Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 506 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no limit on what you made
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, október 5.
Selling insurance should not be pushed on to people, but something they see benefit in. I prefer the warm selling vs cold calling which is what Aflac pushed every day of the week.
good money
It was outside sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
High Pressure
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018, szeptember 13.
AFLAC was fast paced and often cut throat. Even though they promised in the beginning they wouldn't go after friends and family, they did. AFLAC is a great company and does a great deal for children with cancer and my wife and I still have to cancer policies.
unlimited earning potential
Kontra érvek
Often a year or more to see this potential
Can be very lucrative
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, augusztus 22.
Simply put, if you can handle 100% commission then it is the job for you. However in Denver, working for free is not possible. That being said, the management is more than supportive in trying to keep you motivated through the grind.
Pro érvek
make your own schedule, be your own boss
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no pay unless commission, most people hate you before you even introduce yourself, cold calling every day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Energentic, Constructive, Competitive, Instructive, Educational
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, augusztus 17.
Energetic, Educational, Engaging, and Constructive.
Offers great trips for goals met. Creative activities that build understanding and group activities that generate deeper learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great earning potential
Independent Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 10.
Great company with great earning potential. The culture is great and the CEO is caring about the company and all the people working within it. Aflac is second to none in its industry. Lots of training and support.
Pro érvek
Work Life balance, unlimited earning potential, many bonuses and trips, and competitions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Intership
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Park, MD2018, augusztus 6.
Was a great internship to be apart of. Was able to get first real experience in a business setting and began to develop skills in cold calling and sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for aflac
Aflac Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, NC2018, augusztus 5.
i currently work for aflac and I enjoy it. I love how I get to make my own hours and the people that have helped me that work with aflac are very nice .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Good Company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 19.
Aflac is a good company where you get to be your own boss and work when you want to work because it is strictly commission based. This can be a blessing or a curse. It gets very frustrating when the potential clients very rarely cooperate with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 13.
Aflac is great but hardest part is generating your own leads. Ive been with them 3 months and have yet to make a sale. Until I make a sale im pretty much working for free
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working at Aflac in Williamsport
Independent Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2018, július 12.
Aflac is not a bad company to work for in general; however, it is not a great place to start as an entry level worker living on your own with no other means of financial stability. Sales is a lot of work and takes a long time to get up and running with a good customer base. In today's age, nobody wants to talk about insurance so selling insurance of any kind is not the easiest task. I believe Aflac sales associates are hardworking people who are also very good at heart and at what they do. I appreciated the help and understanding of my management team in Williamsport.
Aflac sends you to sales schools, lifts their people up, works with you to support and motivate you on your journey, provides a nice income (once you have a customer base and a rhythm for it), and is a great sales experience, but is not for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Experience
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 5.
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Whatever
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, június 13.
It was ok but it's all commission based so you have to be able to make sales on your own. If you aren't naturally good at selling to people then don't dot it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
travel intensive, too many cold calls
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, június 7.
must make 20-50 cold calls at businesses per day, if you don't sell your quota, you don't make any money. If a client cancels a policy or is late to pay, it comes out of your paycheck.
great potential if you want to be 200% dedicated to your job
Kontra érvek
cold calling is MISERABLE, training is subpar
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can make it work...
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, május 1.
I was unable to sell any products.
As a commission-only sales associate, I was asked to - essentially - guilt business owners into purchasing the product under the guise of 'employee safety'.
Flexible hours
Compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 22.
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
Kontra érvek
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, április 22.
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
Kontra érvek
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, április 14.
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productivity at Aflac
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 25.
Schedule ran on your own you are in control of when you start and end work. Learned to be persistent and power past the rejections when cold calling. The managers are very good mentors in the company and want to see you succeed. The culture is one of good family like structure where they are inclusive of all members of the company. Hardest part of the job is not making any money to start because it is all commission based. Though it is commissioned based this ties into the most important and enjoyable part of the job which is no cap on how much money you can make.
Pro érvek
Managers are great mentors and want the best for you
Kontra érvek
With no experience it can be difficult in persuading business owners
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work for yourself
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton, NC2018, március 2.
Love working with Aflac. Met in awesome people and they were first class with their events. The only problem was their were clicks as far as accounts you were allow to service.
Work hours
poor management
Excellent Local Management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory Hills, IL2018, február 3.
Excellent Local Management that is very knowledgeable of Aflac Products, the Market Place and Aflac in general. Good Camaraderie with Local Staff and Regional Staff.
Good Camaraderie
Lots of Phone call activity
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van