Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

199 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 421 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Alorica
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, május 10.
This compay is good a could be better. Pay just as much attention to employees as clients. The attention to new hire development would encourage employees to stay longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Compensation, poor attitude, major room for improvement.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, április 25.
I was constantly promised raises and advancement that simply weren't there. My supervisor told me I was promoted and had me doing the work and training for the position, but neglected to ever draft the official paperwork or pay my agreed upon raise. I worked constantly and often wasn't paid my bonuses. When I apporched my supervisor about my bonus I was suddenly reprimanded for "poor call flow" something I was previously praised for. When I challenged my lack of pay, I was threatened with termination. Overall I busted my butt and worked long hard hours, that I was ultimately never paid for.
Pro érvek
Occational free lunch if you work through lunch.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, unpaid bonuses, poor work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, április 25.
Alorica is a great place to work at. It has great employees and management. Training was straight to the point and made easy to learn about the product. Weekly coachings helped improve my calls.
productive, teamwork
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, április 24.
a typical day at alorica would include a great teamwork environment.working there i learned how to give great customer service,how to be productive. most enjoyable part was giving great customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
worst place to work at
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, április 22.
management is horrible and unprofessional. I don't recommend this place there was a good opportunity to make money but it has changed now is almost impossible to commission
free directv
managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Sales Rep
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, április 20.
I quit for personal reasons but this was a good company and paid good money, management was very helpful and the environment was healthy. If you are looking for a customer service job this is a place to go
OVERTIME, paid breaks
MANDATORY OVERTIME, No cellphones
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
changin sales doc always
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, április 12.
a good place to work to learn the beginning of sales, Overall not a good place to work for a long term perminate job somemanagers are good and some are not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Hours
Directv sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2017, március 5.
Call center agent worked various hours pay was OK benefits not that good commission sales Manager was a good guy some team managers were good to work for
Worst place to work
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, március 2.
This job is the worst job to be in they send you home if you don't make sales!!! so your not guarantee the hours and you always have to keep up with your paychecks to make sure they pay you the right hours.. benefits are not great.. This job is not a secure job!!! MANAGENENT IS HORRIBLE THERE RATED THE WORST SITE IN THE WHOLE COMPANY..
10 min breaks and not guarteed hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
I use to work here
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2017, február 28.
I use to work here, team leads did their job but with customers they were rude but what could you expect? The company itself is growing but employees are leaving
Short breaks
Unhappy
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, február 17.
I was so excited when I finally landed this work from home job only to be disappointed with no hours after training!! Hardly anything is available and when I asked to train for other opportunities I was told to "wait for an invitation email" that has yet to come!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and laid back environment
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, február 16.
laid back
I learned how to be a great sales person
management was not professional
I Love that all of the employees are like family
UPPER Managment
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TN2017, január 9.
I have worked here for a while now and there needs to be a COMPLETE management overhaul! You have too many Families related members in this field that contributes a TON of favoritism!! I have been in the midst of all of it, not only are you treated like a dog if your not the teacher's pet, they will block you, talk to you like trash, then expect you to be an adult about it or they say we have the right to hire and fire for no reason! The main kicker is the NO PAY for work related issues such as looking for hours, HUNDREDS of hours I have sat here not being paid to only make 7.50 an hour! It is past time for this to be confronted. You know exactly who is clicking the hours and who isn't! The work for FREE looking for hours is beyond ABSURD!
Work at home
Productive, small workspace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, január 2.
While Alorica is productive it is also small spaces. The scenery never changes and sometimes the customers impact your days at work. The constant derogatory terms used can sometimes be harmful even if they are not meant for you.The salary base is great but not good at job security.
terrible
winback sales rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2016, november 29.
this place sucks don't believe the reviews they are fake i've worked there for 2 years and it got worst everyday they try to steal your commission and treat the ones they like much better than than the ones who are tenured what i mean by that is if they like you they give you other things to do than take calls like give out tickets for sales
nothing
slave work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people good work enviorment work hours greats
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2016, november 27.
The managers and other staff did everything they could do to make the employees day better everyday and would go out of there ways to make sure every person was having a great and if not then tried everything they could to make are day better.
The staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, november 8.
A typical day working at alorica involved answering phones and assisting customers with their needs. I learned very fast that you shouldn't always say what you're feeling or how you very that customer. I got along very well with my customers, i am such a people person! The hardest part of my job was making sure i worded everything with the correct terms. I loved working with people and assisting customers.
Such a lively company
Not good health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible with students.
Directv Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2016, október 12.
Great place to work to learn many different skills in sales. Students can work around school and make extra money as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place with music
Florida - Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, szeptember 28.
a typical day at work includes greeting customers and managing money and setting schedules and appointments

i learned excellent customer service skills and how to work a cash register

management was awesome, they always helped when i needed it

i believe that no part of this job was hard it was all fairly enjoyable
Pro érvek
flexible work schedules and great hours
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
it's basically high school
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2016, szeptember 24.
virtually everyone is sleeping with each other or high/drunk while management does nothing about it. if anyone is actually in a relationship it's not with a coworker, but they ARE flirting and completely disrespecting their family/relationship. this is where good people go to die. the cutler bay site needs to be shut down or at the very least investigated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van