Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 639 értékelés megtekintése
It was okay
Call center representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, március 15.
I'm this was stressing type of place that you know you are only working there because of the money honestly. This place was full of drama and basically the hire people in Mass groups because 9/10 the people don't last.
Overtime if needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay place to work...
CSR - Inbound Call Center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, március 15.
Its an okay place to work if you are trying to get on your feet and maybe can stay for the long term. But the pay is not that great for all you have to deal with.
Relaxed atmosphere
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very strict.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, március 14.
The environment for training is fast paced, they are more focused on getting 800 employees than developing their employees, was there for 11 weeks, 12 week training class, then was let go for a call for account verification failure, failed it because the customer said their first name, but not their last, manager pulled me into room away from my team 45 minutes before end of shift and pulled the call and escorted me out of building, they treat you like family, but will easily let you go for the littlest things. Loads of favoritism like any other job as well.
Friendly co-workers.
Cutthroat.
i liked it
Computing Service Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, március 9.
It was an okay place to work. I was therefor only two months before my manager was talking about wanting to train me as a back up manager. In case another manger is missing on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CALL CENTER AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, március 2.
Meeting Customer needs and expectations, Great Cafeteria, Management will help the business thrive, Event days and Employee Recognition, Great People, Management behind agents
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay work place.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, március 2.
The work space was nice and clean. Managers were not very professional. I became pregnant and was in and out of the hospital. I constantly asked managers going up the chain how do I put in my two weeks notice, because I was told I wasn’t there long enough go on maternity leave, and I was told it’s an at will job just let my supervisor which I did and was told it’ll be taken care of. After having my baby I reapplied and was told I was put on the do not rehire list due to no call no show even after taking them my hospital and doctors papers.
Nice clean environment
Kontra érvek
Hard to get in touch with managers
Horrible
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, március 1.
Slave Labor just a whole lot of nonsense no sensitivity to personal issues they do not care about you the training is rushed and management is a circus of idiots.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
CALL CENTER TECH SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dominican Republic2018, február 25.
It was good to work there, the environment was really good, the people help you a lot and try to integrate you and whoever is working there, just to make you feel comfortable.
Depends on your personality
CALL CENTER TECH EXPERT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 25.
its a company they doesnt care abt you as an individual but the job security isgood and steady hours are also good but the culture and work load is tremendous and is stressful sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It is what you make it
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, február 24.
Alorica is a job in which you can chose to have a negative or positive experience it's a more relaxed setting and gives you the tools you need to move up in the company but it's your responsibility to use them
Relaxed enviroment
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
About Alorica
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 23.
The training for the departments I was on was good. Once you get on the floor don't expect help from floor support or team managers. The rules change a lot.
meet new people
Kontra érvek
Team Managers and floor support don't like to help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple and easy for somebody getting by
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, február 23.
Alorica was a place I wanted to go to get a better job. I did get that, but was going to change jobs because the pay wasn't enough. Then they increased the pay and hour by $2 and added 30 more min mandatory. This worked out great and overtime was an option. They would compensate for school when I got there, but I came up here. I hope to get another job that would simply fit my needs. Would be willing to work more for extra hours.
Pro érvek
Free lunches every so often and great support for pushing to do better.
2 short breaks with 1 normal lunch break
Customer Service
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2018, február 21.
Don't go there honestly they treat you terribly. They have terrible work ethics. They don't Care about anyone but thenselves. They make you feel like a friend and then fire you over one bad call.
Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Friendly environment
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, február 14.
Friendly environment and easy going people to work with. Talk to customers on the phone and help them repair and fix their computers or give them info on were to take the computer to be fixed.
Great Pay, Kind of stressful
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, február 13.
Its a great company if you like talking with customers. Sitting behind a computer answering phones and troubleshooting Samsung products is kind of rewarding really. The pay is really good. Management is okay but not great. You really just have to get in there and see if it is something you like, some people stay for years, some people only stay a few months.
$13/hour, Helping people
Management, Quality Control, Dealing with yelling customers
Not too bad...
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, február 12.
In all honesty it’s not really THAT bad of a place to work for. Personally, call center life wasn’t for me. Dealing with customers who either feel entitled and demand you give them credits or a supervisor, or who are snarky, rude and verbally abuse you sometimes was too stressful. There are those occasional customers you get who are incredibly sweet. There’s way too many changing products and rules, so it kinda felt like we were thrown in the deep end and forced to keep swimming to stay above water... if you’re into ever changing technology and keeping youth the latest trends then this is the place for you. It’s a good first full time job although the pay isn’t eniugh at all. My first paycheck was cut WAY short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work. Pay is terrible
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 11.
Verizon is one of the businesses within ALorica. Verizon has the worst customer in the world. ALorica does not pay enough money for the abuse that is allowed. If they cared a little bit more than they do about their employees, maybe the turn over would not be so high.
Sit down
Kontra érvek
Customer, managers, pay per hour, shifts ( they don't ask if you are available you are thrown on any shift)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Overview
Inbound Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, február 8.
Didn't really like it, mandatory overtime, calls were okay. Assisted with basic customer care & troubleshooting. Management was quick to overlook doctor's notes and not care about employees/employees' needs. Environment was not clean or sanitary, bathrooms were disgusting. The most enjoyable part of this job was going home. Breaks were fine, lunch was fine, calls were decent if people weren't screaming at you about a bill they forgot to pay.
30 min lunches, opportunity for advancement, unlimited overtime
forced overtime, unpaid holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Immediate supervisor was excellent, but the work wasn't great
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, február 6.
I spent a lot of time at Alorica feeling bad for my co-workers. Nobody was excited to work, we had to instill false confidence in the product we were selling, and things just seemed like a front
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
goood
Customer Service Call Center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 6.
good place to work, good place to learn but the communication between employee and managers is very bad, little organization little opportunity to grow
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van