Afni

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 890 értékelés megmutatása

Productive and busy call center

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Micro managed. Like any job has its ups and downs. Started in one department and volunteered to move to another. Has several clients to work for through Afni.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Afni does not care about their employees

I worked there for 10 years and collected millions of dollars for them. Management went from supportive, helpful and caring to money hungry and greedy. The monthly goals went from a stretch to impossible. It’s an incredibly stressful job with consumers verbally abusing all shift long. If you run out of your 30 min break, you can’t leave your desk. The atmosphere encourages collectors to to be underhanded and actively work against teammates. They threaten your job security on a regular basis but won’t come up with a plan to help you be successful. The attendance policy is too strict. I was threatened with termination when I was sick and couldn’t be on the phone, even though I was at work generating calls and contacts for my teammates. I quit because I was told I would be fired for attendance when I needed maternity leave, despite the fact I was in contact with HR months before I would need my leave. I have zero possible things to say about working there.

Afni. No

Horrible place. Just heed the warning. Not for the faint of heart, high school environment, managers play favorites and it’s one big clique. If you’re not in you’re out.

Not the best enviroment

work enviroment was very run down at the site I was at. The Building was old smelly carpets dirty workstations. Management was overbearing And leadership was lacking. Varied hours

Drained

A lot of tech issues, you’re worked crazy with 2 15 minute breaks, and lunch only 30 minutes.. If you have tech issues they will take forever to halfway fix the problem and will not pay you. They will blow you up if you do something out of line but if you have a problem with anything it’s hard to get a solution. The best thing that came from this was getting my Insurance License for free. Training was amazing but that’s how they trick you. Plus no Weekends off.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Customer service = sales + every departments role

The management is not good or friendly. The job has a ton of stats to hit that are not equal to the pay or realistic. After putting in my two weeks I was told to they'd rather I quit immediately as it would benefit the company more to do so. Only room for advancement is to become a mentor or supervisor.

Technical issues

Lots of bugs in their programs make it difficult to meet goals, have to work every weekend until shift bids and if you aren't one of the best sales reps or haven't been there long you will not get weekends off.

Not too bad.

They throw a lot of information at you but you have people to help. Only down side is you kind of feel helpless on the phones at some points because a lot of the calls are stuff you haven't went over in class and are expected to learn while on call. Trainers are cool.

Terrible

Terrible. There is nothing else to say, avoid at all costs. This is a sinking ship, most leadership is leaving due to pay/ working conditions/ upper management.

WFH agent

Great job! The work/life balance was a little hard due to my schedule but overall great job. They really make sure your succeeding and meeting your goals.

Hour lunch break

Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I truly enjoy working at Afni!

I have grown and learned a great deal during my tenure at Afni. My co-workers and peers are always willing to go the extra mile and my manager is the best!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay job for a short time

Training started out promising but as soon as the job started I immediately regretted it. Have to juggle multiple chats at the same time AND upsell while trying to get a good survey. If you can give multiple people 100 percent focus then you will be good but if you can not keep up with promotions/ response time/ not to mention the faulty systems which causes you to lose orders or have to redo the same order multiple times to get it to go through. I have never wanted to throw my whole computer out the window as much as I have wanted to with this job. Thought I had a lucky break to get a chat position but I have found out first hand that the grass is NOT greener on the other side
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Super nice workplace. It was nice to feel involved even while working from home.

Overall, the environment was really nice, MOST trainers were really thoughtful. The work itself wasn’t that bad either. It’s just the people (insurance agents) that call in. Most of them were really rude and impatient when they were the ones calling in asking for help. The pay is decent but not enough to be a punching bag for these people.

Work From Home

Kontra érvek

Breaks were longer in training than production
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not the most rewarding work, but usually promotes from within

Not the most rewarding job, and the pay isn't all that great. However they do usually promote from within which allows your for career advancement. Still would only consider it if your options are limited.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If working IS your whole life...work at afni

Afni loves to hire within which means you will absolutely move up quickly. However, if you allow it, they will work you to the brink of death. I was a CSR for 8 months, a mentor for 1 month and then a project coach. As a coach I had a team of 19-26 agents under me at a time. I was expected to complete FOUR one on one sessions with each agent per month. While simultaneously taking over all "sup" calls and handling admin work such as writing up agents for things like attendance. I was so busy I'd forget to eat lunch. By the end of my time there I was working from 630am - 7pm (salary without OT) just to try and get all of the work done that was expected of me.

Modern Concentration Camp

Lack of structure in management has caused Afni to fail time & time again. Management tries to save selves by putting blame on those under until termination/resignation. Domino effect.

None.

Kontra érvek

Price of insurance, communication, work-life balance, empathy

Fun Place to work with and lots of career Opportunity

I have been with afni for 2 years and had been in different roles that I enjoyed. My mentors allowed me to take responsibility and train me to be a expand my horizon in my career. Working with afni has been a great privilege and honor. It's rare to find a company that provides you the things you enjoy at the same time groom you to become a better person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Opportunity to take control of your career

Most of the leadership team started at Afni as entry level agents themselves and have grown to higher level positions in the company. Hard work is rewarded with praise and incentives and the opportunity to grow as professional individuals.

Pro érvek

career advancement, benefits, bonuses, collaborative work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company with plenty of growth opportunity

Most of the entry positions are typical call center customer service roles; handling inbound calls to assist the customer with a problem. The pay is competitive for the industry, but the thing I find remarkable is starting pay has almost doubled over the past 6 yrs., not as a recent reaction to changes in the economy, but steadily over time.The thing that most impresses me about Afni is the majority of the people in mid and upper management started out as customer service reps and worked their way up. They value performance and encourage growth within the company.Something else I find notable is the seriousness with which they responded to the onset of Covid. Afni did not have a plan for Work At Home employment, but when the guidance came out that everyone needed to stay at home, they managed to develop and implement the logistics needed to move hundreds of employees, and their equipment, home in about a week. It was an amazing feat that was driven in large part by a genuine concern for the health and safety of their employees.Like any job, there are good managers and bad managers, good days and bad days, but Afni stands out to me because of the growth opportunities and the consideration for the needs of their employees.

Condescending fluff

It’s great to be able to work from home and the possibility to make extra on commission. That’s the only positive. Management is barely existent, and more often than not have unrealistic expectations. They will hold things you can not control against you; using it as an excuse to detract from your earnings.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, unpaid sick time

good staff

the people who work there genuinely love their jobsif it weren't for the pandemic i'd probably still be therei would have liked to be able to stay but the work from home sucked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Afni? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés