Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

291 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 12.
Alorica is a great company, just have to used to the environment for everything to go smoothly, everybody up there is friendly,they are willing to help with a anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional work place
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2017, augusztus 11.
It could actually be a great place to work at if you can actually see your full time pay especially when you are a full time employee there's A lot of stressful days and down staffing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work plac to help assist clients
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, augusztus 8.
i learned t have a positive attitude. Always keep a simile on face, and show empathy for clients.its a mixed culture environment and discrimination free. there is no hard part to the job. most enjoyable part is hearing a and seeming a happy smile on clients clients face and voice. my job is located in rocky mt nc, and the management is great.
Pro érvek
free snacks and cool calender
Kontra érvek
2 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, augusztus 8.
there seem to be not enough agents to take phone calls i believe the starting pay should start off at 10/hr for how many calls we have to deal with in a day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrivle
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 7.
Worst place to ever work. It was horrible management, worst liars ever just run as fast as you can away from them. It's not worth the headache seriously
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent job if you need income
CALL CENTER AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, augusztus 5.
The management are highly educated and articulate; however, due to the low pay the workforce and workplace culture are very stressed and challenging. I find the quality of workers to be of a less desirable sort.
Pro érvek
A pay check and bonus opportunities.
Kontra érvek
Ghetto
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very accommodating and friendly
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, augusztus 3.
I love the company. I love everything there. The incentives , the work flow , the place. Everything there. It is just so happen that I have to go home that is why I have to leave the company.
Pro érvek
Highest incentives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work bad management
Call Center Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 3.
I loved the work. Company did not have good management. The environment was chaotic. They were piloting a new program that ended up being a disaster. I think more training is needed for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, augusztus 3.
Alorica always had room for improvement or gave chances to better yourself. Although the environment could be a bit distasteful at times it was still a good paying job that had lots of balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick paced
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, augusztus 1.
Greet job to build people skills and to further skills in customer service. Each day is different from the last and brings a wide range of customers with each call.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
none
Call agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL 365712017, július 31.
it was a fair paying job not that great because of the long drive the hardest part was dealing crazy customers management was ok
not enough time to learn the job as much I could have
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
just a call center
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, július 30.
A day at work was okay at the begining and then towards the end it was like no body cared about it. I learned a lot there at the job. The management could have been alittle bit better it was like they did not care about the people just there for a pay check.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very stressful enviorment
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, július 24.
Working at a call center isn't bad, but management there did not treat their workers good. Most would yell at us if we messed up during a call, instead of sitting down with us and letting us know where we messed up, and how we can avoid the problem.
Pro érvek
Got to watch movies for free
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Center
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, július 20.
The work enviornment is pleasent , when leadership is able to provide the complete answers to questions the agents have. There are moments when unprofessionalism is displayed which interfers with moral and job proformance.
Pro érvek
Great community fundraising
Kontra érvek
Communication is not completely forthcomming for upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun Workplace
Call Centre Representative / Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippones2017, július 19.
this company will enhance what you have,it has a update Salary and never been delayed. It will be given to you day before the Salary date. And colleagues are good in communicating to each other teach you a lot of knowledge.
Pro érvek
Free 1month Rice Subsidy
Kontra érvek
Long Con
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady and fast paced environment
Call Center Agent for Optumrx (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH 444462017, július 18.
A busy fast paced environment, you get to talk to many different people and assist with filling their medication needs. Supervision is always available to assist with questions.
Pro érvek
2 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work hard....
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, július 18.
If you work hard, only good things will happen for you. There is some opportunity for moving up. The particular position I have is such that I have control of how many calls I make which equates to how lucky I get in regards to how much I collect. As you are judged by volume ultimately, if you are not a competitive person, I wouldn't work in collections. If you can work for $12 and hour, then ok, but if not, you will need to be a competitive person. I got promoted with a raise within three months.
Pro érvek
Good management staff
Kontra érvek
Pay, benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful work place
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2017, július 16.
treats employees great, fixes problems and answer any questions. the most enjoyable part is talking to different people and being able to interact. co workers are amazing and management is great.
Pro érvek
very organized
Kontra érvek
rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work area with nice monthly bonuses and movies every Friday
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, július 16.
Nice work area with nice monthly bonuses. The team managers were great leaders. We played a number of games, had pot luck after pot luck, and took time out for one-on-one meetings and group meeting
Pro érvek
The pay checks are consistant.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks included two ten minutes breaks and one 30 minute lunch break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A cool place to for
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, július 15.
when I was working at Alorica Inc I learned how to deal with the customers helping them with their Verizon accounts
it was a cool place to work at learned how to connect the routers and the modules I was also on the phone helping the customers with the Sony account also how people troubleshoot the computers and the WI-Fi work there in four different account because it was a call center
Sony,D-link,F uni,Gateway computers and Verizon account
Pro érvek
discount from Verizon
Kontra érvek
sometime managerment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés

Átfogó minősítés

3,0
6 066 értékelés alapján
5 csillag
4 csillag
3 csillag
2 csillag
1 csillag

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,0
Bérezés/juttatások
2,8
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,8
Vezetőség
2,8
Céges kultúra
2,9