Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 630 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 659 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there. Then again, I enjoy working at most places I go.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 9.
It's an ok place, especially if you are a college student. The managers are usually willing to work with you regarding your schedule, and there is room for advancement if you really wanted to improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 9.
this is not a good company to work for if youre looking to expand you role and or move up in a company. the management was poor as well as very unprofessional
terrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, július 9.
The whole place was a nightmare. Line groups constantly cancelling contracts because the company was so awful. Supervisors only cared about themselves and almost never helped.
coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no assistance, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work at
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2018, július 8.
It was so awful to work at and stressful I felt like I lied to my customers, poor management, poor training
Needs better benefits
Customers were mean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Essential training and respecting each other despite the culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, július 8.
main purpose has not being achieved
Continually training
Working as one
respecting each other is necessity
Making a sale
barbecue,pep-talk, free pizza
At your expense
8hrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good resume builder
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, július 8.
I just started working here & im already looking for another job. I come from a long line of call centers and even though I am used to it, it’s very stressful. Customers calling in all day complaining because they bought a $900 phone and don’t know how to work it. The pay is not enough for the amount of talking and negotiating u have to do as well as the stress.
Kontra érvek
Compensation, short breaks, not much support or thorough training
The worst job I ever Had
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 8.
This was absolutely the WORST job I had ever had! Management was not the best as they would sit in their assess and harass all of their employees all day long. They don't care about their employees at all! Well, may be the Center Manager, but the supervising staff I would give an F.
It's a job
Supervising staff sucks!
Not recommended at all
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 7.
I had bad experiences the longer i stayed in the beginning its very good but 3-6 months from my hire date i found out the managers arent willing to help much you do have your job at risk due to lack of sales and was very stressful due to the risk of getting fired for no sales and thats why i left
alorica
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 6.
Alorica is a great place to work with good things to succeed from managers are very friendly kind and caring . i would recommend alorica to anyone .
Munkahelyi kultúra
great time while the company was open
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, július 6.
I worked at Alorica from May 2015 to May 2016, which was when they closed and on a daily basis I assisted and changed plans for Verizon customers. I also was a coach to the new employees.
horrible training
Agent/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 6.
even though Alorica was a great place, they were not very serious. it was always playtime even when people took calls. training was a total joke and definitely did not prepare people enough.
long lunch
immature
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are very flexible, however
Agent/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, július 5.
Hours are very flexible, however this is a work at home position so you have to beet coworkers for hours availability part time, hours are subject to alorica client availability, if a client does not want to promote their product that week, then you don't have available hours to pick up, understand that alorica is a call center specialist so the less clients available that week then you have to try to get hours before others do and sometimes you can not meet your budget salary because you worked less.
Pro érvek
YOU CAN PICK UP HOURS ANY TIME OF THE DAY (24 HOURS)
SOMETIMES THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF HOURS TO PICK UP AT ANY RANDOM TIME
Swg
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 5.
Very bad experience. Poor management and very unprofessional.
This is a non-professional company, who do not even know what they are doing. They do not coordinate, let alone communicate with each other. My bad experience with this company started from the beginning until it ends.
Don't know
Customer service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, július 5.
I am grateful to have the opportunity to work for Alorica. I would recommend to those wanting to work from home. I am done with answering any further questions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Not good
Customer Service Representative/ back office (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, július 5.
Management doesnt care and makes you feel like a number, can never get the pay straight, and they just throw you around like you’re nothing. It’s the perfect job if you want to be treated like you don’t matter and want no life out side of work.
na
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buckeye, AZ2018, július 5.
its a good company for customer service not so much for managers dont get me wrong great managers but they are over worked and under paid and they have benifits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Very Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 3.
The managers were cool and I got along with pretty much everybody. The only downside was rude customers when I was answering the phones and that is what made it stressful but I still pulled through.
Run
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 3.
Everyday they are removing hours from your clock in and clock out times. Every time you are told something it is wrong and will get three different answers with none being right. Very disorganized
A paycheck
Kontra érvek
Unorganized-shorting pay-no straight answers-mess up your benefits
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, július 3.
Great place to work. Wish I didn't leave when I had to but I'd certainly go back when I have the chance. Great team managers and great service within the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ghetto, but it puts money in your pocket
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 3.
There’s a lot of cattiness & shady stuff that goes on here, but as long as your not trying to over kick it you should be ok. There should be a zero tolerance for workplace harassment, bullying, etc.
Pro érvek
Free lunch sometimes, some cool people, breaks
Kontra érvek
Shiesty people, too lenient with discipline as far as coworkers, no flexibility in schedule
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van