Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Independent Agent

333 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 531 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, TX2018, október 11.
Despite the quality of the product, it is a tough sell to business owners. Commission only makes it harder on the agent. Although there were weekly meetings it was short on training. Needed more one on one and more assistance with getting meetings with business owners.
Freedom
Kontra érvek
Better one on one training, no guarantees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your work determines your worth
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, szeptember 14.
You get paid based on the work you put in. It’s not easy being successful with this company. It’s 100% commission only with zero benefits. You must have reserve funds in order to get started, you may not get paid for the first 5-6 months in the business, but again, this depends on you.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours. Be your own boss. Residual income.
Kontra érvek
Commission only. Lack of management. High turnover.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work and learn
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dalton, GA2018, szeptember 11.
A typical day would include making calls to set appointments to land company benefits for their employees. Go out an enroll employees into their benefit's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Training
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, szeptember 6.
The training was quite awful and the market didn't prove to be amenable to the product...particularly the Richmond market. I will say that my trainer tried but it was not eventful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at and meant new people all the time.
Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, szeptember 5.
The most interesting part of this job is that there is no ‘typical’ day. One day I would be busy scheduling meetings and the other day I would be traveling on the road.
Maybe the next day I would be busy making presentations in front of a crowd. If the job is unpredictable and calls for efficiency, I try my best to reach that level.
Pro érvek
Monthly and yearly gatherings, very fun.
Commission based pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Veteran agents will thrive. Newbies will be trained and enter the Hunger Games as they find their footing
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, augusztus 31.
DO NOT quit your day job year 1. This will need to be a side gig until you have an established client base. Period. Don't think you will replace a steady income from the start. You won't. YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS SUCH. If you are comfortable with "feast or famine" pay, and leadership who train you but also COMPETE with you...all the best to you!
Poor Training
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 28.
If you are an experienced outside sales person with no family and no need for immediate income this is the job for you. There is no base pay. It is strictly commission only.
I came in under the notion I would be trained well and that was a lie. There was no training, no real support. You are thrown out to either sink or swim.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Review for Aflac
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 27.
While many people did succeed as an independent sales agent, I was not one of them. The amount of work required to put in for potential reward was not worth it for a purely commission based position. I felt very uncomfortable with the way the company taught how to deal with potential clients, and seeing other agents interact first hand verified it was not for me.
Independent agent
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, augusztus 19.
The company provides 3 weeks Sales School and then twice a week for an hour and a half, excellent Sandlers base sales reinforcement training, leading by certified Sandles instructors. The group I worked with provided teaching support on administrative issues, in addition to product training. Each manager has the individual option how he/she will mentoring you. If you good in sales and has a natural talent to it this is a perfect place for you. You will flourish from the start. If you have additional income for at least two years you will get there sooner or later :)Perfect job for retirement with all the connection in your packet you can now use it.
I am writing it as a positive review but also give you the reality check. This is a very independent position. You will receive many resources and support training but do not expect to babysit you. It is a lot of work. You are own boss!!!!
Pro érvek
excelent training, support atmosfere, assistance with closing new accounts
Kontra érvek
no base salary which could be difficult if you not natural seller.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 15.
I learned how to take ownership of my territory. It taught me how to prospect smarter and how to make the most out of my day. The hardest part was commission only and charge backs.
Flexibility
Charge backs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great learning experiance
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, TN2018, július 25.
Love working with other agents and the customers. Great learning and many opportunities. Hardest part of the day was acquiring leads. I enjoyed working at my own pace and from home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Lack of Management support
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palermo, ND2018, július 18.
Management does not encourage mentors to teach product knowledge or sales techniques. Management not involved in employees journey to succeed. Supervisors too bust selling for themselves to help new employees.
"Self Employed"
Lack of support
Another Temporary job
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 16.
I took this job because they made it sound like there were very few agents in Omaha, only to find out there were a ton of agents. Everywhere I went, someone had been there a few days or weeks before.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales, always on the move
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, július 15.
This is a sales position. Mostly cold calling in the beginning. Training is given and always offered. Commission based pay so you dont get money if you dont make a sale.
Flexible work schedule
Commission based pay
Na
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, július 11.
Position is not what I was trained to do. The management team was supportive but the guidance is non existent. Typical sales environment with sink or swim attitude. Realized that this is not the career for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great company
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 11.
Great Company MUST BE SELF DRIVEN! pay is driven by your motivation! if you do not sell anything you do not make anything, so it is very difficult if you have never worked in this type of work or do not have a mentor.
Pro érvek
the harder you work the more incentive there is
1099 commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Insurance Sales
Independent Agent Representing Aflac (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Springfield, MA2018, július 10.
This was a good learning experience for me, and is probably a fine place to work if you're really a sales person at heart, which I am not. Fun, collaborative but competitive culture in the office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, július 7.
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
Commission only
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 3.
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Alamitos, CA2018, június 30.
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
Kontra érvek
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van