Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 909 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, november 22.
great work place, I learned a lot with the company and I recommend anyone to work there it was a experience to learn from. also everyone was very friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun environment
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cubao Quezon City2017, november 22.
Fun environment
Love the people
High Incentives
Great people
Full of activities
Good management
Accommodating staff
I learned a lot of things,
Happy and friendly environment
Okay for a first job
Card Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 21.
This was my first job ever, Alorica was very mellow about it all. only issue i had was with HR personally, and how abruptly our training was rushed. Shortly after training we were informed that the project was ending and unless bank of america or alorica contacted you personally you didnt have a secured place. Crosswinds location is honestly the worst place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not an ideal job for me.
Customer Service Representative, AT&T (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, november 21.
This was not my line of work. I did not enjoy my time there. The energy was very low and not enjoyable. The instructions were very bland and slow. The work environment overall was not for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long avails for some months
CSR/TSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cebu City, Cebu2017, november 21.
Not so good compensation. But you can get avails overload before anyain events on cables. They said it is not a sales job but they always push you to upsell there insurance.
Good environment
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2017, november 20.
People at Alorica are very awesome they provide coaching and they provided us a good quality training where no one left unlearned and they always make sure to give the agent the right knowledge
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 20.
I worked here for several months, I ended up leaving the company due to being harassed by a fellow co-worker, which of my supervisor did nothing about. I quit, was told I was rehireable but when I went to re-apply figuring I needed to face my demons head on, was told I was not rehireable. I get not being rehired due to not giving two weeks but there is so much drama at this establishment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 20.
Work hours are from 9-5:30 Tuesday-Saturday. What I learned in this company is how to use many sites at one time. The management is great and people that work there are amazing. The only thing I don't like is that there are not pay raise in the company.
Management is great
pay is not great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, november 19.
Its a horrible place to work at. Little pay for what they expect from us. States they pay holiday pay but if hired after jan 1st 2017 you will not recieve holiday pay unless you work holiday but the place closes on holidays. Also its like pulling teeth to get a day off and also no raises for at least 5 years.
Pro érvek
Monthly luncheon. Weekly bonus if you hit your goals for week
Over worked. Underpaid
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 19.
Worst place I've ever worked the management was horrible and they fired me over a call dropping and not being able to call the customer back right away.
Hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 19.
A typical day working for Alorica ( New York Times ) was pretty busy with customers calling in and tending to their accounts.I learned patience, understanding, and computer skills. The management is great at Alorica. The operational managers and great and really care for their employees just like the co workers. Very genuine culture. The hardest part of the job would be trying to do everything you can to have a happy customer. Sometimes you can not please every customer but you have to do your best and try. The most enjoyable part of working here is that the customers appreciate what you are doing for them, at the end of the day that is all that matters.
Pro érvek
lunch catered, drawings, and appreciation.
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good start up job, challenges for advancing
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2017, november 18.
While they did provide training, you had to be able to meet several standards for the job./ The work environment was a bit challenging, but you had to meet regular monthly requirements to get anything above the hourly pay./ If you didn't meet the monthly requirements, you would be given increasing disciplinary action, going from verbal to written to termination./
I will admit the company did know how to throw parties for certain events./ During Halloween, they turned the dining area into a kid's carnival, with an inflated game area, and all the walls were plastered with haunted decorations./ My office area also threw contests for certain events, and gave out rewards for contests to achieve the monthly call required standards./
Pro érvek
Free popcorn (at times), good break room areas.
Kontra érvek
Strictly timed breaks, and challenging call standards
Easy yet Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 18.
The job itself is simple enough, however the huge catch is the selling point after resolving the issues customer's face. It is quite nearly impossible to keep up with sale quotas when these people aren't interested in the product we are selling
Pro érvek
Guaranteed many hours, lunch and breaks included, commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful place to work but great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, november 17.
If you are desperate to find a job then go ahead, if you have other options, avoid this place at all cost. VERY unorganized and a very messy place to work at. People are always fighting and talking about each other, that includes the so called team manager. Trainers have no idea what they are talking about and basically lie to you about how the place works. once on the production floor, you have zero help from anyone. The team managers know as much as you do and often don't look for a solution to the customers problems. you will sit there with your hand up for up to 30 minutes and TMs will look at you and walk past you instead of helping but will sit there on the phone checking all types of social media. People sit in the parking lot getting high and walk in like nothing, all they are told is to "spray something on." They have you taking a lot of calls but no solution is provided for the customers, all you are told is to send the ticket to back office or to tell them to wait 3-5 business days, no one ever responds to them. So much for going above and beyond for the customers!!! They also have this "relaxed dress code" and everyone is there looking like they just got out of bed or like they haven't showered or brushed their hair in a few days. Honestly disgusting. Long story short, just avoid this company and save yourself many headaches.

On the other hand you meet a few great people that make your day a little less stressful.
a few great coworkers
unorganized, stressful, messy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Alorica
CSR, Customer Service Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2017, november 17.
When I worked there they had a gm who didn't seem to care about the people. There was a huge ice storm and the maintenance guys were trying to make sure people could get to their cars without falling and the gm threw a fit about it. 4 people fell including myself.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clark Freeport Zone2017, november 16.
friendly employees
great management
excellent trainings and trainers
salary wise
bonus and incentives are really good
people are approachable from recruitment to the whole management
Pro érvek
freebies/ incentive/ free foods/ bonuses
challenging account. t-mobile account
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced, but not many hours available when I needed them
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, november 16.
Overall good. Omapny to work for and fun job, but didn’t get as many day hours as I needed. Work from home position was great, but not enough hours in the day and too many graveyard shifts.
At home and fun
Hours
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, november 16.
Working at Alorica was an interesting work place, fast paced, and all about team work. Everyone helped one another especially if weren't sure on what you were doing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 15.
Poor management, do as I say not as I do attitude, low pay, lack of proper training. Head leadership walks around with a poor attitude. Do not recommend wasting your time. Not worth the pay or aggravation.
Pro érvek
Free food once in awhile
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
terrible place
Customer service/sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alorica West El Paso2017, november 15.
started as a fun envirment currentl a very stressful enviorment due to low sales, incentives have dropped drastically to sell. its either sell or loose your job. Managers walking around yelling for reps to sell. Little to no assistance when reps need help on non sales questions

Átfogó minősítés