Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

421 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 089 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things begin positive until after the 1st month.
Customer Service/Call Center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782332018, július 23.
Begin 15 mins before your shift to start computer systems, etc., then clock in at your desk, ready for inbound customer calls.
You never stop learning. In fact there is always changes pertaining procedures, etc.
Most of management is eager to assist your needs.
There is much diversity, so everyone feels welcome.
What makes it hard is having to search the new faulty system to find resolutions to the customers needs. Not everyone has the answers.
I enjoy meeting different people who enjoy life.
Pro érvek
Earning lots of commission due to sales
Computer system issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Desperate for a job that you will feel underpaid and undervalued, then apply here
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2018, július 22.
Training does not prepare you for the real world. Medical insurance isn't worth paying for because it won't pay on anything even in network. Undervalued and dreaded the drive to work. Maybe your experience will better but at least stay to get your bonus but don't count on it being paid on time. Just shocked that a national firm undervalues their employees so much and yet screams how good they are to the community. However, if you absolutely need a job, and can type at all, I think it might be worth a shot. No thank you bartender, I'd rather stay home.
monday to friday
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Ok workplace
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, július 21.
Alert that is a great place to work there are pros and cons to the business but overall it is a great business and experienceThey also have great benefits and 401(k) and also a great incentive when you have a great sales I would love to work at a local again someday
Pro érvek
Free lunch in the incentive that you get when you say you sale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job just not for everybody
UPS Call Center/ Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 20.
I didnt like the hours to a point it went from working a normal 8 hours to overtime from 9am to 8-9pm at night and on weekends will have to work from 9-2pm it was good money but was never home with my child, just to see them sleep,
call center agent
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 20.
Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
File and maintain records.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace great people
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, július 13.
It is a great company with great people. Easy going job with little to stress about, however a call center job isn’t for everyone. If you think it’s for you, alorica is a great place to work
Good people, fun workplace
Slow paced
out of business
Contact representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  29th st Topeka, KS2018, július 12.
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The company went out of business. Could not keep contracts with business. Constant change of account or business working for. Not flexible with their hours.
incentives
no flexible schedule
My opinion..
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, július 10.
It was an ok job but, I am not a sales person. The customers would literally cuss you out and hang up. When they did not get what they needed from you they went off.
Co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Snack aisle
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 6.
The most chilled easy relaxed place to chill . free snacks . easy hours easy money jus make sales or they'll transfer you to a diff department hard to get fired from they'll deal with your b/s
Modern day sweat shop
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 3.
Alorica depends on high volume turn over and people that are desperate to find any kind of job.
Leadership in the company is abusive, insulting and arrogant while being incompetent and clueless.
With no solid proof, it was strongly believed that some of the managers were pedophiles using their position to their advantage.
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 3.
The workplace at Alorica was productive and busy. A typical day at work would consist of 15-30 inbound calls, sales,and daily group meetings. We were team oriented and did our best to meet our daily goal of 23% sales rate.
team work
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batangas City2018, július 2.
in this nature of work, team work is always there. Also encouragement from our seniors is always shown. But the hardship of this kind of work is the timing schedule.
Pro érvek
always have gift if you hit the target
Kontra érvek
different time schedule from local time
Alorica
CALL CENTER REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 28.
Answering phones was ok. Some customers were rude. The pay was good and the overtime was also a bonus. They did benefits which was another plus. Alorica was a great job to work at if you enjoy getting yelled at over the phone
Fast-paced environment.
Call Center Representative - Work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, június 28.
A very fast paced job and quality is the most important facet to focus on. Management wants you to be your best and there are times during the week for coaching and what you need to focus on. Hardest part is saying no to customers no matter how much you would like to help them out. the most enjoyable part is talking to my supervisor. She is very laid back and is in somewhat the same situation I am at in my life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed atmosphere good instruction during training
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 26.
A typical workday consist of getting on the call floor and answering calls for about 2-3 hours than you go on break for 15 minutes go back to calls answering phones for another 2 hours than you go to your 30 minute lunch and your back on the call floor taking more calls with one more break than you go home and do it all over again.
Pro érvek
Projects come and go and there are perks to some of these projects. Overtime if you want it
Kontra érvek
Angry Rude impatient customers.
Great Experience
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, június 25.
I have gained knowledge and grown professionally over the 4 years of being a Customer Representative at Alorrica. In addition, I have enjoyed working with my fellow associates.
Easy place to work.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, június 23.
This place can pick up pace quickly or slow down dramatically, it all depends on the day and how many customers call in. Simple job not to difficult to understand.
Standard call center fair
Call Center Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, június 23.
Alorica is pretty much a clone of every other call center. Pay could be better, but at least I could eat and pay the bills. Not much left over after that. Standard corporate culture wash. Idk really know if we were expected to actually buy into it, or just pretend we did . My assertion is the latter. Lots of mentally deficient people calling to scream at you over the most ridiculous things. (i.e. expired coupons, confusion over store promotions, boredom and the list goes on.) If this doesn't bother you, then go ahead and check these guys out. Not like any of the callers know exactly who or where you are. The abuse is pretty much limited to the verbal that the callers dish out. Work is easy. Point, click, take notes, and make the customer feel like you did something to better their situation. You will make a marginal difference if you put half an effort in. Just agree to and follow their company policies and you'll do just fine. Keep your head down and work. Hard to beat this type of job, unless you have prior white collar experience. It's a good "foot in the door" kind if job, if you're considering going into some kind of office work or if you just don't care for being on your feet 8 hours at a time.
Pro érvek
O.k. pay, easy air conditioned work, diverse group of people to work with
Kontra érvek
Call center drudgery, nothing exciting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Orignal Company was bought out
Call Center Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Technical Trainer2018, június 20.
Orignal Company was bought out. I enjoyed the prior company work environment which was PRC but not Alorica left shortly after buy out. I enjoyed my fellow co workers but management was a disaster. too much office politics rather than looking at genuine skill set.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work environment
Medical Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 19.
I loved working there wish I didn’t have to move would still work at the facility. This company had perks and would do fun raffles to help the employees which was nice and sweet I loved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van