Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 639 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 674 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
it was a fun place
csr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, június 24.
when i left i was working for USAA and after 8 weeks 5 in classroom and 4 on actual calls they let me go due to not passing their test to certify why did it take 8 weeks. there were others that were rude and hung up on customers and they are still there. I don't understand the reasoning for them letting me go.
fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
to much political need to know the right people to get ahead there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun easy to learn systems
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, június 24.
This place was really enjoyable and lots of amazing people here at this location.. Managers are always willing to teach and learn new oncoming systems..
Pro érvek
long lunch, occasional free food, lots of incentives
Kontra érvek
short breaks, unflexible schedules.
Work at Home.
Home H.S.N. Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, június 24.
Was less than expected when Alorica took over from West Corp.
Was unable to supply enough working hours for liveable income.
More interested in call volume than customer satisfaction.
Work at Home
Kontra érvek
Sink or swim attitude as it came to new skill training.
I enjoyed the teamwork.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, június 22.
Just came in and answered phones. Had teams with team managers who were very helpful in our day to day problems. Also the company was always having things like dress like your favorite super hero and things like that.
Pro érvek
Nice big lunch room with lots of options of drinks and snacks.
Only 10 minute breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible workplace. This job is for students or older woman with grown children
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 21.
I will never recommend anyone to work. The job is itself is stressful you do not get paid enough for what you do. Training for 4 weeks is a joke. The ppl are very rude and unprofessional. I worked here for almost a year waste of time seriously my experience was bad enough to where I will NEVER apply for a Customer Service Representative job unless it’s from the privacy of my own home. DO NOT APPLY HERE SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS!!!!!!
Paid lunches
Short breaks, terrible service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and competitive work but extremly shady business.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, június 21.
Working for Alorica CAN be nice. If you like stabbing customers in the back. A lot of our sales rely on lies and half truths. If you don't mind smiling while you low-key steal money from unsuspecting customers then sure, this job might be for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun working place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, június 21.
A typical day at Alorica was mainly taking phone calls. I learned different ways to handle customers. I think managament was ok. The hardest part of the job was calming down angery customers. The most enjoyable part was getting a nice check and bonus.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always in need of better training
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, június 21.
Always in need of better training for job requirement changes. Did work well with phones. Management was shorted just as much as the base workers. Very stressful environment but the other employees were fairly friendly.
Friends co workers
Constantly changing requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just didnt matter how sick i was they didnt care
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, június 20.
I had to go to the hospital was very sick with pneumonia amd theyvwouldnt accept my doctors note the account manager threw the note away right in front of me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Call Center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, június 20.
Take supervisor calls/Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve
their questions or concerns.
•Process Applications Online
•Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
•Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
•Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
•Upsells to customers as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: •Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make
lives better, one interaction at a time
•Ability to use phone and computer systems
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Strong listening/comprehension skills
•Ability to stay composed and objective
•Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Customer service
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 20.
They dont post many hours for you to pick up. I wouldn't recommend this job because it is very very slow and inconsistent wo t pay much and the system has a lot of problems
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
just not a place for me
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, június 19.
This is a great place to work but it just wasn't a job for me. i prefer not to be sitting down all day. For those who want to sit on phones all day, this would be the job for you. it requires alot of patience with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, június 19.
Aloric is a good place to work with if yoiu are not looking to move forward. The staff is friendly but there is not much advancement or growth in salary
Friendly Staff
Low Pay and no benefits
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Bch, VA2018, június 18.
Great for someone who handles stress well. Pay should be more. Management are not consistent. Team leads all have different answers for the same question.
easy to apply
unprofessional atmosphere
no recognition
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 18.
If employed with Alorica find closest hospital that carries snake venom Management and H.R. are nothing but Rattlesnakes! Rattlesnakes! Rattlesnakes!
potlucks
flooded bathrooms unclean workplace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cañon City, CO2018, június 18.
You are able to take calls after training and make your own schedule. Meet and talk to all kinds of people. I found it to be fun and liked working in the middle of night to have day free. Hardest part was picking your hours. They would go fast and you may end up not working your minimum hours.
Pro érvek
No commute and if worked hard you got what you sold for gifts.
Kontra érvek
Selecting hours was hard.
learned customer service skills
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, június 18.
Assist customer when they lost damaged there phone had to check if there phone had insurance on it and if so offer them to pay a deductible in order to purchase a new phone..
free lunches
hrs
Childish Peoples
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, június 18.
Not a good place to work. Stressful and too many adult playing childish games. Need to go up on the pay. I don't recommend making a career there. Too many headaches.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, június 17.
Alorica has a nice atmosphere. I enjoyed my time there. Most all of the supervisors that I met were very friendly. If you did not understand something almost anyone there would try their best to help you succeed.
family atmosphere
Kontra érvek
like most call centers can get very messy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace; friendly working environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davao City2018, június 17.
Was tasked to take in calls to addressed to different customer’s concern provide beyond expectation kind of experience. Admin tasks was been introduced after I got the promotion.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van