Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 641 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fexible schedule, but poor management
CD&A Rep/ SME/ Quality Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mendota Heights, MN2018, július 16.
I've been there for 3 years and there is always changes around. You don't ever have the same desk because they will always switch you to a different seat, different team lead, and different department whether you like or not. So far, I've been switched to over 7 team leads plus. No matter how long you work there, you pay rate will always be a flat $12.00 per hours. This are desperate to hire just any one there. The dress code is supposed to be business casual, but I've seen many coming to work or interviews in their pajamas. Upper managements are never on the same page. The only thing positive about this place is that they are flexible other than that don't work here.
Flexible with your schedule
Kontra érvek
You do so much for little pay. No worth it.
Very low paying job
Recovery Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 15.
Pays only 11.50 per hour unless you bonus. If you do bonus, the bonuses suck. The customers are horrible because you have to call them to pay their car payments and most of them won't pay. The managers and people are great I'll give them that but still. On the hunt for something else.
1 Hour Lunches, great co-workers
low pay, job is bad
Awesome work place
2nd Level Technical Suppport (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 15.
I learned so much from all managers whom are open to go ever every procedure until you understand the situation. The management team provide their full time on employees concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with basketball , and table tennis
Teachnical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, július 15.
I loved the management team and the people are nice to work with most of the time . However , this does not give you the opportunity to meet the needs of society on your own. The benefits are slim to none.
Alor of down time
Kontra érvek
No money, and barely any benefits including PTO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for teenagers just starting out in the workforce.
H.R. Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, július 15.
Typical day was hectic. I learned that there are not enough team players. Management went down hill in the first year they opened. Culture was diverse. Hardest part of the job, was doing too much on my own. Not enough shared responsibility. I was doing three jobs at once. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people who worked there.
Contest and potlucks
Kontra érvek
Sometimes no breaks. Slave drivers.
Poor customer services
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 15.
Process of hiring is horrible! Security is lazy and unprofessional. He likes to ignored his peers and gets annoyed if he has to help them. Ladies at the front desk were rude! I understand it is their career job but they do not need to feel intimidated by my certificate. They said they were flexible with student’s school schedule but really they are not. Be smart; if they already expressed their ugly attitudes and indirect attacking you, leave. Do not waste your precious time or ruin your professional work reputations.
Probation/ Training Schedule that you MUST attend: Tu-Sat Wk: 1-5: 3:15p-12a
Wk 6-12: 12p-9p
Days off sun/mon
There were at least 2 nice people I met
Kontra érvek
First impression of the inside and ladies at the front desk
Friendly workplace
Workforce(Real Time Analyst),Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte, Philippines2018, július 14.
Working in night shift and rotational schedule was not easy but what keeps me going to work is that the workplace was fun to work, we can work while having fun with colleagues there's no problem with the management as long as your doing your job and that's the enjoyable part of this job. The hardest part of the job is when pressure comes; large incoming call volumes, that's the time that you need to be more serious.

I have learned a lot from this Company.

When I was an agent I started from being the weakest to one of the top performers. I have learned that dont be shy to ask for help, try different strategies and see what will work, cooperation and team work.

I have learned that teamwork and individual initiative is the key to success.
I have learned how to handle pressure.
I have learned how to multi task.
and the most important thing that I've learned was how you deal with coworkers and customer when to say No and when to say Yes.
delayed lunch break
detrimental to health
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 14.
I really enjoyed working at Alorica. Honestly the money is really good .The job is mot bad at all its a great place to advanced the only thing I hated was some of the customers. They were so spoiled and rowdy sometimes
Mandatory and Optional Overtime... Pays well ..Offers lots of bonuses
Kontra érvek
The customers 😂 and its boring when the call volume is low
fun enviroment
Inbound customer service call center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 13.
fast passed job but several months of being sent home early due to low call volume. and always told it would pick up but still hasnt and casues a strain on paychecks
Fun workplace great people
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, július 13.
It is a great company with great people. Easy going job with little to stress about, however a call center job isn’t for everyone. If you think it’s for you, alorica is a great place to work
Good people, fun workplace
Slow paced
Terrible work enviorment
Inside Sales Customer Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX 799362018, július 12.
Alorica treats employees terribly and makes no considerations of their needs as an employee. Hardly any attempt is made to help employees while constantly contradicting their own rules.
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
out of business
Contact representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  29th st Topeka, KS2018, július 12.
I would not recommend anyone to work here. The company went out of business. Could not keep contracts with business. Constant change of account or business working for. Not flexible with their hours.
incentives
no flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo divertido y juvenil
Agente de Servicio al Cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, július 12.
La ubicación y el acceso son el peor punto de éste centro de trabajo ya que se ubica en un parque industrial que esta un poco retirado del Periférico y además hay que atravesar todo el parque hasta el fondo para llegar al lugar de trabajo
Pro érvek
Cuentan con opciones de entretenimiento dentro del lugar de trabajo, también cuentan con servicio de transporte nocturno
Kontra érvek
La cafetería es muy limitada y no hay más opciones para comer dentro de la empresa, ni en los alrededores, es muy incómodo que te revisen cada vez que entras y sales del lugar de trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great stafd
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 12.
Great and comfortable work environment very nice and helpful staff and co- workers. Loved the job I did with helping others communicate and the ability to interact with their family and friends.
Flexible lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Not to flexible for breaks
Worst Job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 12.
They are very stressful company, very demanding, and underpaid company for the stress level. The benefits are okay, but nothing really great. Way to much drama in the company than it is on Soaps.
Great Flexibility
Direct Sales Work at Home Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 11.
Love the ability to schedule myself in 30 min increments. Calls are easy to take and platform is easy to learn. Training is self paced within a given time frame.
Schedule flexibility
Kontra érvek
Not set time when company posts available hours and they go fast so always have to check.
Good pay
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, július 11.
Management does not care about staff. Higher management treats you like you are less than, pay was good, work load is manageable, stress is average, pay raises.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2018, július 11.
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
healthcare
rigid hours
Work From Home
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, július 11.
Working from is stress less. No need to get dressed up and save on gas money. Use your own system. Don't have worry about other people messing with your settings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Surveys Rule Your Life
Technical Specialist Chat Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, július 11.
You are graded on how well you do by the customer who is given the option to take a survey after your chat/call with them. If they say you did poorly, you are given no chance to defend yourself at all. The customer is always right in the eyes of Alorica in this case. And if you get 2 bad surveys in a day, you're sent home for the rest of the day without pay.
Pro érvek
uh..? I guess the people themselves are nice enough
pretty much everything else
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van