration of the clients.
A good start
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, november 25.
This is a place is great to start from if you are into electronics.
They will train you and you can branch out from there.
With that said the platform for this type of business would be good to launch from.
Base for training
Slim/No advancement
Pretty good Customer Service / Help Desk company
Part Time Customer Service Help Desk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2017, november 19.
My manager was great! Other employees great.
A few of the supervisors were a tad militant!
There is a small commission scale for enrolling customers and for saving accounts.
Friendly atmosphere
Low pay
Very good management
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, november 8.
If you're looking for somewhere to work that has good vibes and treats their employees well than Alorica is the place for you. Very organized and consistent.
Commission
fast pace and poor dco
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, november 7.
the job its self wasnt that bad it was the people when i worked there no help with irate clients. mandtory over time little time off the was good i loved the clients
40 hrs a week
poor staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Worst place
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 3.
Worst place to work. They tell people they got the job than day of start they withdraw to many people. They also like to have multiple recruiters harass their applicants. Phone calls, emails blowing up peoples phones. Their employees dress very inapropriate. Their staff is rude. Management is disorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Crazy and overwelming
Technical support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, október 31.
Its was just to overwhelming and stressful and no benifits. It was a hard period in my life. But the opportunity was amazing. It was a learning lessons
Pro érvek
I dodnt find manny pros bit thier brake room
Its in magna
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
they did not pay us for the last week were working
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, október 31.
some of the management was helpful and others seemed to have an attitude when it came to helping you, the last week that I was there they were having some kind of finical problems but they did not pay us for the last week that I was working there and still waiting for that pay
the mandatory work hours
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, október 30.
just had to work on so many holidays and hard to get days off so you never really have time because you have to work the hour that are scheduled that week
alorica
Advanced Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, október 27.
while working there I was a iPhone tech. so I was tasked with fixing any issues the customers called in about. It was a relaxed atmosphere and was very easy to get along with people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work.
Geek Squad (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, október 24.
One of the best part of working for Alorica is the atmosphere of the call center. Even though they were strict on their policies, they had good reason to be. The break room was a blast to go to during breaks, and you they even served free pop-corn twice a week.
Free pop-corn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really stressful, bad management and supervisors
Samsung LPG Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santo Domingo, DO2017, október 12.
I worked for Alorica for a year and a half, and it was really stressful, not enough pay and the management team was terrible. Not enough resources to provide the appropriate information to the customers and also outdated information about the clients products.
Pay and benefits
Great If You Love Sitting All Day
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, október 11.
I loved this job. Great pay and great people. My Only problem was that you literally sit on the phone all day. You have to ask permission to use the restroom and you get in trouble for leaving your desk without permission. Like grade school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is Great! but should value employees to pay them more.
Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, október 7.
Alorica is a great place to work with amazing people.
I do feel for the amount of work and the stress of that work employees should be paid a better wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés