Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 662 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work at cutler bay area
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, február 25.
Managers are RUDE, they downstaff you EVERYDAY !! which means if the call volume is slow they send you home early, they PRE DOWN STAFF.. overall it just SUCKS.. this is the Cutler Bay location in Florida
EVERYTHING
i dont care for it
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, február 24.
It wasnt a good place to work always stressed out. Management was very unorganized and it felt a lot like i was back in high school with all the gossip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alorica, Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica.2018, február 13.
In my opinion, Alorica is one of the top 5 best Call Centres in Jamaica. They care about their employees and that's a good plus for a Call Centre. There are areas of opportunity, but overall, kudos to Alorica.
Free transportation
Pay too low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not happy myself but great for sales reps...
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, február 6.
The job is great I'm just not a sales agent... I would love the job if I was into sales more.. I started out in direct sales (inbound) but the department shut down... Therefore we (the agents) transferred to remaining departments.... I my self was transferred to winback and I just don't enjoy the job.... Great money if you can sell...
poor treatment
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, február 6.
All jobs can be stressful. We all know that alorica was a great place, but the managers were completely rude, when you need help they ignore you, they yell at you, shorten your breaks when they shouldn't. they treat you like a little kid. I'm an adult, and will not tolerate being talked down on or treated like a two year old,
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no free lunch, poor treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
unprofessional hr department
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 4.
I was referred by a friend. I drive 37 miles one way to spend almost a whole day of tests and interviews. They said they would call me the next week so I could start on a Monday. After numerous phone calls to this company followed by emails nobody ever responded.
This is a lousy company and would not recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mover depatment its a nightmare work in that place
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, február 2.
A typical day in alorica is a nightmare. I learn with my self make sales being honest with the customer, gave a excellent customer services gave me satisfaction to continuing working in that company. you can do the best, be number 1 in the department and never a manager tell you great job. Only the pay check tell you god job, you are the best. No incentive, bad salary, no benefit
I never want to work for that company in the rest of my life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad managment.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, január 30.
The people I worked with were all very nice but management had no idea what they were doing. And they lied to us in training about how to make out bonuses.
no worth it
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 25.
dont apply its not worth your time try something else instead maybe fast food cause this place wont even ppay you one dime i had to leave cause bills started comming in and i i only got paid once ina two month time span trust me it is not worth it
zero
tons
A very stressful environment
DirecTV Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, január 24.
on the phone all day, high call volume... unorganized management. Scheduling was difficult. VERY unprofessional and non motivational job. No recognition.
Wasnt pleased with job
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, január 23.
Training was really inconvenient , Hardest part of job was troubleshooting , very fast paced . Management wasn't helpful
Enjoyed talking to different people and flexible hours
Ambiente agradable
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, január 22.
Confortable trabajar para la empresa , flexibilidad en todo los aspectos.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs to be Re-Vamped, but there could be a light at the end of the tunnel...
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 17.
Working for Alorica is a go-go-go type of environment. You contract with Alorica to work for other companies. So you do customer service for this large service provider or telephone sales for the same or another. It depends on which contracts Alorica has in your part of the country. It's not difficult to move up if you are focused and are driven because the turn-over rate is medium-high. Coming in entry-level isn't enough to feed a family on, so it's perfect if you're single with no kids and live a modest life for now. There are better work cultures, but it's not a sweat shop either...
Pro érvek
Ability to move up, commission work can be good
Kontra érvek
Low pay, and commission work can be bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great Team atmosphere
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2018, január 17.
Alorica was a great job, i've worked there twice. Enjoyed the job and competiveness, management was great also. If given the chance will work there again. Great hours great work place overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company, very secretive and dangerous
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, január 13.
Having a alright day while at work, someone starts an argument and/or fight inside and outside of job. I learned to stay to myself. Work pace is all over the place and always disorganized. Hardest part was doing my job speaking to the customers but it failed because they always play loud music while on the phone. Customers couldn't hear nor understand. Majority customers where elderly too. Enjoyable was getting my hours, getting paid/PTO, also contributing with events when assigned to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gained experience in many fields.
Elite Sales/ Licensed Rep. / Savings Account Rep. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, január 10.
I have worked for several campaigns through Alorica and can say that you have the opportunity to gain experience in many different job fields. Advantages to working in a very diverse community of people, quickly learn to build rapport with customers over the phone while simultaneously utilizing multiple computer systems to trouble shoot customer concerns. The stability of these different programs does fluctuate, which was disconcerting. Otherwise a good company and would work for again.
Fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 9.
Paid good. Management isn't very nice. Some supervisors are understanding.but overall it was decent for what you were getting paid. Hours they give you are reasonable
Pro érvek
Cafeteria food was delicious and instructors were on point
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management looks down on you
productive
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, január 4.
excellent work environment. learnt good managment skills,
comlete project at deadline,
Good interpersonal relationship between employers and employees,
extra incentive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
wage and bonus pay
sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  @home2017, december 20.
I will not recommend this company to anyone. The pay is .25 more than minimum wage. the bonus that you are promise comes 2 weeks to late. you are expected to review and read policy on your on time. no time to do this while working especially when you are in que most of the time
Kontra érvek
pay not getting bonus when told
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
B2B sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2017, december 13.
Fun workplace environment.
Cares a great deal about it's employees.
Excellent management team.
Many opportunities for growth and the opportunity to move up into management positions.
Excellent work environment
health benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van