Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

180 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 304 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
it's basically high school
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2016, szeptember 24.
virtually everyone is sleeping with each other or high/drunk while management does nothing about it. if anyone is actually in a relationship it's not with a coworker, but they ARE flirting and completely disrespecting their family/relationship. this is where good people go to die. the cutler bay site needs to be shut down or at the very least investigated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambitious and motivated professional, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives. Allow me to Grown with your company.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Andover, NJ2016, szeptember 23.
I have learned to really listen to customers needs and only base my services on what the client is looking for . So, my customers best interest is always my top priority. Typical day at work, I make sure my attitude and tone is pleasant. If I can provide my customer with a friendly and approachable environment, I know that the client will feel at ease to speak with comfort and there for, create a repport in a way that my client will be loyal with the company. I have learned to polish my selling skills to be more engaging, passive sales not only is a friendly approach to let the client know what other services are available to them , but is more than likely that the client would buy additional items or require more services than being aggressive which can be an intimidating and possibly cause client to brake connection with me and not want to continue to hear what available options are there or walk away from the company entirely. With this company, I work from home. So, very little interaction with other Sales Associates. Only when meetings are required to come up with strategies that can help the customer and the company be more efficient. I enjoy being a people person. I let my customer know everyday by the way I speak and approach each call. If I don't that I have failed in my job. I'm great at what I do, because I love what I do.
Flexibility in hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough to advance with company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales environment with custome service
Sales Representative-Retention Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, szeptember 21.
A typical day at work is calling customers to make sure that they are satisfied with their services. If not, I will do everything to make them 100% satisfied with their services. Management is very understanding with everyone's concerns
hours
distance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great starting point or stepping stone
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, szeptember 15.
high turn over rate.not only are you competing against other companies, your also in constent competition with your coworkers. Organization is poor. They tend to mess up pay roll alot do to constant system and protocol change
easy hire
Kontra érvek
turn over rate, lack of organization, and ergency when it comes to pay roll issuse and tracking clock punches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avoid this place at all costs!
B2B Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2016, augusztus 25.
If you want to work at a place where reverse discrimination exists, feel like you're in high school with the endless drama, rampant drug abuse at a company that supposedly does drug testing, the leads they give you are 90% wrong or disconnected numbers, then this is the place for you!

This company kisses the feet of people of color. People not of color, I treated like second class citizens. This is like a sweat shop with reverse discrimination. I wouldn't wish working for this company on my ex mother in law!

The management is terrible!
Flex schedule
Everything!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place to work if desperate
DirecTV Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, augusztus 18.
started off great pay 9.25 hr management is horrible cut your hours not stable job because att does not want to pay customers they do as much as they can to save money down staff employees always do not work here unless desperate try another call center
Pro érvek
has a GECU atm and has a cafeteria providing warm food employees are nice and friendly
Kontra érvek
not really any benefits but dental
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Elite Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2016, augusztus 2.
I worked at the Sinto location in Spokane Wa for 1 year and had nothing but good experiences with this company and it's management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good workplace, Bed Bug Infestment, new management new rules.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, július 20.
First week of training is bad, they don't even train you well for their system and send you out to the floors. Too many system problems, can only have two 10 min. paid breaks, and just 30min. of unpaid lunch. They can terminate you for not having the avg. of cph, which sucks because throughout the mornings the whole department gets nothing but voicemails. Each department has a team, if you mess up your whole team gets affected by it as well; plus, you're own teammates can be rude at times by yelling and talking about their personal life meanwhile you're on the phone with a customer. Which is very unprofessional and you can get terminated for it if even though you weren't the one talking about it. To make it worse it's bed bug infested!! They don't even tell you that when you work there, but yes it's bed bug infested. They supposedly spray the whole building but the only thing they do is just spray the outside. I would not recommend working here at all.
Bad management, + Bed Bug Infest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Very teamwork oriented
ART & DTV Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Ridge, FL2016, július 17.
I assist members of AOL with their accounts such as billing, organization, account information, and benefits altogether maintain the members that call to cancel their AOL accounts. DIRECTV Sales, I assisted callers set up a DTV satellite as well as organizing packages and appointments and choosing the best prices, and channels to their specification.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Unbalanced
Directv Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, július 11.
Alorica is a very fast paced environment . However felt very unbalanced co workers varied and managers didn't seem very enthusiastic. I learned a lot about the call center setting and took from it. However there was not balance .
Lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Interaction with people from ages 18 and over
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, június 29.
between 50-80 calls taken daily

learned about direct tv promotional information

coworkers are friendly and a bit too nosy

getting through the day was hard altogether

lunch was the most enjoyable part of day
Pro érvek
two 15 mins break, incentives for highest sales representative, commission if sales quota met at end of week
Kontra érvek
45 mins lunch, commission is not guaranteed, sharing of workspace, clutter and untidiness workspace from previous coworker, must work national holidays like thanksgiving and christmas eve
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I loved it.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2016, június 1.
I liked this job a lot it was a good experience for me. I felt like it was full of good opportunities. I liked the work area and the co workers a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great learning experience
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2016, május 30.
It was great wok place but, bad leadership and communication. I would love to go back because I've nothing but, good reports since the company was turned over to Alorica from West Corporation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Customer service
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, május 27.
Creating solutions to ensure a smooth sales process while working to find new sales leads through business directories and client referrals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were yelled at almost daily to improve our productivity
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2016, május 24.
Unless the management has changed, I would not recommend this company. The main supervisors placed stress on the team leaders and then the team leaders placed undue stress on the employees to the point of people having nervous breakdowns.
Commissions
Undue stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Flexible hours and schedules
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, április 22.
One of the things I like about Alorica is I get to work at home and set my own schedule as long as I meet minimum hour requirements. This allows me to use my time wisely and achieve all that I need to do daily.
Pro érvek
Self scheduling, work at home
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no health insurance offered
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back work place
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2016, április 14.
A typical day at Alorica would consist of communicating with customers that call in to set up services and also interacting with supervisors. I learned a lot of great selling techniques. The managers and co-workers are all very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is retaining so much information in such a little amount of time.
Commission, paid training
Very High Standards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
very nice work place
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, április 2.
a typical day at work is taking inbound calls to help customers with getting satellite TV. I help with budgeting with the customers as well. My co workers are very motivating and exciting to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Worst ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2016, március 30.
My experience with alorica...they add overtime to your shift without asking. Sometimes not telling you until the end of your shift or sometimes you dont know at all. Very unorganized company. Sales environment with not much commission or incentives. They want you to sign paperwork while on the phone with customers. This site us about to close from what i hear.
None at all
Little paid time off..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace with the right amount of fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, február 23.
they do a good job trying to make the most of working at a call center. they offer a lot of games and raffles to keep your mind stimulated throughout the day. management is respectful and work well with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van