Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 624 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 637 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor customer services
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 15.
Process of hiring is horrible! Security is lazy and unprofessional. He likes to ignored his peers and gets annoyed if he has to help them. Ladies at the front desk were rude! I understand it is their career job but they do not need to feel intimidated by my certificate. They said they were flexible with student’s school schedule but really they are not. Be smart; if they already expressed their ugly attitudes and indirect attacking you, leave. Do not waste your precious time or ruin your professional work reputations.
Probation/ Training Schedule that you MUST attend: Tu-Sat Wk: 1-5: 3:15p-12a
Wk 6-12: 12p-9p
Days off sun/mon
There were at least 2 nice people I met
Kontra érvek
First impression of the inside and ladies at the front desk
Friendly workplace
Workforce(Real Time Analyst),Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines2018, július 14.
Working in night shift and rotational schedule was not easy but what keeps me going to work is that the workplace was fun to work, we can work while having fun with colleagues there's no problem with the management as long as your doing your job and that's the enjoyable part of this job. The hardest part of the job is when pressure comes; large incoming call volumes, that's the time that you need to be more serious.

I have learned a lot from this Company.

When I was an agent I started from being the weakest to one of the top performers. I have learned that dont be shy to ask for help, try different strategies and see what will work, cooperation and team work.

I have learned that teamwork and individual initiative is the key to success.
I have learned how to handle pressure.
I have learned how to multi task.
and the most important thing that I've learned was how you deal with coworkers and customer when to say No and when to say Yes.
delayed lunch break
detrimental to health
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 14.
I really enjoyed working at Alorica. Honestly the money is really good .The job is mot bad at all its a great place to advanced the only thing I hated was some of the customers. They were so spoiled and rowdy sometimes
Mandatory and Optional Overtime... Pays well ..Offers lots of bonuses
Kontra érvek
The customers 😂 and its boring when the call volume is low
Worst Job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 12.
They are very stressful company, very demanding, and underpaid company for the stress level. The benefits are okay, but nothing really great. Way to much drama in the company than it is on Soaps.
Work From Home
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 11.
Working from is stress less. No need to get dressed up and save on gas money. Use your own system. Don't have worry about other people messing with your settings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
inbound customer service calls
Telephone Customer Service - Geek Squad Bet Buy (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT 840442018, július 11.
Took call calls for Best Buy Geek squad entertainment and the training was for only 2 weeks. There was some confusion with some of the training given.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
WAH one of the Flexible places to Working will call u back
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, július 11.
The manager needs more training, the format for having issue resolved is not a organize way of taking care of matter. The Managers do not want to take Managers called even if Customer ask for supervisor. you are back and forth with the customer and the supervisor instead of the supervisor take the call or until the customer demand. some Managers have no people skill. This is on the skill for a Major Dept Store
Pro érvek
flexible Work schedule, no problem with pay on time each pay period
Manager Training
jorrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, július 10.
alorica was the worst company to ever work for
they customer service is horrible all they care about is money and making the client happy they dont care about the agents or the exact customer.
if you get sick and bring in a doctor note they tell you it dont matter and you will still get wrote up for being sick
they fire you the littlest things
and talk down to you like you are under them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batangas City2018, július 10.
The management don't care the value of their employees. About on the benefits they don't care about on the employees and have worst management ever. Delayed incentives and don't have an increase in salary
Not the Best Job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, július 9.
A typical day at Alorica involved reporting for work 20 to 30 minutes early normally to be assigned to a new seat within your quadrant or floor position. I learned how to trouble shoot and help customers with everyday issues that arise withing their television and DVR systems. I also learned that it is better to learn everything on your own versus asking for help. Management was not always there to help you, they were more there to say ' well you should have learned that in training' versus actually trying to help you out. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers on the phone that were unhappy and only demanded to speak with a supervisor or manager.
Pro érvek
Full kitchen in break room
Short Breaks
Fun, and productivesara
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sar2018, július 9.
The company was easy to work for just a lot of different shifted nothing steady. Good benefits needed better trainers other then that jobs was something I really enjoyed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
only use it as temporary while looking for other work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 9.
they hire almost anyone so you get a lot of people who are not professional and you cannot do your job correctly because managers only care about certain stats and some don't help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, competitive, fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, július 9.
When I worked at Alorica I enjoyed the customer service experience. I loved to be able to help customers solve their problems. It was a very nice and clean work place. I would refer family and friends to work for this company.
Alorica
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 9.
Alorica is a nice place to work its nice that you have coworkers sitting next to you who can help you anytime you need assistance the hardest part of the job is when a disgruntled customer calls and you do no have the exact information needed but somehow you are able to help them without helping.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working there. Then again, I enjoy working at most places I go.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 9.
It's an ok place, especially if you are a college student. The managers are usually willing to work with you regarding your schedule, and there is room for advancement if you really wanted to improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 9.
this is not a good company to work for if youre looking to expand you role and or move up in a company. the management was poor as well as very unprofessional
terrible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, július 9.
The whole place was a nightmare. Line groups constantly cancelling contracts because the company was so awful. Supervisors only cared about themselves and almost never helped.
coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no assistance, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work at
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2018, július 8.
It was so awful to work at and stressful I felt like I lied to my customers, poor management, poor training
Needs better benefits
Customers were mean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Essential training and respecting each other despite the culture
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, július 8.
main purpose has not being achieved
Continually training
Working as one
respecting each other is necessity
Making a sale
barbecue,pep-talk, free pizza
At your expense
8hrs
Good resume builder
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, július 8.
I just started working here & im already looking for another job. I come from a long line of call centers and even though I am used to it, it’s very stressful. Customers calling in all day complaining because they bought a $900 phone and don’t know how to work it. The pay is not enough for the amount of talking and negotiating u have to do as well as the stress.
Kontra érvek
Compensation, short breaks, not much support or thorough training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van