Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 7 662 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible management, no paid vacation, to pay raises
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 24.
didn't like working there. i asked to have days off for my wedding and honeymoon about a 3 months in advance, and it never got them. It forced me to quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Depressing cubicle
Captioning Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, október 19.
The job had no room for career advancement and the management was very unethical. The call floor could be compared to an after-school program, managers would request you leave your phone and other personal belongings on their desk. Would not recommend this employer to anybody.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Good job
Comcast Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 14.
It was a good job with good people. I had a relatively easy job all I had to do was answer calls. Help customers get bills fixed and deal with any inaccuracies in bills. All in all a good job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Interesting place
AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 10.
Work day can range to be back to back calls to relaxed with 5 minutes between calls. How communicate with customers under many situations and levels of stress. Management work with you. Fellow employees work with each other and friendly. Hardest part of the job was translation calls. Enjoyable part was my co-works they are willing to help each other, and supporting each other.
Co-Workers
pay
Very unprofessional
Comcast Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 7.
I did not like this job. The management is very unprofessional. Alorica lacks structure. The nlind leading the blind. There was not enough communication from team managers. The management does not communicate well with new hires. This job should give you a mentor when you come out of training. I felt like l was thrown to the wolves. After two weeks I was put on the floor without a clue.
Relaxed dress code
No structure
Extremely stressful, unprofessional management
Ecommerce Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, október 6.
My direct manager would try to embarrass and bully employees to their coworkers, would bring their personal issues (such as financial difficulties or depression issues) into work conversation that they were not directly informed of, and even went as far as lying to employees about being scheduled for work when confirmed from the department over scheduling that they were not. The work environment was so hostile, unfriendly and cliquish that people would walk out on a daily basis under stress. Due to this, walk outs were common and were allowed to return to work because otherwise they would have more leave than coming in.
Pro érvek
Corporate discounts offered, PTO, competitive wages
extremely stressful and unprofessional
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Hours
Warranty Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 5.
Hours kept getting messed up and not being changed when made aware, not much help when needed, other than that the company is ok, were fair with breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is great if you need flexibility without feeling linked to a team
At Home Agent- GEHD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, szeptember 20.
A typical day is sometimes hectic but overall, it is okay. However, management interaction is zero to none. That is the only fallback with this company. Every now and then it would be great to receive some recognition for a great call. Right now the only recognition is when you do something wrong. Also if you need some personal information relayed, email is the only way to get the information out. Also, I have never, to this date, received a reply from my manager.
no management encouragement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful job where managers chamge like clothes.
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, szeptember 5.
You never know if you will have the same manager week in and week out with the rate they fire people and do manager shift bids.

The agents don't care to show up because of how bad the management is. They have around 60 % attendance per day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
management and work
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 26.
Management picks and chooses who to apply policy to. Dress code is a joke and only some people are expected to abbid. Training does not provide you the tools to help you do your work successfully.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working here
Quality agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, augusztus 11.
I have worked her 11 years. I moved from customer service to package information. I Love what I do I hate the environment I do it in. The management probably does as much as they can. Not really taking into account that your running a business with human beings not computers.
Benefit
Company policies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
N/a
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, augusztus 9.
It is very nice to work at alorica mostly when it comes to the payout date. Because you'll be receiving it on every ten working days. You'll be paid on hours that your working. HOM is also good because you can also include your dependents on it. Incentives are good as well because it comes in dollars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun placework
Claims Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, augusztus 9.
the management was good. love the way they coach us and direct us on our mistake. the work place was fun , staffs are nice and respectable. the managers are fine too.
Pro érvek
some times they do prove dinner for staffs
we have long break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
It's a okay place
Oklahoma Phone Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 8.
The employee's are okay to work with. The upper manger are not. They preach about company policies to other's but they don't follow them at all. Cant talk to them about any company police voilations
Pay and Benfits
Mangers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not recommended
UPS International Billing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2017, július 31.
any one can work here as long as you can speak. favoritism through out, glass ceiling for the unfavorable. unfair treatment for certain department, complains go unanswered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Guaranteed Stress
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, július 28.
The job is to take calls from frustrated individuals and get them off the phone as quick as possible to help the next frustrated individual while following a script. Your competency is judged by survey results left by the people you help, how many times they called back in, and the average length of your calls. All time on and off the phone is closely monitored to make sure company rules are followed.

After working there for a year I was able to afford the tuition for one-quarter at a 4-year university but they were unwilling to work around my school schedule despite advertising that they help employees get a degree.
Guaranteed work
Kontra érvek
Lots of stress for little gain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work with boss's and co employees
Escalation Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taguig2017, július 11.
I've learned a lot I cherish every moment I worked with the company its just I'm looking forward to work near the area,so I can give more time for my family,work far from the stress full traffic in metro manila and save more time for my family and my self
Pro érvek
rice allowance, incentive is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
high energected friendly place to work
Retention Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, június 29.
Aloricais a fun energetic place to work also will work around your busy schedule . The employees there are awesome and I recommend if yo need a job get in touch with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
knowledgeable
PC Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, június 26.
A typical day is a being on a phone call helping a costumer.
I learned to troubleshoot PC's
Management is good
Its a mixture of culture.
Hardest part sitting in one spot for 8 hours
I enjoyed helping others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start work
RETENTION AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, június 23.
Straight forward and predictable job. Lots of hours if you want them. Steady workload. People were friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was the happy customers that wanted to tell us how great our service was.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van