Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 455 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 264 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica helps their employees in need.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cubao,Quezon City2018, május 7.
Alorica is one of the best call center companies.They have fun workplace and professional employees.Alorica also has a charity/foundation that helps those employees in need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work but had too many flaws and unprofessiohal people
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, május 7.
Alorica was a great place to work despite the bed bug infestation and the unprofessional management. Overall the company had some awesome workers. During the flood the company helped me out a lot. I am very appreciative.
Great Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, május 7.
Alorica is a great workplace and a great opportunity for someone looking to advance in their career, I would highly recommend this job to anyone looking for somewhere consistant.
Good Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is cut throat!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, május 7.
The atmosphere of this place is awful. The managers are unprofessional! Favoritism is often demonstrated! The system is flawed and the raises are rare. Anthony blooms judgement and credibility is questionable to say the least.
U got a little job
Kontra érvek
You are so dispensable and they let u know!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management at that time.
Management was not that good. Favoritism throughout the company, high turn around rates. Required too much for not that much pay. Not enough floor support.
enjoyable part of job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, május 7.
i enjoy to interact with customers and sort their problems. I am good listener that is the core of my success in this profession. many people spoke with us about their problems so we tried to give them a best service.
Monthly Bonuses
Kontra érvek
Voice mails annoyed me sometimes
Terrible Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 7.
Telephone work is not for the average person. The requirements are strict and unforgiving. The workplace was noisy and crowded. It was almost impossible to get a decent on a phone call.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not an enjoyable place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, Nevavda2018, május 6.
A typically day working at Alorica is taking calls from pharmacies to provide exceptional customer service assistance to provide override codes so that a pharmacy is able to fill a member's prescription and to provide eligibility information. Assisting members with filling prescriptions and updating information in the system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work lots of incentives games and prizes
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brantford, ON2018, május 4.
A typical work day is usually busy making the time go by faster.
inbounds phone calls for service or billing issues.
great people to work with from co workers to staff.
managers and team leads provides great incentives to motivate while working to earn extra bonuses and prizes.
great client !!!!wish I could disclose
regular client site visits and training sessions.
FREE LUNCHES & PRIZES
FROM GIFT CARDS TO 55'TV's XBOXES AND MUCH MORE.
FREE COFFEA WHEN ITS NOT A PAY WEEK.
GREAT OPPERTUNITIES FOR GROWTH WITHIN THE COMPANY
BENEFITS IN 30 DAYS/ GREAT BONUS STRUCTURE
VTO WHEN WORK LOAD SLOWS
closed
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 3.
calln center closedcalln center closedcalln center closed clock in answer calls lunch back on phones and then a coaching from supervisor then clocked out done for day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 11Jelentés
Love
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2018, május 3.
I love my job at Alorica - the people I work with are fantastic. Customers can be frustrating, but I enjoy helping them! I learn so much working here!
Fun Theme Days, Free Lunches, Great Team
Customers can be exhausting
This place is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, május 3.
Go for the paid training, leave because the entire system is flawed. The hour lunches recently have been nice though. You can move up, but you'll actually get paid less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Daily Environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, május 3.
The people are great, the work can be stressful at times. There is a lot asked of you, but if you know what you are doing you will do a fantastic job here. I believe it takes a certain type of person to work here and if that is you, go for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was great the first few years
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 2.
When I first started at Alorica (which was owned by a different company name at the time), the job was a guaranteed 40 hour job, unless you actively requested to work less.
The last year I was there, both my wife and I had our hours cut by 25%, which caused us serious financial issues. I was forced to leave after trying to stick it out for several months with the hopes of increased hours during busy times. This never happened, and we ultimately lost our home as a result.
Work from home, No commute
Cut hours, overtime restricted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Friendly environment.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Nicolas2018, május 1.
It was fun working at Alorica. You will get many benefits. You'll learn so many things which we can use in our daily lives just like being patient (not everyone's patient but you'll definitely learn how to be patient). You'll learn how to communicate well with different kinds of people, you'll learn how to calm yourself. You'll definitely learn so many things. But of course, there will always be those bad times when you had to wake up the whole night because you have a duty and after your duty, you will also have a hard time going to sleep.
Many benefits
Graveyard Shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Legit at home work for those who need it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, május 1.
Definately good for those who want to work at home. Had to leave because hours became mandatory. Helped me get my first job after being a stay-at-home mom for years.
Pro érvek
Work from home. Meet social benefits req. Spend time with family. No interaction with co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Must meet manadorty hours, Have to find own hours, Very competitive hours, Have to pass tests for contracted jobs, Must be at personal best over phone no matter what, Need a quiet enviroment meaning NO BACKGROUND NOISE!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive ok place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC 278042018, május 1.
Answering inbound calls
How to help people and see how it feels to help people I dont even know
Managment was kind of poor
Is trying to fix a problem that another agent did wrong
Being around happy people
TWO 15MIN BREAKS AND ONE 30MIN LUNCH BREAK
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Hardest/Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 1.
The hardest part is working with poor performance of individuals and very unprofessional employees. The enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and able to pick up overtime
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, május 1.
Alorica is very fast paced and competitive you do a variety of job duties from assisting participants on the phone and also suggestive selling products that Verizon offer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Depends on the day
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, április 30.
I don’t think they care much about their employees or their customers. They mainly care about working you to death and answering as many calls as you can even if the customers issues weren’t resolved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van