Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

290 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, szeptember 27.
good company to work for good manager ok place and also lots of potlucks friendly place to work and also opportunity for advancement manager are cool and don't bother you as much
vacations
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
its a good work place
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, szeptember 25.
the phone calls are back to back very nice place to work at the hours are ok for me they don't take doctor notes so if you sick you will get a point so its very hard to keep a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Customer Service Representative
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, szeptember 25.
Work for Comcast; assisting customers with their Internet and T.V.(troubleshooting). I also assisting with billing needs and also customer service needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
stressful job
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, szeptember 24.
it was laid back at times but most of time it was very stressful & disoriented. i learned the different medications in the world. i got to talk to different people & help those people with their medications.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast Paced
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi Texas2017, szeptember 23.
I really enjoyed working at alorica. I was able to expand my knowledge with computers, and with health care. The hardest part is not knowing about a specific client health plan and coverage, but they offer the tools needed to look up that information to make your job more proficient.
offer snacks and lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
The flexibility was amazing
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017, szeptember 22.
It all depends on your preferance. I loved being able to help people get the help that they called for, and the management was up and down. There were some that made working fun and others that made it boreing.
The people that you work with are great and very friendly.
big refrigerators
Kontra érvek
short breaks, and crowded lunch rooms at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Call center Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, szeptember 21.
It's a great place to work you can grow there you have so many friends there and it is very hands on and friendly and they are willing to help you and is a pretty easy job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved it
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2017, szeptember 20.
Alorica was a good to work . i loved it . it was flexable with my
Time as a mother and all . i love coming to work seeing my mangers they are awsome.
never again
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, szeptember 7.
i applied to this job because they pay 10.50 an hour and it is fairly easy to get the job. Training was pretty simple, actually enjoyed it. once we got on the phones it was totally different. I was hardly doing what we learned in training, instead i was being yelled at all day by really really upset customers, by the end of the day i was mentally drained. Manager doesn't help very much, and at the end of the day is yelling about numbers. This needs to be lower, this needs to be higher blah blah blah. Majority of the workers are 18-25, so you can only imagine the amount of drama that is here. Certainly not a job to make a career out of.
Overtime Opportunities
Stressful, Management, Drama, Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have not been honest with employees
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2017, szeptember 6.
ask if you can work days or nights then give you nights. act like they care about employees but if have to go to hospital or are sick they use threating tactics concerning you job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Don't DO It
Inbound Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, szeptember 5.
Very poor work environment, The hostility in the workplace can be felt as soon as you walk into the facility. The high high high level management does not know how to communicate correctly with the rest of the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interviewed and met all requirements but no job given.
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, szeptember 4.
I interviews at alorica, gave great answers to their on going questions that seemed like they had nothing to do with the job. Yet I was still denied the opportunity to work for them. This made me frustrated knowing that they don't even check for educational background and hire people who have not even obtained a diploma from high school. I guess it's not such a bad thing that I didn't get the job because some of the bathrooms are not functional, there are roaches and cigarette butts laying around on the floor, the building is filthy, and the people are messy and ghetto.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun workplace but easy to get off track
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, augusztus 29.
They could be more organized, and there should be longer breaks. Also, the environment could be alot cleaner and commissions should be paid on time! Unlimited overtime should be more often.
Flexible
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They try, but not enough
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, augusztus 28.
The job is answering calls, doesn't matter your line group, you could be working for one of many different vendors. It may not seem like a hard job, but the calls are relentless and never ending. They can like you or they can hate the company you work for with a fierce passion that can ruin your day. There is little sympathy when you get a call you can't shake, if you're sup even wants to hear about it. It's not your dream job, but it will pay the bills if you don't have a panic attack from the stress.
Somewhat steady hours
Stress, lack of support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, augusztus 25.
This place is a joke. Training is 2 weeks and you only learn some stuff everything else you have to figure out on your own or with another agent who has barely been there linger than you. Managers will give you one answer on day then completely change the next. Tjey tolerate racism, but not bad language. Managers dont even follow there own rules.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to excel in the customer service environment.
Call Center Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, augusztus 20.
The business was a great tool for me to utilize my skills as a call center support. Management is just as any other environment they simply want you to do the job accordingly. I would recommend this position for anyone wanting to proceed in the call center field.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and not a good company
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2017, augusztus 19.
Management said there is room for advancement when there isn't, was not able to take FMLA for my pregnancy complications, employees come and go constantly
ok job
Customer service, call center assisting customer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, augusztus 16.
the worst part of the job was the surveys after the call between the employee and Verizon customer some times we couldn't give the customer what they where requesting such as a discount on there bill or they call in cause there bill is to high they past there data but they don't want to move up on there plan maybe by now there has been changes but my experience was not the greatest
Terrible ghetto people,poor management
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 12.
Too much drama training is hideous I would not recommend Alorica to anyone. I went through 3 weeks of training ended up quitting due to a couple of ghetto bully's went to management absolutely no resolution, Training instructor was a jerk👎🏽
Pro érvek
Not good pay, breaks to short
Training is horrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 12.
Alorica is a great company, just have to used to the environment for everything to go smoothly, everybody up there is friendly,they are willing to help with a anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés