Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Benefits Consultant

117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 305 értékelés megtekintése
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 10.
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, május 7.
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
Kontra érvek
No training, no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 16.
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pro érvek
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Kontra érvek
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2018, április 11.
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Learning Experience
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 8.
Excellent Sales Training , but my regional and overall company management is not supportive in the field. It was a great opportunity for a new inexperienced agent .
Pro érvek
Great promotions and ads for products. Everybody loves the duck.
Kontra érvek
You are on your own to build relationships with business owners.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full commission have to be able to support yourself for a while
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, március 26.
This job is full commission and it is very hard to make it, very high turnover in the office I work in because it is so hard to make consistent income. A lot of travel and time for very little pay for at least the first 1-2 years
Pro érvek
Set your own schedule, be your own boss
Full commission no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Insurance Sales
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 19.
Insurance Sales is a cut-throat business and competitors did not treat new comers fairly. Sales were hard to come by and there was no base salary. Therefore if there was no sale, there was no income.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Training? What training?
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, március 16.
The group in Boise hyped an excellent training program, but I found myself out in the field by myself, and without my DSC. Don't waste time with them.
Work your own schedule
Kontra érvek
No effective training. You train yourself, and you go to Sales School a month AFTER you start.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Average working environment
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, március 8.
The typical day seemed like you were all alone without any support from your lead. Never received proper training had to do everything on my own with little to no success.
Worked independently
No lead support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great money if you have the patience to be a 1099 and you get a good trainer,
Insurance Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2018, március 6.
The money is there to be made. I feel I only had a bad experience because my direct manager was inexperienced and just not a good trainer. I feel you should be able to be on the team that best suits your needs and personality.
Bonuses and percentage paid
Kontra érvek
1099 only, no freedom to choose who trains you, I was held back by my supervisor being inexperienced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, február 25.
Lots of cold calling so if you are into that then this is a good job for you. Pay is off of commission, so there were days I worked 8 hours and never made money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Af-Wack
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, február 22.
Not a lot of people want Aflac these days. Sure, some do. However, it is not enough for someone on a commission only basis. Most companies offer sufficient health insurance plans to their employees as is.
Flexibility
Hierarchy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Business 2 Business
Benefits Consultant- Part-Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, február 15.
Not all Mgmt. is good. Be resourceful and learn to swim fast. Keep another job until you have a book of business. Focus on bringing money in for the company then you earn respect. Some people are more helpful than others. You have No real friends until you've been there a long time.
Pro érvek
Pizza, salad, learn new skills, Prospecting
Greed -keeps you hungry
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Not what I was told
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, február 13.
I was told going into the job that I would service a book of business to give me income while I sought to open new groups to grow my client base and income. It's been over 6 months and I have no groups to service, the area market is saturated with Aflac reps, significant travel is expected, and I've spent 3x what I've earned trying to make this a viable career. Bust! Moving on...
Flexible Schedule
Tough market
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Best Experience for me.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Los Angeles, CA2018, február 12.
The best part about this job is you are the only one that can hold yourself back. I experienced nothing but motivation and growth whilt at this company. The support system is amazing and I started doing things i didnt know I could do.
Growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, though not upfront
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, február 8.
The people and culture at Aflac was great but they are not upfront with the fact that it can take 1-5 years to make a living. Meanwhile agents are spending money while not earning any commission. Great if you live in urban areas, not so great for rural areas. Lots of traveling and visiting busineses over and over again just to be rejected.
Culture, people
Kontra érvek
Commission only, amount of time it takes to earn commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
My Aflac experience
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2018, január 31.
Very competitive, fast paced environment selling a wonderful product, to those who can afford supplemental insurance. Very challenging and rewarding for those who apply themselves.
Flexibility
Out of pocket expenses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, NJ2018, január 17.
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, január 16.
Executed the sale of custom insurance plans to businesses.
Consulted with various business owners to tailor insurance plans to the needs of their business and
employees.
Assisted human resources with the recruitment processes of new hires and participated in applicant interviews.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Potential to succeed
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, január 4.
Need to have strong self motivation and drive to succeed.
Cannot take rejection personal and cannot quite easily.
Success greatly depends on your work ethic, discipline and managers guiding.
Pro érvek
Great training opportunities, competitive compensation and bonus targets.
Kontra érvek
Hundred percent commission based. Can have bad leadership. Compensation can take a while to begin.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van