Alorica
Összes értékelés megtekintése – Alorica
Cég értékelése

Alorica

Munkavállalói értékelés – Alorica

Overall, I had a pretty good experience at Alorica.

Alorica is the typical outsourcer. They are at the mercy of what the client wants, and the more productive you are, the more money they make. In that, it's understandable that they watch every minute of what you do. They want you to be on the phones when you are scheduled to be, and to take breaks when they are assigned, because everyone can't take a break at the same time. The training, for the client I worked for, was as good as it could possibly be, without compromising customer information. Floor support, while still in the training environment, was pretty useless, as you were basically told to find the answer yourself. That deterred me from asking for assistance, and I did as best as I could to take care of the customer, whether it was right or wrong, and moved to the next customer. Management wasn't too bad, they seemed to want you to succeed, I have nothing but good things to say about the team leads I worked with, and their boss as well. I was hired to work from home, and was never told that I would have to come to the office at any time. I was told a few months later that we had to come into the office if we had tech issues, or the client decided that we needed to be back in the office. I live 45 minutes away, and sometimes had no transportation, so that was a ding on my points. All in all, Alorica has been the best call center I've worked for, I've worked for 4, and I don't have any complaints, other than what I've mentioned. If you understand how an outsourcer makes their money, then you understand why they seem to micromanage you. It's a job. Pay was decent. They -

Pro érvek

Working from home; Pay; Bonuses

Kontra érvek

Strict schedule adherence; Quality requirements, meeting metrics over customer satisfaction.

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya: 4,0/5 csillag
Bérezés/juttatások: 4,0/5 csillag
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés: 3,0/5 csillag
Vezetőség: 4,0/5 csillag
Céges kultúra: 3,0/5 csillag

Hasonló értékelések

Worst company

The worst company to work for. If you want to go nowhere apply here. They never give raises whether you've been with them for a year or 10years your salary is the same. Cheap company does nothing for their employees(one time we were given a $5 giftcard for xmas). When your department closes they then bounce you around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Many opportunities for advancement, if you apply yourself.

Friendly environment. A culture of "family" and a kind atmosphere. Easy to become distracted by the fun. Not difficult to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

A(z) Alorica értékelései hely szerint

• Vállalatok
  • Alorica
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Overall, I had a pretty good experience at Alorica.