Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

152 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Easy place to work
RETENTION AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, április 2.
I would highly recommend it for persons just starting in the workforce. Long term maybe not so much. I found that it was a steady job and kept you off your feet. I didn't enjoy the monotonousness of the job it felt that it was the same thing every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
OK place to work
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, március 31.
OK place to work, large turnover of employees. Training is not very good, instituter very confused I was in her first class taught solo was given a lot of wrong information about company and benefits. Our class was not prepared to go to call floor. Most of class left the first week on call floor. When I left Alorica only 1 other person from our training class was left.
Pay was good
Poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Phone Agent for Express Scripts
Phone Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, március 28.
Alorica i was aphone agent doing customer service for people medicine. I would set up deliveries and also problem solve. The hardest part was there was little room for error cause you was dealing with people medication.
Alorica
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, március 8.
Not a great place if you are looking to move up. No room for advancement, Bad sales tactics. A typical day at work was to clock in and answer inbound calls that came in for AT&T customer service once you fixed the customer's issue you then had to try to sale them Directv or additional lines of service. My co-workers were the only reason I stayed at the job as long as I did, but was terminated for unjust cause. The hardest part of that job was trying to sale the customer something when they are still upset with the company.
Co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay if you really in need of a job
Billing agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, február 28.
Management is horrible. You better not need to do something or take a day off due to being sick or have any kids.Out of all the managers there I can only count one who actually cares about his employees. It's very messy unstable. You are being treated like a child.
Would not go back
SiriusXM Saves Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, február 28.
Not a great place to work, upper management is clueless. Atmosphere was very grade school and unprofessional. I would never go back to work for them again.
benefits, vacations
Pros and Cons
Flexible Spending Account Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, február 23.
Pros: Great work environment, nice people and coworkers. The hours were great and worked well with my family life.

Cons: Schedule adherence when you have medical issues or unforeseen situations.
Bonuses and incentives
Schedule Adherence with Medical Issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like talking to customers
White Glove Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, február 10.
The day would range from taking between 20 to 50 calls a day for an eight hour shift. Most are pleasant others irate. If you don't mind speaking with customers this would be a good fit.
ok job
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, február 5.
Job is ok . Pay is great but not a friendly place . Managers are rude and like to gossip . They are not very understanding with their employees.
pay
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful at times but the music in the background helps
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, február 2.
The work place environment on the SirusXM project isn't so bad, the management and co-workers are nice, low music plays in the background. Honestly the hardest part of the job is actually getting people to buy the service. As SirusXM is a luxury service some people don't want, or even care about it. However, if you can get your sales skills up, or if you already have good sales skills you'll do fine
Not the best option
Agent/Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, január 27.
I started here because it was my first 'real job' after high school. I recently received a check for a class action law suit on the company because they didnt compensate correctly. I think that alone says alot.
Its a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Home Office
Remote Home Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, január 25.
The scheduling is difficult it not set or steady. Shift changes and well as hours available. Working from home was wonderful. The company had issues with time sheets but they normally fix them.
A Good Stepping Stone
Retention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, január 12.
Alorica is a good place for someone starting out, however current leadership within the company is weak and not a place for someone looking to progress. Movement is slow and the leadership shows favoritism regardless of more qualified personnel and better producing agents
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Legitimate Work you can do from Home as well as in office work.
WAH Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, január 12.
I was able to work with this company from home and it was convenient and allowed me to choose hours that worked around my daily schedule. Job was not overly complicated to understand and accomplish.
Pro érvek
Working from home, being able to choose your work times
Kontra érvek
company still upgrading system so it can function properly for the people who work from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
High Turn Over
Lead Fix Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 11.
This employer has probably been through every employee that has ever looked for a career in Customer Service without actually grabbing on and keeping the real talent that walks through its doors.
Alorica
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2017, január 4.
It is a decent job, if you enjoy answering in bound calls. The work is fairly simple, if enjoy working with people, then it is not a bad job, and incentive are offered.
Fun and productive workplace
Fronline Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2017, január 3.
Fun and productive workplace, have a ping pong and air hockey.
Has a self serve little store that is very convenient.
My co workers are the best.
I have learned so much from the supervisors that try to assist your needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a stable place to work
At Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2016, december 30.
I am doing the work from home. I have already experienced problems with Alorica. Its hard to get a PAL on the phone. The training is very long, you only get one reset for about 15 training modules, if you fail one or make below an 80%. Management is horrible. I should have known, because I considered working from the office for Alorica about 2 years ago and it was a lot of mess back then. Some applicants moved from Florida to work for Alorica and found out they didn't have a job. No job security. I will try to stick out this work from home position.
Pro érvek
The work from home positions
Management, pay, the hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok managers not professional
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, december 28.
mangers horrible training was fun but thats about it i also met fun people the hardest part of the job was the short breaks and customers being irrate .
Fun place to work at
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2016, november 14.
Enjoyed working there... Music playing, everyone having fun while working... Handle calls from customer AT&T wireless... Ordering products and handle tech calls...
Prizes, cookouts