Adobe

4,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 720 értékelés megmutatása

Excellent employer -- strong and fascinating technology company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Adobe Systems is the leader in web site management software. I was fortunate to learn the Adobe Experience Manager product, and to apply Agile methodologies to project and program management for classified US Government programs.

Pro érvek

Excellent teamwork; many advancement opportunities

Kontra érvek

Work life balance lacking.

Best place to work

I have been here for 4 years and it has been by far, the best experience that I have ever had at a company. The culture is so inclusive, and the compensation and benefits are the best I have ever experienced.

Pro érvek

Culture, time off, flexibility of workspace, top leadership, and compensation

Kontra érvek

Stress and bias for action can be a bit overwhelming, but it keeps it interesting.

Great place

Employee and management are very smart. I didn't have any stress all time. However, a branch is difficult to make any big decision without headquarter involving.

culture, open mind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual

I just joined but I felt that Adobe gives value to every individual. My manager is very focused and appreciative. It has tons of material for self-learning and is partnered with many external learning platforms. Benefits are good but the only cons I would say is managing multiple small projects at the same time when the expectation is not properly defined. It sometimes causes anxiety while filling timesheet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Una gran empresa para trabajar, trabajo en equipo, colaboración, constante esfuerzo para hacer equipo.

Una excelente empresa, innovadora, siempre en dinámica de cambio, nuevos productos y capacidades que es muy difícil dar seguimiento. Liderazgo de empuje pero a veces muy estresante. Aunque la empresa cuida el balance de vida las exigencias diarias terminan en jornadas extensas de 10 horas diarias por lo menos. Acercamientos regulares para hacerte sentir parte del equipo.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good culture and employee centric

Nice place to work in employee centric well pay master healthy work culture friendly atmosphere love working here can easily manage personal and professional life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Adobe culture truly reflects its core values

Genuine - Exceptional - Innovative - Involved Adobe employees exhibit these values. Leadership expects the same of themselves Terrific place for personal & professional growth with terrific benefits. Outstanding SoltionsConsistent focus on Customer Satisfaction

Pro érvek

Exciting, fast paced, innovative & challenging environment

Kontra érvek

Hard to replicate these pros at other companies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, best job I've ever had

There's a time when you realize that going to work is a joy and you've lost track of the time again building something that you can be pretty proud. As a bonus you've helped plenty of friends and customers and other folks do something creative and meaningful. I got the chance to enable books to be published, art to be appreciated, and deadlines to be met when people took advantage of my skills and knowledge that I freely gave because I could. All that and a bag of chips happened at Adobe.

Almost too many to list

Some California-related management stuff

great work/life balance

The best thing for me was the work/life balance. But with that comes missed opportunities that only comes if you're willing to get outside your comfort zone.

Pro érvek

great opportunities for advancement and learning if you're willing to learn outside your domain

Kontra érvek

you get to work on the same thing using different technologies as the team/product scales and evolve
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work for

Good company to work for.Its friendly people here and chill timelines. Small team in Ottawa but otherwise very big brand.Its nice to be part of such an organization. Shares are also great benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work culture is great. No deadlines.

Work culture is great. No deadlines. Not all teams are great. Great Employee benefits. Office is great. One can easily switch to a different team. Too many meetings.

Work culture, Wellness reimbursements

Compensation

Opportunity

The most important benefit of working at Adobe is that the company provides opportunities to play your role to the best of your ability, or invent a role that does allow you room to grow.

Pro érvek

Unlimited opportunity for the hard worker

Too many MBA's!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of balance/support during pandemic.

Note- Hired and left during COVID WFHWork was well defined and paid. Company itself was great and fantastic benefits. Seemed to be a function/team specific issue and advancement couldn't come soon enough to wait it out.Customers can be very needy and you will end up needing to work beyond 9-6 most days. Management is generally supportive but I found many un-supportive teammates. Attempts to reach out for help were often met with dismissal or rude response from senior employees. Folks outside of the support org especially very rude to support engineers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall nice place to work

Company takes care of employees. Provide health benefits and facilities required to work smoothly.OJT/ Self learning rather then formal training is promoted.

Pro érvek

Quarter end free lunch or dinner

Kontra érvek

Non inclusive culture for contractual position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best company in the world.

Everything about this company is superb: culture, compensation, work life balance, working environment, work-life balance, fast paced development, and of course - dedicated and fun TEAM.

Pro érvek

Great stock options, education compensation, free schedule, perfect hardware

Kontra érvek

I really can’t think of any

Great company!

Absolutely great company! After 5 years in the company, I made friends for my whole life and had fantastic work experience. Excellent working conditions, progressive management. During my journey with Adobe, I got 2 times promoted.

Everything is great

Great for Interns

Definitely a great internship experience due to everything you can learnand everyone you can meet. It was remote for me though so it lost a lot of aspects such as connecting with people organically, but overall a great place to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall considerate workplace with an inclusive Culture

Adobe has definitely been one of the best companies i've worked for. Most people who work here are kind and there is not too much workplace drama. Management is considerate, worklife balance is respected and overall benefits are quite nice. I was happy there.

Pro érvek

Free snacks, good benefits, nice workplace culture

Adobe

Nice place to work, layback people, some of the code is very messy. They are advancing the field of AR. You will solve some hard problems. The people you work with are nice and helpfull.

Nice Folks, Remote, work life balance

Kontra érvek

I am stuck in an inglorious position as contractor, I just need a role change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It has nice cafeteria and ping pong table.

1. The Review system is serious and the manager evaluates you at every work you do and the feedbacks from the customer.2. the office atmosphere is good but the stress level is quite high.3. Company encourages to learn new skill sets but for me I can only find limited time to learn new stuffs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good work/life balance, management is a letdown

Little job security for contractors of which they use as full-time employees. Work/life balance however is terrific, and colleagues are easy to work with.

Kontra érvek

Management, No vision for future state
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Adobe? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés