Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Call Center Representative

513 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 751 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent job for graduating students.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 17.
I recommend the job to anyone who’s about to graduate high school. I enjoyed working at Alorica. I was able to assist members with issues they had over the phone without the attitude that they would give while working at fast food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive, focused, busy.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 15.
I enjoyed working for La Quinta inn and suites. Not hard just extremely busy. Fairly easy once you get the hang of it. Some customers can stress you out but learning how to communicate with them is the key.
Discounts for La Quinta rooms
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a place of business
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 13.
EGS is now Alorica the company, with no room for growth or advancement. There the only company I've seen that doesn't give pay rises yearly regardless of the hardwork that employees put into your job daily.
Its a job, your working
overtime available
It’s okay
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, október 13.
It’s an NOT A bad job very flexible but management is terrible but if you need a job it’s decent if you like being on the phones and provide great customer services The atmosphere is just a little bit of high school vibe so you have to keep your business to yourself .
Flexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work!!
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, október 13.
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, not enough training.
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 12.
During the month I worked here I never got to meet my supervisor/manager, because when I left training he left for vacation. My department was and still is understaffed out 150 seats only 40-50 were occupied on the weekdays and 15-25 on the weekends. During the weekday costumers were on queue for about 40-60 minutes before they got to speak to somebody. Training didn’t prepare you for the regular calls they only prepared you for very specific calls, superiors aren’t helpful enough for the new employees. I received more useful information from a colleague than from training. In my department (Reconnects/Winbacks) you are supposed to extend calls as long as posible, one of my trainers strongly recommended us to make the customer forget the reason for their call and make them talk about their personal life. (Ex.. So what does your family like to do for fun.) So you could use the information they give you about their personal life to try to make them come back to your service provider. The systems are flawed they crashed a few times when I was on a call, Some equipment is not in working condition (some phone lines were missing, some computers didn’t work properly and not sync to the phones properly.) Only friendly people I met here were 5 colleagues, my trainer, and the security guard.
Pro érvek
Nice smoking area, Restrooms are very clean, Good security.
Kontra érvek
Superiors not helpful, Unclean cafeteria, Can’t use cash for meals, Not enough space in break area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
call center
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 10.
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Friendly environment
no pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Agould only be for a temporary job
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 4.
Call Center job that deals with motor vehicles. First stage of training feels like a high school class where you have a substitute that doesn't care what you do and will continue the PowerPoint without going into detail during the lecture. Second stage of training hits you like a train but you learn a little better. People are always coming and going and there's no real concern for case escalations and generally tier will get cases sent to the department when they should have been handled in tier 1 or should have gone else where.
Pay is okay
Kontra érvek
Bad management, strict about going to the restroom, lack of communication between employees, bad atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good day
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, október 3.
It was not so bad working there at alorica. It could get stress at times with some of the customers you deal with but soon you get use to it and understand your job is to help people not bring on stress.
Day to Day
Call center customer service for Express Scripts (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, október 1.
My job consists of taking calls from other PCA's for help or routing calls for ordering medications, taking complaints, or multiple other issues. My job can be fun and rewarding but it is very stressful you realize just how unimportant our elderly are to this United States
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone helped each other and made new employees feel welcome.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 30.
I started with no experience with a call center. The trainers and co-workers helped me to get ahead and showed me shortcuts to work the program. They offered as much overtime as you wanted.
Many gifts for sales
Kontra érvek
System shut down upon occasion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Workplace
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 29.
Alorica is a cool place to work its pretty laidback. The lunches and breaks are short. Offer overtime and can work with you if in school. Can use some improvement but it is a okay place to work.
short lunches and breaks
Terrible Job.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, szeptember 28.
I joined Alorica when i relocated to Georgia. At first the job was fun but the environment is filled with very high school- like managers who would rather gossip than lead their team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
call rep.
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018, szeptember 27.
I would answer the phone talk to hateful people about their bill. and the when they train you, it has nothing to do with the calls you take at all.the mangers would help at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
comfortable chairs, pool table, great breakrooms, nice atmosphere
technical call center agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette IN2018, szeptember 26.
Nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly co workers. I do enjoy my job and talking to all the different people that call. The hardest part of my job is when you have a caller that is angry from the beginning of the call about something and cussing you out, when telling the caller that we do not have to continue the call if they do not stop using bad language and they continue so we end that call. I have had several calls start out this way but after talking to the caller in a calm voice they do calm down themselves and actually apologize. The calls that I love are from people that tell you about why they are traveling, what they love about staying in the place that I make the reservation for. It is always a pleasure to know that you can help someone that is in a bit of a crisi, for me to go above and beyond. That's what I love to do.
Pro érvek
Always having food, cookouts, popcorn for us
Kontra érvek
Having coworkers that demonstrate poor actions, repore with other coworkers and the callers
Great experience
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, szeptember 24.
It was a good job i learned a lot and it helped me through school. I also met new people that helped shaped me in to the person i am today. Thank you Alorica
Nice
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 22.
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Long breaks
Rude clients calling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Alorica
Call Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 21.
Working here was very relaxed, there was lax supervision, and a minimum amount of sales needed per day. Sometimes your bosses would review your calls and coach you accordingly. I didnt like the neighborhood thou, there where a lot of potheads hanging around.
good job!!
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 21.
great job ! i love working in alorica they are a great company and they help you alot to do good on your job ! its is a great oportunnity to move foward in your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Call Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2018, szeptember 20.
Temp job, that was to turn into more, but did not. Lasted to short because they hired too many and some had to go. Filler characters here. I mean what do you want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van