Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 133 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great for entry Level
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 6.
if your a person who has little to none telecommunication experience alorica is definitely the place to start . they will allow you the opportunity to get your first hands on experience in a telemarketing environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun friendly enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, február 6.
fun place to work, easy going job, big company, not to much parking but still great job, lunches are hot meals, supervisor are awesome, just overall loving place
free lunches
no parking
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 6.
Worst call center to work for they lacked everything .the management was terrible and not trained to be management the carpets were stained terribly.just awful worst experienced they paid way too low and forced overtime
Stay in your seat Productive
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, február 6.
Incoming calls from Verizon custom3ers to help with their accounts and/or cellphones, ordering cell phones and accessories online for Verizon customers, troubleshooted problems for cell phones, watches and accessories online, took monies for cell phone, etc. ordered and for monthly payments
Company paid for events
wait 6 months before doing benefits
My experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 5.
I loved working there. It wasn't a hard job I learned how to multitask on two screens and on the phone all at once. i also learned about a lot of different products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with growth within the company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, február 5.
The day is busy with constqtn interaction with customer and other employees. You are given the change to learnabout great cussoer service white the white glove treatment. You ae also gien new techniques and updated training continuely. Management is available to assist you and strengthen you where you need improvement. It's a semi-professiona atmosphere, yes relaxed enought so that yu are stress free. The hardest part of the job is beening focus with intense details in aious areas. I enjoy the interactions with each customer, it's very engaging and refreshing to have the chance to meet new people.
actives and incentives
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, február 5.
I absolutely loved working at Alorica. I worked at Alorica twice actually in it was amazing. The people were upbeat and energetic when I came in to even interview and when I got hired it was nothing different.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive and fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, február 5.
it was a nice environment alright place to work like any other job they want u to complete your job task with and up to beat attitude and please the customer with their service
30 min lunch
15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a trap!!!! Stay away!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018, február 4.
Being a phone agent there was horrible! You must use your break to be excuse to even use the restroom. If you are using more than 2 minutes between client and provider calls, you get yelled at with no support. You are expected to handle and solve phone calls from angry clients within 10 minutes each.That goes for putting in notes after calls too. The phone ques are constantly coming in and hardly anyone bother to help answer prior authorization questions. Training was useless until you get on the actual floor. You are not allow to have your cell phone out at work on the floor, as that is an hippa violation for CVS Pharmacy. It is an automatic termination if caught. Management doesn't care about your physical or mental health condition. A lot of people don't show up for weeks and still have a job. Filing for FMLA was impossible. So glad I'm out of there!
Pro érvek
Great diversity of folks to work with
Kontra érvek
No raise and management likes to sleep around with employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun & excited place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, február 4.
It was excited place to never thought I liked a call center job til I worked there an I will go back if I can I would actually love to go back, they were nice mangers also made sure u felt comfortable talking on the phone
great place to work
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 4.
if you like to talk on the phone and get out of work by 8 but also don't mind clocking out for timed lunch and bathroom breaks then this is definitely the place for you.
good money
unpaid bathroom/ lunch breaks
Discrimination
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, február 3.
They do not abide by state law. They had a bunch of us. Believe we were hired for over a week until they decided to cut everyone who recreates medicinaly in this state of Washington.
They could have let us all know from the start. Some people complained that they refused work for Alorica. Now more than 10 people in that group are facing eviction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, február 3.
By far the worst company I have ever worked for, I'd rather sit home then to work for this company ever again, supervisors do not care and the pay is not worth it, no raise or incentive, TURNOVER RATE IS HIGH, DO NOT WORK HERE HORRIBLE COMPANY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but too much work politics
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davao2018, február 3.
Started my work in there with no experience at all. I learned a lot from this company especially how I manage to grow my skills and ability to communicate to customers.
Fun
Low salary
Great Coworkers, terrible management
Agent/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2018, február 3.
If you enjoy having your pay messed up, every single pay check, then go work here. It is an every pay day thing that something is messed up. And no hurry or concern to get it fixed for you, they have an Outlook of, well at least your getting a pay check off some sort. Bonuses for meeting certain call metrics are suppose to be given once a month, lol. Yeah right.
Great coworkers
Everything else
A day there
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, február 2.
A typical day at Alorica consists of taking calls pertaining to billing, troubleshooting, and other account information. Calls required verification to avoid fraud callers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job!! I loved what I was doing.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 2.
Over all the job is a good job but management don’t make it comfortable. The hiring crew and the general managers are not good communicators. It is a very high school in the work space.
3 breaks
They don’t offer part-time
Good job overall.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, február 1.
It was a great job overall. The coworkers were great, the company took care of Its employees very well. The only issue was the level of help I was able to provide, or not able to provide to the members who would call.
Incentives for good calls
Certain amount of drama
Poor Management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, február 1.
I worked her for over a year. They gave me no room for advancement, refused to allow me to work days, then told me that if I miss anymore work I would be terminated but they have refused to change my schedule so I can work the hours that I am available. I did enjoy working here but the management is a joke. I also got discriminated against here by my supervisor because she told me that because I was not the same color as the other agents I could not relate to other agents as well another agent working here. I have tried to contact HR or the office about several matter but they always seem to be out of the office or on lunch. I have gone to the office several times in a day and no one was available for me to speak to because they were all out to lunch several times in one day. If you are having computer issues the only way to resolve the issue is if you work during the day and basically if you work past 5pm you have to leave for the day with no compensation for it not being your fault that your computer isn't working properly. This job was easy to an extent but the management was a complete joke. They really do not care about their agents.
Pro érvek
Friendly coworkers, security guard at the door
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, no room for advancement, low pay and no raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not take in consideration of doctors not or sick days
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, február 1.
Hectic work place not much communication from managers and team leaders. There is not enough openings. Positions do not last long. Really not sure if you will have a job positions vary on the company's business and contract. Does not give consideration if you are sick. Doctors notes does not count for being out. Children doctor's appt are not accredited neither is being pregnant taken into consideration.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés