Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Hours
Directv sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2017, március 5.
Call center agent worked various hours pay was OK benefits not that good commission sales Manager was a good guy some team managers were good to work for
Worst place to work
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, március 2.
This job is the worst job to be in they send you home if you don't make sales!!! so your not guarantee the hours and you always have to keep up with your paychecks to make sure they pay you the right hours.. benefits are not great.. This job is not a secure job!!! MANAGENENT IS HORRIBLE THERE RATED THE WORST SITE IN THE WHOLE COMPANY..
10 min breaks and not guarteed hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
I use to work here
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2017, február 28.
I use to work here, team leads did their job but with customers they were rude but what could you expect? The company itself is growing but employees are leaving
Short breaks
Unhappy
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, február 17.
I was so excited when I finally landed this work from home job only to be disappointed with no hours after training!! Hardly anything is available and when I asked to train for other opportunities I was told to "wait for an invitation email" that has yet to come!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and laid back environment
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, február 16.
laid back
I learned how to be a great sales person
management was not professional
I Love that all of the employees are like family
What I've learned
Sales Rep/Team Lead/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, január 24.
this is a very competitive job I've learned a lot from managing my own team to being one of the top sales agents on the floor. I owe a lot to this job for teaching me many great approaches to resolving issue that customers might have as well as teaching me to be able to manage my own team.
UPPER Managment
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TN2017, január 9.
I have worked here for a while now and there needs to be a COMPLETE management overhaul! You have too many Families related members in this field that contributes a TON of favoritism!! I have been in the midst of all of it, not only are you treated like a dog if your not the teacher's pet, they will block you, talk to you like trash, then expect you to be an adult about it or they say we have the right to hire and fire for no reason! The main kicker is the NO PAY for work related issues such as looking for hours, HUNDREDS of hours I have sat here not being paid to only make 7.50 an hour! It is past time for this to be confronted. You know exactly who is clicking the hours and who isn't! The work for FREE looking for hours is beyond ABSURD!
Work at home
Productive, small workspace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, január 2.
While Alorica is productive it is also small spaces. The scenery never changes and sometimes the customers impact your days at work. The constant derogatory terms used can sometimes be harmful even if they are not meant for you.The salary base is great but not good at job security.
terrible
winback sales rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2016, november 29.
this place sucks don't believe the reviews they are fake i've worked there for 2 years and it got worst everyday they try to steal your commission and treat the ones they like much better than than the ones who are tenured what i mean by that is if they like you they give you other things to do than take calls like give out tickets for sales
nothing
slave work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people good work enviorment work hours greats
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2016, november 27.
The managers and other staff did everything they could do to make the employees day better everyday and would go out of there ways to make sure every person was having a great and if not then tried everything they could to make are day better.
The staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, november 8.
A typical day working at alorica involved answering phones and assisting customers with their needs. I learned very fast that you shouldn't always say what you're feeling or how you very that customer. I got along very well with my customers, i am such a people person! The hardest part of my job was making sure i worded everything with the correct terms. I loved working with people and assisting customers.
Such a lively company
Not good health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible with students.
Directv Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2016, október 12.
Great place to work to learn many different skills in sales. Students can work around school and make extra money as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place with music
Florida - Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2016, szeptember 28.
a typical day at work includes greeting customers and managing money and setting schedules and appointments

i learned excellent customer service skills and how to work a cash register

management was awesome, they always helped when i needed it

i believe that no part of this job was hard it was all fairly enjoyable
Pro érvek
flexible work schedules and great hours
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
it's basically high school
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2016, szeptember 24.
virtually everyone is sleeping with each other or high/drunk while management does nothing about it. if anyone is actually in a relationship it's not with a coworker, but they ARE flirting and completely disrespecting their family/relationship. this is where good people go to die. the cutler bay site needs to be shut down or at the very least investigated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambitious and motivated professional, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives. Allow me to Grown with your company.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Andover, NJ2016, szeptember 23.
I have learned to really listen to customers needs and only base my services on what the client is looking for . So, my customers best interest is always my top priority. Typical day at work, I make sure my attitude and tone is pleasant. If I can provide my customer with a friendly and approachable environment, I know that the client will feel at ease to speak with comfort and there for, create a repport in a way that my client will be loyal with the company. I have learned to polish my selling skills to be more engaging, passive sales not only is a friendly approach to let the client know what other services are available to them , but is more than likely that the client would buy additional items or require more services than being aggressive which can be an intimidating and possibly cause client to brake connection with me and not want to continue to hear what available options are there or walk away from the company entirely. With this company, I work from home. So, very little interaction with other Sales Associates. Only when meetings are required to come up with strategies that can help the customer and the company be more efficient. I enjoy being a people person. I let my customer know everyday by the way I speak and approach each call. If I don't that I have failed in my job. I'm great at what I do, because I love what I do.
Flexibility in hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough to advance with company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales environment with custome service
Sales Representative-Retention Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2016, szeptember 21.
A typical day at work is calling customers to make sure that they are satisfied with their services. If not, I will do everything to make them 100% satisfied with their services. Management is very understanding with everyone's concerns
hours
distance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great starting point or stepping stone
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, szeptember 15.
high turn over rate.not only are you competing against other companies, your also in constent competition with your coworkers. Organization is poor. They tend to mess up pay roll alot do to constant system and protocol change
easy hire
Kontra érvek
turn over rate, lack of organization, and ergency when it comes to pay roll issuse and tracking clock punches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Beware of this company
Was a customer sales support rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, szeptember 13.
Managment lies, Hr lies, no raises, benefits suck, pays for nothing except for vision, that was ok. I only gave 1 star to be able to leave a review other wise they would get nothing.
Vision insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avoid this place at all costs!
B2B Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2016, augusztus 25.
If you want to work at a place where reverse discrimination exists, feel like you're in high school with the endless drama, rampant drug abuse at a company that supposedly does drug testing, the leads they give you are 90% wrong or disconnected numbers, then this is the place for you!

This company kisses the feet of people of color. People not of color, I treated like second class citizens. This is like a sweat shop with reverse discrimination. I wouldn't wish working for this company on my ex mother in law!

The management is terrible!
Flex schedule
Everything!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay place to work if desperate
DirecTV Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, augusztus 18.
started off great pay 9.25 hr management is horrible cut your hours not stable job because att does not want to pay customers they do as much as they can to save money down staff employees always do not work here unless desperate try another call center
Pro érvek
has a GECU atm and has a cafeteria providing warm food employees are nice and friendly
Kontra érvek
not really any benefits but dental

Átfogó minősítés