Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 298 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Awesome place to work
Communications Specialist III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 30.
Aflac was the best company I have ever worked for! They value their employees, believe in advancement opportunities and provide the necessary education for advancement. I loved working there!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No money in certain areas
Independent Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownwood, TX2018, április 30.
I sold in an area that has income average 25000/ yr.. manager and wife had inherited most of area from father .. hard to make money... ask to come back part time.. they never would set a meeting to discuss it.. be careful
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No money to be made in poor areas that have been monopolized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Differentiate pls...
INDEPENDENT AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 30.
Understand that I worked for an agent of Aflac. Not directly Aflac. Therefore, Aflac may be a great company but the agency may differ in how they handle or deal with situations.
independent contractor
Kontra érvek
door to door, cold calling
Great product
Accounting Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 27.
It was a good place to work. As a Secretary there, I learned more about the company. Most of the folks were great and loved their work. Happy that title and pay of my previous position was changed for the better.
Compensation was fair and loved employee matching to 401k
Production levels not consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large company with a heart
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, április 26.
May have changed lately with a lot of change and new people from competitors but when I was there it was a great company, generous and fair and they trusted their leaders and employees to do what they thought was right. I worked in the field under fantastic managers, all of whom have now been transitioned out or retired.
Many great leaders
Kontra érvek
Great leaders have been replaced due to retirement or fresh blood
Aflac
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, április 26.
Loved the job. have to have a go getter mentality in order to survive. if you want to make money you have to go make it yourself. great culture. quarterly events are amazing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
typical independent sales position
Assistant District Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, április 25.
feast or famine. Get ready for the revolving door. Employee turn over is high to say the least. One in every 15 employees make it. Due to unreliable income.
Great Opportunity for hard workers
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  jacksonville, fl2018, április 25.
Great commission, stock, bonus and advancement opportunities. Hard workers only need apply.

I got to work with different people everyday figuring out how to help them with benefits decisions. Worked with businesses and their employees.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, great commission and bonus
not easy job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Specialist 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 24.
Aflac is a great place to work but it really depends on the department. I worked in the call center for 2 years and I realized that Im not a over the phone customer service person. but overall its a great company to work for
great pay with benefits
call center
Stressful but rewarding job
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, április 24.
This is a job that is based on how much effort you are willing to put into your business. You make your hours and days you work. It is difficult in the beginning because it is only commission and building your book is difficult. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money but you will need to put in the work to get there.
Flexible, Your own business
Commission based, Cold Calling
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not feel part of this company
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, április 23.
did not feel a part of this company as a sales representative i wanted to feel more a part of this company but did not achieve this so the motivation was not their.
no salaries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Product
Corporate Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, április 22.
Amazing products lack of support from managers. Unrealistic goals for success . Unfair work/life balance. 1099 employees are told unrealistic amount of money to be earned.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Waste of Time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 22.
Now you must really be knowledgeable of sales. And for people who are considering taking this Career with them watch out, You must have LIFE & Health License and not to mention is all commission base. I wish they had told us that through our interview email instead of wasting our time and gas. SO ALL COMMISSION BASE PLUS YOU NEED YOUR LICENSE I think is a waste a TIME. Either start your own insurance company or work for a standard company this place is a waste of time.
Cant think of any
Kontra érvek
Driving, Waste of your time, money, gas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
More of a scam than a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, április 22.
Worked there for three months. Worked my tail off to get new accounts for the company, got my manager in front of numerous business owners and did all I could do on my part to build a book of business. For some reason, no one there has any closing skills; wasn't able to get a single stable account. The account I did mange to secure, my manager let fail (couldn't keep up with his own workload, which showed in his clients 'dissatisfaction). As a result I'm now nearly $3,000 in debt due to advanced commissions. You work your butt off for loans and then your managers rob you and put you in debt when you leave. If you have half a brain and some people skills, Aflac will hire you. Most of the people I saw Aflac hiring for new associates were totally incompetent and had no idea what they signed up for. Aflac's products are valuable for small businesses, but working there? I would have made more money working at McDonalds.
Work environment, very homely
Kontra érvek
Make no money, be lied to about making money, will screw you every chance they get
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Working as QA onsite co-ordinator for AFLAC on contract
Test Lead (Onsite QA team co-ordinator) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 22.
1. Balanced work life
2. Nice work culture
3. Friendly environment
4. Flexibility to work
5. Highly on demand technology adapted
6. Career growth providing for the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Licensed Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, április 21.
too much work for commission. if you dont LOVE sales dont do it. it doesnt compensate for the ware and tear on your car. training is difficult because you must travel for it too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Insurance
Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 19.
Typical day would be to tour different businesses and try to sell Aflac's products.
Hardest part of selling the product was learning the most companies offer insurance to their employees, therefore not seeing the need for my product.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awesome
Team Leader and Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 19.
Aflac is a great place to work with unlimited opportunities. Having worked here for over 25 years I have seen many changes most of which were good ones. The company has a friendly and professional atmosphere and continuously find time to celebrate it's employees.
Flexible schedules
N/A
100% Commission self starter job
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lemont, IL2018, április 18.
I joined Aflac because I liked the company. I really liked the people I worked with. I was a Benefits Consultant. It was a 100% commission sales job. A typical day was making 100 dials or prospecting small businesses, trying to get an appointment with the business owner.
Pro érvek
Flexibility, big potential for income
100% commission, need to be go-getter and self starter
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
It was good
Regional Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 18.
I would like it more if it was paid internship. otherwise everything was very good. All the managers are also very engaging. And if they offered me a full time position, i would definitely get that.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van