Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 921 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 304 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
easy entry level
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/LEADERSHIP INTERN (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 21.
easy to get hired, that's probably why they paid so little. I worked there for over 2 years and was able to move up to a "Leadership Intern" but although I had more responsibilities, I never received an increase in pay and was told that my benefit for additional responsibilities was getting time off of the phones. I left to find a better paying job.
Pro érvek
gained experience and worked with nice people
too little pay
Productive work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, szeptember 21.
CSR for Verizon customers . Easy paced job, different type of environment for new people who's first time working in the customer service industry. It's a great way to start off your career path
Productive work place
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 21.
A some place to work good energy and good pay will good workers to work next to and to be around and also the environment and the culture of mixed people it’s wonderful.
Vacation pay
Shirt brea
great money
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 21.
The job was really good money but they only offer full-time, I prefer to do part-time there if they ever decide to offer it. I probably made the most money at this job.
Great culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, szeptember 20.
Great company just hard on the work life balance if in a salaried position. Several advantages to working here especially the opportunity to promote from within.
Stressful and repetitive
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, szeptember 19.
You do the same thing everyday, wait for call and document them. This is a very difficult job if you are not computer smart and customers will get very mad if you can not help them.
Snacks and coffee
Only two 10 minute breaks
Fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX 781482018, szeptember 19.
Good trainers good management good people all the way around easy to learn place to make friends hours are great pays decent morale is high I love going to work there
Hours of great
Dealing with mad customers
Work day
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 19.
was laidback
calls were steady
the mangers at the time wasn't train properly
the work environment was relaxed
they were mainly about sells at the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 19.
I liked working at alorica for the work environment. Had flexible eschedule as per your needs, had good training as well as good managers..Also if the contract will expire will try to get you on another department.
dosent pay well
Customer service professional and Chat Specialists (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 19.
it was an okay job to have while I was pregnant As the company worked with me but the pay is horrible. I was getting paid 11.00 to help advertisers optimize their bing ads account
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, szeptember 18.
A typical day at work is me talking to my customers and helping them with whatever they needed. I learned patience and how to deal with people. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was talking with my customers and relating to them.
Low Grade Tucson Call Center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
Your typical low grace call center, lots of drugs, bugs, low grade equipment, steer clear.

You wont be treated fairly here either, the "culture" here is basically one of management looking the other way when people break the rules, and those who try to do the job just get punished, and get to do the work of the other people who left to go get high and are taking 30+ minute breaks.
Leaving
Kontra érvek
Trying to see if it would get better
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, szeptember 17.
A typical day is; clock in answer calls
I learned banking regulations
Management would allow things to get out of hand before they would take action
too many empoyees act like children and manegment does not address in untill it was out of control.
low pay, management
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, szeptember 17.
Working at alorica was stressful because of many changes in hours and closing departments. Hours was cut at Alorica and people were fired without giving chances like mangers said would be applied.
Fun
Changes
Very productive and vreat Team Leaders
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, szeptember 16.
Loved working here. My co workers were awesome. We helped each other and team leaders made sure that we were recognized of our sales and I good performance at our sales
Pro érvek
Youre able to take ur breaks when you felt the need
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the system would shut down and log you out and it would take time from your pay
Not the best place.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 15.
My manager was great, loved her, but she had some one over her, they say you get extra pay for working your 40 hours, I never saw it, they say the Insurance is great, it didn't pay anything for me, they say you get paid for recommendations of potential employees, I sent some one there, she is still there, I never saw the extra money.
Pro érvek
You don't have to stand all day.
Kontra érvek
They don't care about your family time, we had to work on Thanksgiving, they don't care if you can make a living, 10 an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The account I work in is okay.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greentree, PA2018, szeptember 15.
I don't mind the atmosphere altogether, you get what you applied for. The people that work there are nice and friendly, but sometimes there can be some conflict depending on the issue. I enjoy being on the account I'm in, however I feel like I do more work than the other account I was in and I'm still getting paid the same. They do always try to do something fun so the workers don't get bored, though. And that's nice.
Over qualified
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 15.
They did not want to hire me because I am a very promising employee. All the managers that interviewed me where nervous. They didn't want me to take their jobs.
Kontra érvek
Management is bad, they flush out the good and everyone that stays does it for the money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Easy but Difficult
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 15.
Working here my only problems was with management
i feel as if they didn't care about their trainees and how successful they could be . Most trainers was showing favoritism.
Pro érvek
Great pay, lots of overtime
short breaks, bad management
Alorica is a Fantastic Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, szeptember 15.
Alorica is a well developed establishment that employs over 500,000 employees.
The online center handles all aspects of a big corporation(including sales, online orders, offline specialities, solving issues and making everyone happy. It is a productive and fun workplace. We have popcorn, ice cream, candy socials, etc. The employees are like family. We have loving people that work there. The managers are very good people also. If you can work independantly I recommend Alorica to you. If you don't want to work I would say this is not the job for you.
Pro érvek
free lunches, drawings, monetary awards
short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van