Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

197 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 882 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, augusztus 9.
It is very nice to work at alorica mostly when it comes to the payout date. Because you'll be receiving it on every ten working days. You'll be paid on hours that your working. HOM is also good because you can also include your dependents on it. Incentives are good as well because it comes in dollars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun placework
Claims Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 9.
the management was good. love the way they coach us and direct us on our mistake. the work place was fun , staffs are nice and respectable. the managers are fine too.
Pro érvek
some times they do prove dinner for staffs
we have long break
It's a okay place
Oklahoma Phone Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 8.
The employee's are okay to work with. The upper manger are not. They preach about company policies to other's but they don't follow them at all. Cant talk to them about any company police voilations
Pay and Benfits
Mangers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not recommended
UPS International Billing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2017, július 31.
any one can work here as long as you can speak. favoritism through out, glass ceiling for the unfavorable. unfair treatment for certain department, complains go unanswered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Guaranteed Stress
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, július 28.
The job is to take calls from frustrated individuals and get them off the phone as quick as possible to help the next frustrated individual while following a script. Your competency is judged by survey results left by the people you help, how many times they called back in, and the average length of your calls. All time on and off the phone is closely monitored to make sure company rules are followed.

After working there for a year I was able to afford the tuition for one-quarter at a 4-year university but they were unwilling to work around my school schedule despite advertising that they help employees get a degree.
Guaranteed work
Kontra érvek
Lots of stress for little gain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work with boss's and co employees
Escalation Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taguig2017, július 11.
I've learned a lot I cherish every moment I worked with the company its just I'm looking forward to work near the area,so I can give more time for my family,work far from the stress full traffic in metro manila and save more time for my family and my self
Pro érvek
rice allowance, incentive is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
high energected friendly place to work
Retention Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, június 29.
Aloricais a fun energetic place to work also will work around your busy schedule . The employees there are awesome and I recommend if yo need a job get in touch with them
knowledgeable
PC Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 26.
A typical day is a being on a phone call helping a costumer.
I learned to troubleshoot PC's
Management is good
Its a mixture of culture.
Hardest part sitting in one spot for 8 hours
I enjoyed helping others
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start work
RETENTION AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, június 23.
Straight forward and predictable job. Lots of hours if you want them. Steady workload. People were friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was the happy customers that wanted to tell us how great our service was.
Do not go amex branch
Membership Rewards Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2017, június 23.
no training system, you train only on live calls with live accounts regaurdless of if they are a high valued credit card member or not, you my or may not even get to do that training if the current employees are trying to make their talk time for a bonus that is dependent on that
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Comfortable environment
Work at Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, június 18.
Your able to pick your own hours, laid back atmosphere. Like being able to work from home helps when you have a family to care for. Time between calls to get familiar with MARK and MyMacy's.com
comfortable environment
Workplace Culture Behind Closed Doors
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 7.
Openly, the company prides itself on culture being employee driven- but behind closed doors, it's a cut-throat world where you beware your own manager- who will discriminate against women & people with disabilities! BAD ENVIRONMENT condoned by upper management who does nothing when problems are escalated to corporate level.
healthcare, PTO, work-from-home
Kontra érvek
long hours, no structured schedule, frequent travel required with no notice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at home and being able to work around my schedule
Work at Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, június 6.
A typical day at work is Logging into the system and taking calls and dealing with customers on a daily basis. I've learned that working from home and taking calls on a daily basis is awesome. However the system had major problems and when the system has a glitch it makes your job a little challenging. Dealt with Team Leads on a daily basis if needed.Most enjoyable part of the job is self pace. Working from home was excellent but however I think I would like to get back into the public eye and mingle more. This job is challenging day to day because each day has a different scenario. I worked with Macys/Bloomingdales and receive the calls and resolve the issues.
Work at Home
Communication
great starter job!
Financial Credit Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2017, június 2.
They have a very strict workplace with low pay and high priced benefits. The supervisors and the employees are not very professional. The customers are very rude and abusive.
Mon-Fri work work
Kontra érvek
no cellphones at your desk, if there is a personal emergency;they are very slow to come and get you, mandatory 10 hrs on Mondays with two 15 minutes breaks and a 30 minutes lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could use a helping hand
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, május 30.
The job is very simple once you get the hang of it. There is a lot of favortism shown from some of the supervisiors. Things are forever changing. One day you are allowed to wear ripped jeans with tights under, and the next day, it is prohibed to wear ripped jeans at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
agent
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 30.
i loved coming to work everyday. excellent staff. great pay. i learned to keep to track of my time better, the hardest part was learning all the electronics
Good job if you live in Terre Haute,
AT&T Wireless Mobility Business Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, május 29.
as a mobility agent you deal with issues the customer is having with their telephone service. make revisions, process payments. an agent has their own work station, the hardest part of the job is making sure the customer is happy. management when i was there was great to work with you.
I love Alorica
General Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 26.
Management is the best of the company! The leader of The New York Times STS department is beyond amazing. I love the schedule flexibility and job opportunities. I love the morality and culture. Great place to work.
Management, Pay, Benefits, Schedule Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Easy job, Bad management
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 17.
It was slow paced but stressful, a lot of people yelling at you on the phone. You have to take constant notes. If you get no calls you have to actually call people cant take a break. Strict rules on what you can have on your desk.
Free lunch days, Cake days, Pizza times, Good pay
Kontra érvek
Rude managers, Cant have crossword puzzles or books
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get ready to work hard for little pay
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, május 17.
A lot of hours, Little pay, Managers aren't willing to help (if you can find one). Incentives are ALWAYS paid out incorrectly, they will EVENTUALLY make it right, but you have to fight tooth and nail for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van