Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 654 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst sort of call center job
Technical Support Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 8.
Only go there if you need some experience under your belt to move on to greater things. That's all it's good for......................................
job experience
everything else
working for alorica
att tech support rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 6.
when I worked for Alorica the people there were disrespectful to the clients and would always treat other co-workers. the work time was a mess I had at least 9 breaks since I worked there
N/A
N/A
Culture is key to Success
Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, július 3.
Experience is based on perception, but a typical day for me is very enjoyable. My co-workers are fun to work with and management is fair specifically looking for those that want to grow and lift up others.
Working at Alorica
Advanced Technical Support - Production Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, június 30.
Before the closing of this company in our area. Life was a great community at Alorica, As an employee I enjoyed going to work everyday. The one thing I didn't like was that Alorica never gave raises. We use to get .25 every year before Alorica took over and took that away from us. The economy changes and that part didn't grow with our area. Alot of fun with the culture dept coming up with ways to keep fun at work and spirits uplifted. The hardest part of the job was being moved from one dept to another pay changing through the adjustments . I was able to move up in the company but would be put back as agent when no classes. I think a better mentorship would benefits those of us who were wanting to move up in the company instead of the we need you now and when we are done we will send you back to the trenches.
Pro érvek
enjoyed my job, working with great teams & the competitions, training new employees to become part of the Alorica family
Kontra érvek
no raises, benefits not good unless management
Great Place to Work
Operations Team Manager Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 28.
Management is very Fair and dedicated to there Employees as long as they come to work :). I highly recommend Alorica because of the people and the Management.
Fun place to work
Geek Squad Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, június 18.
Inbound call center to help clients with their routers modems, computer, printers, software use, passwords,
I worked 4 10 hour shifts with weekends off.
I was happy with training,
The hardest part was sitting for long periods of time, only 10 minute breaks.
Bonuses
No pay raises
Nothing to say
ATT Uverse Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2018, június 18.
No comment, I have nothing to say, I had a good experienced in alorica , I enjoyed my years and i just need a new environment and new people that i can interact with
A bit confusing!
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, június 14.
This call center wasn't very explanatory in what they wanted me to do. First off i'd answer calls for customers and close off nicely. The technical part was self explained until the major issues came up. No help at all. Ask for help you get ignored.
NONE
Lots
Don't do it
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greentree, PA2018, június 4.
Do not come and work here. First of all mgmt lies and unhelpful. Secondly hr & recruiting lies. The pay not that good even with incentives. The locations in Pittsburgh the hardest to get two. Just don't work here find other starter companies to go too
Right off the one bus
Everything else not mentioned
Munkahelyi kultúra
not too bad not that great
Tier 1 Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, május 25.
took calls and best help with the situation at had.
I learned the in and out of support
the management was promoted internally.
unsure of workplace culture.
keeping up with the demand.
meeting my fellow coworkers
Pro érvek
the job was easy to pickup
Kontra érvek
so few people we were not able to keep up with the calls
Call Center
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 22.
• Effectively collaborated with team members in repairing various hand held devices for companies
• Managed personal accounts of multiple customers daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and quick working environment
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, május 22.
Great working skills learned and improved. The hardest part is maintaining time, too long calls. Management is always there for you they're great but expect a lot from you.
Long calls
Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
very poor environment
Tech support for Samsung Mobile devices (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 9.
very poor working environment with management that had no people skills and really did not care about their people. They simply want bodies to answer the phones and follow thier scripts. The did not care about employee safety on days when everything else in the city is shut down they frowned on people not showing up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2018, május 2.
The Management ther Micromanage like they have never micromaaged before. if you want to move up in the Company you need to be Buddy buddy with the wrong type of manager.
1 hr lunches and 15 minute breaks
Micro-management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, április 30.
Great place to work if you ever in the phoenix area look them up great job opportunity especially if you are into computers and phones. Its's a third party call center for best buy geek squad
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very lousy place to work
Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, április 25.
I've got years of experience in the it field, and this is easily the worst place I've worked. Low pay, benefits are a joke, and not in a good way. Medical insurance is atrocious, and completely useless, better off without.
Long hours, and they try to figure out ways to avoid paying for overtime, like moving schedules around. Training is adequate but most of the tools don't work when you need them (all the tools run within a citrix environment on the client's system in Texas.)
I'm on a project working for one of the largest computer manufacturers in the world, and yet there aren't enough monitors to go around, go figure. Forget about assistance from a supervisor if you aren't besties with them, they'll walk right by and watch agents flounder on a call.
This is the first place I've ever worked where there are no, repeat no paid holidays. If you're not scheduled on them nothing, if you are you get time and a half.
Micromanagement, schedules, management, benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Typical week
Advanced Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, április 25.
I liked everyone that worked in management, however the job itself is not for everyone. Must have thick skin to regularly deal with frustrated customers who berate you out of spite. It was rewarding when you were able to talk a customer down, or sell them up, or help them fix a technical issue. Lots of workplace pettiness and help was not easily obtained when asked for it, resulting in making customers more upset when you can't easily attempt to fix something.
Pro érvek
Wonderful managers/trainers, generous free time during training, surprise food bonuses, "Rocky Bucks"
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, outtdated slow computer systems that don't help much
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to round out your resume
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, április 22.
This place will give you the opportunity to get data entry and phone experience, it's very monotonous work, so if you are okay with repeat tasks and can sit still for long stretches this would be a good option for you. The worst part is everything is online from your w-4 forms to your pay stubs, but you aren't allowed to access it from your work station so it can be hard to get information changed or saved for your personal records.
It's a job
Costco Concierge Services and Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola2018, április 17.
A typical day is taking inbound calls from customers who needed assistance with their products. (Computers, Tablets, Major Appliances) It's pretty easy as long as you're tech savvy. The knowledge base was very useful.
I liked what I did.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you could'nt hear the customers due to the chanting
Decent to work for
Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, április 9.
This job is a decent job, the company changes so many things that it makes it difficult to maintain moral. and bonuses are always an issue as far as not getting what you earned.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van