Ally Financial

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 097 értékelés megmutatása

Typical day at work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A typical day at work was busy. I answered the phones, managed calendars and prepared travel arrangements. I updated budget information. I reviewed the executives emails and made sure all priorities were taken care of or responded to. Also made sure everyone on the team was taken care of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worse ever and will fire employers without cause. Pay is great but training is a cr*p show and you are told attendance policy doesn’t exist then later given write ups if you miss any time

Office Work

We are butts in seats who are chained to desks. Not having remote opportunities or flexibility kills any positives of this company. It has been proven time and time again that office work is not healthy, is hard on stress levels and mental healthy, and does not allow you to do your best work.

Pro érvek

None of the good things matter if we don't have any freedom.

Office work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good morale but not for everyone

It’s basically a call center .. but you’re working from home. You get moved around a lot according to company needs which I didn’t really like. In addition to that, you also are to follow a strict call model in which I personally felt like a robot. Not a terrible job but not for me

Ally

Amazing companyGreat benefits and great payCan move up if you choose to! Will grow!!!!Bad- There isn’t anything bad to say about the company as of yet

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Happy and Safe but No Growth

I am so proud to have worked at this company and I love the people including leadership. What i don't love is that funding is not prioritized for my area and it shows. all of our processes are manual and any effort to automate is not funded due to lack of priority. Duct taping something will only work for so long. Additionally there is no quantifiable career pathing. I have a goal for my career and I know it will take a lot longer if I stay here vs if i go somewhere else with career pathing and promotion cycles. It is really easy to become complacent because work life balance is unparalleled and i have a lot of autonomy. But I want more. Management is awesome on a personal level and I've learned so much. I wouldnt change it for the world but you know when it's time to go.

Extreme Work Life Balance

Kontra érvek

No clear career growth path

Productive environment

Fast paced environment. Consistently on the phones. Themed virtual meetings once a month with gifts for morale boost. Productivity is high due to business needs and changes in regulation by the fcc.

Easy stressful money

The people are amazing company is too but if your on the phone it’s gonna suck , you will be drained …call after call after call after call, there are 3 to 4 places taking the same calls yet they volume is high! Supervisors I don’t know what they do honestly haha but yeah.. prepare for the calls and the sucky help system in articles.. where you have to search for one answer in 3 different sections, they definitely make you for the money .. too much

Pro érvek

Good pay and overtime always available

Kontra érvek

Back to back calls, micromanaging no job life Balance, help is no help at times

High turnover, poor management

They put all the resources in the world into micromanaging you. Almost nothing back into their workforce whether it’s compensation or skill development.

Lacking

Lacking in progression and no real place to grow. Poor training until I came in and created training materiels. Once my training material was finalized it added to productivity.

Decent company

Company is great. Great pay and great benefits. Did not care for the collector role, but overall was not a bad experience. Goals are set and challenging to reach.

Good place to work for

Good place to work for. Great culture and work environment. They have good pay and benefits as well. Would recommend anyone to work here. A lot of focus in advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

One of the best companies I worked for. Good work environment and a decent pay. Management communicates well with each other and easy to get promotions if you are determined.

Great experience so far

So I started working for ally 4 months ago and let me tell you people in the company care for there team managers try there best to make the work place a fun place to be, one thing I could say the department I am in has alot of growing to do and so many opportunities I see for people here I highly recommend people to work for ally

I love it here

No company is perfect, but Ally is the best company I’ve ever worked for. The culture is amazing and they always try to do right be their employees from what I’ve seen.

Used to feel valued

Work life balance is a challenge. Used to be valued, got bonuses for volunteering for overtime. Those were all taken away and replaced with mandatory OT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good company with great benefits

all you do is give quotes to dealership on cars easy to advance. It was easy work great pay and ppl training and benefits are top tier. The only downside is when the office in ks closed down and ppl got fired

easy good benefits

Kontra érvek

the management at the time had just got fired from the sister site and came to jax

Okay place to work.

Okay place to work. Great benefits, work schedule can be improved because we have to work one night a week and one Saturday a month. Very hard to move to different departments within the company. TLs really don’t help.

Paid holidays off

No flexibility

Ally refuses to understand the job market or allow any flexibility. It is all about control and micromanaging. We are being required in office 5 days a week in August with no remote flexibility at all.

Kontra érvek

Requiring full 5 days a week in office in August, No remote flexibility, Refuses to grow with the times, subpar pay

Poor communication with employees

Be prepared to be treated like a robot, micromanaged and trapped on the phones. Initial training is great and prepares you for your role but when they require other trainings they don’t have great instructors to assist.

Comparable pay

30 min lunches, hybrid work schedule, micromanaged

fun but call center

managers tried their best to make it fun. micro management. nothing fun being a call center. will have free food every month. job is easy, just dealing with customers back to back to back

Pro érvek

free food, benefits racked up PTO quick

micro management, call center
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Ally Financial? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés