Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

206 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 300 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours but minimal pay.
Work from Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, július 17.
Hours are very flexible but pay is minimum wage and the calls are sometimes overwhelming. There are multiple companies under Alorica's umbrella so there are multiple job opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Issues with pay was only real issue
Agent & Product (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, south carolina2018, június 27.
The lack of certain employees being there to resolve my pay issues were the main issue..but the overall experience working there was unforgettable. My fellow employees, trainers, and supervisors will never be forgotten.
Pro érvek
Learned new information and gained experience
Pay issues
It’s okay I’m still learning
Tv Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, június 25.
We sha’ll see I’m not sure of how long I’ll stay the hours suck and the pay is ok I’ve only been here for a couple of months but there’s a lot of communication
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, június 20.
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
N?A
N/A
Horrible place to work
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, június 15.
Working here was the worst management sucks unless your friends with one of them calls are back to back no time to breath management promises you things that never happen breaks are taken away if lost off people call out or if your late they have a no phone policy but if your friends with management you won’t get in trouble having it team leaders are no help and think they are better than you even though they make 1 dollar more the only good about working here is that you meet great people
The people you meet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Training was fun
Assumption of Liability Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, május 21.
My experience with this company was terrible. The first trainer my class had kept telling us how to get fired. She was replaced and the new trainer made the environment more relaxed and enjoyable. After training things changed drastically. Policies and major program changes were implemented, but front-line associates were not given notification or proper training for the changes. There is no room for growth. You can be promoted one day, and demoted the next. There was a lot of DRAMA in the center. I decided to leave when they kept having mandatory time off.
Training
everything
Fun, Fast paced
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 20.
i had a great experience working for alorica. My everyday schedule matched perfectly. did have trouble getting incentives and felt like there was no room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very happy with this company
Discount Verification Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, május 14.
Open door policy. Any supervisor always available to help. No issues with any co-workers or lack of communication with anyone. Very happy with this experience
Just another call center
Retention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 10.
Company does not note you as an individual and there are little to no room for advancement and pay is non existent for the economy that the location is.
What a waste!
Work at Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 7.
Do not waste your time applying to this company! The pay is very poor and their applications rarely work! I spent more money getting prepared for this position than I have made so far and its my third week.
working at home
everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a job if you need one
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2018, május 5.
The pay is aweful for the amount of work. Almost no time for vacation unless you spend years here. 1 minute late and you’re docked some pay. Training is aweful and you’ll only learn once you hit the floor. The management gets paid way more for 1/4th of the workload. Miss a day? Well guess what all your bonuses gone. You’re a slave to this company till the day you die or quit. Or more then likely get fired.
It’s a job.
Everything.
great place
Directv Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, április 26.
Alorica was a great working environment, clean, the people was great, and the job was simple after you get the hang of it. i made plenty of commission and had a great time doing it.
working there
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, április 23.
i totally disliked working at this place.they were unfair and management sucked.i would never suggest this place to no one to work at.. i left this place for better opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
stressfull
Comcast Billing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, április 17.
bad company to work for , no career advancement at all. when you put in pto you cant use it they deny it . managers never pay attention to what you got going on, high turn over rate.need better management
get by job
everything
Good Supplemental Employment
EVINE CAPTURE ORDER AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2018, április 15.
Alorica offers work at home opportunities and flexible scheduling. The pay is on the low side but this is a good supplemental job. The job can be fast past or relaxed at times.
HR management
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marikina2018, április 7.
It seems that there are political issue internally..You ask for an assistance for mediation from them but instead another burden you will felt with them .They will force you to sign a show cause memo that you did not intent nor part of the policy before it happen .

The new memo or policy was recently cascade but the report they are insisting against you was happen before the new policy was implemented.

I am with the company working with them peacefully but expect the unexpected when power tripping is applied.

The company seems to be have a good reputation but I hope there should be a fair treatment between agent and non agent from the HRD.
Thank you have a blessed weekend...😢
Friendly colleagues
Kontra érvek
Salary ontime or in advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and try new things
AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, március 27.
i had the most fun working with alorica and if i have the chance to go back I would with joy and happiness. Lets say when the end of your shift come you will not want to go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Callcenter work isn't for everyone
ATS Agent/Mi60 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, március 19.
First and foremost please understand call center work isn't for everyone, it is highly stressful and fast paced and if that doesn't sound like you then I would recommend another job. This job did give me the skills I needed to succeed, skills that I still use today. Please note that the company is EVER changing and my experience may no longer be the experience given today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is substantial for a temporary job
Floor Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, március 12.
I liked the environment there and the coworkers/ managers were great. The only issue was the work itself could be emotionally harmful sometimes and the pay wasn't worth the harassment you received everyday from clients.
Personal desk, easy SOP
Constant Client Harassment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loving employees in such a Stressful environment
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, március 7.
In the training period, you are in a classroom with a Team Lead and Instructor that give you basics in customer care, deescalation and how to use the systems efficiently enough to have a happy customer.

Within the first 3 weeks you are thrown onto the phones to test knowledge of the system and customer service skills you've learned within the classroom.

Very diverse cultures throughout the workplace. Many older and younger individuals enjoyed the workplace there.

Hardest part of the job were the escalation calls. When a customer would call cursing, frustrated and upset, it was your job to stay composed and efficient.

The most enjoyable part of the job was many of the people at Alorica were very upbeat and supportive despite the how stressful the job may be. Throughout the toughest phone call, you were always cheered up by your mentors and other coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van