Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 908 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Sales competative
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso County, TX2017, december 10.
This job is very competitive with making sales, we're suspposed to be customer services but they entitle you to have sales, the managers are willing to help but if there is no sale made during your shift they will send you home, when i first applied to this job it was all about the customer now its all about making sales
Good pay
Sales needed
A day at Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2017, december 10.
I love the people and the management here at Alorica, the energy the message and the overall culture is very intriguing. However I am trying to climb the job ladder and would like to explore my options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Sioux City, SD2017, december 10.
It's a pretty laid back job, the customers can get a little mad but there not mad at you there mad at the company. If you just remember that you will be ok.
Overall
Alorica is a good starting job for someone whose desperate for a job. After working there for so long, your willing to move on to something pertaining more toward your degree.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough pay, Alot of hours.
Easy call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, december 8.
Alorica was an easy place to work. Sometimes it was fast paced, sometimes it was slow paced, all depending on the time and the day that you worked. Most times there were overtime hours available while other times there weren't. The management at the Alorica location that I worked at were all very unprofessional and took their title to the extreme. They treated the staff as if we were a ton of grade school children, making us face only our computers and NEVER being able to turn around, raise our hands when we had to use the restroom (and I was pregnant at the time of employment so waiting for the restroom wasn't always easy), they would even turn off the tv's in our lanes as if we weren't responsible enough to not watch the television whilst on a call.

Other than that, the job itself was very easy and sometimes they would buy us lunch, most times the lunch would just be for management and MAYBE you would get the left overs. It is a call center so you have to be prepared for angry customers yelling at you through the phone. Just remember you more than likely won't ever have to speak to that person again.
Pro érvek
easy, onsite cafeteria, optional overtime
health care, management, unprofessional
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, december 8.
Absolute joke! Worst place I have ever worked! They couldn't figure out a simple direct deposit form... If that tells you anything. Management was not helpful, they try to play the blame game. They tell you one thing then change the story to make you look like you're the bad guy in the situation. It's nothing but drama central. I felt like I was back in highschool. The lack of communication was ridiculous.
NOTHING
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, december 8.
A lot of the workers that already worked there for a while weren't friendly at all. Whenever I would ask for them to help me they rarely would ever help. And when you didn't know the answer to a question, they would look at you with disgust.
long breaks, same hours
rudeness, demanded overtime, unhelpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica in Tillmans corner is very decent....
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, december 8.
Alorica in Tillmans Corner I will recommend to anyone because its very professional(besides Sams club dept), the pay is good for what you are doing. Most of the managers are experienced and friendly. Availability to move up and keep up with your money. Also offer insurance for certain departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Sioux City, SD2017, december 8.
Customer services and assistance. Relaxed environment. Great training and trainers.Friendly employees and management. Extra incentives and goals to motivate employees.
Training exemplary
location
balance workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon Province2017, december 7.
balance workplace salary is good but needs improvement on benefits specially for HMO limit and also needs improvement for the supervisor for handling their employee be professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
unorganized but still a good job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 7.
I love customer service so the hierarchy and structure of the call center didn't bother me as much as it should have, I worked in Fresno, CA blyth location and in my opinion the place lacked culture for the employees. There was a high turn over rate and the training was terrible. I could of saved gas and watched videos from home. Overall, I enjoyed talking with the customers and helping them out and end goal is customer satisfaction.
It is what you make it.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 7.
I had a great training class and great team leads/managers. Got along with pretty much everybody. HR was really helpful and understanding to deal with when personal issues came up. Full time hours were nice to have and they try hard to get you the shift you need, if your shift bid wasn't successful.
Pro érvek
Monthly performance bonuses. Full time. Overtime.
Kontra érvek
No raises. Shift bids. Mandatory overtime.
things about Alorica
Customer service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, december 7.
The work place was ok just a lot of nose that was not suppose to be going on but other then that it was and okay job. the management was pretty okay. the employers was good as well
some mangaers was great
Kontra érvek
people not doing their job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Sugar Coated during training
Ky- Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2017, december 7.
Training is awesome, so 10 weeks of a wonderful place to work. Then they hit you with if you don't have a certain percentage for your metrics you can be fired.
Pro érvek
Work isn't difficult, benefits aren't super expensive.
Kontra érvek
Constant fear of losing your job if you have a bad week out of the month.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
call center technical support
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2017, december 7.
Insurance benefits sucked, the people suck, the company suck, the hours sucked everything about this place sucked, we never got a raise or bonus, your hard work goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Make decent money
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2017, december 6.
Overall working for alorica is not worth it. They do not care for there employees. You do get paid decent and can make good money when you bonus. Managers suck.
Money
Everything else
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, december 6.
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there.
Pro érvek
Overtime until it was dependent upon stats
Wages, schedule
Feedback
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, december 5.
A typical day at work is fine customer service in a call center getting assistance can be difficult at times but overall the job us fun. I learned how to have great customer service skills and how to handle Irate situations, and learned how to build great communication skills. The work place culture can be a little disturbing as far as professionalism and the communication in the work place isn't to well. The hardest part of the job is trying to control a call when a customer is irate and trying to de-escalating. the most enjoyable part of the job and talking on the phone with the customers and having great conversations with customer and also when we get notice on the production floor for our accomplishments. I'm also apart of the Subject Matter Expert program that is an advanced program who helps assist the agents on the floor.
Paid Breaks, Commission. incentives for commission
short breaks, 10 mins, Short Lunches 30 mins
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace they had fuseball
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017, december 5.
sign in answer calls for Medicare D members answered questions, updated accounts, refilled prescriptions, friendly environment, easily to get alone with everyone
Fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, december 5.
I enjoyed my stay in alorica. It was challenging and fun. Very cooperative workmates and leaders. Great atmosphere. They have many activities and freebies.
Free lunch