Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Benefits Consultant

99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Business 2 Business
Benefits Consultant- Part-Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, február 15.
Not all Mgmt. is good. Be resourceful and learn to swim fast. Keep another job until you have a book of business. Focus on bringing money in for the company then you earn respect. Some people are more helpful than others. You have No real friends until you've been there a long time.
Pro érvek
Pizza, salad, learn new skills, Prospecting
Greed -keeps you hungry
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not what I was told
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, február 13.
I was told going into the job that I would service a book of business to give me income while I sought to open new groups to grow my client base and income. It's been over 6 months and I have no groups to service, the area market is saturated with Aflac reps, significant travel is expected, and I've spent 3x what I've earned trying to make this a viable career. Bust! Moving on...
Flexible Schedule
Tough market
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Best Experience for me.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Los Angeles, CA2018, február 12.
The best part about this job is you are the only one that can hold yourself back. I experienced nothing but motivation and growth whilt at this company. The support system is amazing and I started doing things i didnt know I could do.
Growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
My Aflac experience
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2018, január 31.
Very competitive, fast paced environment selling a wonderful product, to those who can afford supplemental insurance. Very challenging and rewarding for those who apply themselves.
Flexibility
Out of pocket expenses
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, NJ2018, január 17.
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, január 16.
Executed the sale of custom insurance plans to businesses.
Consulted with various business owners to tailor insurance plans to the needs of their business and
employees.
Assisted human resources with the recruitment processes of new hires and participated in applicant interviews.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Schedule is the best.
BENEFITS CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 18.
This is definitely a place to work if you love being able to your own schedule to work and entirely at your own pace. The only downside is that if you are looking for steady money coming in, you most likely won't find it in the first year until your renewals/residuals kick in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you're willing to build a business from nothing
Supplemental Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2017, december 12.
Working at Aflac is an incredible opportunity that I would recommend to anyone interested in building their own business in the Insurance Industry. The compensation potential is extremely advantageous to new agents and Aflac provides a good platform for long term growth within a company. However, you should know what you are getting into before pursuing this career. As a new agent, your job is predominantly dropping into businesses in your area or making prospecting calls, which can be very discouraging to those without the natural ability to sell their personal brand. If you can do that, you can have a very prosperous career with Aflac.
Pay, Hours, Culture
No Salary, Hard to start
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 6.
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2017, november 13.
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
culture
commission only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great company
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, november 5.
It's a great company to work for that is full of great people.The only downside is it takes a long time to get started making money. Other than the commission based pay, it's wonderful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2017, október 30.
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Set your own schedule
Everything Else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, október 24.
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18NemJelentés
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017, október 22.
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 1Jelentés
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2017, október 16.
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
Kontra érvek
long and a lot of off time hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Educational
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pismo Beach, CA2017, október 14.
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work environment for motivated people
Voluntary Insurance Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2017, október 1.
Great place to work because you can set your own hours and get out of the job what you put into it. You have the opportunity to meet new people and give e practical solutions.
Schedule
Commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, but has drawbacks
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, szeptember 18.
Great company and job, not for the socially weak. Must have great people skills and be okay with commission based pay. I love Aflac, it just isn't the right fit for me.
Make your own hours
Commission based pay only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
I did by best.
Benefit Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 13.
Extremely competitive. Lack of support and training to new associates without previous sales experience. Saw favoritism given. Some areas of town were over saturated with AFLAC agents. I did learn some new things but overall, I feel like I failed.
Pro érvek
Brand recognition of company. Good products.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, 1099 contractor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work on your own schedule
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 12.
It's a great company to work for if you have good leadership. Poor leadership can cause you to not make any money due to lack of support and training.
1099 employee