Alorica Alkalmazotti bírálat

8 266 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 268 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
job overview
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN 478042018, október 17.
Alorica is a very stressful place to work, there is very little floor support or management to assist when an issue arises. The pay does not accommodate even the basic means of living. The means to sale in any means necessary drives the site more than anything and if you do not sell the other services that the site is required to sell you are viewed in a negative way and do not receive any help from anyone on the floor. Requires to sit for long periods of time. When a caller escalates a call management almost always will refuse taking the call leaving you to irritate and make the customer feel like they have to value to the company they chose for their service.
n/a
Kontra érvek
the whole site is mismanaged and the pay is not accomodating to the basics of living
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible place poor management no raises
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
simply horrible and the management was very horrible not a place to start a career and didn't pay enough rude attitudes from management a horrible environment overall
bonuses
Kontra érvek
no raise rude and dont care about employees well being
Just stay focused
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, október 16.
I worked here over the summer and for the most part as long as you come in do your job and get out you will be just fine, but as with anything drama is sure to follow. overall a good place just needed better management.
first time job
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 16.
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
laid back easy work
low pay building smells
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst trainning ever and lies about bounes
Sells Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 16.
Lies to there customers and also yelling from managers who are annoying and rude and are very rude to people however if you were to tgey would say negative most annoying and gives out pizes my buttt...
Easy
False pay
Friendly staff
HR Generalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 16.
Great staff but many stated that they felt their hand were tied or restricted due to prior management decision regarding hostile work enviorment from a hostile employee.
Good staff
Non supportive Corp management
productive working environment
Customer Service Rep./Internal Auditor Reporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL 365712018, október 16.
I'm a great team player and you constantly help others meet their customer request
My loyal customer base is outstanding. Customers often ask for you by name and you have a lot of repeat customers as a result.
Clients constantly request you for advice to solve their problems. I've become quite the go to person with our customers.
I have no problem building rapport with everyone you come in contact work. This a great customer service skill to possess
I'm really good at obtaining first-hand customer information and using this information to improve our products and services. I should show the rest of us how you go about obtaining this information.
I'm really good at following up with the client so as to ensure that they are never left in the dark.
extra breaks
Kontra érvek
too busy to obtain breaks
not very reliable
BILLING SPECIALIST/ TECH SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
only recommend for part time job, not for full time positions, not very good environment to work in, the job is good to help you get by with small bills
I have nothing positive to say about this place
Call Center Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 16.
this was a job i worked to take care of my family. I have nothing positive to say about this place just a jobI have nothing positive to say about this place
I have nothing positive to say about this place
Fun workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 16.
I actually love this job it’s a very great opportunity and there’s room to grow the only reason I have to find a better opportunity is because of the distance in which I live
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
Being mistreated by some customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Desktop Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 15.
I worked here about a year ago, I'm shocked that this place has a 3 star rating. Terrible management. I would be on the phone trying to make sales and I had customers who were hearing the people I worked with dropping racial slang words and cursing really loudly at each other over the loud music that was being played by the supervisors. Not a place I recommend anyone to work unless they were really in need of a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alorica is a great placw to start but not end with.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 15.
For me alorica was an ok job for me to start put with. The pay was good and management was fairly. I had no issues with alorica they would help me in time of need. No complaints there.
Good place to start off
Envoirment was disorgninzed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the higher management is only interested in each other,
CA CEC Interim Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 15.
Anyone is hired because of the independent contracting for General Motors and you get paid by the people that fill the chairs. The turnover rate is extremely high and being a call center with inbound calls it is very hard for everyone involved and makes them have to work extra. Everyone above the lower management (Team Leads) does not listen to any reasoning on what may help the customer reps that try to stick out and keep their jobs and if you do voice your opinion you are in the dog house. There is no job security because they feel like anyone can do the job and it does not matter which job. There is no advancement unless they feel like you will go along with what they say. People get into physical altercations. Management tends to pick and choose which person they want to be with next.
Good wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boa empresa de se trabalhar
Agente de Suporte Técnico Smartphone Samsung (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, október 15.
Permaneci um período de quase 3 anos 8 meses aonde pude aprender me desenvolver como pessoa e profissional .Aprendi lidar com diversas situações.Empresa bastante flexível aonde visa um ambiente agradável de se trabalha, realizava sempre campanhas de incentivo ao funcionário ,sempre tinha chamado Feed back a procura de melhorias para equipe de trabalho afim de obter bons resultados.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davao2018, október 15.
Challenging because I get to meet new people with different personalities. But sometimes I find it hard to adjust especially when our time of work shift.
Great Coworkers
Credit Specialist / Tech Support / Chat Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 15.
While I have my own gripes with the workplace, of which I will not go into detail, if you are looking for a place with amazing coworkers this is that place. If not for them, I probably would have left a long time ago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
exelente
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, október 15.
exelente ambiente de trabajo , relajado, aprendi a ser mas atento con mis clientes y tambien a multi-task para llevar acavo el trabajo, lo mas dificil el el entrnamiento.
Munkahelyi kultúra
DoNot have much to say about Alorica .
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 14.
I will miss the people but not the company. The managers were nice to all employees. We started with over 200 people in a branch that would accommodate all, but Citi Bank was moved to a room that only holds 52 people.
Meet very nice people.
Kontra érvek
no raises, room jto small for agents.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It’s okay
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cutler Bay, FL2018, október 13.
It’s an NOT A bad job very flexible but management is terrible but if you need a job it’s decent if you like being on the phones and provide great customer services The atmosphere is just a little bit of high school vibe so you have to keep your business to yourself .
Flexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
n/a
Reservation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  philippines2018, október 13.
the working environment is great!
good trainer and superiors!
good facilities and staff, the only not so good at alorica is their HR department, they are not so accommodating to their employee.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van