Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Elite Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2016, augusztus 2.
I worked at the Sinto location in Spokane Wa for 1 year and had nothing but good experiences with this company and it's management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good workplace, Bed Bug Infestment, new management new rules.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, július 20.
First week of training is bad, they don't even train you well for their system and send you out to the floors. Too many system problems, can only have two 10 min. paid breaks, and just 30min. of unpaid lunch. They can terminate you for not having the avg. of cph, which sucks because throughout the mornings the whole department gets nothing but voicemails. Each department has a team, if you mess up your whole team gets affected by it as well; plus, you're own teammates can be rude at times by yelling and talking about their personal life meanwhile you're on the phone with a customer. Which is very unprofessional and you can get terminated for it if even though you weren't the one talking about it. To make it worse it's bed bug infested!! They don't even tell you that when you work there, but yes it's bed bug infested. They supposedly spray the whole building but the only thing they do is just spray the outside. I would not recommend working here at all.
Bad management, + Bed Bug Infest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Very teamwork oriented
ART & DTV Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Ridge, FL2016, július 17.
I assist members of AOL with their accounts such as billing, organization, account information, and benefits altogether maintain the members that call to cancel their AOL accounts. DIRECTV Sales, I assisted callers set up a DTV satellite as well as organizing packages and appointments and choosing the best prices, and channels to their specification.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Unbalanced
Directv Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, július 11.
Alorica is a very fast paced environment . However felt very unbalanced co workers varied and managers didn't seem very enthusiastic. I learned a lot about the call center setting and took from it. However there was not balance .
Lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Interaction with people from ages 18 and over
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, június 29.
between 50-80 calls taken daily

learned about direct tv promotional information

coworkers are friendly and a bit too nosy

getting through the day was hard altogether

lunch was the most enjoyable part of day
Pro érvek
two 15 mins break, incentives for highest sales representative, commission if sales quota met at end of week
Kontra érvek
45 mins lunch, commission is not guaranteed, sharing of workspace, clutter and untidiness workspace from previous coworker, must work national holidays like thanksgiving and christmas eve
I loved it.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2016, június 1.
I liked this job a lot it was a good experience for me. I felt like it was full of good opportunities. I liked the work area and the co workers a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great learning experience
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2016, május 30.
It was great wok place but, bad leadership and communication. I would love to go back because I've nothing but, good reports since the company was turned over to Alorica from West Corporation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Customer service
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, május 27.
Creating solutions to ensure a smooth sales process while working to find new sales leads through business directories and client referrals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were yelled at almost daily to improve our productivity
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2016, május 24.
Unless the management has changed, I would not recommend this company. The main supervisors placed stress on the team leaders and then the team leaders placed undue stress on the employees to the point of people having nervous breakdowns.
Commissions
Undue stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Flexible hours and schedules
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, április 22.
One of the things I like about Alorica is I get to work at home and set my own schedule as long as I meet minimum hour requirements. This allows me to use my time wisely and achieve all that I need to do daily.
Pro érvek
Self scheduling, work at home
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no health insurance offered
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back work place
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2016, április 14.
A typical day at Alorica would consist of communicating with customers that call in to set up services and also interacting with supervisors. I learned a lot of great selling techniques. The managers and co-workers are all very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is retaining so much information in such a little amount of time.
Commission, paid training
Very High Standards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
good company, fun enviorment
Account Executive Sales Rep/ Telemarketer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ames, IA2016, április 12.
loved this job. They always had competitions and prizes to keep you engaged. They were supportive after I lost my mom. They were flexible and really wanted you to succeed.
very nice work place
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, április 2.
a typical day at work is taking inbound calls to help customers with getting satellite TV. I help with budgeting with the customers as well. My co workers are very motivating and exciting to work with.
Worst ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2016, március 30.
My experience with alorica...they add overtime to your shift without asking. Sometimes not telling you until the end of your shift or sometimes you dont know at all. Very unorganized company. Sales environment with not much commission or incentives. They want you to sign paperwork while on the phone with customers. This site us about to close from what i hear.
None at all
Little paid time off..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a cool place just bad managers
Call Agent/ Sales Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, február 29.
Alorica is a cool place to work and the pay is nice. the only bad thing is they don't allow you to wear pants and the managers suck you know what. They don't know how to communicate and they feel as if its ok to talk to you any kind of way.
money flex schedule
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace with the right amount of fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, február 23.
they do a good job trying to make the most of working at a call center. they offer a lot of games and raffles to keep your mind stimulated throughout the day. management is respectful and work well with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive,fun, accepting and friendly enviroment
FINANCIAL SALES PREFESSIONAL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2016, január 28.
A wonderful learning experience for me it defiantly made me a earn a lot about myself as an individual as far as how much I can tolerate and leaning to be patient with others. Also it getting frustrated with myself when I can't solve a problem right away taught me to be a lot stronger with more of a back bone .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 7Jelentés
The Worst!!!
beauty sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville NC2016, január 26.
I worked in sales for a beauty campaign. Training was disorganized and the trainer talked about getting fired and wanting to get fired all the time. They also claimed to have a 100% attendance policy but that was only for black people. I was let go because I missed 4 hours due to my child being sick. The HR department is also very rude and disorganized as well. Waste of my time!!!!
nothing
Kontra érvek
management, racist policies, everyone thinks they're your boss, dirty breast pumping space
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the epitome of worst places to work
DirecTV Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, január 21.
this place would be an all around great place to work if it took pride in itself and its employees. but alorica isn't at all a good place to work the pay alone that they used to boast was the highest for any call center in el paso is anywhere from 8.00 and hr to 9.25. they say on some projects the potential of commission is great but how when the structure set up for it makes it almost near impossible to commission. you have upper level management having full on relationships with agents and in the process giving them and their friends preference and allowing them to just walk around work and do nothing. in a violation of pci compliance people are constantly on their cellphones so i'm sure they are stealing peoples information. the use any excuse for what they call mandatory overtime but dont give you an incentive for working those hours. so you spend all your time trying to play catch up living paycheck to paycheck for doing more work then the actual company they have a contract with and getting paid way less. the company pretends like they care about you and your families needs but really in the event that you have a family emergency or your circumstances change they try to do everything in their power to make sure to write you up and get rid of you. they can't keep employees because management makes working there so stressful and unenjoyable that people quit right away. management also has no respect for its employees and talks down on them like the agents are children and managment is an abusive foster parent. they also started implementing this so called policy that if  több... you miss a day you make it up on your day off so they force the time into your schedule whether you can do it or not. they also want you to do overtime to the point you have no days off and they threaten you to sign up and write you up if you dont do it. so your whole employment experience is walking on eggshells the whole time  kevesebb
there areno pros
Kontra érvek
bad management, terrible pay, favoritism, no regards for peoples family life, never knowing if you have a stable job to go to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
an ok place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, január 17.
great pay and training, but it did feel like a high school environment the management wasn't very helpful but the systems were pretty easy to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés