Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 305 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, április 22.
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
Kontra érvek
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Working as QA onsite co-ordinator for AFLAC on contract
Test Lead (Onsite QA team co-ordinator) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 22.
1. Balanced work life
2. Nice work culture
3. Friendly environment
4. Flexibility to work
5. Highly on demand technology adapted
6. Career growth providing for the employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Licensed Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, április 21.
too much work for commission. if you dont LOVE sales dont do it. it doesnt compensate for the ware and tear on your car. training is difficult because you must travel for it too
Insurance
Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 19.
Typical day would be to tour different businesses and try to sell Aflac's products.
Hardest part of selling the product was learning the most companies offer insurance to their employees, therefore not seeing the need for my product.
Awesome
Team Leader and Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 19.
Aflac is a great place to work with unlimited opportunities. Having worked here for over 25 years I have seen many changes most of which were good ones. The company has a friendly and professional atmosphere and continuously find time to celebrate it's employees.
Flexible schedules
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lemont, IL2018, április 18.
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
It was good
Regional Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 18.
I would like it more if it was paid internship. otherwise everything was very good. All the managers are also very engaging. And if they offered me a full time position, i would definitely get that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It is a job
Product Innovations and Control Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 18.
Aflac is a family company. That means they really care about the YOU that works for them. They have a cafeteria in a gigantic omnibus work fortress. They will also tell you to not have too many earrings because they can be distracting; other adults at aflac are distracted by more than two shiny things on anyone's ears, or things like colorful hair. Family companies can't stand for that, even if it makes your ears bleed as you cycle unhealthily to show the work life balance of family company expectations on your head. Because no families have people with lots of earrings or colorful hair. They will pay you though, pretty well actually, maybe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great company to work for!
Supervisor, Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 17.
Aflac has great benefits and are among one of the best companies to work for in the U.S. The culture of the company is very inviting as well as motivating to all employees.
fun place
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1 aflac pkwy2018, április 17.
Nice friendly, relaxed environment. I have learned a lot working at AFlace, relaxed environment. I really enjoy working for the company and plan to remain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back with no strong sense of direction
Benefits Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bingham Farms, MI2018, április 16.
This was my first commission only job. The product is good. They want you to cold call companies to market to them before you even have product training. For the first few weeks you're with a manager who writes you business but after that you're on your own. The district managers tell you one way of how to sell, the region managers tell you another. Once a newer agent arrives, your training and development is on the back burner and no longer a priority.
Pro érvek
A lot of the agents are nice
Kontra érvek
Poor management, conflicting sales training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company; opportunity for teamwork & collaboration
Business Process Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 16.
Aflac is a supportive organization with opportunities to advance, to learn and grow. Everyone is treated with fairness and guided by the leadership's emphasis on growth with caring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extreemely high stress & competitive with other staff plus tons of driving
Insurance Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 16.
I got burned out driving all over northern and central Vermont and New Hampshire. There was lots more paperwork and computer work that had to be done in the evenings and on weekends that was not explained to me when I was hired.

Management was constantly putting pressure on everyone to make more sales no matter how well you were performing. The stress was not worth the potential reward, even though I totally believed in the all the products that I was selling.
Pro érvek
I really enjoyed helping people solve there needs. Plus, I got commisssion on selling myself pruducts and there was a great retirement plan.
Kontra érvek
Too much stress with current management, and pressure to expand selling area into more miles on road per day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Very enjoyable
Assist in claims and representing clients needs (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, április 15.
It was a typical insurance scenario. It was mostly to sell to your existing contacts. The atmosphere was very competitive.
There was great potential for a good income, but you have to work really hard at it and be a pure salesman. This is not a bad thing, but if you want to succeed you must put in the work.. Most people there were good to work with. It was by no means a bad job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be relentless at prospecting and closing sales
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2018, április 15.
Very difficult to make a living at this career in a rural area. Only do this if you are in a metro area. It is enjoyable if you like meeting people every day and love sales.
Training and Opportunity
No territories
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great for self-motivated workers
Independent Sales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danvers, MA2018, április 14.
Aflac is great for self-motivated workers. I recommend this company to recent college grads with good connections, who can leverage those connections into immediate success with Aflac.
No professional structure.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, április 14.
If you are a new recruit soon to become an agent, the overall quality of your field training will depend on the cooperation of your manager. If your manager is focused and efficient, your possibility of thriving will be high, but if not, expect the exact opposite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment, but no job security
Account Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 13.
A typical day at work is good because of the people, environment, and the overall employee culture was great! In 2016, Aflac had a layoff that put many people, including myself, in bad situations. A month later they hired me back after giving me an option in a small amount of time for a small selection of jobs that I wouldn't have applied for if I was not under the pressure having income to pay bills. I was hired in a fast-paced production department, made it through a very difficult, unorganized, training that would have me working under a supervisor and lead that would not be on site. This made working even more difficult not having leadership available when needed.
coworkers, culture
leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good fit for people with minimal contacts or money
Account Manager/Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bel Air, MD2018, április 12.
AFLAC is a great company and with real good products that I believe in. The problem is the people that sell the products. This is a real cut throat business and if you don't like making cold calls and getting constantly hung up on or you don't like walking door to door asking to speak to people, then this is not the job for you. The people that make great Aflac employees are people who have a lot of connections with businesses and also have a lot of money to spend. You have to spend a lot of money to make money in the insurance business.
you make your own hours
Kontra érvek
you lose more money than you make
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Exciting place to work
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glastonbury, CT2018, április 12.
Answer all incoming calls, Review all claims, write letters to policyholders, Order office supplies. Run various reports and distribute to agents. Prepare renewal letters. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with policyholders.
Pro érvek
Recruting candidates and pizza parties
half hour lunch
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van