Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism among management and upper management
Verizon Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, augusztus 13.
At Alorica they make it very hard to move up in positions unless you are very close to management. The bonus is practically impossible to achieve and when you do get a bonus you realize that you worked extremely hard for little pay out. When I was hired at Alorica it was for one job specifically. They decided to close that individual department and make us all customer service, retention, transfer service support and sales a one stop shop with no pay increase. Alorica requires you to have an open schedule and often times implements mandatory overtime.
its a job
no job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor communication between upper management and lack of accountability
Loyalty Agent/Business Loyalty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2016, augusztus 3.
The house are great and I have learned a lot at this company. Most notably I have learned how to keep my sales numbers high in a high stress environment, how to incentivize customers to purchase products from me, how to build a connection with each costumer so that that they feel comfortable with me, and to be able to De-escalate upset and even irate customers and come up with a solution for the issue. Sadly I must say that dealing with upper management has been very difficult from day one. I constantly receive incorrect information and I have lost money because of it. And because I am an agent they blame is passed onto everyone else and nothing ever gets resolved. I have been down right lied to by management. The best part of my job is talking to all of the different people from around the country to see what i can do to help them improve their lives. I very much enjoy talking to customers. The worst part is dealing with management and coworkers who do not care about their jobs. Furthermore they are getting rid of the sales department and transferring all sales agents into customer care.
Pro érvek
Hourly pay + Comission, fast paced environment.
Bad comunication, Terrible upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
High school setting
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2016, július 20.
Job its self is awesome and somewhere I wouldn't mind being. The people and the way management runs things isn't always the best way. Good employees are leaving
Easy smiple job
work setting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place is ran like a circus
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, július 11.
The overall experience at alorica was not a very good one. The supervisor that we placed in that position were not trained at all they had not supervisor traing as far as knowlege in working with others training employees or trying to wo9rk with everone as a team, the were moved to that postion by friends and not by merritt. Upper level manegment partied with lower level agents(drugs)
PAY
NO CHANCE FOR ADVANCEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Productive and interesting environment
Billing Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, július 8.
There isn't enough teaching while in training. When newbies get on the floor majority of the time they are clueless and not enough floor help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great fill in job until one can find something more permanent
agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka KS2016, június 24.
8 hour day taking in coming calls. We were an insurance company for a cell provider, answering concerns, complaints, helping where possible to give customer what is needed. The management, was quite helpful for the more difficult calls. Co-workers were really nice, but a very high turn over there. Hardest part of the job would be dealing with the really bad calls where the customer is angry and fed up from being bounced between provider and insurance company, and getting no where. Some calls even escalate to manager. Most enjoyable part of job was talking to the people and being able to help them out.
insentive bonuses
terrible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice workplace
Computer agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, május 1.
While working at Alorica, I learned a lot about technology, and how to fix some problems that people may be having with their product. The customer's weren't always so great, but it was overall a nice experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Ok job with ok pay
Fl - UK Ecomm Returns Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2016, április 19.
Typical day is getting up early and working till mid day. Can't do much after everything closes at 5 in UK. hard to do a job when nothing is open.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
very hectic and unorganize
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA 235132016, április 18.
as an agent you was suppose to issue the best service and go beyond that. dealing with a irate customer was very difficult because it was over the phone so its hard to feel sincere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy Job, but very emotionally draining
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2016, április 16.
This job is very easy once you get the hang of it. But for me its very emotionally draining because im sitting for 8+ hours listening to people complain and yell at me. I feel like im repeating myself over and over again. Also the PTO/UTO system is very very weird none of my other jobs have had where they take away your PTO when you are out sick or have a doctors appointment even if you give them a doctors note.
Pro érvek
easy, not physically demanding, pays good.
Kontra érvek
very repetitive, emotionally draining, doesn't really feel rewarding, gets old very fast.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, Free popcorn on Popcorn Days.
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2016, március 30.
A typical day at work was hectic especially around the holidays, with customers wanting the impossible and was not nice getting yelled at for things that were not my fault, but tried to calm customer down anyway.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the fun atmosphere, coworkers, and a bonus just for showing up.
Free popcorn
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
directv
Dominican Republic - Retention agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santo Domingo2016, február 19.
alorica was a great learning experience for me to learn how to be a great customer service agent,while handling stubborn issues daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Challenging and Rewarding
Retention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, január 29.
this job is great if you have the skills to do it, I had a lot of raw natural talent which it came easy for me to do but, it can be very stressful and if you cannot handle reject this job will not work for you, for the food work that you do you definitely get rewarded and you do see that especially by your supervisors
rewarded
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Great Job All Together
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2016, január 24.
One of my favorite jobs ive had, I enjoyed the environment and the people. and enjoyed being on computers all day. I would be on multiple screens per day and help people with fixing there computer problems
get paid to help people
far from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Cvs
Phone Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, január 7.
Great company to work for and I was able to excel due to the team management and the direction set forth by CVS. The company needs to work on a few things, but all companies do. Overall, I wanted more time with my family, but if anything ever happens I know I have a place at CVS.
Pro érvek
pay, feelings appreciated, and the staff
growing and budget cuts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Freedom of working virtually.
(Corporate) - Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2016, január 3.
Working as a Virtual Agent for the last six 6yrs has been delightful. I love the flexibility with My schedule & the availability to My family.
Flexibilty
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Call center
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2015, december 31.
quiet simply it is a job, pays well but the tasks you must do and the management you must deal with makes it not worth while.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 5Jelentés
Alorica summary
Nesting/Training/Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2015, december 15.
The training was the complete opposite of what they wanted you to do in nesting and then on the floor another 180 degrees they switch it up so much expecting you to know what your doing when they cant and wont train you on the right material. everything is bottoms up in that company.
nice people
Kontra érvek
short breaks time limitations and they cant train
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has some fun people to work with
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2015, december 7.
Honestly, the management is terrible, no one on same page. Favoritism is the only way to move up in the company.
Management does not care about it's agents, only cares about stats.
Pay raises are never.
Incentives have gotten better but still bottom of the barrel.
Recruiting sounds like a joke.
Pro érvek
Nice people to work with
Kontra érvek
Management, Moving up in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 3Jelentés
Not the greatest
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2015, november 6.
I only worked here for less than a year. The management is why I quit. I talked to a manager about some things and she was not professional at all about it. I did not like working there all together.
Close to home