Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Insurance Agent

389 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 513 értékelés megtekintése
Know how to sell
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 15.
Aflac is always looking for new people to join them because it takes a certain type of person to be able to do it full time and make a profit enough to want to stay. They will give you the basis for knowing how to sell their product, but you have to learn how to evolve from there. The places you are trying to get have been hit by Aflac for a very long time and most of the people that did it before you were bad and left the potential client with a bad taste so you are immediately asked to leave by pretty much everyone.
Pro érvek
Income if you can get it
Kontra érvek
Aflac's history in the sectors holds you down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun atmosphere, Hard work
Aflac Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twin Falls, ID2018, október 9.
it was an experience. You really have to be a self starter and motivate yourself you go out and prospect for business. If you cant plan and work your own scheduled you shouldn't apply because you will never make enough money to survive.
Its Commission Only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, szeptember 22.
All commission no salary Very relaxed working place You are your own pace training in very little after the sales school All the large accounts are taken
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Career Opportunity
Audrey E. Tien Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greater Sacramento, CA Area2018, szeptember 19.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Not only further developed my insurance aptitude but also developed concrete, success driven business skills and personal relations.
Individual goal development within a team environment
The hardest part of being a DSC was wanting success for my associates more than they wanted for themselves.
The most rewarding part of my Aflac career was the sharing in the accomplishments of those I trained and mentored.
Diverse workplace, job duties and opportunities
Kontra érvek
One never truly knew at time of on-boarding, who was going to be the star
Awesome Place
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 12.
I loved Aflac as a work place, would love to go back but the chances for advancement seem to be a bit harder and the call center can have challenging days
Good Stuff
Licensed Independent Insurance Producer/Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, szeptember 5.
The company honestly does what they say they will do, and for me to morally sell someone something I have to know it is truly worth the consumers money, and I can say it is. During my time with the company I witnessed the ease,speed, and honesty that came with filing a claim. Excellent company to both work for and purchase from as I am also a policy holder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Poor overall structure
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 30.
Good product, but they lack vision. They hire way too many employees with the intention of washout instead of just hiring the right ones. Then, the ones like me with educations actually leave for something better. You need to pull your head out of your rear. There are better companies out there selling better products. They are going to overtake you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working atmosphere, great boss, team players
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, augusztus 28.
Morning meeting to discuss what we was doing for the day and the week. What meeting was set up, how many cold calls, B2B calls that needed to be done.
Pro érvek
Could take off when needed for kids in sport or sick
Commission based only
Munkahelyi kultúra
learning how to sell insurance
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, augusztus 27.
going to business to offer our products and selling individual insurance. Supervisor is very professional and takes time out to try to help you succeed.
management is good
Kontra érvek
lots of driving and looking to get accounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
AFLAC was a great job for a people person.
Insurance sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, NY2018, augusztus 26.
I enjoyed working at AFLAC because while it was sales, I was able to interact with people in an in-home environment. AFLAC also gave many inservice workshops to update sales representative's repertoire.
Pro érvek
Gave people a product that they wanted and needed
Office closed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Relaxed environment.
Insurance Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana2018, augusztus 25.
Lots of communication required. You're selling insurance to people around your area. Most of my job was done mostly at-home in a relaxed environment. So it wasn't bad.
All Commission
INSURANCE AGENT/ASSISTANT DISTRICT COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 20.
This is a 100% commission based career. You must build your book of business from the ground up and be in a financial position to go a few weeks without any income. There are ZERO benefits as you are a 1099.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac is pretty much like other Insurance companies i've come across here in TN
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, augusztus 15.
I didn't really get a chance to get into that job i can explain if we speak or meet. This position didn't work out the way i expected it to go, so i can't be to specific.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Ok for commission
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, augusztus 9.
Commission based company, have to start your own groups, outside sales, be agressive, some training, no health insurance, does have investment account for employees
SET YOUR OWN HOURS
HAVE TO BE AGRESSIVE OUTSIDE SALES
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many hiours for no pay!
Aflac Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, augusztus 4.
Aflac is strictly commission. You put in a hard days work and not get paid.Commissions are not great either.All the large accounts are already taken. In the beginning all the managers arenreal nice to yiou in the beginnining and when they decide they've gotten out of you all the accounts you brought with you and are not producing anymore then all the niceness is over!
Too much work
No pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
"Intern" During University
Insurance Sales and Benefits Consultant, Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 22.
Was recruited as an intern during university. Not worth my time, very few of my fellow interns did anything substantial, and it was difficult to make any money. It did not really build up any skills despite basically being an unpaid internship. As a job it sounds great, (but not for me) however as an internship it was a poor choice.
Set your own hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coming for your prospects!!
Insurance Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2018, július 22.
Only apply if you have thousands of leads to give to your coworkers so they can cash in on you!! It takes three people to get a "group" going so keep in mind if you think this is a easy thing to do your crazy. Expect commission only and make sure that you work your butt of and make cold calls all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough to start making money right away
Aflac Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Haven, CT2018, július 9.
Do it if you can afford to not make any money for the first year unless you are the kind of person that can sell things easily. Aflac did not work out well for me because I’m more inclined to be efficient at helping people when they come to me with a problem. At Aflac you’re job is just to sell.
Free lunch sometimes. Free education
Commission only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
manager was nice, but was loaded with a lot of stress.
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central, Virginia2018, július 8.
I loved meeting new people, but the income was not worth the amount of work I was putting in. to much of a risk. No health benefits and charge backs, which charges you for the cost of the policy you wrote, if they decided not to keep it. Just wasn't what I expected.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plattsburgh, NY2018, július 6.
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van