Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Benefits Consultant

90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 6.
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2017, november 13.
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
Pro érvek
culture
Kontra érvek
commission only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2017, október 30.
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Pro érvek
Set your own schedule
Kontra érvek
Everything Else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, október 24.
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017, október 22.
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2017, október 16.
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
Pro érvek
meeting and helping families/people
Kontra érvek
long and a lot of off time hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Educational
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pismo Beach, CA2017, október 14.
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work environment for motivated people
Voluntary Insurance Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2017, október 1.
Great place to work because you can set your own hours and get out of the job what you put into it. You have the opportunity to meet new people and give e practical solutions.
Pro érvek
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, but has drawbacks
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, szeptember 18.
Great company and job, not for the socially weak. Must have great people skills and be okay with commission based pay. I love Aflac, it just isn't the right fit for me.
Pro érvek
Make your own hours
Kontra érvek
Commission based pay only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did by best.
Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 13.
Extremely competitive. Lack of support and training to new associates without previous sales experience. Saw favoritism given. Some areas of town were over saturated with AFLAC agents. I did learn some new things but overall, I feel like I failed.
Pro érvek
Brand recognition of company. Good products.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, 1099 contractor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work on your own schedule
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 12.
It's a great company to work for if you have good leadership. Poor leadership can cause you to not make any money due to lack of support and training.
Pro érvek
1099 employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible Schedule but Hurt Pockets
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, augusztus 10.
I enjoy working for Aflac because of the clients I meet, I love the flexibility that is given to me, I do not like that money does not come in fast its hard especially if you are changing jobs, I highly recommend a second job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Straight Commission
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, július 31.
This job is a job you will definitely struggle at in the beginning. It takes years to build up business in be successful in this position. If you are wanting to make decent money right away then this job is definitely not for you. If you stress and worry a lot then this job is not for you. This job however is has flexibility. If you want to spend time with your family more and work from home this is a job where you can do that. If you are a go getter and have energy then you would probably succeed. The main downfall for me is how no benefits are offered to you the employee. This job is just what you make it.
Pro érvek
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
comission, no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for most
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, július 26.
This job is taxing on the mind and can be the most stressful thing ever. The uncertainty of a paycheck is the most crucial aspect and the reason why I can't recommend it to anyone. Unless you go into this job knowing of multiple companies that want to make supplemental healthcare available to their employees, than I can't advise doing it.
Pro érvek
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
hard to sell, odd training, no given accounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, július 18.
I was in sales so of course I could make my own schedule when I did work for them, but when it came to actual work and my bosses, it was awesome! I loved who I worked with and they all treat you like family. The only reason I didn't continue working there was because my pay was commission only and I'm not good in sales whatsoever so I needed a steady income. At the time, I had some family needing help at their store so it worked out perfect. I would definitely recommend people to work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 7Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job flexibility is great.
Bilingual Benefits Management Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, július 14.
Great Sales School.
Best supplemental products in the industry.
Great teamwork.
Ability to help people through financial products.
B2B sales and marketing strategies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for AFLAC
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2017, július 3.
Aflac gives employees opportunities to make a difference in the lives through benefit consulting in the area of supplemental health benefits. The company supports each individual associate with the training and preparation to offer families alternatives to financial and health challenges.
Pro érvek
Excellent training and support, people friendly, strong emphasis on family security
Kontra érvek
I've had no negative experiences with Aflac. It is challenging and demanding, but this is a necessity to drive positive competitive drive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 8Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
aflac
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia2017, június 15.
flexible work schedules. customer service skills. benefit skills. vacation at anytime if needed. commission based pay. great bonuses. growth in the company happens alot.
Pro érvek
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 7Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pyramid Scheme
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2017, május 31.
The longer you work there the more the commission structure benefits you, but the fact is that you will probably have to work 6 months with no pay which is absolutely ludicrous.
Pro érvek
Make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
Entirely commission and training is pathetic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your day job
Benefits Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, május 15.
Dont buy into the "typical amount of earnings" because your "trainer" will basically have to hand you part of their business to make anything within 5 weeks. There are multiple offices with multiple teams per office with no territories so you will be the 5th to 12th aflac sales person to walm into the office per week. If you want to do it dont quit your day job until you have a lot of annual renewal money coming in.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No pay until you find a group that hasn't been turned off by the constant Aflac sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 1Jelentés

Átfogó minősítés

3,6
1 904 értékelés alapján
5 csillag
4 csillag
3 csillag
2 csillag
1 csillag

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7
Bérezés/juttatások
3,1
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,1
Vezetőség
3,3
Céges kultúra
3,5