Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 643 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, február 5.
absolutely no respect, no recognition, you are merely there to fill a seat for a client that way Alorica can get paid. You will make about $9 while alorica gets $25 for you being there. They miss handle clients of the phone, miss handle your pay, and find every reason not to pay their exceptionally twisted bonus scheme.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Okay job I guess
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 4.
I worked here when the company was with American home shield and it was so unorganized and dysfunctional. The customers were always angry and it made your job harder Because there was no proper way to fix their problems.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
A.K.A prc
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, február 4.
Everyone whose a native of the Down South area works here. Its like High school 3.0. But if you do what your suppose to do you can make some good money. Great first job for high school students out of high school, college students, and pregnant people.
You know everyone
Messy People, Lazy Management
Stressful
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, január 30.
Its very stressful only because of the customers that you get. Also they have really high expectations for you. They have like goals and coaching that I never liked but if you do follow all of their rules then you will most likely get yelled at by most customers.
Bonuses
Stressful work environmet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call center agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, január 30.
Go to work . Do your job . Be productive . Go home. No negative commentary . Easy and paid training . Be coachable . Ask for help ANYTIME you need it.
No comment
No comment
Incentives
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 30.
There are many incentives to come to work when scheduled and to what is required of your position. I believe that there is favoritism going around company. Not all agents and managers are being held accountable for their mistakes.
Kontra érvek
Breaks are not long enough
Na
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 29.
I loved working there it was a very relaxed place to work the only thing I could say I would of changed is the training did not really teach us what the job was holding and also the pay sucks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a goos company to work for
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 29.
If u want a temporary job go for it..the pay is horrible for what is asked of you and they are quick to write u up..some management is good but not all
No stability
cool place
Call Center Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2018, január 28.
I liked the environment. It was very mellow, the customers were sometimes tough but the environment was friendly and helpful....................................
has an excellent team
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 27.
When I first started my manager was really cool and patient and understanding and took time to come and help me if I needed it then I got better on my own and it would get really busy so You’re constantly on the phone back to back on calls. I enjoyed working with people that help you.
Excellent work team.
Kontra érvek
No cons I enjoyed working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Review
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, január 23.
The best thing about Alorica is the people you work with. I thoroughly enjoyed my fellow call center representatives really got along.

The job security however is flimsy, three of my coworkers were walked out of the building without warning due to lower than wanted percentages on surveys.

That was a major deal breaker for me, because I need job security just like anyone else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
enjoyable place to work
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 19.
Good work environment , friendly peers / management treated well I recommend a job here to anyone , friendly management just didn't have the medical coverage that I can qualify for
steady hours
Kontra érvek
i I have to correct others mistakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Soul sucking sales calls
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2018, január 17.
I hated working here. We were pushed to basically scam people by reading a script really fast, or in a certain way to make it seem like they were getting free content. Breaks were short and it was the most monotonous job I've ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Adult daycare full of potheads with no advancement opportunity
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, január 16.
After I left, I got four small checks for various class action lawsuits for mistreating customers on a grand scale. They didn't allow you to use the bathroom. (That's what breaks are for.) They didn't promote from within. Their employees were unprofessional. They cheated me out of my final bonus because of low call adherence, even though they asked me to get off the phones and train some people on things before I left. I did them a solid and they crapped on me on my way out the door.
Inside job
Kontra érvek
No advancement, awful benefits, wouldn't allow bathroom breaks, etc.
Its a job.
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2018, január 15.
It is a slow paced job with high call volumes

management is strick about staying at your desk and being logged in for incoming calls.

High school setting.
Alorica
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 11.
Working for alorica was a great experience, everything was very smooth & easy though the staff at times seem to not want to help when you have person life situations.
Hours, benfits
Human Resources
Work is fairly easy.
Call Center Representative/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, január 11.
A typical day at work is answering phones and helping customers with bills. I learned how to answer phones properly. Upper management speaks one way and handles everything a different way than what they tell you they are going to do. Workplace culture is relatively friendly until you get in higher positions then not so friendly. I would say that dealing with the upper management was the hardest part of the job because they tell you one thing and then do something completely different. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with my fellow peers.
Set hours, decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Upper management not being truthful.
Absolutely Not
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, január 10.
This place was a nightmare to work at. Crazy high call volume, break times were cut if you went to the restroom. Management was never available for assistance. Overtime and hours was very intense. Compensation was not satisfactory.
Pro érvek
free food sometimes, fast paced
poor management, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good but stability is not.
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2018, január 10.
The benefits from the company is very good. However, if you are looking for a stable job this one is not advisable. The account's existence is dependent on the client.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, január 9.
A typical day at work is fast paced because it's a call center with back to back calls, providing information to customer or resolving their issues. The most enjoyable is working with my team members
Convenience
Expensive healthcare
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van