Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 654 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Na
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dominican Republic2018, július 11.
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 1.
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pay, Management
Short Breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, június 20.
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2018, június 19.
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, június 5.
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Unstable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
so so
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 31.
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
great place
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 28.
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, május 14.
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are easy to be with
Collections, Troubleshooting, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Nicolas Ilocos Norte2018, április 21.
Pleasing working environment.Working here is so much fun.People are jolly and easy to be with.Place is accessible if you have your own car so need to have one since this is in a province.
Newly built workplace
lots of salary disputes
N/a
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, április 7.
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 5Jelentés
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, április 6.
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
Alorica
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, április 3.
Great pay but they will change your schedule without consulting you. I was told i could have weekends off, then found out i had to work.

Gives good training before you work with customers
commission
30 min lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good co workers, great training, not so great job security
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2018, március 31.
Fast pace, stressful work, great and helpful co workers, not so great for job security, standard metrics to actually make extra bounds money is messy and complicated as there are two different standards you must meet or no bonus. Other than that it’s a good company with decent benifits
Good benifits, easy training
Kontra érvek
Metric standard to messed up, can be stressful
alright job
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, március 28.
decent pay for call center and laid back but stressful at times to meet yiur goals. management was nice. customers were both easy going and hateful pnbut easy to make sell if you knoiw what your doiong and they basically teach you what you need to know to succeed.bad hours tho
Horrible Place to Work
Sales for U-verse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, március 22.
So ghetto and rude. I hated working her because of the environment. Management cares nothing about you and to them you are just a disposable number; no work life balance.
get a job fast
environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Terrible place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2018, március 20.
My manager was the only thing good about this place! If your child is sick and you must take time off, then your whole team had to work over time! If you are a single parent work somewhere else.
Manager was great person
Kontra érvek
Almost everything about Alorica is a con.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Non structured call center
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, március 19.
A typical day at work included me coming to work and trying to find management to discuss what was going on for the day. No logins or passwords for new employees worked for up to 12 weeks so most of my coworkers and I spent our time twiddling our fingers. While I had my share of pleasant experiences with two of my managers I felt that the entire setting was extremely unprofessional.
Casual workplace
No stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place but very less rewards
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, március 16.
Working at Alorica in Canada was fun, the schedule is flexible but the management really has to work towards employee well being.
the work is really draining but the compensation is extremely less which is not worth to put the extra effort at this place.
This company might help you on a temporary basis but its not a place where you could work for a long time .
If your supervisor is on terms with you then taking unpaid days off is a piece of cake, other than this nothing is enjoyable here.
On the positive side , I made valuable friends here for life, which made a huge difference in my life.
schedules and work/life balance
Kontra érvek
compensation and mostly everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be transparent, No recogonition for top performers
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, március 14.
Management skilled at creating a stressed work environment through NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT. Will take away earned commissions for a myriad of reasons that are constantly in flux that are out of agents control!
Free Directv
Kontra érvek
low pay, no paid holidays, management consistently delivers communique through a negative, demeaning, "I'm better than you tone"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 12.
Very laid atmosphere. Good work culture. Great bonus potential. Educational opportunities. Leadership went out of there way to get answers for you when needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van