Allegiant Air

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 407 értékelés megmutatása

productive and interesting

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
i had fun learning how to marshall in aircrafts and being able to learn different parts of an airplane. it was a very creative/interesting experience. people were friendly and all and all it was an ok place to work at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

We at Allegiant get the job done quickly and proud to keep our airlines on time

Allegiant is one of the best airlines to work with and for. Easy management that will work with you on any occasions and our team works together to keep all flights on time

Terrible management

Worst management I’ve experienced in my adult life, very unorganized, rude, and unprofessional. Shifts vary from 2 hours to being delayed multiple hours so you never know what you’re going to get, so don’t make any plans, they will be cancelled. So many uncomfortable situations with passengers, I have been yelled and cursed at many times for just doing the job even recorded once. Management offers no help when present only makes the job more stressful. Employees are not happy here even the ramp workers don’t like management. Plus on 100+ degrees days working outside is miserable the planes come in hot making it worse. You have to work very hard to only get negative feedback and no recognition plus audits and unhappy passengers. My experience working for as a customer service agent and gate agent was not a good one. Also favoritism is huge with this manager, expect to work every weekend, every holiday, denied time off requests, then to be called in on days off. I would not recommend working for this airline to anyone I liked or disliked I cannot stress this enough.

Very bad management

Management was so difficult they pay a 30 days late it do if you worked 1st / 15th you’ll get paid and the end of the month then from thr 15th - 30th you’ll receive it next money on the 15th

Toxic work environment

I love my job but hate the toxic work environment. Don't feel appreciate at work. Despises coming to work. No great leadership or management. Management has poor attitude and makes the work day harder

Meet new people

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great atmosphere

I enjoy the people and growth of the company. It has been exciting. The people are welcoming and the salary is very fair. There is a great deal of flexibility within the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible management from top to bottom

Horrible management from top to bottom. No guidance, training or management. Your always being told what you did bad and never mentioned when you do a good job. Very hostile place.

co workers

management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poorly managed, under staffed, and underpaid

The title says it all, working for this airline was challenging due to the randomly scheduled shifts, frequent delays, and lack of management. Each shift is about 2.5 hours which go by quickly but having to return two or three times throughout the day made for a tiresome and exhausting work to life ratio. The only airline to pay minimum wage equating to insignificant paychecks. Favoritism plays a big part with this management team when requesting time off. Frequently understaffed which makes for a stressful work environment. Management is absent too often to help and only makes working there frustrating. Subjected to many uncomfortable situations, all around not a good experience working for this management team or airline in general.

Flight benefits

Kontra érvek

Poor wages, frequent delays, and poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Awesome instructors for our large training class!

I was lucky enough to have such awesome instructors to teach our 60+ trainees class! We don’t get to pick the instructors. The training experience is extraordinary - first class training facility, Allegiant provides mentors and you are paid for training!

A big old joke.

Training is ridiculous, long hours in a cramped and hot classroom. Instructors are mean and more like drill instructors. IOE can take weeks after training and you're stuck in Las Vegas.

Left training

Everything else

Stressful

Not a good job for people who get overwhelmed easily or need downtime to recover. Not the best place for people with high empathy. Customers always angry due to long hold times and flights always being cancelled. Always short staffed. Many calls wouldn’t be necessary if the website actually worked, so that’s really annoying and time wasting. Management doesn’t seem to care about the passengers at all. Ultimately you end up feeling bad for the customers. Company is too strict on attendance. You get punished for being sick.

Pro érvek

Health insurance, flight benefits, some people are nice, free food sometimes, up to 5x overtime

Kontra érvek

Not enough pto, Soul crushing, Too strict on time and attendance, not neurodivergent friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You WILL work minimum hours the first 2 to 3 years.

Fact: The hiring process can take up to a year or more. Fact: Allegiant will not give you full-time hours until you gain seniority which can take up to 3 years. Fact: Allegiant is priority 1 - even though your pay will be part time minimum guarantee 75 hours PER MONTH your second job must accommodate and revolve around Allegiant’s schedule. If you are looking for full-time to support yourself, Allegiant is not your answer.If you are looking for a professional work environment, Allegiant is not the answer.Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favor.

horrible management

no accountability of people. come to work as a Ticket counter agent and leave your station after 10 minutes of work or dont even show up at the counter. No one will care. Go sit in your car for your shift and no one is looking for you. Now if you are one with a work etic, you will have to pull the load of your job and someone who just disappears.There is no training. Learn by making mistakes and hopefully you wont keep making the same mistake. Everyone gets hired here so dont worry about the group interview. If you can make it to the interview and have a pulse, you are hired.. and that is the typle of people who work here. Their resume is not strong enough to get the job at the dollar store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I have been working here for almost half my life! I LOVE this company!

I have worked here for a long time, seniority is everything. So, at this time it affords me a good work/life balance but at times it can be hard. The times kids are out of school are the busiest and if you are starting out, that is when you will be working as a FA. Being home almost every night is super beneficial though. My day can be up to 20 hours, and people are people. They can be rude, but co-workers always have your back when dealing with passengers. The pay the first year is HARD, but after that it does get better. The other benefits are amazing. Health Insurance is great.

Benefits, flexibility

Kontra érvek

Long days, contract is better elsewhere

Great work out

Amazing people but faced paced environment and easy to get exhausted or demotivated. Just come to work on time and do your assigned duties and you won't have any issues with management. Easy to get training in different departments if you just ask. I recommend you stay with the company and move up as it is easy to do so. They hire from within for higher level positions before posting the job elsewhere.

Management Non-Productuve

Supervisors and management do not do anything for you to succeed. Only care is about money. I know there is a labor shortage and many companies are suffering. Crew Services flies by the seat of their pants to crew aircraft. Always had to double check my pay. My base supervisor was never in the office and took days to respond to my emails.Pros are working with great Flight Attendants and Pilots.

All good and positive

I loved working at Allegiant last year. I wish I was hired back. I just wished it was an all year job instead of seasonal. I hope to go back or with another airline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good benefitsFun place to workMeet new people

Overall a great place to work as long as you are aware that you will most likely be on reserve (waiting for a call all day to see if they need you or not) for a few years if you are based somewhere like Florida. The flight benefits are amazing and the fact that you will be home usually every night is amazing!

Free flying

Kontra érvek

Reserve life can be frustrating

Open environment

Much too loud working conditions in a bullpen area. My work required a lot of concentration and was sensitive in nature. Others can see my screen. Not secure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great flight benefits, but there’s a toll to pay

Flight attendant is a tough job physically and mentally, especially since Covid. The company owns my body and can sent it anywhere, anytime. But my crews are amazing and the benefits are the best.

Worst airline

Do not work here! HR is not helpful. Do not go to them for any issues because they turn around and take it out on you. Culture is horrible. I cry every day I go to work.

Snack machine

Management is horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Allegiant Air? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés