Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 531 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Broke
Licensed Insurance Producer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookville, PA2018, augusztus 17.
Make sure you have another line of income because you will go broke working for them. You don't know when you will make any money. The management is useless and wants its agents to be cat fighting over accounts. Don't go for the bate... Unless your handed a book of business its not worth starving for years.
Make your own schedule
commission only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
A day at aflac
Agent / Producer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, augusztus 16.
Most day's and always on Monday's there was a Meeting with your Districtt Mgr. and your Team.

After that Meeting you were pretty much expected to be on the phone or hitting the streets, trying to set up meetings.

To me, the biggest problem with AFLAC is that each Manager has his own philosophy and if you don't get a "strong" Manager you are going to struggle a lot.
Great Experience
H.R / Marketing Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, augusztus 16.
The job itself was simple and easy. Relaxed office environment with relaxed working hours. Job was simple and required little time. Sometimes boring but Learned a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 15.
I learned how to take ownership of my territory. It taught me how to prospect smarter and how to make the most out of my day. The hardest part was commission only and charge backs.
Flexibility
Charge backs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Policy Services
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, augusztus 15.
I was hired through a temp agency and employed over 1 year. By far this is the best company I've ever had the opportunity to work at. The work environment was so relaxed and exceptional pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac is pretty much like other Insurance companies i've come across here in TN
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, augusztus 15.
I didn't really get a chance to get into that job i can explain if we speak or meet. This position didn't work out the way i expected it to go, so i can't be to specific.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
My review summary
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood Ranch, FL2018, augusztus 14.
Aflac is a fun company to represent; as the unquestioned leader in it's space in the market, it is comforting knowing you represent the best. Self-paced work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great earning potential
Independent Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 10.
Great company with great earning potential. The culture is great and the CEO is caring about the company and all the people working within it. Aflac is second to none in its industry. Lots of training and support.
Pro érvek
Work Life balance, unlimited earning potential, many bonuses and trips, and competitions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Entrepreneurial Work Environment
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, augusztus 10.
If your are a motivated self-starter and have a true entrepreneurial mindset are willing to invest in yourself and your career and only make $35 - 30 k the first year then AFLAC would be a good fit for you. Keep in the the prato principle or the 90 - 10 rule - where 10% of all new recruits at aflac succeed and 90% fail. If you are a winner and can make cold calls on phone and in person to local business and if you can close for an appointment with business owners you will succeed and have a wonderful career in insurance. The first year is always the most difficult.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and freedom working as an Entrepreneur
Kontra érvek
Commission only outside sales position with focus on cold calling and appointment setting
Ok for commission
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, augusztus 9.
Commission based company, have to start your own groups, outside sales, be agressive, some training, no health insurance, does have investment account for employees
SET YOUR OWN HOURS
HAVE TO BE AGRESSIVE OUTSIDE SALES
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun work place
Accounting Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, augusztus 9.
I love this company they treat their employees very well, great benefits and more. They provide on the job training, you can work from home and room for advancement.
On-site gym
Opinion
Sales Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, augusztus 8.
Achieve results at all cost s is not a way that i believe my training and licenses should be used in a way to produce results ...management constantly telling you one minute your great the next day when your sales are off your horrible......strange
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spoke with potential clients seeking supplemental insurance. Assisted policy holders with question, other policies, or claims.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA 711062018, augusztus 7.
Go out to businesses to offer AFLAC. Set up enrollments for business. Assist policy holders with claims.
Learned how the policies work.
Management was very helpful.
Very relaxed environment.
Hardest part is not getting the businesses to participate and if you can't write policies then you can't get paid.
Enjoyed meeting people.
Pro érvek
Tell the policy holder they are going to receive money for their claim.
Kontra érvek
Being paid on commission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, work environment
Regional Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 7.
Aflac has such a family oriented culture, they are the greatest company to work for. I reccommend them to anyone. You have a flexible work schedule, and an uncapped commission structure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
None (Volt alkalmazott) –  SC2018, augusztus 7.
The balance or work and life can be difficult of non-existent if the position deals with enrollment or implementation. Better opportunity for growth in other locations.
Intership
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Park, MD2018, augusztus 6.
Was a great internship to be apart of. Was able to get first real experience in a business setting and began to develop skills in cold calling and sales.
Strong Company
Senior Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, augusztus 6.
Enjoyed my co-workers, working with different departments. Enjoyed the nature of my job and enjoyed working for this company. Lots of variety and diversity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
contract work
Freelance Design Work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, augusztus 6.
Worked with Aflac on contract to do some design pieces. Enjoyed working with the manager I worked with. He was very friendly and easy to get a hold of with any questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be self starter and very motivated to succeed
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bismarck, ND2018, augusztus 5.
I enjoyed my years at Aflac. The products are excellent. The training was good. I didn't care to travel to South Dakota for meetings. I was very self motivated and had great contacts that helped me be successful right away.
Unlimited income
no income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for aflac
Aflac Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, NC2018, augusztus 5.
i currently work for aflac and I enjoy it. I love how I get to make my own hours and the people that have helped me that work with aflac are very nice .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van