Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Independent Agent

260 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
In equals out
Life and Health Insurance Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  IL2017, december 6.
Good company to work for, good management. You will only get out of it what you put in. You are your own boss and your earning potential depends on how well you work your business. Great leadership and team to help when needed.
flexibility
flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great only if you are well established.
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2017, november 27.
Aflac is a great company to work for, but only if you are a big person of the community that you work in and only if you have the income to support you your 1st year with them. The policies and what they do is fantastic, but there is no support when it comes to making money. It wasn't my intention to leave, but I have gone about 3 months without enough income to be able to keep up on my bills.
Pro érvek
You set your schedule, Great people behind a great company
Kontra érvek
Commission only, Hard when you don't know a lot of the community that you are in, Money is hard to come by the 1st year.
Independent Agents
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 26.
For the most part you are your own boss and can make your own hours. But, you must be prepared to work 40+ hours in the first few years in order to establish a client base. It is commission only so salary is all over the place. Always on the search for new accounts/clients.
Dissappointed
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, november 22.
I loved AFLAC, and wait to be apart. However, the experience left me highly disappointed. I learned that where the customers are well taken care of the agents were not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, november 18.
Loved developing my entrepreneur skills, as well as helping others bring peace of mind into their lives. Great team environment, as well as a way to become self made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good culture
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorao Springs, CO2017, november 15.
Commission only position and very hard to make a living. Very difficult to open accounts. It is nice to set own schedule, but need more leadership for someone with no sales experience
Set own schedule
Commission Only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
no comment
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, október 31.
Because I am being forced to fill out this review I will say that everyone that has an experience with AFLAC will be different depending on the office you work out of and the people around you. Again as I requested earlier: NO COMMENT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Always on the go.
Independent Licensed Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearl River, NY2017, október 23.
You have to constantly keep prospecting to bring in new business so that you can close business deals. Very hard to do drops and get an appointment. Referrals are one of the best methods to get new accounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were great but the company not so much
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 11.
It was not what it was sold to be. I had trouble with my commissions and benefits. Money would be taken from me without proper explanation as to why. When you are commission only that matters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Complete independence, good reputation, unlimited potential
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 3.
AFLAC has a good brand and great products. There is training for knowledge and sales techniques, enhanced most when matched with supportive management layers. As an independent agent, you control your own destiny: where, when, and how you work.

The biggest hurdle is directly related to being independent. For that freedom, you also cover your own budget, paid only upon sales completion.
Flexibility, unlimited potential
Insurance sales
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, október 2.
This is an insurance sales position. There is no salary, only commissions. You will be asked to give senior account representatives leads from your own family.
business oriented environment
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, szeptember 21.
you have to work very hard to earn enough to survive the first years. This is a job for someone who already has an income or does not need the money right away. If you are aggressive busines oriented this is the place for you.
you can make lots of money if you work 24/7
no salary
Independent job
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MN2017, szeptember 20.
I enjoyed the clients and I believe in the polcies that this companys offer. There is a termendous turn over in the management and over time the management is only concerned about their numbers.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
Nothing new to offer and not keeping up with the changes in the market.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Took it for what it was worth
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, szeptember 18.
Selling for Aflac was a learning experience and that is the most complementary thing I can say about them. People supporting loved ones should not sell for Aflac as there is no base salary to support incoming agents.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not a bad job
Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goshen, NY2017, szeptember 17.
This was a temporary job for me; I had no real intention of remaining. its not a bad job, but like all insurance companies, your returns will come in once you have laid the groundwork. Get well acquainted with cold-calling; regardless of what you are told. Good job, but if you're looking to make money with limited push, keep looking.
To much of time
Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, szeptember 11.
The training was not long enough. As an independent, I had to put too many hours in a day to sell one application. I had to pay for leads that led to no business.
Pro érvek
had control of my schedule
Kontra érvek
Leads were not productive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Sincere and Compassionate Company
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, szeptember 6.
As a Benefits Consultant with Aflac, I loved being able to help people and I 100% believe in Aflac and their products. The reason I left was because at the time I had no car so it made it very difficult to get around everywhere to be be as productive as I should have been;and with it being only commission based, I couldn't live off it.
Pro érvek
interacting with people and helping them
commission based only
Competitive
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2017, szeptember 1.
The typical day at work consists of prospecting...basically going door to door for businesses and trying to get them to let you in and sell your product to their employees. The hardest part is that it is very competitive among the agents. The most enjoyable part for me was always meeting new people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Aflac agent
Independent Arkansas AFLAC Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs Village, AR2017, augusztus 29.
You have to be a people person and have a little money banked to be successful in this business. Regional and District Managers were fantastic. You couldn't ask for better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company. I learned a lot.
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marriottsville, MD2017, augusztus 11.
There was lot of potential to grow. I didn't care for all of the meetings. If I'm self-employed, I don't want to be constantly coming to meetings. It takes away from building my empire.
Growth
Kontra érvek
Too many meetings a week

Átfogó minősítés