Aflac-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 390 értékelés megtekintése
Sales
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018, július 17.
Hated Sales. Cold calling is hard in all sales jobs. I worked with a friend to help out but I hated the whole thing. Money is good if you can make the sales.
Money
Cold Calling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2018, július 6.
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
Pro érvek
Flexibility to make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
Saturated market with no base pay.
Wonderful Products
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC 278582018, június 24.
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
Excellent Career for Entreprenuer
Agent, CIT, DSC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 21.
This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated individual that is looking to get into the industry with a Top Rated carrier that provides excellent training and tools to succeed.
Flexible Schedule
Aflac is great
Aflac Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 19.
Aflac is great. I really believe in the company that I work for and what we do. I have a lot of respect for the product that we offer as well as the people that I work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great company and product
Aflac Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 12.
This is a Commission position and you make it based on your desire to do the required things to succeed. These include contacting daily enough people to explain in detail the benefits of Aflac policies and then enrolling them. Management is good and there to help and it has a great workplace culture. Hardest part of job is one must be an extrovert and enjoy constantly meeting new people.
Pro érvek
Great product and very helpful management
cold calling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, április 24.
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and helping people and everything that Aflac stands for and behind
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, március 22.
I am loyal, trustworthy and dependable and I expect nothing less from the company I work for which Aflac does. You make your own schedule which is great but also remember that if you aren't working then you aren't making any money. You have to put in the time to see the results.
Pro érvek
You work with people you want to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
100% Commission
agent/Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, március 13.
Cold calling and door knocking not my strength.Just not a sales person. too much pounding the Street. I did not like this job. the company is great as are the people and management staff.
Pro érvek
great management and great people.
Sales
Poor manager
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, március 8.
Some co workers are bad persons. There are envy and favoritism. No good comissions. Not good supervisión. And other things that isn't well for nobody..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Just okay
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gates, NC2018, február 21.
It does offer flexible hours, but the more you work the more you get paid.

Pay is commission based only.

you are pushed to sell as much as you can, and to anyone and everyone. Even though the company itself does not push for that.

It is very cut throat, some will steal your accounts that you are working on.
self employed
Kontra érvek
not very ethical (people not the company)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Competitive and Rewarding
AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, február 17.
Overall a great place to work: the earning potential is tremendous and they have a great training program.

The most difficult part of the job is the degree of cold-calling involved and the best part of the job is the confidence AFLAC offers with their products.
Commissions are generous.
Kontra érvek
A great deal of cold-calling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Love working with people
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hazleton, PA2018, február 11.
I love working with Aflac. It is a team effort and my district manager taught me so much. I would recommend working for Aflac to everyone. It gives you also freedom and having a personal life.
love meeting new people
Kontra érvek
sometimes getting new businesses but the name sells its self
Munkahelyi kultúra
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, január 25.
It was definitely the best job I've had so far. Great team. Always trying to help and teach you to become your won boss. I definitely recommend the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
door to door sales
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, január 24.
this was a door to door sales job,was not hourly paid,only on commission,long day of walking and knocking on doors on a day to day bases regardless of the weather,ongonig traing every week,and out of town training every two months,your boss recived a part of your pay
meeting new people
only paid commision
You work for yourself
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, január 21.
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
Pro érvek
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
Kontra érvek
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Really good company
agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN area2017, december 31.
I called on businesses and provided really great products to fill in gaps their employees might have in their health care packages while saving the companies and the employees taxes by helping the companies implement section 125 plans for pre taxing benefits. It was a really good feeling to leave a business knowing you were helping their employees better take care of their families, that you were also helping a business add cash to their bottom lines, and at the same time, yes....I made a really nice income from the company.
Pro érvek
Meeting and helping people.
Kontra érvek
None to really speak of that I can think of.
A typical day at work
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central Florida2017, december 30.
This job afforded great flexibility with work and home. A typical day started in the morning with checking your email and phone messages. Then you would check your calendar and see what time you had either a presentation or enrollment set for that day. If nothing on the docket, you would start cold calling or go to your manager's office for training. My day would be anywhere from 4 hours to 8 hours long, depending on what I decided to do for that day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
would not recommend
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2017, december 20.
comission based job hard to find and close new accounts even with following their sales tactics, with zero help from your co workers or boss wasnt making as much money as was promised
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not a good salary
Life and Health Agent I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 18.
No salary unless you sell and even then it is unpredictable
Lots of work with little incentive, no real help in the field
poor management
low salary
People don't show up to meetings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van