Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 720 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 858 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor Management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2018, július 30.
Management sucked. They did not care for their employees. They promised a bonus after ending training knowing we would not be receiving that bonus. We were told for a couple weeks about it, they told us so that we would work harder on the phones during our training. The whole place is a little bit of a joke and they do not properly train their employees. A co worker and myself even tried to train ourselves to be more prepared for taking on calls but when we looked to our manager for help they could not be bothered with us. Besides the extremely poor management, Alorica wasn't a horrible place to be. If you were prepared to take on customers all day then it was actually kind of easy money. If you don't mind poor management and angry customers then, sure this job could be for you. You will get your 40 hours and you will get incentives but it's kind of hard to get going with all the "equipment" we used to learn the things we needed to know for the job.
Guaranteed pay
POOR MANAGEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, július 30.
Alorica is a great company to work for, alorica offers many great benefits that you may need. Very fun and professional. The salary is very great and does add up to the cost of living.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 30.
It’s an stressful job only because you have animosity through out the whole building your going to always have angry customers Callin in and your main concern should be making them happy at all times
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 30.
Alorica trained me & some of my co workers very poorly so bad that most of them quit before our first full month of work , and the management was notified that we weren’t confident coming out of training and they lied and said that they would do everything to get us more training but they didn’t , most of the supervisors only care about numbers, instead of your person growth and feed back . Unfortunately you will have a different schedule every week , and the higher management offers an open door policy which Is very unique!
Nice co workers
Schedule, poor training
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, július 29.
Poor work environment. Working there was a nightmare. Racist hr, she told me respect is not mutual. I quit that day. Unprofessional managers. They just got lucky to wear that title.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 29.
Aloruca is great if you like a fast paced call center job it can be stressful you do have to deal with irate customers but majority of the time you just help customers
Good Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 29.
Typically taking calls for smokers and chew tobacco.. I learned excellent Customer Service Skills that I can take a long way in life.. The management was great and provided skills needed to improve .. The work culture was family oriented.. The hardest part of the job was feeling like I was supporting an unhealthy habit smoking...The best part is helping the customers win games and coupons ans see how excited they get..
Great incentives
Low pay
Amazing!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, július 29.
If you enjoy customer service positions then you may love working here! I really enjoyed it. OT was sometimes mandatory but usually it was voluntary. We did a lot of cool things like competitions and whatnot as well.
black mold issues
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, július 28.
I can not give a review cause it not a healthy work environment. the building is full of black mold and they refuse to clean it up. They require to much for what the job requires
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 28.
it's a great place with good coworkers and good managers. I somebody wants to grow in that area they can because there is a lot opportunities to do so.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, július 27.
Assisting Customers with problems on there order, Helping them make payments on their membership, helping them make purchases online and also helping them update their account
It was an ok job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 27.
It has its ups and downs! Depending on what TM you get! Some are amazing and some you don't want to work for, the pay has gone up and and the hours has gotten a lot better now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressfull
Customer Service Lead Agent/ Class Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 26.
Doesn't pay enough, and further away from where I live and makes some of us feel we aren't secure with this job. Barely get by with the pay but do say one thing this job is just a stepping stone for something better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Alorica worker
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, július 26.
While Alorica does have it's advantages, pay is reasonable with opportunities for bonus's as an agent. Once you move into a support role, those opportunities dwindle as well as annual reviews/raises.
Pro érvek
Not a difficult job - just have to be motivated and perform
Does not pay to promote
call center
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 25.
make calls or take calls sitdown job not much moving around or down time but they try they best to treat the employees good and help with family issues
Deceptive proposal
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 25.
When they hired me, they told me that I would earn bonuses in each performance of my training stages, but as I waived the training finale, having passed all the stages they told me that they would not pay me since they had changed the decisions. Additionally, it has supervisors like children with a megaphone playing boss roles, who treat applicants as we are beginners without knowledge ripping orders by megaphone, this is not professional since they interrupt conversations with customers, they demand a lot of compliance from employees but they do not meet as a company, do not be fooled
Pro érvek
They have excellent clients as Toyota.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, and bad salary they do not comply with job offers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Call Center
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799122018, július 25.
typical call center
very high volume on at&t service or direct tv
great training
stressful
opportunities to get overtime
long hours sitting down
competitive work environment for commission
fun enviroment
long hours sitting down
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 25.
Really enjoyed working here. Overtime was available at uour convenienc. The only reason, I left was I became sick during the probation period. I have since reapplied and hope to be rehired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stressful
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 24.
Alorica in Newport News is a place that I would never choose to work at again. The job is stressful and there is no room for advancement. Coorporate spends more time micromanaging and creating new rules, then actually caring about their employees. They track your productivity by how frequently you move your mouse and you're given a percentage rating the following day.
Location closed
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatka, FL2018, július 24.
Good work experiene for fast pace experience. Do to location closure I have little information on company. They offered all paid training needed for the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van