Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 909 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 283 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fresh, employee driven new company
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, október 9.
I believe that the company and its job culture is more progressive and liberal than what people in Owensboro's work force are use to which causes high turnover for a company that should have none.
Pro érvek
Work/life balance is amazing, they're pro employee, tons of advancement, they like to promote from within, professional upper management willing to coach and advance their employees skills
Kontra érvek
Sometimes mandatory overtime, working holidays, long periods of remaining seated between breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, október 9.
the job was ok but they were very unprofessional they did not care about your well being but the overall company was a good company I don't know if it was just the workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a motivate company to work f
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 9.
I have worked for the company over a year and half transferred to Las Vegas and everything that was promised was a lie. They dont go by your job experience only who they like. Operational Manager at Badura doesn't know nothing the pay his ridiculous and certain managers are not trained to be managers. I think corporate needs to get involved with going over there background and training. Thats why people are quitting lack of pay and the bonuses are a joke. And the Operational Mgr took my bonus back and I worked the whole month. But she said since I resigned I couldn't get my bonus. I would not recommend this company. They dont own up to there motto.
Lack of pay, No advancement, Management is a joke
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arguably the worst company I ever worked for.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, október 8.
Currently I work customer service at a job that pays twice as much, and event though it requires more skill, I'm not certain how anyone could mindfully work at such a horrible place. I loved a few of the managers including my training and personal manager. But the job is filled with people and other managers (who get paid less than floor agents) pressuring people to be continuously on the phone. I couldn't stand the job and honestly I don't think I'd ever recommend this job to anyone. It's bar none over the jobs Iv had my absolute worst experience as far as monotony. Don't get suckered into believing you may possibly be able to move up, when tenure and being friends with managers is what honestly does that. Not metrics. Horrible company and I'm so glad to be working somewhere similar and getting paid twice as much and actually be recognized for my skills.
overtime
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very little respect for employees
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, október 8.
They have weekly events to foster a fun workplace to compensate for extremely low wages and limited, expensive benefits package.

Management spends more time socializing than actual managing of workload and employees.
Low wages, Poor benefits plan, Do not value employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very accommodating workplace and has excellent people around it!
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lipa City, Batangas2018, október 8.
I learned so much things in here specially taking inbound calls / management are very approachable and they'll make sure that you will really learn during training period / the hardest part of job is that you need to hit the metrics as an agent especially when it comes to CES / CP60 / AHT / most enjoyable part of the job is when taking calls and talking with different people from United States and of course when having a good time talking to them.
so many incentives
non so far
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL 365712018, október 7.
I like being able to bonus every month was able to make ends meet. The people at the job was very friendly I really enjoyed working with a lot of them. One manager I will really miss because when I first started working there she knew my potetential and she did not give up on me till I became a trainer
Pro érvek
good
Kontra érvek
good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
it was great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, október 6.
I love the call center world because i like to talk. Alorica was great because the my coworkers and team members made it worth while. we took calls for united health care and Optum Rx so we did a lot but it was nice. i feel like we shouldve been paid more than 10.00 ( in Alabama ) but other than that it was great
Alorica
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, október 6.
Its an easy place to get a job. The drug test are fake so they hire anyone who doesn´t have a felony. The hours are poorly scheduled. You get an hour lunch if you work 9 hours.
my work place
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, október 6.
life as a customer service rep includes dealing with a copious amount of customer ( sometimes upset customers) figuring out the best way to help, Providing service, making billing corrections, updating profiles ect.
Learning experience
Sucks
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, október 5.
Not worth the time. Doesnt care for the health and well being of their employees. They do not adhere to the laws of the Disability Act of 1964. They are rude and intimidating
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018, október 5.
Great opportunity to provide excellent customer service. I work at Alorica for 10 months and I thank God for the opportunity to work for Alorica and I am currently in search for a new job placement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Unorganized call center
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay2018, október 4.
There are lots of immature kids there mostly 18 yr olds the parking lots seems to be filtered with smoke and weed. Most young employees rather walk around instead of working. There is some type of favorticism.
flexible hours
pay rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
dont work here
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  kennesaw2018, október 4.
if you don't like talking on the phone all day to rude customers about there bill the job is not for you also they go by surveys so if you get a no on the survey then basically that's bad even if you did everything you was suppose to do. plus management is unorganized and rude and most of them get paid the same amount as you do so don't expect them to be nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A typical day at Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, október 3.
A typical day at Alorica is you come in and sit down long into the computers and all the website you will need. You then begin to take phone calls and notes. Then you begin to fix the problem and end with the customer satisfied.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Awful and dysfunctional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, október 3.
The company started out to be okay until we got to really work . It’s a dysfunctional place and management is awful and rude. Relocating was horrible and systems don’t work, never worked for a company like this and thinking it was such a joy at one time turned out to be a nightmare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Slave drivers
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2018, október 3.
All these folks want is butts in seats. They do not care about anyone personally. I had the flu and was expected to come to work and if you don't you loose all your bonus money for something that's not even your fault. I just felt like a robot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work place. Alorica is job where you go to make money but not really a career job.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, október 2.
It is a great job, but trying to move out your parents to branch on your own, job doesn’t really pay enough but it could. Alorica is job where you take the job to make money and not really make a career out of it. You can but most people just work there to make a living even though they do not like it. It’s a good job, pay is good.
Benefits, company kitchen
People attitudes
Run
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, október 2.
This place offers 10 an hour for a 12 plus an hour job. You can maybe bonus what they should pay hourly, but doubtful. High expectations and turnover for no pay. Enjoy if you go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, október 2.
Management Is poor. Your hours change, they don't pay you sometimes. DO NOT work here. Training is 10 weeks y9ou CANNOT miss a day or you get wrote up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van