Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

197 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 266 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Alorica
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, április 3.
Great pay but they will change your schedule without consulting you. I was told i could have weekends off, then found out i had to work.

Gives good training before you work with customers
commission
30 min lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good co workers, great training, not so great job security
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, március 31.
Fast pace, stressful work, great and helpful co workers, not so great for job security, standard metrics to actually make extra bounds money is messy and complicated as there are two different standards you must meet or no bonus. Other than that it’s a good company with decent benifits
Good benifits, easy training
Kontra érvek
Metric standard to messed up, can be stressful
alright job
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, március 28.
decent pay for call center and laid back but stressful at times to meet yiur goals. management was nice. customers were both easy going and hateful pnbut easy to make sell if you knoiw what your doiong and they basically teach you what you need to know to succeed.bad hours tho
Horrible Place to Work
Sales for U-verse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, március 22.
So ghetto and rude. I hated working her because of the environment. Management cares nothing about you and to them you are just a disposable number; no work life balance.
get a job fast
environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Terrible place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2018, március 20.
My manager was the only thing good about this place! If your child is sick and you must take time off, then your whole team had to work over time! If you are a single parent work somewhere else.
Manager was great person
Kontra érvek
Almost everything about Alorica is a con.
Non structured call center
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, március 19.
A typical day at work included me coming to work and trying to find management to discuss what was going on for the day. No logins or passwords for new employees worked for up to 12 weeks so most of my coworkers and I spent our time twiddling our fingers. While I had my share of pleasant experiences with two of my managers I felt that the entire setting was extremely unprofessional.
Casual workplace
No stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place but very less rewards
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, március 16.
Working at Alorica in Canada was fun, the schedule is flexible but the management really has to work towards employee well being.
the work is really draining but the compensation is extremely less which is not worth to put the extra effort at this place.
This company might help you on a temporary basis but its not a place where you could work for a long time .
If your supervisor is on terms with you then taking unpaid days off is a piece of cake, other than this nothing is enjoyable here.
On the positive side , I made valuable friends here for life, which made a huge difference in my life.
schedules and work/life balance
Kontra érvek
compensation and mostly everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be transparent, No recogonition for top performers
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, március 14.
Management skilled at creating a stressed work environment through NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT. Will take away earned commissions for a myriad of reasons that are constantly in flux that are out of agents control!
Free Directv
Kontra érvek
low pay, no paid holidays, management consistently delivers communique through a negative, demeaning, "I'm better than you tone"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 12.
Very laid atmosphere. Good work culture. Great bonus potential. Educational opportunities. Leadership went out of there way to get answers for you when needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work at cutler bay area
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, február 25.
Managers are RUDE, they downstaff you EVERYDAY !! which means if the call volume is slow they send you home early, they PRE DOWN STAFF.. overall it just SUCKS.. this is the Cutler Bay location in Florida
EVERYTHING
i dont care for it
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, február 24.
It wasnt a good place to work always stressed out. Management was very unorganized and it felt a lot like i was back in high school with all the gossip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alorica, Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica.2018, február 13.
In my opinion, Alorica is one of the top 5 best Call Centres in Jamaica. They care about their employees and that's a good plus for a Call Centre. There are areas of opportunity, but overall, kudos to Alorica.
Free transportation
Pay too low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not happy myself but great for sales reps...
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, február 6.
The job is great I'm just not a sales agent... I would love the job if I was into sales more.. I started out in direct sales (inbound) but the department shut down... Therefore we (the agents) transferred to remaining departments.... I my self was transferred to winback and I just don't enjoy the job.... Great money if you can sell...
poor treatment
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, február 6.
All jobs can be stressful. We all know that alorica was a great place, but the managers were completely rude, when you need help they ignore you, they yell at you, shorten your breaks when they shouldn't. they treat you like a little kid. I'm an adult, and will not tolerate being talked down on or treated like a two year old,
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no free lunch, poor treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
unprofessional hr department
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 4.
I was referred by a friend. I drive 37 miles one way to spend almost a whole day of tests and interviews. They said they would call me the next week so I could start on a Monday. After numerous phone calls to this company followed by emails nobody ever responded.
This is a lousy company and would not recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mover depatment its a nightmare work in that place
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, február 2.
A typical day in alorica is a nightmare. I learn with my self make sales being honest with the customer, gave a excellent customer services gave me satisfaction to continuing working in that company. you can do the best, be number 1 in the department and never a manager tell you great job. Only the pay check tell you god job, you are the best. No incentive, bad salary, no benefit
I never want to work for that company in the rest of my life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad managment.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, január 30.
The people I worked with were all very nice but management had no idea what they were doing. And they lied to us in training about how to make out bonuses.
no worth it
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 25.
dont apply its not worth your time try something else instead maybe fast food cause this place wont even ppay you one dime i had to leave cause bills started comming in and i i only got paid once ina two month time span trust me it is not worth it
zero
tons
A very stressful environment
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, január 24.
on the phone all day, high call volume... unorganized management. Scheduling was difficult. VERY unprofessional and non motivational job. No recognition.
Wasnt pleased with job
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, január 23.
Training was really inconvenient , Hardest part of job was troubleshooting , very fast paced . Management wasn't helpful
Enjoyed talking to different people and flexible hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van