Aerotek

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 12 028 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Too much stress for such a low paying job

Terrible place to work. If you miss 1 day, you'll pay the price by getting yelled at non stop. It's only temporary work, and they act like thier company is so important like the government or something. Don't work for this low paying temp company. There are many other temp companies that pay way more and treat you like you matter.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun & Rewarding job for right personality.

The pay and time off is great. 20PTO days/year plus holidays. Flexible schedule to work from home 2 days/week. Good base salary plus commission. Expectations are high, and a lot is put on your plate in a short time. Not the type of job for someone just looking for a 8-5 clock-in/clock-out job. If you are motivated and like to be compensated for the hard work you put in this is the right job then. Recruiters will be making around 70k/year before bonuses and many recruiters and account managers are making well over 100k.

Great pay & Work/Life Balance

High stress, demanding environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't ask them for help to find you a job

They lack communication. They refuse to listen to both sides of the story. They're drama when the recruiters tell the contracts what's going on at the places when they work at that place. Not worth there help, find another professional recruitment company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay contractor to work for if in a pinch

I was contracted for them, had to work a total of around 540 hours or hit rate where I was at to be able to be converted to a full-time employee. Breaks were paid for where I was contracted to, but that was about the only pro I could think of.

Breaks were paid for

Kontra érvek

Paid less than direct hires at the company I was a contractor for

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

I guess

It's a staffing company that offers employment and has weekly pay thats all I really can say. I dodnt have a great time but it wasnt bad and they recruiters are nice

Weekly pay

Not much

Good Environment

A full 5 star to this company it is definitely a place that will show you new things you Never knew about. And new opportunities that I never knew about in a grate work environment

Pro érvek

Some times the brought us lunch and the end of the project
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent company to work for

They work hard to help you with advancements and good wages. They are Always looking out for their employees. If put into a temporary job they help you with everything you may need to find a new location to work after that job is completed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Aerotek, temporary job. You get good on the job training

I started work at 7am. I learned communication skills with physicians, and patients when it came to special prescription drugs. Workplace was great...lots of help. Learned how to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies for cheaper drug prices.

Pro érvek

Able to negotiate for cheaper drug prices.

Kontra érvek

The problem of finding pharmaceutical companies that would give cheaper prices

Very good

A very good company to work for, I never had any issues with them. They were always quick to address an issue and or fix any problems related to you're pay etc...

A Grind, Was it worth it

They’ll get every last breath out of you if they can. It’s a lot of very young inexperienced professionals leading new inexperienced professionals. Some are good some bad. Zero work life balance. If they like you they like you and if they don’t they don’t and you’re kinda gonna always be there no matter what you do. Loved some coworkers . This job led me to great opportunities after mainly because other companies know that if you can make it at aerotek more than a year, you are dedicated and you’ll hustle .

Could be worse

Pretty ok, they try to lowball your pay but it doesn't take much convincing for them to raise it. If your in the San Diego area forget trying to get per-diem.

Job opportunities

They are the best and they have great opportunities. Overall I’d recommend job seekers looking for a good start for a career development and a fresh start.

Great Company

Loved working with Aerotek! Great work, and good benefits. You don’t get paid for holidays if you are a contractor. Also find you permanent work.

Great temp service

The people at the temp service were very kind & helpful. They always called when they said they were going to; and they always seemed to somehow find a job that find my wants.

Headhunting company

You get a job but they garnish your wages so you make much less than you are worth. The job I had was the worst job I ever had. The job was nothing like the description and they kept telling me that they will get to what the job description was supposed to be but they had to set up the correct location for it.

Good benefits

If you get laid off they don’t bother with you seeking other opportunities.I worked there for over five years and it was great. Personal was very attentive.

A temp agency

What do you expect from a temp agency, alot of places back home on the east coast would actually celebrate the employees making the advancement of getting hired on with the company. Not here it's ran like a hustle, being they probably see it as there is so many people in El Paso that it's on to the next if you leave. While I was there our department went through over 5 people who quit because of the conditions. The last straw for me was when I went to ask about the advancement, and was told that instead of the three months they had said was required to get hired on I would have to work six months as a temp before being eligible. So that's the type of stuff they pull along with not having paid holidays to match the company.

Paid on time

Ok company to work for. Pay could definitely be higher. But if you need to work asap it is a great job for the time being. And you can gather experience and get a better paying job later.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is an agency to hire people for other companies.

I was hired to work for another company by Aerotek. That is what they do. The company I was hired to work at was pretty interesting, but they did not decide to hire me full-time, and it turned out that I was glad to have had the experience, but didn't want to become a permanent employee.

Pro érvek

A chance to work at an interesting company with whom they were contracted.

Kontra érvek

No good health benefits. Some available, but expensive and not very good. Benefits, in general were not worthwhile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good balance but needs improvement

Good basics, big training culture and a lot of feedback. Lot's of opportunity to grow your career - as long as you want to be in sales. Flexible to let you work from anywhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aerotek? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Aerotek
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?