Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

201 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 109 értékelés megtekintése
Good job if you live in Terre Haute,
AT&T Wireless Mobility Business Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, május 29.
as a mobility agent you deal with issues the customer is having with their telephone service. make revisions, process payments. an agent has their own work station, the hardest part of the job is making sure the customer is happy. management when i was there was great to work with you.
I love Alorica
General Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 26.
Management is the best of the company! The leader of The New York Times STS department is beyond amazing. I love the schedule flexibility and job opportunities. I love the morality and culture. Great place to work.
Management, Pay, Benefits, Schedule Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Easy job, Bad management
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 17.
It was slow paced but stressful, a lot of people yelling at you on the phone. You have to take constant notes. If you get no calls you have to actually call people cant take a break. Strict rules on what you can have on your desk.
Free lunch days, Cake days, Pizza times, Good pay
Kontra érvek
Rude managers, Cant have crossword puzzles or books
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get ready to work hard for little pay
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, május 17.
A lot of hours, Little pay, Managers aren't willing to help (if you can find one). Incentives are ALWAYS paid out incorrectly, they will EVENTUALLY make it right, but you have to fight tooth and nail for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
well there staff .....
At Home Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  at home2017, május 15.
well there staff is really angry all the time. I felt that there is need of improvement there. the program itsels is great feel there is more need excuse time and insurance for the employees
alot website shopping discounts
no insurance
Productive place to work
Alorica At Home Agent, I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, május 11.
The work was plentiful as a Technical Customer Service Agent.Troubleshooting appliances or helping customers get the appliances to work. Sometimes we even received calls just to reset the appliances.
Pro érvek
work from home, lunch break, no more sitting in traffic, create your own schedule
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working from home was great for what I needed at the time. But, they need to communicate better.
Work at Home Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, május 7.
At the time I wanted something part time. Logging in was easy, I learned a new system and it wasn't too difficult. Management was good. The culture was good as far as interacting with other employees, although it is online.

The hardest part of the job, was not being able to connect sometimes, but otherwise it was a great job. I loved setting my own hours.
Pro érvek
Working from home means less money on transportation, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Money could be better, in my case, I had previous work from home exerience
fun, productive workplace
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, április 25.
over all good place to work at. Strong leaders with food work ethic. Very fun environment to work in as well. I would just ask for longer and more breaks through out the day
Long lunch
very few breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nope
Covert Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, április 10.
Least favorite place to work. Its like being in high school all over again. Everyone wants to be in eachothers business and always causing drama. management is terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Easy place to work
RETENTION AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, április 2.
I would highly recommend it for persons just starting in the workforce. Long term maybe not so much. I found that it was a steady job and kept you off your feet. I didn't enjoy the monotonousness of the job it felt that it was the same thing every day.
OK place to work
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, március 31.
OK place to work, large turnover of employees. Training is not very good, instituter very confused I was in her first class taught solo was given a lot of wrong information about company and benefits. Our class was not prepared to go to call floor. Most of class left the first week on call floor. When I left Alorica only 1 other person from our training class was left.
Pay was good
Poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Phone Agent for Express Scripts
Phone Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, március 28.
Alorica i was aphone agent doing customer service for people medicine. I would set up deliveries and also problem solve. The hardest part was there was little room for error cause you was dealing with people medication.
Just another Call Center
Back Office Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, március 15.
This is job just a job. They say they value but it is more as value comes to those favorites who suck up. Not room for advancement. No Need to make friends as they turn their backs against you to compromise your job for you to end your tenure.
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Alorica
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, március 8.
Not a great place if you are looking to move up. No room for advancement, Bad sales tactics. A typical day at work was to clock in and answer inbound calls that came in for AT&T customer service once you fixed the customer's issue you then had to try to sale them Directv or additional lines of service. My co-workers were the only reason I stayed at the job as long as I did, but was terminated for unjust cause. The hardest part of that job was trying to sale the customer something when they are still upset with the company.
Co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay if you really in need of a job
Billing agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, február 28.
Management is horrible. You better not need to do something or take a day off due to being sick or have any kids.Out of all the managers there I can only count one who actually cares about his employees. It's very messy unstable. You are being treated like a child.
Would not go back
SiriusXM Saves Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, február 28.
Not a great place to work, upper management is clueless. Atmosphere was very grade school and unprofessional. I would never go back to work for them again.
benefits, vacations
Pros and Cons
Flexible Spending Account Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, február 23.
Pros: Great work environment, nice people and coworkers. The hours were great and worked well with my family life.

Cons: Schedule adherence when you have medical issues or unforeseen situations.
Bonuses and incentives
Schedule Adherence with Medical Issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like talking to customers
White Glove Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, február 10.
The day would range from taking between 20 to 50 calls a day for an eight hour shift. Most are pleasant others irate. If you don't mind speaking with customers this would be a good fit.
ok job
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, február 5.
Job is ok . Pay is great but not a friendly place . Managers are rude and like to gossip . They are not very understanding with their employees.
pay
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful at times but the music in the background helps
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, február 2.
The work place environment on the SirusXM project isn't so bad, the management and co-workers are nice, low music plays in the background. Honestly the hardest part of the job is actually getting people to buy the service. As SirusXM is a luxury service some people don't want, or even care about it. However, if you can get your sales skills up, or if you already have good sales skills you'll do fine
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van