Alorica

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 17 284 értékelés megmutatása

Many opportunities for advancement, if you apply yourself.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Friendly environment. A culture of "family" and a kind atmosphere. Easy to become distracted by the fun. Not difficult to advance.

Awesome place

Good place to work in and supportive leaders. No pressure, just do your best. Also you get good training before starting and handful recourses to work with. Team work, home environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

d management, lack of knowledge regarding their own product, stressful environment, absolutely no room to grow, no transparency in their hiring, mandatory overtime, absurd level of employee turnover and dissatisfaction, minimal pay, no raises, lots of promises of bonuses but they were false.This was genuinely one of the worst places that I have ever worked in my entire life. What seemed like an easy call center job turned into a literal pit of despair with unattainable sales goals and schedule adherence goals. Every month you were teased with promises of bonuses but it was simply impossible to meet. There were daily emails sent out showing everyone’s individual performance, people were listed by name, which I felt was demoralizing to those that were not performing well. I’ve worked at many places and performance criteria is typically posted by employee number or non identifying information. When you asked management a question regarding policy they would often give the wrong answer and you would eventually get a feedback from the client stating you followed the wrong policy, then the manager who gave you the information would never admit they were at fault. It was a level of chaos and disorganization like I’ve never seen before. No one was on the same page. No one could clarify anything.It was a level of stress that is simply not worth it. No truth in hiring, simply set up to fail.

Two 15 minute breaks

Management and training

Horrible work place

Lack of supervisorsPoor poor management Angry customers you have to deal with because they will not give you a supervisor, they just tell you to deal with them.Your asked to do more work for the same amount of pay.They benefits such.Steer clear.Just because it's working from home doesn't mean it's all what it cracks out to be. It made me severally depressed.

Work from home

Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The culture here is trash.

If you love management playing favorites, having no chance at advancement and never EVER getting a raise then this is the job for you! Seriously, these guys value you so little that they literally do NOT give annual raises as a rule. They will also expect you to take on managment tasks and then promote other people ahead of you. Good luck if you apply here.

the employer

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company?Meeting and making new friendsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Disrespectful and rude customers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The environment was nice,you mostly get along with others depending on your job title What is a typical day like for you at the company?Resolving all calls regarding their acct,I enjoy making customers smile
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?They appreciate their employees.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They did not give enough training.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Pretty good What is a typical day like for you at the company?On phone all days with 2 16 min and 1 hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a one day job process.

A good company for starters. They're giving opportunities for those who want to experience BPO jobs. The environment really suitable for calls job. Cafeteria is fully available during night shift only. The rooms are clean. I suggest that their training should include safety awareness like where to go when there is fire, earth quake.

Not applicable.

Lack of career growth

Repetitive, no career advancement, job is easy. The best part is helping customers. They have limited flexibilty. They sell their soul to their clients at the expense of the agents,

Customer service

Kontra érvek

No encouragement no career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Team support and bonuses What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes the response time of the team support What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very welcoming

Very unprofessional company

If you are considering working here don't. Runaway as fast as you can very unprofessional company love for full-time 40 hours a week because I was guaranteed full-time 40 hours a week with Alorica however I barely made 10 hours per week once out of training. There was never enough workload according to the company and people were always told to clock out. Also if you have issues with your equipment you might as well go ahead and clock out they give you a 2-hour window to solve an issue but won't let you truly solve it you just keep going around in circles with their supposed tech support and get told that you will be called back which of course takes over your 2-hour limit so you have to clock out. The next day you're back and you still have the same issue so you make no money. Leadership was truly a joke. No assistance at all when it came to what you were supposed to actually be doing spent six weeks in training only to get on the floor and do something that had absolutely nothing to do what you trained for. Also was originally told the equipment fee would be $200 deducted from my paycheck only to find out when extra money was taken out that oh yeah we changed it to $300. Overall completely unprofessional place to work I would definitely recommend looking for something else.

Work from home

No support. Poor communication. Management untrustworthy

Fun place

Was a good place to work at until location closed, hopefully they open more locations with the same trainers they did a awesome job teaching every single person in the room
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Helping people in need of assistance

Though it is meaningful work and it helps others. The rules were strenuous. You could not miss a day of work even if you are in the hospital. Points were given even after a worker dies while employed there. Easy to learn work but the employers did not care about parenting issues or life issues. If you are rushed from work to the hospital you get points till fired. They closed their doors to our call center with just a moments notice. Great job for those with no family and no health issues and can grab a job after they quickly close up on the employees. Most of us worked there for up to 17 years and just a final check. The name changed 4 times while i was there thats when you know its about to be over

Pro érvek

Much work while open bonuses were amazing if you can keep up.

Kontra érvek

Points whether hospitalized or you die while working there

Terrible

Terrible experience.. I worked there for almost a year and it was the worst. Thier points policy is bs.. the managers aren’t good managers. You learn stuff in training and you still have to learn as you go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

BAD: Salary , VTO unprofessionalism of most employee and management. GOOD: knowledge

bonus pay was terrible from $1000 down to $80 max per representative. everyone was unhappy. leave early . resigned because of their actions and decisions, everyone is demotivated

unpaid logout
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall, I had a pretty good experience at Alorica.

Alorica is the typical outsourcer. They are at the mercy of what the client wants, and the more productive you are, the more money they make. In that, it's understandable that they watch every minute of what you do. They want you to be on the phones when you are scheduled to be, and to take breaks when they are assigned, because everyone can't take a break at the same time. The training, for the client I worked for, was as good as it could possibly be, without compromising customer information. Floor support, while still in the training environment, was pretty useless, as you were basically told to find the answer yourself. That deterred me from asking for assistance, and I did as best as I could to take care of the customer, whether it was right or wrong, and moved to the next customer. Management wasn't too bad, they seemed to want you to succeed, I have nothing but good things to say about the team leads I worked with, and their boss as well. I was hired to work from home, and was never told that I would have to come to the office at any time. I was told a few months later that we had to come into the office if we had tech issues, or the client decided that we needed to be back in the office. I live 45 minutes away, and sometimes had no transportation, so that was a ding on my points. All in all, Alorica has been the best call center I've worked for, I've worked for 4, and I don't have any complaints, other than what I've mentioned. If you understand how an outsourcer makes their money, then you understand why they seem to micromanage you. It's a job. Pay was decent. They -

Working from home; Pay; Bonuses

Kontra érvek

Strict schedule adherence; Quality requirements, meeting metrics over customer satisfaction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The company was very supportive and the salary was as good as the job.

You learn to understand and situation and find several solutions for it. You may have good and bad days but your job is to perform at your best and I did just that.

El peor

La verdad la peor experiencia que e tenido. Tienen preferencia te cambian todo de un dia para otro en el contrato no son sinceros no pagan lo que dicen que es.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Would not recommend working here

There’s no stability. They did not work with me at all. No thought for parents or anything. The pay was awful. My mental health severely depleted working there. Never again.

Productive and fun workplace

Very good management. Good for starters. Good training grounds. I learned how the BPO industry works due to this company. Most enjoyable is competitive workplace and opportunity growth

Very low salary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The best thing about the company is the pay. It is actually decent pay.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful thing about Alorica was the on-line training! It was horrible and put together terribly. I would not ever do that again!What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work from home environment was ok because my commute was from my bed to my desk and I love my home environment and vibes!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Sitting on a computer with management screaming in your ear to work faster and be more accurate and you have to worry about them grading your calls and your grade determines whether or not you keep your job! Terrible place if you don't completely understand any aspect of the job. Not a lot of support!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés