Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 883 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is a great work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rcn2017, november 28.
I worked at alorica for 2 years I left because they moved to greentree. Very laid back job and great supervisors. Never had any issues and the training is very easy.
An hour lunch break
High rate customer
Yuck
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, november 28.
Management was terrible. Our team leaders didn’t know the answers to our questions our senior agents did and they got paid less and had to do a lot more. Unfair, terrible work, and treated poorly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
work place is ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 27.
The Salary could go up a dollar or two since you get no raises, I think people would be more willing to stay. They require you to learn how to work several systems.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no raises benefits are not decent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's not custer service its all sales
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 27.
it is a good place for people that likes to talk,and a good people person it wasn't my kind of place to work it was to stressful, and it wasn't what I expected it to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good stepping stone between jobs
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 27.
If you're looking for a job between jobs then this is the place to go. The pay is low and you don't get raises. They do offer benefits after 90 days but the rates are so high that it's not worth having the coverage.
on site parking
Kontra érvek
healthcare is expensive and pay is low, no raises
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, november 27.
I would not recommended this job it's to ghetto they allow anybody to work for this job no room for advancement. The pay is low you won't learn anything in training it's to much drama there it's best if you stay to your self. If you do decide to work here let it be temporary to gain the experience then leave.
Pro érvek
Free for nice break room
Kontra érvek
Low pay, management sucks, and you won't learn anything in training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Childish place to work, like working in a high school.
Customer Service Representative/AT&T (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 27.
Childish place to work, like working in a high school. The supervisors never helped their teams and the hours werent given. They would send you home whenever they please and not teach anything on the systems to improve overall sales and work flow.
None.
Kontra érvek
Never paid commission, docked hours, unfriendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, november 26.
my experience at alorica was great. most of my time there i was pregnant with my daughter. they answered alot of my questions about maternity leave. but when i came back it was chaos. they couldnt figure out my schedule or anything.
very friendly environment
Kontra érvek
management changed very often.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 26.
Job ok not bad just have to be ae to handle some angry customers that are upset at a situation but takes it out on you be eilling to help................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible. Definitely don recommend them to anyone.
center /Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, november 25.
Work enviornment is horrible. Monthly bonuses are inconsistent due to management stealing money. Upper management doesnt care about employees. You can have a family emergency and they still expect you to make calls. Want you to be loyal but no loyalty shown back.
Kontra érvek
Benefits are horrible. Tell reps the have to work mandatory OT. Dont care about their employees.
Learn customer service skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2017, november 25.
It is a good place to get started and make some money. The work is hard but the staff are willing to help you develop your skills. However, scheduling is not the best.
good money
schedules too constrictive
Working at Alorica
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatka, FL2017, november 25.
Alorica is not a bad place to work, I believe i would stay there forever if there would be a pay raise every year or so. I did learn a lot about customer service from my managers.
Bad place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 24.
The work environment is okay just not a great place to work for 12 or more hours with the horrible pay and the unreliable managers and co workers. No communication
Loved
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, november 22.
I completely loved my job.. They do offer different clients that you can work for. Pay, hours, and overtime vary on clients. They do offer medical, dental, vision and pet insurance.
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, november 22.
great work place, I learned a lot with the company and I recommend anyone to work there it was a experience to learn from. also everyone was very friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun environment
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cubao Quezon City2017, november 22.
Fun environment
Love the people
High Incentives
Great people
Full of activities
Good management
Accommodating staff
I learned a lot of things,
Happy and friendly environment
Okay for a first job
Card Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 21.
This was my first job ever, Alorica was very mellow about it all. only issue i had was with HR personally, and how abruptly our training was rushed. Shortly after training we were informed that the project was ending and unless bank of america or alorica contacted you personally you didnt have a secured place. Crosswinds location is honestly the worst place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not an ideal job for me.
Customer Service Representative, AT&T (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, november 21.
This was not my line of work. I did not enjoy my time there. The energy was very low and not enjoyable. The instructions were very bland and slow. The work environment overall was not for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long avails for some months
CSR/TSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cebu City, Cebu2017, november 21.
Not so good compensation. But you can get avails overload before anyain events on cables. They said it is not a sales job but they always push you to upsell there insurance.
Good environment
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati City2017, november 20.
People at Alorica are very awesome they provide coaching and they provided us a good quality training where no one left unlearned and they always make sure to give the agent the right knowledge

Átfogó minősítés