Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 911 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Customer Service Representative for Geek Squad (Volt alkalmazott) –  magna utah2017, november 30.
this job is great if you are desperate fpor money and need anything while you look elsewhere, their drug screening process is very inadequate and many drug users work there, managment doesnt care about employees only the number of calls you take, bad environment
overtime whenever you want
bad management, drugs, dirty
n/a
Credit Mobile Project - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, november 29.
it was just like any other job just taking inbound calls for credo that is a cell phone and doing trouble shooting pretty much. Management was good i got help when i needed it and got some good advice. we were never busy at the call center it was pretty outgoing pretty much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2017, november 29.
Ok job not flexible with schedule , pay could be more, i think we do to much than what we get paid for, biggest issue is my schedule i need early schedule
Na
Not flexible with hrs
fun and fast paced
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 29.
This place was very fun to work for they give kudos to everyone that does a good job. Call center gives bonus for doing good work what made people want to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, november 28.
Alorica is a company that manages the biggest tv provider which is DTV. I had learn several things from sales to customer service.

The most hardest part of my job is every account is different, from Collections account to reactive accounts.
Taking care of out customers reactivating their accounts to placing new order. Taking payments.
productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 28.
Handle customer care calls mostly about customer monthly bill walked customer through bill explained charges and educated on how to navigate companies website and application to make self service easier. Handle inbound calls when not being able to help resolve customers issue I would make sure to get the customers to the correct representative for further assistance.
paid time off
short breaks
easy part time job
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2017, november 28.
I loved the way you can schedule your own hours and change your hours if needed. Company not too stable, too many inexperienced managers made the job hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Management confused
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Sioux City, SD2017, november 28.
This place is for someone, somewhere to make money, but not those locally. Business closed with a shrug from the management sent to close things down.
A job
Uncaring upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is a great work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rcn2017, november 28.
I worked at alorica for 2 years I left because they moved to greentree. Very laid back job and great supervisors. Never had any issues and the training is very easy.
An hour lunch break
High rate customer
Yuck
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, november 28.
Management was terrible. Our team leaders didn’t know the answers to our questions our senior agents did and they got paid less and had to do a lot more. Unfair, terrible work, and treated poorly
work place is ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 27.
The Salary could go up a dollar or two since you get no raises, I think people would be more willing to stay. They require you to learn how to work several systems.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no raises benefits are not decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's not custer service its all sales
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 27.
it is a good place for people that likes to talk,and a good people person it wasn't my kind of place to work it was to stressful, and it wasn't what I expected it to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good stepping stone between jobs
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 27.
If you're looking for a job between jobs then this is the place to go. The pay is low and you don't get raises. They do offer benefits after 90 days but the rates are so high that it's not worth having the coverage.
on site parking
Kontra érvek
healthcare is expensive and pay is low, no raises
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, november 27.
I would not recommended this job it's to ghetto they allow anybody to work for this job no room for advancement. The pay is low you won't learn anything in training it's to much drama there it's best if you stay to your self. If you do decide to work here let it be temporary to gain the experience then leave.
Pro érvek
Free for nice break room
Kontra érvek
Low pay, management sucks, and you won't learn anything in training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Childish place to work, like working in a high school.
Customer Service Representative/AT&T (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 27.
Childish place to work, like working in a high school. The supervisors never helped their teams and the hours werent given. They would send you home whenever they please and not teach anything on the systems to improve overall sales and work flow.
None.
Kontra érvek
Never paid commission, docked hours, unfriendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, november 26.
my experience at alorica was great. most of my time there i was pregnant with my daughter. they answered alot of my questions about maternity leave. but when i came back it was chaos. they couldnt figure out my schedule or anything.
very friendly environment
Kontra érvek
management changed very often.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 26.
Job ok not bad just have to be ae to handle some angry customers that are upset at a situation but takes it out on you be eilling to help................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible. Definitely don recommend them to anyone.
center /Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 25.
Work enviornment is horrible. Monthly bonuses are inconsistent due to management stealing money. Upper management doesnt care about employees. You can have a family emergency and they still expect you to make calls. Want you to be loyal but no loyalty shown back.
Kontra érvek
Benefits are horrible. Tell reps the have to work mandatory OT. Dont care about their employees.
Learn customer service skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2017, november 25.
It is a good place to get started and make some money. The work is hard but the staff are willing to help you develop your skills. However, scheduling is not the best.
good money
schedules too constrictive
Working at Alorica
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatka, FL2017, november 25.
Alorica is not a bad place to work, I believe i would stay there forever if there would be a pay raise every year or so. I did learn a lot about customer service from my managers.

Átfogó minősítés