Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Benefits Consultant

134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 568 értékelés megtekintése
Name your own hours
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 7.
AFLAC will support you with how many hours you are willing to put forth. They also offer an amazing training with effective teaching and learning strategies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great minded people
Employee Benefits Consultant, coordinator trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, október 24.
Great place to work at people are nice and motivate you to push harder to attend your goal the only thing the income is not consistent as you have to keep opening business to stay in the game
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nonchalant presence in the job area.
Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, október 1.
Its two sides to every coin, the interview went well, and things they sell you with the great bonuses, the exotic vacation spots. The truth to that is sales are really hard to meet and also little on training from an uninterested coordinator that just did not care with a negative attitude.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
horrible work place, no great example of leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Cut throat sales
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 15.
They have "trainings" where you are required to call people on their list and ask them to get involved with AFLAC - essentially asking you to sign up people who could be your direct competitor for an account.

Cold calling for the first three months are supposed to be the list of clients you have for the next few years to work off of and get them to enroll.

Cut Throat as you are required to put your contacts on a list - this does NOT stop someone else with this company from going into this account and try to get the account over you. This can cause hard feelings, especially when you've been establishing a relationship with an organization and someone else comes in and closes the deal and gets the income from the contact.

I found it VERY hard to live off of the income I received with the restrictions I was given by my managers.

There are NO specified territories for you to market to - you have all of the state, along with everyone else in the organization.
Wonderful product
HIGHLY competetive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours but not steady compensation
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 5.
Insurance sales is not for the faint of heart. The first year or 2 are the hardest. Sales is commission only and very hard to keep steady pace. Lack of training and follow-through with management.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Commission sales, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team environment, mentoring and training
Insurance benefits consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medina, OH2018, szeptember 4.
I love the product and the company. I really like helping others and I have been able to do so by working with AFLAC. I have gotten out my comfort zone and grown tremendously.
Pro érvek
Flexible and room to grow
100 percent commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for a confident and responsible individual
Benefits consultant for AFLAC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 3.
There is a lot of cold calling, and it is a hard position. One must have the responsibility to get up and go every day. You come up with almost all of your own leads.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work schedule with training opportunites
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 23.
A typical work day included contacting potential businesses to set appointments with HR or the company owner to come share the option of adding Aflac polices to their benefit packages.
flexible work schedule
commission only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Aflac review
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverton, WY2018, augusztus 20.
- Talking with business owners. Explaining how Aflac policies help or hurt small businesses.
-Pushy sales. Its not about the customer. Its about the business with a fake front. I can not and will not put a person in debt for something they can live without.
-Management is pushy and I felt like they were fake. Too much makeup, high voice and too excited to see me for no reason. (except I was making them money) Not real or down to earth.
-Work place culture is awesome. Awesome ideas. But its a fake front. Especially for those who can not afford it but told they can.
-Pushy sales. HATE it. And I am not willing to break my relationships for AFLAC.
-I got to meet some amazing business owners and travel.
Pro érvek
Travel and meet new people with different problems
Fake management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Can be a good job
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 1.
First this is a 100% commission job. When I first started it was fun and I was able to meet new people. Then the Regional Coordinator started getting on everyone and telling us we were not doing enough and to stop bullshitting. Then many people stated to quit. There is a high turnover rate of contracted self employed agents with Aflac. There is little training or guidance. The coordinators just tell you to go out and prospect for new groups and get appointments with the owner/decision maker.
Kontra érvek
Being told you aren't doing enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Limited by who is training you
Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 23.
Go along with person training you helps start up your business. Takes hundreds of door to door visits to get one sale. Plus is dealing with business management and usually decision makers.
Working with businesses
Kontra érvek
takes hundreds of door to door businesses to make a sale.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
You are your own boss
Benefits Consultant and Asset Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, július 18.
The first month is spent learning and mastering the products and communication skills. Management is more than willing to help whenever you need it. You have to really be careful about time management as this career is strictly commission based. A majority of this career is driving, conversing, and maintaining relationships with local businesses. Also focuses heavily on technology for enrollments.
Great management. Flexible hours
Commission based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, július 4.
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 1.
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marquette, MI2018, május 28.
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 1Jelentés
Entrepreneurial
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 10.
Great opportunity to develop entrepreneurial spirit. Develop discipline and good work ethics. Your results are based on your efforts.
The management is very supportive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Not what I expected.
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, május 7.
I was promised training and they told me I didn’t need any experience to start a great career. However if you can go for months without a check then you will be fine but until you book an appointment and sell insurance you don’t make anything. It will eat through your savings. No training so if you have experience you will be fine but if you don’t look somewhere else.
Kontra érvek
No training, no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 2Jelentés
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lemont, IL2018, április 18.
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 16.
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pro érvek
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Kontra érvek
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 2Jelentés
Aflac
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2018, április 11.
You get out what you put in. With some luck also involved. Hard to build your own book of business. Aflac provides great products. I just found it hard to convince business owners to offer to their employees.
Job/Life balance
100% Commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van