Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

292 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
A cool place to for
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, július 15.
when I was working at Alorica Inc I learned how to deal with the customers helping them with their Verizon accounts
it was a cool place to work at learned how to connect the routers and the modules I was also on the phone helping the customers with the Sony account also how people troubleshoot the computers and the WI-Fi work there in four different account because it was a call center
Sony,D-link,F uni,Gateway computers and Verizon account
discount from Verizon
sometime managerment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, július 14.
High volume call center with lots of great co-workers and supervisors standing by waiting to help if you need it. there are lots of incentives that comes along with working hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, július 13.
A typical day at work is to look through each customers account and make sure all orders were placed properly and also made sure that everyone received all the perks from using our website.
paid lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good work environment
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2017, július 12.
Good employees, a typical day is sitting on the phone and helping customers through complex situations. I thought that I wouldn't be able to help certain people, but there is a satisfaction at finding that you can do it. Good culture, very supportive.
Break times
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not happy at Alorica and want to work for someone who will give me a chance at a promotion
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, július 7.
The day is always the same,with someone looking over your shoulder constantly, if your not talking to a client within 30 seconds after your last call? They want to know why, and if you take over 30 seconds to do your notes about the call, they want to know why you didn't do your notes while waiting on the client. It gets old telling them that the client hung up before you could finish your notes because they want you answering calls every minute. There is no chance for advancement because unless your a friend of one the team leaders? Your not going to be considered for any promotion. I enjoy helping people but not with someone looking over my shoulder constantly. The management are good people but there hands are tied, because the upper management wants results and doesn't want excuses. They want you to follow a script but in real life, that's not possible. People don't follow their call flow and you get graded badly if you don't. It's an impossible task, the public doesn't care about the call flow chart they put together. They want there problems taken care of, and they do not care if those in charge, like it, or not.
helping people
Kontra érvek
lack of a chance to get a raise, no chance for promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Call center agent
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santo Domingo2017, július 5.
I worked in a call center as an agent. I was receiving calls from customer and dealing with their issues. I worked in a project called MLB the Major League Baseball, customer called to purchase a item they want or to notify any issues they are having while watching their game.
Hiring bonus
Kontra érvek
Short brakes and long period of working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Incentives
Call center agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, június 29.
While working at this call center can be stressful at times, it does prepare you for future jobs. It also teaches you many skills you can apply to those jobs and in your life in general.

It also has great incentives to help motivate you to do your best.
Awful
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL 325052017, június 21.
A typical day at work is not enjoyable. Management didn't really care about the morale of the workers. I didn't learn that much. There was not much care they went into training either.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
very overwelming
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, június 19.
When i first started here it was fun and exciting. The staff and fellow employees were very friendly and helpful. The coaches were good and managers helped. Once we hit the real calls, it was a smooth transition but i soon came to realize the lack of help. The managers i got did care and helped me out, but my new supervisor was not helpful. Keep in mind that there are a lot of agents and only few managers so getting help became tricky. My first super was helpful and he did not leave until we came up with a solution and knew i understood the step to get there. The new one not so much, he derailed me from help, blame me for the lack of solution, and chastise me when i got failed reviews (customers where not happy with the company but they felt that i was helpful and rated me good but not the company and since its a one no it still counts against me), and claimed as to why i did not come to him for help when i did but he pushed me away. they did not work with my school scheduled and pretty much told me to screw it and bye. So I left, was not my first customer rep job, but it was my worst.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Productive environment.
Call center agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, június 16.
Productive environment. Being able to work with ProFlowers is one of my best job. Call center job is not easy but enjoyable. Good salary is being give to the employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall-call center job for people willing to make friends, constant changes, and fast paced work environment
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, június 15.
-an overall job that is lenient regarding certain cases, majority of the things that are regulated within the building are supervisor/head operation based, it is a good job according to the pay but the
consistency could increase tremendously
-honestly I would suggest this job for someone looking for a schedule that works with there everyday lives and wanting to make a good living
-at the job it is always fun interacting with other co-workers and also with customers
-overall it is a good experience for a person trying out a call center job for their first time to get an idea of how things are there,
a typical day at Alorica depends on the call volume,
-it could be fast paced and kind of noisy,
-or it could be slow and quiet,
-depending on the person you are a typical day could be the worst or the best.
hourly pay
consistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not happy
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, június 14.
I do not recommend this job to anyone. Do not believe what they tell you. If you are on the phone with a customer and they start talking nasty to you don't expect a supervisor to step in. You have no support or back up there. You can only rely on yourself
Kontra érvek
Everything you can think of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
No job security
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, június 10.
If your looking for high stress and pressure to perform and the ability to be fired at any moment regardless of providing hr documentation to secure your job this is for you!
Kontra érvek
short breaks, childish managers, drama every single day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Customer service rep
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2017, június 5.
The job is very good I learned a lot about customer service n how to talk to customers. The job is a good job but you just have to have patience and be kind and joyful.
Worst company I've worked for
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 5.
Management doesn't seem to properly know how to do their job and it shows. They seem desperate to fill their seats to answer calls, hiring anyone who agrees to work for them and giving too little training to properly handle the work they expect to be done. Everyone I met there was either there because they couldn't find anything else, they were working there while they went to school for a degree, or they were constantly job hunting to try to get something better. Their pay and benefits are not enough to live off of and most certainly not enough to compensate the chaos of the call center and the irritable customers dealt with on a daily basis. Even worse, they will cut breaks and lunches at any given time and if you go over your break by even a minute, the managers will hunt you down.
Pro érvek
Typically plenty of overtime available
Kontra érvek
Poor benefits, low pay, negative environment, low chance to get promoted (or keep your promotion once you get one)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
hard part
Call Center Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, június 4.
they are about numbers. really don't have much to say. they pay good and have unlimited overtime. they have comfortable work environment. i only worked there for a few months but my checks were always hefty. more than 800 just from a couple hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for having no experience in a call center
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2017, június 4.
The worst place to work ... the customers aren't great which you really can't control the main issue I had with this job was AWFUL MANAGEMENT... and the fact they will shut down your department will less then 24 hour notice then throw you into another department and only train you for 2 days on their dept. policies and throw you back on the phones dumb founded. Most of the time the dept they throw you in make more then you. And they won't pay you more just add more work on top of you .. Another annoying thing is upper management are all friends so if you have a problem your business will get spread around and talked about and if you think HR is going to help think twice becaus they are buddy buddy with higher ups as will so no matter how unfair or rude management are you have no outlet to vent to nor get help from. And there is no such thing as a holiday off you work all holidays even if the site is technically closed they still want you to come in just to sit there
Pro érvek
Great way to stack money
Hardly get days off, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Needs better pay
Call center rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, június 4.
The job is very stressful and doesn't pay what your worth. We were the hardest campaign but paid the least not very encouraging for an adult with a family. I think its a good job for younger people fresh out of school or the elderly.
Hours are great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and work enviroment
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, június 2.
The company itself is run poorly. Your hours and schedule are never consistent. Co-workers are not dependable and it feels like there is a revolving door for employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a very strict attendance record
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, június 1.
I loved working there, the people were nice. Learning the systems was a little bit of a challenge for me. But I got over it fast. I learned how to project your voice into the phone without putting words into slurs that nobody could understand. I was in training for about 2 weeks; so apparently they have a very strict attendance record. If you miss more than 7hrs, they would have to let you go. unfortunately for me, I got sick and missed 12hrs. The next day, I came in and they told me that they have to let me go. Even though that didn't work out, I believe that I can try better.
Pro érvek
Discount on medications, people bring goodies like cupcakes! Nice People, good security.
Strict Attendance record. Specific clothing, no cell phones