Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
a place where dreams go to die
Agent/Culture Champion (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, január 25.
A phone agent is expected to remember rules and regulations from multiple states regarding their respective credit/collections roles. Only pays $9.50 per hour plus minimal benefits which are systematically being stripped on a monthly basis. I learned how to calmly deal with irate customers and come up with creative ways to assist them. The hardest part of the job is listening to people who make substantially more money than the rep complain about their inability to pay their bills. The most enjoyable part of the job is both helping people who are in need of assistance and the people you work with. Workplace culture is improving, but it is hard to have a culture when everyone is on the brink of or living in poverty.
Pro érvek
occassional free food, flexible hours, day shifts
Kontra érvek
no sick leave whatsoever, very minimal vacation days
Worst place I've ever worked
PI Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 25.
They take full advantage of the right to work states, they will work you as much as 60 hours a week with mandatory overtime, they do not clean or disinfect the place so you're going to be sick most of the time, they don't care how sick you are or if you are infecting everyone else they just want you to work like chattel. They do not care about any of your disabilities and they will not honor them . No paid holidays or vacation.
Do not work here you will regret it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of available management aka PALS
Work at Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  florida2018, január 24.
I enjoy working for Alorica, however when there is an issue with a call it is very difficult to reach a supervisor or lead for assistance. Also if there is a problem with your performance they communicate by taking all the hours you have scheduled for the pay period and ask you to call them. Then you cant reach them to find out why. At that point you have no hours to work, thus effecting your ability to sustain your financial responsibilities. The work itself is easy, training is good. Hours are first come first serve and are posted at various times so if you miss when they post you are out of luck. You are not told in advance when the hours will be posted. You just have to keep checking the website.
Pro érvek
Self training program, easy work
Kontra érvek
poor management availability, communication of issues have a big negative impact as they take all your hours
Great entry level job
Escalations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, január 23.
I enjoyed my time at alorica. Great people to work with. Easy to advance further. It's a fast paced work place and management help as much as possible.
Very Stressful, long hours, slow
Representative/Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, január 16.
When working at Alorica was very stressful their would be times when it was slow and other times when you couldn't catch a break. They would push our lunches/breaks everytime we had a lot of calls waiting to be answered. Was not fair to the people that are stressed out because of the calls and to change out times is even more stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, január 15.
Alorica excels in making you feel very comfortable on your first couple of weeks while in training. The moment you are placed on calls with clients you must meet a metric set by the partner company that contracts Alorica. Failure to meet the metric will be met with a write-up, your manager will do everything they can to assist you with meeting that goal.

The main problem with my Alorica lies in the communication between the managers, ops managers, and the senior ops manager. Most agents will need days off in advance of 3-4 months and when the date finally arrives the days were never approved off and you must take an attendance point or multiple depending on how many days you miss.

All in all the company was very good two years ago when we had 600-700 employees, but now we struggle to meet 200 employees and continue to gain attrition.
Pro érvek
Food for working the weekend.
Kontra érvek
Communication, must work holidays.
Work From Home Agent
Work from Home Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, január 11.
I am a work from home agent and love it, i am close to my family and able to make lunch or dinner between breaks. I am very grateful I am no longer associated in a call center, I work better alone without any supervision or micro management. I have a beautiful view of my own backyard..
Pro érvek
Not dealing with traffic or a call center
no comment
horrible management
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, január 4.
My experience with this company has not been so great from the lack of training to having been subjected to work place harassment on multiple occasions this place is highly unprofessional and unorganized and very unclean
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work here unless you have to.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2017, december 30.
There is a reason why Alorica has such a high turn over rate and is constantly hiring. It is a terrible job with high burn out and low opportunity for advancement. People that know anything about the company only work there because they are desperate and need a job at the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Meh
San Antonio - Disaster Relief Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 27.
Worked temporarily for the disaster relief program. It was a nice month and a half but then word came down from the man that all monolingual reps had to go. Really out of the blue. Like 2 hours into the shift that day.
Stressful
HA Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2017, december 24.
Very stressful with clients becoming irrate with agents on the phone when all you could do was policy. Out of 100 calls 90 were hostile. Floor help at times were not very friendly and acted like you should know after being on the phones for a few weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SiriusXm Saves Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, december 16.
Have nothing about it. I met a lot of nice people. I talked on the phone, good bouneses, bad base pay. I lliked the people I woked with. Liked better when it west.
bounes weregood
no raises
friendly environment
Agent r (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2017, december 4.
the job can sometimes be stressful and fast paced, but it also has its times when it is relaxed and not as hectic. as far as the employees for the most part everyone can get along there are teams that you will be on based on the hours you chose to work and you'll have a team captain that is there to help you when your in need.
good place to work
pcc agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, november 30.
it like most job but there are OTS's that work with you and if you have medical issues as long as the see you are try to help yourself and will work with you the OTS's care about their agents . there are people there that dont like their job and complain about it so it make's some day's very hard for a person like me who love her job and enjoy helping other's. . they to keep it up beat and not so stressful , it stucks on slow days that we can't have a book to read , but we are allowed little toys to play with that we buy our selves , we have been able to have music for the last few months, there have been a lot of changes that have happened the last few months that have been good . the pay is a issue but its a call center there is not much that can be said . holiday pay would be nice but i have been there over a year and most jobs i have had have never worked with me as they have . its a job and every job has por's and con's
Pro érvek
nice caring people, nice work place
Kontra érvek
customer's can stress you out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Steady Paycheck
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, november 29.
Paid training and it's all easy to learn. It's not a difficult job, but can be stressful. It's a good place to work if you need a steady, solid paycheck. And last I knew, you could work as much over time as you wanted. Which is handy around the holidays.
productiveand friendlywork environment
Retention/Winback Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, november 1.
it was very fast paced and calls were coming in rapidly there is alot of pressure to upsell but it becomes easy after repitition .ALL types of schedules available also many different accts to chose from.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Bank of America credit card agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, október 26.
The only thing that I thought they can change is the time the employees have for lunch, 30 min for lunch is not enough especially in a call center other than that great place to work at.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible management, no paid vacation, to pay raises
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 24.
didn't like working there. i asked to have days off for my wedding and honeymoon about a 3 months in advance, and it never got them. It forced me to quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Depressing cubicle
Captioning Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, október 19.
The job had no room for career advancement and the management was very unethical. The call floor could be compared to an after-school program, managers would request you leave your phone and other personal belongings on their desk. Would not recommend this employer to anybody.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Good job
Comcast Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 14.
It was a good job with good people. I had a relatively easy job all I had to do was answer calls. Help customers get bills fixed and deal with any inaccuracies in bills. All in all a good job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés