Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 081 értékelés megmutatása
great job
Insurance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2018, január 28.
Loved working with Aflac, Love being my own boss. The problem is you run out of business to talk to and the competiton is fierce. It is always a competitve, I did not enjpy that. I do not want to compete for bonuses and gifts, I want to receive these on my hard work.
Pro érvek
Loved working for my self
Not enough work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to break into commission only sales environment
Independent Producing Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, OH2018, január 27.
Just what the title says. You might make a go of this if you join up with about $20000 in the bank to keep you going while they use you to generate leads. You will not be given a break with this company until you are there (survive) for 1 full year.
Pro érvek
Great training, if you have the resources to make 'no money' for 6 months.
Kontra érvek
No established business leads given - everything starts from scratch, including your training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac is THE BEST COMPANY! If the Agent focuses on product knowledge to gain understanding of how policies' benefts work, Agent will do well.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  TN2018, január 27.
Success is available to the Agent who is honest, organized, and can communicate in simple, layman's terms how benefits in policies pay policyholders, the Agent is on track to help many clients. There is NO NEED to manipulate, pressure, nor deceive prospects. Just explain the benefits, premiums and how to file claims. Be available to help at every step. Once policyholder experiences Aflac benefits, they will keep their policies.
Pro érvek
Can set up your business at home.
Kontra érvek
Getting set up and learning how to do it, It's not actual 'con', It can just take some time and some Agents give up too soon.
excellent company atmosphere
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, január 26.
Making cold calls both over the phone and in person business to business sales. Weekly agent meetings. Great company events and incentives for awards/ bonuses.
Recognized company name.
Kontra érvek
Requires strong discipline work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is all in what you want
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2018, január 26.
If you don't have children and have the drive to always be looking for new business then this is a company for you. They have a great marketing strategy with the DUCK which everyone knows. You can make some crazy good money and have a lot of fun, but be prepared to work hard. It will be worth it. Don't forget to bring your integrity with you. In this business agents have a tendency to lose what is most important sometimes.
Flexibilty
Flexiblity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Excellent experience
Senior Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, január 26.
Would highly recommend as a very square away & professional work culture. Great staff great training program for a motivated individual although you are able to make your own hours.Benefits and compensation are fair and reasonable..
Great management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, január 25.
It was definitely the best job I've had so far. Great team. Always trying to help and teach you to become your won boss. I definitely recommend the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
nice people
Benefits Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, január 25.
making calls and setting appointments. I've learned a lot about the insurance world. As far as management goes it really is different for everyone. Everybody is different
free time
100% commision
door to door sales
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, január 24.
this was a door to door sales job,was not hourly paid,only on commission,long day of walking and knocking on doors on a day to day bases regardless of the weather,ongonig traing every week,and out of town training every two months,your boss recived a part of your pay
meeting new people
only paid commision
Sell you a bad dream
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broussard, LA2018, január 24.
Unless you have family in the business you'll never make it. This is a fun job but you'll never pay your bills on hopes and dreams. I wish I had people to help me make it until I get on my feet but....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Na
Independent Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, január 24.
NA - I didn't really like it - but I also wasn't successful at selling so my bias is skewed of course. I think it would have been beneficial to provide some hourly compensation to new employees while they work up their sales pipeline. Another issue was that sales people were often not staying in their own territory, which is a double edged sword because it of course makes those in lower income territories suffer in sales if they had to tread it non-stop, but it also hurts other sales people in other territories in regard to their planning/coordinating where to go to target prospects.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative I - IV (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA 319992018, január 24.
I loved working for AFLAC. When my mom qas diagnosed with leukemia they were so supportive. Unfortunately she needed me full time so I had to leave. I would recommend AFLAC to anyone searching for a career with a company that cares about its employees.
Pro érvek
Great all around benefits and rewards
Kontra érvek
High call volume at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent company for supplemental Insurance
Administrative Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, január 24.
I don't mean to give this a bad review, AFLAC itself isn't a bad company to work for I unfortunately didn't have a very good Manager. My friend who was a field agent at the time referred me to the position, she stayed with the company for 10 years so I guess that says something about AFLAC for itself.
Stealing clients
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton, NC2018, január 23.
i worked fro aflac for 1 1/2 years and had a great time until i noticed they started giving my clients to new people and when i confronted them they brushed me off so don't fall or the trap
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Field Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, MS2018, január 23.
If you like the freedom of working for yourself and setting your own hours and schedule, this would be the ideal place for you. It's competitive yet stressless
fake
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, január 22.
The management are not trained to manage people. This job hires literally anyone as a sales agent because they don't actually train you. There is HUGE turnover they do not invest in their people.They will say anything to get you in the door... that you will work for yourself and make your own hours then micromanage you. I studied sales in college and they basically do everything they said not to do. There are no territories so companies have already been called 20 times or more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Working at Aflac
Office assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, január 22.
Working at Aflac has given me great customer service skill, greeting people in the office, setting up meeting, making appointments on the phone. Opened up a new world in the insurance industry and understanding the purpose of insurance and working in a office. I prefer to have a more hands on type of work environment.
Working for a 500 fortune company
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Leadership is awesome!
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory Hills, IL2018, január 22.
The leadership team is awesome. You have District Managers that care about your success. You have to put in the work and remain diligent and disciplined.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, január 21.
Overall I loved Aflac and everyone there. They were very supportive and all around great. Very family oriented and made you feel like part of the Aflac family.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Cold calls only to build business
You work for yourself
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, január 21.
Being an Aflac associate, I needed to use my car, phone, and purchase promotional items and food for clients. This is a 100% commission compensation job. If you are fortunate enough to land a client with over ten employees to participate, and do that every two weeks, you may be able to do this as a career. The regional manager is very friendly and goal oriented. The most difficult part of the job is driving around and walking in random business to find clients because they have all already had other Aflac agents call on them numerous times. I enjoyed the flexibility to work a short day when necessary.
Pro érvek
Work for yourself, plan your own day, work from home sometimes
Kontra érvek
Long gaps between pay, no client base when starting, having to pay back commissions when policy holders drop coverage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés