Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 913 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
You own your own business
Sales Agent - Certified Insurance agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 18.
AFLAC is the type of job where you make your own ours and reap what you sew. Depending on your work ethic, and especially your personality, the job could go either way.
You make your own hours
Kontra érvek
It's hard to leave the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great secondary income.
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2017, október 16.
Saturation levels are too high for this to be a lucrative income unless you become a district or above coordinator. It's not a 9 to 5 job. Need to persevere for several years to have a good residual income. I recommend if it's additional retirement or secondary income. Great fun meeting people and helping protect families.
meeting and helping families/people
Kontra érvek
long and a lot of off time hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
great work place
Insurance Agent/Appointment Setter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, NJ2017, október 16.
Get in have a meeting with district managers.
how to prospect new business, how to present policy and services.
the management was very helpful in goal setting in your career.
the culture was great.
Just getting on track for getting commissions, but once on the sky was the limit. Just being out and about and meeting new people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Highly recommend Aflac
MDM Business Systems Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 15.
"contractor" while at Aflac.

I also was asked to relocate to Columbus, Ga there The culture & people were great
I felt Columbus was too slow a pace
Pro érvek
Awesome People, not cut throat at all, decent folks
Kontra érvek
no cons, people were awesome and decent
Excellent Team Spirit
Benefits Analyst, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  14 Wall Street, NYC2017, október 15.
A new recruit is required to make 300 phone calls a day to small business owners, follow up with companies where presentations have already been made and attend sales training sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is experiencing the assistance of colleagues and fellow team members. There are lots of dedicated people who really want to help you succeed.

The hardest part of the job is breaking down the resistance of employers to giving AFLAC agents permission to meet their employees and do a sales presentation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough to get started and slow going.
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2017, október 14.
In all honesty it could be me, but it was just to slow to get going with the licensing and the introduction and training to start getting paid if you do get anything in the first month working. I’m not overly aggressive when it comes to sales. I poke and ask questions but I’m not in people’s face like “buy my stuff it’s great!” Again it could be me but its definitely not a job for everyone and have some money saved up before starting this job.
Pro érvek
Premo schedule as you set your own
Kontra érvek
No sale no money and everything is on you dime when it comes to travel and licensing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Educational
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pismo Beach, CA2017, október 14.
The team worked well for a bit but the constant turnover of the employees gets to be wearing on a person's soul. Great job for a self motivated individual who doesn't care much about team work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Fun Place to work
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2017, október 13.
I opened and closed the office for multiple different job types and personalities. I enjoy working with all types of individuals. I can have an interesting conversation with highly educated person as well as someone with lower educational background
Pro érvek
work with many people from many walks of live
hostile employees at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is a totally different day meeting clients.
Benefits Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, Texas2017, október 12.
Enjoyed helping people with choosing the right Aflac product for their need and budget. This company allows you the opportunity to grow according to your goals.
Bonus
Kontra érvek
No major medical insurance offered
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must have great work ethic
Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, október 12.
The job is what you make since you are self-employed. The more customers you find who agree to your services, the more your compensation......................
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were great but the company not so much
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 11.
It was not what it was sold to be. I had trouble with my commissions and benefits. Money would be taken from me without proper explanation as to why. When you are commission only that matters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Challenging
Independent Insurance Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, október 11.
Challenging, face to face sales but it is not for shy people or for people expecting a base salary. It is a commission only job that can be financially good if the needed sales quotas are meet.
Good people
Good Company
Benefits Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2017, október 11.
Aflac is a great company everyone is a team player and wants to help people. The reason i want a change is due to no job security and i have zero benefits. Also just for me personally i dont fully enjoy being and insurance agent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac is a great place to work
Sales Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston Heights, TX2017, október 6.
I really liked the Aflac culture. I would recommend anyone who wants to be there own boss and can persevere and learn everyday should check out Aflac.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac is a good company, it offers great products. The problem is that clients cancel their polizas at any time.
Life and Health Insurance Agent. (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, október 5.
Aflac is as good company, and it offers great products. The problem is that the clients cancel their insurances at any time, then you are obligated to return the many back to the company.
Pro érvek
Aflac offers great products..
Kontra érvek
Earnings are never secured.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Overall good company
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 3.
Overall, this was a good company to work for. the work days can be a little stressful and there is little advancement outside of the call center. this was one of the major pain points.
Treat you like family
Administrative Specialist IV (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 3.
They are friendly and caring. They help each other as needed. I liked working for them. However, the position I cover, it is temporary with no sign of permanent.
friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Take them a long time to hire perm
Commission sales
District Sales Coordinator/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, október 3.
I worked with AFLAC, selling employee benefits to small businesses. I enjoyed the work ... straight commission sales. Met business owners, and offered supplemental insurance to their employees
Own boss
Straight commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Typical Commission Job
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, október 3.
The job is your typical commission job. They hire a lot of people and basically see who will cut it and who won't. They are more diligent in the hiring process though to try and hire more people that are an actual fit.

Management has had a history of each different one giving different direction which makes it difficult to know what is needed to be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Aflac Agent
Agent/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, NC2017, október 3.
As a agent this job gives me the time to manage my own day. I've learned how to sale insurance. The workplace is very calm. They treat each person as if you are special.
freedom
Kontra érvek
slows down when your leads dry up

Átfogó minősítés