Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 431 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
okay job
My supervisor was Susan Ingle (Volt alkalmazott) –  Locust Grove, GA 302482018, július 8.
If you hustle you can do well. You are your own boss. You must be self motivated. It is expensive doing door to door sales. Coldl calling over the phone is hard. Most people don't like insurance agents!
you are your own boss
lack of structure
Flexible hours were nice
Claims administrator/ customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, július 7.
Flexible work at home hours, very convenient. It was a pleasure to help assist people with their claims process personally. Gives a person a sense of fulfillment, as assisting someone personally, helps them feel like someone cares, and avoid the aggravation of an automated system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Insurance Sales
AFLAC- Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, július 7.
Working for AFLAC requires being licensed in insurance sales. The cost to become licensed may be large at first. Door to door sales with very few leads. Too many agents to truly be successful unless you get great referrals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent Insurance Benefits Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenbelt, MD2018, július 6.
Overall a great place to work. The majority of the employees are contractual, so there are no benefits. Work environment consists of office/field and there is also the flexibility to work from home.
Pro érvek
Independence and varied work hour.
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun and action-packed work
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plattsburgh, NY2018, július 6.
great people to teach and guide you. no limit for the amount of success or pay you receive. the amount of work coordinates with the pay when done correctly. fast job placement. great teammates and awesome staff atmosphere. guided for success
10-99 contracted emplee
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, but not enough compensation to live on.
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2018, július 6.
I put 43,000 miles on my vehicle in one year trying to make this job work. I went out every day making cold calls. I got stood up regularly for appointments with business owners. The market is extremely saturated for supplemental insurance and Aflac gives you no help with any book of business. I can confidently say I did everything I could to make this job work, but at the end of the day you have to be able to pay the bills.
Pro érvek
Flexibility to make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
Saturated market with no base pay.
Great Experience
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 5.
AFLAC is a great company. Its a great way to learn sales. Its business to business sales. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The juice is worth the squeeze.
Great Career Opportunites
Account Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, július 5.
Amazing Company w/ great benefits. Appreciates employees & celebrates yearly with gifts. Work remotely, paid holidays, vacation time & family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, július 4.
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
It is a great company
Independent Associate Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 3.
I do love the company. However it was challenging for me working on a commission base job. If it was otherwise, I would have still being with the company.
Flexible hours
Commission pay challenge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328092018, július 3.
When getting leads, and getting the sales are the toughest part of the job.
Have control of your own hours and when to work. You can have as many accounts as you want and the business is yours for as long as you want to maintain them.

Great conventions and bonuses.
Excellent stock options and discounts.
Commission only
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 3.
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Opinion
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, július 2.
Aflac is overall a fabulous place to work, culture is great, benefits and pay are very competitive and in my opinion better than most in our surrounding area and training is offered.
Best Company Ever
Kontra érvek
Managers can make your life difficult if they do not like you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 1.
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult to get started.
Insurance Producer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, június 30.
Prospect businesses for future businesses, canvass, meet and greets, follow ups, etc. I learned to expect to be broke for a long time with this job, make sure to have something on the side to pay your bills because this is NOT reliable starting off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Alamitos, CA2018, június 30.
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
Kontra érvek
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
Excellent Management
Executive Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, június 27.
I absolutely loved my job at Aflac. I just lived to far away. My District & Regional coordinators were absolutely amazing. They treated me like family & they worked with me to give me the expierence I have today.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Exciting
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 26.
Cold calls, prospecting, product knowledge, high pace high energy culture, hardest part of the job rejection of product, most enjoyable part was going out prospecting with other agents
Pro érvek
ability to make as much money as you can
no help
Daily functions
Licensed Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, június 26.
Aflac has a very good product and loved working for company however it was commission only. For new comers it was hard to provide for family have to work 2 jobs or have spouse.
was a good product
commission only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac was a company full of opportunity
Corporate Training Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, június 25.
At the time I worked at AFLAC, I worked in a department that was understaffed. As a result, the expectations were difficult to attain and tensions were high; however, as a whole the company puts customers first, provides excellent customer service that is well trained and ready to support.
lots of growth opporunuty
cut-throat team members
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van