Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 081 értékelés megmutatása
Aflac
Financial Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 19.
Great Company, very ethical. A great and excellent learning experience, awesome learning tools, and methods. A company who puts their clients, and their clients best interest first.
Great Place to work.
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, január 19.
As an independent Agent you work as hard as you want and can advance as high as you desire.
There is friendly competition and an incredible bonus and reward system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
100% commission
Small Business Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida State, FL2018, január 19.
Generating new leads is one of the hardest parts of the job. In order to get into the door of a new business, you must first get thru the doorkeeper. Then speak with the decision maker, who is normally unavailable before you’re even given an opportunity to sell your products to their employees. These steps are directly related to your productivity and pay, which require extremely long working hours without receiving pay. Not many people have this kind of cash available to spend without taking in an income, while they are trying to build a new business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good Place to work for if you like Sales/Marketing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendora, CA2018, január 19.
Great place to work for, however high sales required in order to make good commission. Training is awesome and informative. Your direct manager will expect you to do lots of cold calling and canvassing
A lot of growth
Broker sales rep/CCM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018, január 19.
It was great, had a lot of opportunities to grow up wards and across different positions in the company. I spent 10 years with the company, and don't regret any of it.
You fund yourself
Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, január 18.
Pure commission. They don't train you on the computer system. Your expected to pay for everything except sales materials. Nice people but they are not very professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
it sucked
Insurance producer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2018, január 18.
They made promises that were not kept pay was not what was promised. The manager was all about him self. And was not helpful at all. YOu worked from the office and at home where on call all hours even in the middle of the night. You were unable to make personnal plans due to the fact you would have to drop them to attend meeting five or more times aweek.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Park, MI2018, január 18.
Enjoyed learning and building a book of business. No health benefits, but good compensation package. Training was awesome and I had fun while I was there.
Compensation
No health benefits
Been here 16 years
Independent Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, január 18.
Looking to work with my passion of Football. Aflac is great product especaily our Cancer Plan. I have flexible hours but no health benefits are offered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful for the right person
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshtemo, MI2018, január 17.
Aflac is a wonderful company to work for. I am horrible at "cold-calling" so this was not the right career for me. They offer great incentives and you have the possibility of making a lot of money but I am no salesman.
Own boss, incentives, money
Cold-calling
Sales
Independent Benefits Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, január 17.
Aflac is a sales driven company. A very good company linked with health insurance. While insurance cost continue to rise, funds for supplemental insurance continue to decrease. I'm self employed and self motivated but 100% commission based careers are jobs best suited for others. I enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life.
Schedule Flexibility
100% commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
cold calling is not good business
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, január 17.
I was not a fan of going door to door and doing drop ins. I preferred to get the referrals and work for my leads. It wasn't a great place to really get a good idea of the insurance business. I think it was more of the bad side of the business.
Positive work environment, competative
Licensed Life and Health Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, január 17.
Great place to work but return can be limited based on client base.
Some end up making a lot of money and others make little to nothing.
Company basically helps candidates to get their agents license and provides excellent marketing training. However pay is based on commission only with limited leads to do so.
Great marketing training
Kontra érvek
Leads provided by Aflac are just a list of companies in the area you service.
disappointing
Independent Insurance Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Howell, MI2018, január 17.
this position didnt live up to its hype which was contingent upon me taking this job. the training was non existent and the person whom i reported to showed little interest or sincerity in working alongside me as i learned the business and started generating a book of business.
Awesome career path
Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, január 17.
This is an amazing career path if you are stable and financially comfortable. This a commission paid basis and can earn a lot if you have the funds to cushion while you get started
Commission Based
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, NJ2018, január 17.
Aflac has the potential for a starting sales associate/insurance producer to be successful. However it takes some time before becoming successful. Cold calls/Corporate drops/Referrals needed in order to book appointments. Trainings available to help sharpen knowledge and presentation tools.
Flexible
Commission based
Prepare to starve
BENEFITS COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, január 17.
Let me start by saying that the Aflac products are awesome. I have them myself and would not let them go for anything. The Aflac in my area hired as many people as were willing to take and pass the state license testing. The idea is to get a few small business opportunities that the new agent may know then turn these over to the long time agents for renewal purposes. New agents do not get to share in the existing customer pool to at least make some money to survive while prospecting. Long time agents, that are already receiving renewals and didn't want to go out pulling doors, serviced the few companies that were brought in by new agents that had to leave due to not making an income. So if interested in working at Aflac have at least 12 months reserves to be able to get your book of business working.
Great product
starve till you make it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Starter job
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  ohio2018, január 17.
Starter job great learning experiences ............ Well known company name good team you have to get involved in order to exceed now providing group business and individual policy
Pro érvek
Meet and work with great people
Sales
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Hill, CT2018, január 17.
This was a temporary job to get me back on my feet. It did that and allowed me to network while selling and identify my next career opportunity. Must be motivated to sell if you want to be successful.
Poor management
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Zion, IL2018, január 16.
Horrible management, district manager found chosen favorite and stuck with him, everybody quit. No pay unless you landed deal and agents were constantly tripping over each other because no zone or territory. Other districts even allowed to call on our prospects. District manager was even poaching my strong possible customers.

Átfogó minősítés