Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 398 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Competitive and entrepreneurial workplace
Sales Associate and HR Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, június 2.
My time in Sales in Aflac was characterized by strong pressures to contact as many businesses as possible. Individual performances were evaluated weekly within a group context, and compensation was commission-only. That being said, the experience pushed me to step further out of my comfort zone by allowing me to interact with a wide variety of individuals in an attempt to sell them insurance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Structure is key
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2018, június 1.
If you are under the right management there is lots of room for you to have a flourishing career potential. Structure and organization is key without this there is no hope.
Great bonus structures
Kontra érvek
Too little training and cultivating resources
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
you are your own boss
Benefits Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, június 1.
As a benefits specialist, you are your own boss and get what you put into it. You work on getting clients through leads, referrals and through networking.
you make your own hours
Kontra érvek
if you are not driven, you will not succeed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't there very long don't feel comfortable leaving a review
Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 31.
I wasn't there very long don't feel comfortable leaving a review. I was only with Aflac for a few months, and honestly I am a terrible salesman. I hated the job but I was the wrong fit for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun work place
Aflac District Admin (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, május 30.
I loved working for Aflac although it is commission only and I am looking for a steady pay as I am a college student. I would totally recommend to anyone who is an outgoing person!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and a self paced job
Insurance Sales representative Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morgantown, WV2018, május 30.
A typical work day would involve making called to business owners and or CEO's of a company. Next, you would go on runs to different business and asking to speak to the owners to see if we could set up an appointment to present our benefit packages to them.
Extremely Relaxed, Self-paced, Paid as you go
Kontra érvek
Long drives sometime, rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Its okay
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Opelika, AL2018, május 30.
You have to drive around to get people to purchase insurance. We have a pretty good team, we have fun when we do work together. It is commission only so if you don't have sell, you don't get paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun yet fast paced call center
Customer Service Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 28.
Working for Aflac in the call center was actually one of the best jobs that I have ever had. Aflac is an awesome company with awesome benefits such as medical, life, dental, and cancer policies for employees. They offer the best starting pay rate of most of the companies in Columbus, Georgia! Unless you are living way above your means you can definitely live comfortably. There was always music of different genre's playing at just the right level to keep the mood right. The most enjoyable part of teh job is getting to encourage those policyholders who are going through a rough time and to try and reassure them that things will get better. The hardest part of the job is doing all that you can in your power to assit a person and they curse you out and call you all types of names and are just rude and disrespectful to you. That can be challenging at times to deal with on a daily basis. Overall awesome place of business!
Pro érvek
Gifts and pries give away often, awesome music paying while working, awesome benefits.
Kontra érvek
You can never find a supervisor when needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Benefits consultatnt
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marquette, MI2018, május 28.
100% commission position so it is extremely time consuming and expensive to get started.

I drained my bank account trying to get started as an associate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
competitive with the demand to make high returns
sale representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 27.
while working at aflac i was giving the autonomy to work alone out in the field. there where meetings to discuss tools we could implement in the field
little oversight
Kontra érvek
demand to meet deadlines and make sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Aflac
BENEFIT ADVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, május 26.
A very rewarding career with great work life balance.
Working at Aflac afforded me the opportunity to better enhance my skills with speaking to individuals who could benefit from have such great products
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac has great plans that help policyholders in time of need.
District Sales Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, május 26.
Aflac has great marketing and you can built a great book of business. It's is a work program.
The plans that you offer employers to enhance their benefits
for their employees is a great win.
Residual income
untrained sales agents
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Products and Company to Work For
Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, május 26.
Enjoyed representing the products of Aflac. Great reception in the workplace. Seemed as if we have far too many agents crawling all over each other for business.
Great Product Reception/Recognition in Workplace
Kontra érvek
Too many agents calling on same businesses
Aflac
Independent Sales Associate Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 25.
It is 100% commission, which is not made clear in the interview processes. Their benefits start after being there for at least two years, and that is stock in the company.

There are a few good managers, but during my time there most of them were stepping down because they didn't want to have to train people. There is also a high turnover rate, because like I already mentioned it is 100% commission and they want Aflac to be your only job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful company and working environment and earning potential
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY and Washinton DC2018, május 24.
the problem with this job is it is commission only. There is no security at all. Also, the hours are extremely high

A typical day would be 3-4 hours in a call center, 4 hours on client-sites selling and supporting and 2 hours of record-keeping
Pro érvek
ability to earn as much as I can
Kontra érvek
no security, daily hours too many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
na
District Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 23.
It was ok. Was there a year. Didn't stay long. Took different job. People were ok. Job was ok. Days were ok. Didn't like sitting in the office. It was boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fantastic employee perks
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 22.
The company offers a variety of type of jobs, but the commonality is they all come with fantastic perks that make employees feel valued, which is a morale boost.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent Career for Entreprenuer
Agent, CIT, DSC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 21.
This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated individual that is looking to get into the industry with a Top Rated carrier that provides excellent training and tools to succeed.
Flexible Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Supportive environment helpful resources
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM 880012018, május 20.
Aflac is a great opportunity to learn and become an independent business owner. You determine your financial capability with the amount of focus, determination, accountability, and activity. The resources to develop your craft is very accessible in the provided website and study modules.
Bonuses
Kontra érvek
Without constant productivity there is potential for failure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult selling situation with an already saturated area
Independent Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 20.
You must have an adequate cash flow to become an agent due to low returns on any sales. You spend a lot of time in meetings,
training and on the road. There are very few successful associates that make a livable yearly wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van