Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

165 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Flexible hours and schedules
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, április 22.
One of the things I like about Alorica is I get to work at home and set my own schedule as long as I meet minimum hour requirements. This allows me to use my time wisely and achieve all that I need to do daily.
Pro érvek
Self scheduling, work at home
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no health insurance offered
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back work place
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2016, április 14.
A typical day at Alorica would consist of communicating with customers that call in to set up services and also interacting with supervisors. I learned a lot of great selling techniques. The managers and co-workers are all very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is retaining so much information in such a little amount of time.
Commission, paid training
Very High Standards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
very nice work place
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, április 2.
a typical day at work is taking inbound calls to help customers with getting satellite TV. I help with budgeting with the customers as well. My co workers are very motivating and exciting to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Worst ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2016, március 30.
My experience with alorica...they add overtime to your shift without asking. Sometimes not telling you until the end of your shift or sometimes you dont know at all. Very unorganized company. Sales environment with not much commission or incentives. They want you to sign paperwork while on the phone with customers. This site us about to close from what i hear.
None at all
Little paid time off..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace with the right amount of fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, február 23.
they do a good job trying to make the most of working at a call center. they offer a lot of games and raffles to keep your mind stimulated throughout the day. management is respectful and work well with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive,fun, accepting and friendly enviroment
FINANCIAL SALES PREFESSIONAL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2016, január 28.
A wonderful learning experience for me it defiantly made me a earn a lot about myself as an individual as far as how much I can tolerate and leaning to be patient with others. Also it getting frustrated with myself when I can't solve a problem right away taught me to be a lot stronger with more of a back bone .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 7Jelentés
The Worst!!!
beauty sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville NC2016, január 26.
I worked in sales for a beauty campaign. Training was disorganized and the trainer talked about getting fired and wanting to get fired all the time. They also claimed to have a 100% attendance policy but that was only for black people. I was let go because I missed 4 hours due to my child being sick. The HR department is also very rude and disorganized as well. Waste of my time!!!!
nothing
Kontra érvek
management, racist policies, everyone thinks they're your boss, dirty breast pumping space
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the epitome of worst places to work
DirecTV Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, január 21.
this place would be an all around great place to work if it took pride in itself and its employees. but alorica isn't at all a good place to work the pay alone that they used to boast was the highest for any call center in el paso is anywhere from 8.00 and hr to 9.25. they say on some projects the potential of commission is great but how when the structure set up for it makes it almost near impossible to commission. you have upper level management having full on relationships with agents and in the process giving them and their friends preference and allowing them to just walk around work and do nothing. in a violation of pci compliance people are constantly on their cellphones so i'm sure they are stealing peoples information. the use any excuse for what they call mandatory overtime but dont give you an incentive for working those hours. so you spend all your time trying to play catch up living paycheck to paycheck for doing more work then the actual company they have a contract with and getting paid way less. the company pretends like they care about you and your families needs but really in the event that you have a family emergency or your circumstances change they try to do everything in their power to make sure to write you up and get rid of you. they can't keep employees because management makes working there so stressful and unenjoyable that people quit right away. management also has no respect for its employees and talks down on them like the agents are children and managment is an abusive foster parent. they also started implementing this so called policy that if  több... you miss a day you make it up on your day off so they force the time into your schedule whether you can do it or not. they also want you to do overtime to the point you have no days off and they threaten you to sign up and write you up if you dont do it. so your whole employment experience is walking on eggshells the whole time  kevesebb
there areno pros
Kontra érvek
bad management, terrible pay, favoritism, no regards for peoples family life, never knowing if you have a stable job to go to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
an ok place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, január 17.
great pay and training, but it did feel like a high school environment the management wasn't very helpful but the systems were pretty easy to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun very positive atmosphere!
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2015, december 2.
I love working at Alorica. But I am looking for a higher pay. We're rewarded for our sale, we have tones of spiffs going on, and overtime is always available. The days I'm off I'm actually scheduled for overtime so I barely have a life outside of work. But overall it's a fun and exciting environment.
Skip Lunch! Free Lunch.
Kontra érvek
Breaks aren't long enough...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best Thing about the job was the incentives
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2015, november 30.
It was a competitive place to work. I enjoyed my time there. The metrics have changed though since I've been there. It's all about your numbers if you can hit them all then They'll keep you.
incentives
Strict schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
nice work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2015, november 17.
Treated you like family , really care for the agents needs and wants. benefits doesnt start ASAP though. They reward all their employees also recongnized them for their hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun events going on every once in a while. Fun people to work with.
Elite Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2015, november 7.
A lot of the people there were always happy and had a smile on their faces. Which is always nice because you don't always get people like that when you come to work. That is greatly due to the environment set by the managers, co-workers, and upper management.
Pro érvek
Management was easy to talk to.
Kontra érvek
Expected to succeed, even when failing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica does not care about their employees
Loyalty Sales Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2015, október 30.
This company wants you to invest so much time in effort getting results but does not invest their time in their employee's. The amount of BS you have to put up is not worth it especially for the amount alorica pays it's employees. Enough said
Stability
Poor Company, Poor Benefits, No Life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very fast paced environment, but good benefits
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2015, október 26.
Worked as a sales representative. The job itself wasn't to bad , but HR was horrible and so was management. Other than that it was a good job.
Free DTV and bonuses
HR (Horrible)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
competitive work place
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami2015, október 13.
it was fun but also competitive work area. i had incentives, ctivities and events at work that encourages me to achieve my goals as an employee.
Pro érvek
free snacks and lunches sometimes
health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
very great place
Sales Representative in the Retention Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  oakland park fl2015, október 7.
good entry level work place allows you to move up quickly. I like it there but with kids its kind of hard with scheduling. I like the pay very competitive and I like the staff very nice people they hire
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work environment. very unprofessional
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2015, szeptember 18.
typical day at work is very stressful trying to meet the metrics and requirement that every sales representative has to meet.
fun work environment
stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An alright place to work when in desperate need of employment
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2015, szeptember 10.
Management needs some work. Hardest part of the job would be actually showing up. as far as incentives and commission, be sure to keep track of them because no one else will.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting work place.
Customer sales represenative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, szeptember 3.
Alorica is a nice place to work. I have had too many problems with management to stay. It is a very fast paced place to work. They always strive for the best but do not realize that we give our best but that's not always enough for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés