Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

152 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great Job All Together
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2016, január 24.
One of my favorite jobs ive had, I enjoyed the environment and the people. and enjoyed being on computers all day. I would be on multiple screens per day and help people with fixing there computer problems
get paid to help people
far from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Cvs
Phone Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, január 7.
Great company to work for and I was able to excel due to the team management and the direction set forth by CVS. The company needs to work on a few things, but all companies do. Overall, I wanted more time with my family, but if anything ever happens I know I have a place at CVS.
Pro érvek
pay, feelings appreciated, and the staff
growing and budget cuts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Freedom of working virtually.
(Corporate) - Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2016, január 3.
Working as a Virtual Agent for the last six 6yrs has been delightful. I love the flexibility with My schedule & the availability to My family.
Flexibilty
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Call center
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2015, december 31.
quiet simply it is a job, pays well but the tasks you must do and the management you must deal with makes it not worth while.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 5Jelentés
Alorica summary
Nesting/Training/Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2015, december 15.
The training was the complete opposite of what they wanted you to do in nesting and then on the floor another 180 degrees they switch it up so much expecting you to know what your doing when they cant and wont train you on the right material. everything is bottoms up in that company.
nice people
Kontra érvek
short breaks time limitations and they cant train
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has some fun people to work with
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2015, december 7.
Honestly, the management is terrible, no one on same page. Favoritism is the only way to move up in the company.
Management does not care about it's agents, only cares about stats.
Pay raises are never.
Incentives have gotten better but still bottom of the barrel.
Recruiting sounds like a joke.
Pro érvek
Nice people to work with
Kontra érvek
Management, Moving up in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 3Jelentés
Not the greatest
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2015, november 6.
I only worked here for less than a year. The management is why I quit. I talked to a manager about some things and she was not professional at all about it. I did not like working there all together.
Close to home
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
It's "Ok"/Flexible
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2015, október 31.
Ok place to work. Management needs training, building needs to be fixed, bunch of young"immature" agents (not all) missing incentives, no benefits, low chance of moving up in the company and most of all, they're cheap! I like the schedule is flexible! They just lowered the amount of over time we can get which sucks! Sooo much change, regularly! Not much job security if u are slow to learn. But, it's a job. Just don't make it your career!
Pro érvek
A lil over time. Schedule very flexible.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks. No benefits. No job security. Low pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Alorica Agent
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2015, október 22.
The job pays $9 per hour and there are opportunities to make bonuses. The job is completely draining. The are not a lot of opportunities for advancement. It wasn't necessarily the people or the surroundings, it was the job itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paranoid business practices hidden under laid back atmosphere
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, Co2015, október 12.
Exceptional service is not a requirement but exceptional reviews are. Any faltering in customer feedback is quickly found and admonished, a second unhappy customer will lead to punishment and so on and unhappy customers are very much the norm in certain sections. New systems and support are announced and deadlines are put in place and are then skipped, forgotten, or ignored while issues with the systems continue. When new systems are introduced, old systems are crippled and the new ones are bugged to the point where simple problems cannot be solved anymore.

Floor Management is usually helpful unless a customer wishes to speak with them or any negative experience, like a closed account, could show up on their record. Upper management will often pull away nearly all senior staff away for meetings which will leave the floor without the support of their team leads.
Great training, job security
Survey based paranoia
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Stressful, lazy management
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2015, október 6.
typical work day is just taking inbound phone calls from customers. Most calls would be repetitive and the same, occasionally there would be an angry customer who would either not agree to the terms or would like to speak to a manager. Depending on the manager he/she would talk to them, if not then I would need to make the customer happy in the end.
Pro érvek
set hours are consistent, overtime
Kontra érvek
stressful, lazy management, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work and pay, but not the right fit
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2015, szeptember 30.
Alorica is an agent based call center that has big name clients from insurance and credit cards to TV services. A typical day would be coming into work 5 minutes early, clocking in, sitting at the phone and computer for a few hours before going to a 10 minute break, then working a few more hours for a 30 minute-1 hour lunch (depending on which line group you were working on), working a couple more hours, taking your final 10 minute break, and working until it's time to clock out.
Every day at Alorica is maybe 7.5-9 working hours for 5 days a week. The line group I was in, Citibank, gave an hour lunch (depending on call flow) and would sometimes hold us an extra 30 minutes after our shift if it was busy. This would put me at 8-9 hours each day, so I was guaranteed my 40 hours and had opporunity for over time.
What I learned at Alorica was the ability to communicate effectively on the phone to customers and fulfilling their requests in a timely manner while also keeping my customer happy with their service. They would call in, I would take their call and assist them with filling out a credit card application by taking down personal information, and I would make sure to listen carefully and verify all information given to ensure there were no mistakes.
My co-workers were friendly and would be willing to help with your schedule if you needed it. They were easy to talk to and did their jobs effectively.
The hardest part of this job would be sitting down for hours at a time and staring at the same screen with little time to breathe between calls. It did help make time
  több... go by quickly, but it wasn't always enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is tied in with the most difficult: customers. They were a part of making the call enjoyable or tedious. Each application is exactly the same, but each customer would make the call different.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
guaranteed breaks, company kitchen in break room, friendly co-workers, decent management
Kontra érvek
insurance, sitting for long periods of time, little time to interact with co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Initially a good place to work. it went downhill very quickly
Assessment and Information Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna,Utah2015, július 23.
Since my initial employment it constantly lost good employees. It has lost so many good employees now that the personal are poorly trained making it a difficult place to work. They are also cutting benefits.
Kontra érvek
low benefits, poor working enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great place to work
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  lafayette IN2015, július 16.
Great atmospere to work very friendly and knowledgable people and I am currently moving up in management in the short months that I have been there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what it appears to be
Moving agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2015, július 13.
Hey will hire you and fire you in a blink of an eye. There are all nice to a current pont; then their true colors will show. They will set you up and have it out for you. Unless you really need a job; don't apply to this one. Just use it as a temporary solution.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The call center is not very inspirational
Loyalty Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, Ca2015, július 8.
My work hours are 10:00a.m. to 7:00p.m.
I learned great customer service skills over the phone
My current lead is very encouraging
I love my co-workers
The hardest part of the job Is staying alert and enthusiastic.
The best part of my job is my co-workers and the customers
Weekends off
Kontra érvek
Work hours during the week which are 10a.m. to 7:00p.m.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, busy, fast paced workplace with no stopping
Direct Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2015, július 3.
Alorica was a really fast paced environment to work in. I learned a lot about helping people fix their issues but also a lot about managing time well to help people accurately and as fast as possible. The management was good but at times a little unfocused and didn't seem to work well under pressure at times. All in all, it was a good environment and a nice place to work
Pro érvek
ability to change schedule at will
Kontra érvek
sometimes wouldnt get any breaks or lunch depending on call volume
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A calm and organized company.
Captioning Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2015, június 16.
A typical day a work was good. I would go in, clock in and get straight to work. I captioned calls all day, had an hour lunch and went home after my 8 hour shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work!
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, Ca2015, június 15.
Very good job as long as you put in the effort to meet their business goals. Hours do change, but you get used to it. Overall it's a very good job to have as long as you're serious.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Above average call center experiance
Production Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  utah2015, június 15.
Pretty straight forward company. You go in and do your job. Project I was on always had some sort of culture at work experience going on. The 3 biggest stats they care about are Survey scores, attendance, and average handle time. The handle time they didn't want a low one, more like an average 4-5 calls an hour when back to back. Good company!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés