Alcatel Lucent
4.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Alcatel Lucent Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1,653 értékelés megmutatása

Good work enviorment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My job included travel between Verizon co offices thru out Washington, Maryland and VA. I did installation of racking pulling cable and testing the ones pulled in and terminated.

I worked at night

Short breaks

Assistante chef de projet

le travail dans le monde Alcatel Lucent est très enrichissant et stimulant , j'ai travaillé avec des personnes brillantes. Le problème c’est que tous les métiers support ont disparu. On veut limiter les couts. L’entreprise veut créer, innover, à courte échéance il ne restera que des ingénieurs et des chercheurs.

Cantine, salle de sport

Kontra érvek

Métiers qui n’existe plus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

the people are good there with good team work

Alcatel lucent is a big tecenical company with big teams all over the word. Lots of people are very good at Linux based techniques. It's a good work place with life work balance.

Company shuttle bus

Kontra érvek

communication from management is not quite often

Dinâmica e recomendável

Aprendi muito na empresa e além do mais tem um ambiente agradável para desenvolver as atividades, equipes preparadas para o trabalho. Recomendação 100%.

Foi vendida para Nokia;

Kontra érvek

Ambiente péssimo para o desenvolvimento das atividades.

Good company

They provide good benefits. Work culture is good. Working on nice technologies. Learned new things everyday. Work culture is good. Management needs to innovate.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fue una empresa con un excelente ambiente laboral.

Fue una excelente empresa con un ambiente laboral muy sano, en donde se privilegió un buen trato hacia todos los colaboradores.

excelentes prestaciones
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work with good pay and benefits, but no loyalty to their employees

I worked for this company for 10 years. It was a very nice place to work. They paid well and offered overtime and didn't force overtime, which was nice. I had a great benefits package while employed there. But this company's greed was greater than their loyalty to their employees. The labor costs were always lower than 3% of their total expenditures. But they decided to close the plant in Columbus Ohio in 2008 and send the work to China and Mexico. This sent hundreds to the unemployment line that had been loyal to this company. Many, including myself, are still struggling to find work that we can support ourselves with. Then we are stuck with the stigma of not having a job and being called lazy by society.

Good pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

They will close up shop and kick you to the curb and leave you financially stranded.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was fun with my workmates

In alcatel I was so happy because I was getting everything I wanted in life working situation was good the salary was good but the way everything was good the management

Moving around with friends

Kontra érvek

True it was alot of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They offer different classes for individuals to take and advance their career within or outside the company

Take advantage of every opportunity to that the organization offer.This company cares for it's employees first. They have a in-house cafeteria for a low price. They treat employees with dignity and respect.

Pro érvek

Advancement is available in many sectors.

Kontra érvek

Too many choices for advancements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente de trabajo y aprendizaje muy bueno

En el tiempo laboral en que estuve fue de mucho aprendizaje , de equipos que no hubiera visto fuera de esta empresa, muy buen ambiente laboral , nos facilitaron todas herramienta y equipó de medición de electrónica y de fibra óptica, teníamos seguro social, prestaciones, buen salario, viáticos.

Seguro médico imss

Kontra érvek

Teníamos hora de entrada pero de salida no
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

employees and managers relationships.

In any given company if you are a part of the inner circle then you got it made, you will be promoted faster, and given more opportunity, chances to be part of that somebody or of that "TEAM". It is not WHAT you know but is WHO you know.The bad thing is that companies "Let the Knowledge Walk".

Muy buen Ambiente laboral

Excelente ambiente laboral y trabajo de mucha exigencia y competitivo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It boils down to: "Who You Know is MORE Important, than What you Know."

My experience, the company ask you to work OVERTIME, then Not pay you for it, and claim "Needs of the Business." You plan your Vacation, then the company calls you and tells you that you don't have enough Vacation (PTO) to enjoy your vacation, so you cut your vacation early, come back to work, and find out you have plenty of Vacation (PTO) Days left. The company just wanted to screw up your Vacation for thier plans. They don't care about you.

No Pros

Kontra érvek

Nothing Free, you pay for everything.

Friendly development

I am excited to given an honor to tell something about extraordinary friendly environment I achieved at Alcatel Lucent Pakistan Limited as first door for my career development. Alcatel Lucent Pakistan Limited remains updated in all field of life including business, health, security, income, benefits and work environment....

Productive at work place

It a good company for telecommunications they have taken all technical side of Airtel all over India and they are paying very well, they are well organised
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun work place

During my alcatel tenure was excellent. Highly technical and challenging environment. Onsite and offshore team . Multisite team environment.

Good work life balance

Na

Excellent learning platform

You will get lot of learning opportunities. Working place is very well maintained nd working culture is superb. I started my career as a Trainee at Alcatel Lucent in final semester of my bachelors of technology. Luckily on the basis of my performance during the training period, I got selected as an Engineer. After that I got a lot of other offers from other companies. Thanks Alcatel-Lucent for building my future in Telecom industry.

Former employee

I was downsized after the Alcatel acquisition of Lucent. I enjoyed learning about telecommunications. Globalization sure changed things for telecom - there were many layoffs in North America. I am grateful to my boss from back then as she helped me grow quite a bit.

Good manager

Layoffs

Un belle entreprise

un très belle aventure : beaucoup de compétences, d'énergie et d'autonomie réunies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

All employees throughout always recognized for

My job was outsourced in 2008. I had 23 years of service. No other company can ever live up to Alcatel-Lucent . I am proud to be part of the Alcatel-Lucent family

Pro érvek

Lawn parties every summer to recognize all employees

I cannot think of any

Great company

Could not have asked for a better career... steady growth in salary and responsibilities. Customer engagement was great. Plenty of support from leadership with great comradeship with peers.

Compensation

Kontra érvek

Long hours go with the territory
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alcatel Lucent? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés