Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 654 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and my team manager was great.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, április 26.
I enjoyed working for this company I feel like what they pay you for what your doing is correct amount. I know when I was working they were giving us the option to have overtime but I am not sure if they currently do that anymore. I feel like the QA's had their favorites as well. I always made my commission but I always had to have a second opinion on a call because I knew I was being professional with my customers but always had a issued with someone in QA.
Easy replacements
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018, április 23.
Alorica is a place of replacements. You will get a base pay of $12 no less no more. Bonuses are based on your attendance and your quality. This place is very inconsistent and always changing. Alorica does not want to give more bonuses or raises. They give incentives. They would provide food or Electronics. They praise the bad workers and give positions two people who don't know how to do their job. Alorica does not care how bad the turnaround rate is. There is lots of hard-working people who really deserves better titles and pay for what they contribute at Alorica, but Alorica likes to not acknowledge them. I would not recommend working at Alorica.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer day shift fun activities but night shifts are left out.
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, április 20.
Training is good. Management needs to be informed on employment laws; harassment and back biting is common. If your supervisor is upset they make it known.
Offer snacks for overtime
No vacation time
Alorica
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, április 20.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Alorica. What I enjoyed about the call center is that the second you put on your headset a call would pop in and all you had to do was focus on that one customer and fixing whatever issue they called in to have resolved. I enjoy being able to focus on one task, finish that task, and start the next one.
Health Dental and 401K, unlimited overtime, monthly bonuses based on metrics
short breaks, high turnover
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
overall a good place
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, április 16.
alorica is a fun place to work management and coworkers are very friendly. the callers sucked but the people made it worth while. I recommend alorica for sure.
caller
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Sioux City, SD2018, április 14.
Alorica was a job that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I enjoyed my manager and the group of people I worked with, but the customers that you spoke to were usually very stressed out and a lot of times their patience ran thin. It was stressful for our bay to constantly hit hours and we never got a raise. One of the benefits were the pot lucks that our whole floor had altogether. We did have fun dress up days and our managers were always working with us to better our calls. This job shut down due to another center being able to take over our jobs.
Pro érvek
free lunch for perfect attendance, management and co workers, learning about loans
Kontra érvek
lack of benefits, no raise, not very flexible schedule
That place is a circus
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 12.
There is a reason that they have such a high turnover rate with employees they are very unorganized their supervisors are rude and get aggravated when asked to help the staff is not professional at all it was like working with a bunch of uneducated high school students they are not afraid to fire for any reason I had a lady go through training with me and on our last day of training they let her go making her think the whole time she was going to be going on the floor I would not recommend this place for anyone to work at.
Kontra érvek
Not enough space for the cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to make good money, but social matters interfere with others work
Call Center Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, április 12.
Great place to work, great pay, great training,
Hour lunch, lunch room, $15.00 overtime pay, social mess which interferes with employees work, management extremely helpful and understanding
Customer Service Rep
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, április 7.
Alorica was a nightmare. I never new what program I would be on from day today. You might be placed on a program you have never been trained for. 3hr trainings
unlimited overtime
Kontra érvek
No raises, job stability, backstabbing
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good work place with coworkers.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, április 3.
This job was all about computers and working as a team with one another. It would have been better if the manager would have spend more time with everyone to show more of the tasks.
Pro érvek
Long barracks and excellent communication with coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Not enough manager assistance to show us the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun workplace
call agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, március 30.
fun, fast paced, busy, great co workers, great management, good options for advancement, easily hired, great benefits, great company , good training. easy to catch on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace that always had lots of events and nice people.
Customer Service Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, március 29.
Alorica is a fun and friendly environment with lots of entertaining I've learned working with alorica that no matter what always keep compulsure. and the hardest part of the job is customers who didn't understand their contract and ended up having to pay more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work enviornment
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, március 29.
A typical work day would start at 1 pm and go til 10 pm, through those hours I took a minimum of 50 to 100 calls. I learned that even if some of the people who you get on the phone are a bit overwhelmed you can still make their experience a lot more fun with an upbeat and happy personality. Workplace culture is a unique group. The hardest part of this job was that you had back to back calls or you had to have a trainee with you. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you made a lot of people happy with the way you talked and sometimes they will reward you for it with a well done call by talking with your team manager or telling you how great you did. So if you want to work for Alorica go ahead. It's a nice place to work but be on your toes.
Free Lunch/Snacks, Long Lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
not a good environment
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno-Stead, NV2018, március 23.
The company is not a good place to work for a serious employee. It is fine if you are looking for a job that is for less than 6 months. The management is horrible, all the managers were fired when I was there..even the director. Lots of bad stuff going on there. Not alot changed after the bad ones left.
was close to home
inconsistent bonus structure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not too bad but not the greatest
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, március 21.
the job its self isnt too bad you are taking calls all day trying to fix cell phones and tables and things like that. alot of the time it is just annoying because of some customers but isnt too bad of a place to work at past that
Productive and fun
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, március 20.
Working for Alorica was a great experience, I enjoyed assisting and interacting with customers on the phone. The environment and staff were amazing as well.
I loved this place
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, március 20.
Alorica was a great place to work. Besides the work floor, I loved that they performed little events and competitions for the employees. They had very good training and team leads.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A typical day at work.
Call Center Representative/Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, március 19.
Not a bad place to work. Great job if you don't mind working in a cubicle. Limited opportunities for advancement, but you can make decent pay as a call agent.
Pro érvek
Nice lunch room, good amout of breaks.
Kontra érvek
Low chances of advancement.
Do Not Work There
Customer Advocate - Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, március 18.
The paid training was not adequate - was forced into covering topics and to use software that did not receive adequate training for. Caused much stress.
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gets the bills paid...
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, március 16.
Alorica is an okay job... I do not recommend this job to someone who is looking to improve or grow. The people are okay, however parts of management is shady as well as sups. You can literally be fired for anything especially if there are some supervisors who do not like you. FAVORITISM IS A THING HERE. Plus, you work are repeatedly stressed and threatened to lose your job day in and day out.
Hour Lunch
Kontra érvek
Lunches/Breaks are not guaranteed and ANYTHING will get you fired
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van