Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 912 értékelés megmutatása
no comment
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, október 31.
Because I am being forced to fill out this review I will say that everyone that has an experience with AFLAC will be different depending on the office you work out of and the people around you. Again as I requested earlier: NO COMMENT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best job I've ever had
CSR II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 30.
When you get to work you log into your computer check emails, sign into your phone on time. depending on the schedule you'll have a 30 min or 1 hour lunch there's a restaurant style break room a gym in the building. management is very helpful and there's plenty of help on the floor for new agents. the hardest part of the job is when a customer calls in sad about a situation their going through but you must stay focused and help them without getting emotional while still showing sympathy. the most enjoyable part of the job is all the recognition you get for a job well done. work hard and it will be noticed. The pay is great even in training. The only reason I had to resign is due to medical issues and I had to move, If it were up to me I would have retired from the company
Pro érvek
amazing cafeteria, gym in building, great training
I was an Independent agent
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2017, október 30.
I worked semi-independently, I set my own schedule and created my own work zone. I managed my own time, took breaks when I needed and took time off when I needed.
I was my own boss
Kontra érvek
I worked on commission so the pay was not always great
It is never enough.
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2017, október 30.
I tried and tried to make this job work. It was a blood bath. I dont want to say much more. Great product but poorly structured. My region did not take care of their own. They promoted agents to walk all over one another
Set your own schedule
Everything Else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Great products
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 29.
Great products and an excellent learning experience for recent college graduates. It can be cut-throat and favoritism can be shown to high achievers. Management doesn't spend enough time developing associates. High and often time unrealistic sales goals. If you don't like cold calling, this may not be the job for you.
Assisting Customers
Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management plays favorites and provides no help for new recurits
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 28.
the sales force consist of a bunch of mid aged women and there friends. They all look out for each other and provide no help to new recruits. Your told just to go out door to door and sell insurance
make your own scheadule
no assistance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It's terrible
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 27.
Sounds better than what it is. The pay is awful. Very little training provided and takes a lot of time before work itself begins. It's incredibly hard to do anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Hard to advance
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Island, NE2017, október 27.
Commission job. Hard to make good money with so many agents competing for business. No benefits and travel to get to training and meetings was at your expense.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work.
Claims Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 27.
A great place to work where employees are well appreciated. Can be stressful at times but what job isn't. There are great benefits to working for this company
Customer Service Rep
Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, október 26.
Customer service Representative position at Aflac requires 8-9 hrs via phone reviewing customer policies. Position was good and pay was fair for job duties.
Commission Only
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, október 25.
They have you sit in this mandatory training class that you are not getting paid for and guarantee that you will succeed but how do you survive at the beginning with no money
You create your schedule
100% comission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
good company/poor management
Insurance Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, október 25.
good company/poor manager
manager played favorites
i left after securing a large account and havinng the manager give the commission to someone else!
good product
unfair manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
was not for me
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, október 24.
the opportunity wasn't there. they hired too many people without support people building their business. veterans undercut new people consistently. no benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
fun and productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, október 24.
fast paced and fun place to work. I was able to use all of my skills and increase accuracy and efficiency in my work. I loved my co workers and managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Onsted, MI2017, október 23.
I would get to answered phones and help people get in contact with an agent to help them with there claims. I learned about so many different things while working for Aflac. Management was very friendly and fun, loved working with them. The hardest part of the job was taking calls and messages from the ones who were calling due to a death, cancer or something regarding there child. It was good feeling though at the end of the day knowing I helped people and their families at the end of the day though, and because of that it made me love doing the job.
Pro érvek
meet new people everyday, benifits
no paid vacation
Always on the go.
Independent Licensed Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearl River, NY2017, október 23.
You have to constantly keep prospecting to bring in new business so that you can close business deals. Very hard to do drops and get an appointment. Referrals are one of the best methods to get new accounts.
cutthroat
Aflac Benefit Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Falls, IA2017, október 22.
dont do it unless you like raman noodles. They talk a great game about pay, trips and such but none of its true , I am still waiting for a $100 bonus for a contest i won 4 wks ago
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Office manager
Office Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, október 22.
I worked in the office, not an agent. Highly stressful, challenging and rewarding. If I was a decade younger, I would be an agent. Aflac is a good product and works well with the health insurance.
Pro érvek
Self motivated and pays out. Helping clients
Kontra érvek
High stress meeting numbers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales and Insurance skills both necessary
Agent Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2017, október 19.
I got hired on a commission only rate and was trained or several months. The downside for me was learning in a group setting and working without understanding the needs of the customer which a provider needs to express in cold sales.
Pro érvek
Good growing company for an excellent sales pro
Kontra érvek
It could become alot of busywork, if a schedule is not made upon a sale because of the process insurance, providers need to implement afterwards, done individually.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You own your own business
Sales Agent - Certified Insurance agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 18.
AFLAC is the type of job where you make your own ours and reap what you sew. Depending on your work ethic, and especially your personality, the job could go either way.
You make your own hours
Kontra érvek
It's hard to leave the job

Átfogó minősítés