Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

208 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 434 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Keep looking!
Universal Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, TX2018, november 1.
They will hire anybody who can talk; no standards; very low pay, minimal benefits. Managers are poorly trained or prepared for the position. Horrible job!
Pro érvek
you are paid for the hours worked; a lawsuit saw to that
too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst trainning ever and lies about bounes
Sells Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 16.
Lies to there customers and also yelling from managers who are annoying and rude and are very rude to people however if you were to tgey would say negative most annoying and gives out pizes my buttt...
Easy
False pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
muy relajado
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, október 7.
todo el dia sentado recibiendo llamadas y solucionandoles los problemas a los clientes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, managers could be better
Billing agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL 325052018, október 4.
Typical day at work is okay, times goes by, and calls flow in very frequent. Managers were not the best, can improve how they handle things. Hardest part of the job was some of the calls, and the managers. Most enjoyable was the lunch. Staff always prepared good food for the workers.
Fun environment
phone agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2018, október 1.
Working at Alorica was fun and always a very friebdly competitive environment. Management always found unique wasys to motivate the teamd be it with ice cream parties or games during a shift.As long as you workrd your 40hrs, they didn't mind if you worked 4 10 hour days in order to have 3 days off.
excellent scheduling
Agent
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, szeptember 29.
I would go to work and provide the best customer service possible. I would take medical orders for my clients so they could receive medicine as prescribed by their doctors.
Hours
Working Enviornment to a degree
Do not work here
Ecr/IMPL agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, szeptember 27.
This place is awful and will tear up anyone's mental health avoid at all costs. It's nickname is alorica high because of how immaturely and unprofessionally the place is run.
food truck
people
Fast paced call center
Credit Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, szeptember 22.
Daily taking incoming calls from customers, sometimes angry, we took payments, set up payment arrangements, and dealt with problems as they arose. My immediate supervisor was great, but upper management was not as communicative as they could have been. too many changes in the procedures were not communicated in a timely manner consistently.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment, good support among coworkers
Kontra érvek
poor communications from upper management to work force resulting in frustration & errors.
its a quiet work place
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2018, szeptember 17.
its was very friendly area my favorite part was breaks of course cause u had paid breaks management was lovely and fair i learned how to read forms and how to do support chat live and how to use my soft skills while talking on the phone
paid breaks
short breaks
Never again
Billing agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, szeptember 10.
Horrible place to work, overzealous with control and as a result, the turnover rate is extremely high for this company. It has gotten so bad they rehire people that they have fired months before.
Many of the managers have no experience in business management.
Sitting 8 hours a day with a 10-minute break twice a day. Many departments average only half an hour for lunch time and as a result of the lack of movement physically its very easy to get sick. there is no true culture at Alorica.
Kontra érvek
too short needs to revised the break system
Horrible Moral
agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, szeptember 3.
It starts out great, but the overall moral of this company is horrible. Attrition is bad. And for the years I have worked here, my paycheck and commissions are constantly late or messed up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
changes
CRG agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018, szeptember 1.
the changes in the company is crazy make sure you are up for change because that is the worst part about the company the constant change from being DTV to DTV
Munkahelyi kultúra
Agent for comcast (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, augusztus 13.
I do not have anything to say about this company all i know is i will never work for a company like this ever in my life no advancement and the crazy hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Captioning Agent position is a joke
Captioning Agent -Clear Captions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, augusztus 9.
If you are smart, hard working, responsible this company doesn’t want you. They run off anyone who is good and prefer people with face tattoos and nose rings, ex-cons or anyone with limited employment options.

The “metrics” they use to measure your performance are totally rigged. I routinely average calls at 99% but graded calls are always failing. Company perks are sad affairs, like stale donuts they freeze from week to week instead of fresh bakery donuts. Or the crappiest brand of pizzas.

They want you to give your best, but the company doesn’t feel that door swings both ways.
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Low pay, old computers, cheap management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
It's okay
Remote Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magna, UT2018, augusztus 6.
Alorica isn't bad just very stressful when your required to work more and the fact that they pay under average for tech support go to any other company to get a better wage because 12.50 sounds nice until you find out that 50 other companies are paying 15 an hour for the same type of job
Great people
No advancement mandatory overtime
Fast Paced Work Environment
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, AR2018, augusztus 5.
At Alorica the work environment was very fast paced, it was important to talk to customers to see what they enjoyed about their TV service. While, listening and learning what the customer enjoys watching you are then able to assist them with the best premium movie package that best fits their needs. It was a challenge to make the mos sales for that day and help out customers at the same time.
Prizes where won daily.
Kontra érvek
There was nothing wrong with Alorica.
Fun Enviroment
DTV Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, augusztus 2.
They had a lot of different activities for certain days, sort of like spirit week. They have hat day, favorite team day, pajama day, twin day, etc., as well as things like costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and other seasonal contest. The worst part of the job is being treated as if you are still in school, no talking to co-workers that sit next to you, asking permission to use the bathroom (and sometimes denied), must stay seated at all times. The worst part about the job is managers love to play "favorites" some employees (with the same position) received special treatment in getting to do basically whatever they pleased everything from walking around the floor to not always having to go by the dress code.
Sales vs. Customer Service
AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, augusztus 2.
A typical work day at Alorica would be, walking into the company and sitting at an available cubical. I log into the computer and pull up all the systems I may need to accurately generate my inbound phone calls. Once I'm logged into those systems I'm ready for my first call. A call comes through I greet the customer, verify their the account owner, build report with the customer, then pitch a package and price. If the customer refuse offer or sale I continue to help them with customer service. If the customer accepts the offer I help the customer reconnect their services. I have a goal to meet every week to make commission. In the beginning I was excited to meet that goal but after working there for the past two months that task is not as easy as I thought. The job culture is great, agents do help if needed. But it's kind of a competition at times. The hardest part of the jib would be meeting that goal at the end of the week. But I learned you lose sales everyday but you have the power to get one as well. It's all about dedication, patients, and relating with each customer.
hour lunch
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, július 31.
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica will pay your bills, not a good place to work
Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL 358052018, július 23.
I was forced to change line groups w/o notice. They would no longer work with my school schedule. There is a lot of drama if you get involved in it. NO BENEFITS
pay atleast 10
horrible work enviornment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van