Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 914 értékelés megmutatása
i wasnt into sales
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, PA2017, december 3.
if you are motivated you can do this job i wanted something else and wish aflac and anyone there the best of luck in the future. great product but comishion only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend the Orange Ct office unless you have previous sales experience or you know someone if you are someone’s mom you’ll fit in.
Business adivisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CT2017, december 2.
Very disappointed, it is like a fraternity , you have to know someone to get any help. Cold calling I see some DSC’s helping the new people mine didn’t at all never prospected with me , half of the time didn’t even answer text messages. I could have done the job if I had a better DSC , but when you get absolutely no support and no interaction from your new supervisor it’s very disturbing , the few times I met with him all he did was look at his watch waiting to go to lunch with his boys in the office. Very unprofessional, he has such a poor personality, I wonder how he sold anything. I think you can do well at AFLAC if you have proper support and someone wants to mentor you and develop you. The DSC’s should have previous management experience so they know how to train and develop people. At least I did get my life and health license out of them will put it to use elsewhere I where there is training and developement.
Create your own schedule
Kontra érvek
It is all in who you know in the Orange Ct office
Excellent place to Work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2017, december 1.
Nothing negative to say about this experience. It is a positive atmosphere, with delightful co workers. The office space is wonderful and the product is top shelf.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente dentrabajo divertido y saludable
Agente de Seguros (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caguas, PR2017, november 30.
Un buen trabajo en donde se adquiere una basta experiencia en el area de ventas denseguros en donde no solo se vende, sino que ayudas a personas a obtener lo que necesitan y a la misma vez tu tambien ganas.
Tiempo de Calidad
Inestabilidad de salario
Munkahelyi kultúra
On the go with constant customer service.
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2017, november 30.
Aflac is a great job for those who like to meet new people. Working at Aflac is good for people who have the ability to sell, and feel comfortable educating people.
Pro érvek
Getting to work with and without teams
Kontra érvek
A lot of driving and gas usage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Enjoyable
Certified Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 29.
Enjoyed the friendships I developed. As I decided to return to school later in life, there was no auto advancement for obtaining a higher degree. However, my management was nice.
Pro érvek
Variety of departments to work
I prefer not to answer
Fun and informative
WINTER RECRUITMENT INTERN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, november 28.
I did cold calling and held phone interviews. I helped with social media presence. I also sat in interviews and orientations. I learned how talent acquisition works, various administrative tasks, and what Aflac offers. The workplace is fun yet very individualistic. The hardest part of the job was the cold calling and the coming up with social media content. The most enjoyable was connecting with the regional manager and the camaraderie between the interns and the woman in charge of the interns.
gaining multiple useful skills
short-lived internship
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Horrible Place to work
AM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, november 27.
This by far has been the worst company that I have worked for. Minimum pay, no room to advance and favoritism is showed, throughout the company. Education and experience will not get you anywhere in this company.
Clean building
Kontra érvek
Horrible Management, Horrible Pay, No room to advance, Favoritism is shown.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great only if you are well established.
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2017, november 27.
Aflac is a great company to work for, but only if you are a big person of the community that you work in and only if you have the income to support you your 1st year with them. The policies and what they do is fantastic, but there is no support when it comes to making money. It wasn't my intention to leave, but I have gone about 3 months without enough income to be able to keep up on my bills.
Pro érvek
You set your schedule, Great people behind a great company
Kontra érvek
Commission only, Hard when you don't know a lot of the community that you are in, Money is hard to come by the 1st year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Market Saturated
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, november 27.
This is a 1099 position, market was inundated with aflac agents who would market and area and be gone in 2 weeks. Consumers were not happy to talk to us and conditions to market were unfavorable.
Pro érvek
Freedom to set own schedule
Kontra érvek
Market saturated, 1099 status which means no sick pay, vacation pay, benefits, etc.
Independent Agents
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 26.
For the most part you are your own boss and can make your own hours. But, you must be prepared to work 40+ hours in the first few years in order to establish a client base. It is commission only so salary is all over the place. Always on the search for new accounts/clients.
Love the Culture
Business Process Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 24.
AFLAC believes in work life balance and a great company to work for. The benefits are unmatched which is a great asset to the salary. Aflac believes in community and giving back. It is a relationship company so promotion is tough unless you know someone. I rank Aflac high.
Balance
Kontra érvek
Advancement is who you know
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work - Only the strong survive.
District Sales Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, november 22.
Aflac is a great company, but to be successful, you must work very hard and independently. It takes a true entrepreneur; wanna-be's need not apply. On the other hand, if you are driven and are capable of doing the work, the sky is the limit.
independence
100% commission, sometimes a while between pay checks
Dissappointed
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, november 22.
I loved AFLAC, and wait to be apart. However, the experience left me highly disappointed. I learned that where the customers are well taken care of the agents were not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager-Tax (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 21.
It's a dynamic company undergoing some structural changes. After 60 years in insurance, there is an effort to modernize functions and disciplines to take the risks required to stay competitive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Independent Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, november 18.
Loved developing my entrepreneur skills, as well as helping others bring peace of mind into their lives. Great team environment, as well as a way to become self made.
Excellent place to work
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, november 15.
Aflac was a great place to work you had a work life balance. A typical day at work would be cold calling on business for about 2 -4 hours. the rest of the day was spent making follow up calls to set appointments for the next day. We had some of the best district meeting ever and the food was great.
Enrollment periods
competition very competitive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good culture
Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorao Springs, CO2017, november 15.
Commission only position and very hard to make a living. Very difficult to open accounts. It is nice to set own schedule, but need more leadership for someone with no sales experience
Set own schedule
Commission Only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It required lots of cold-calling
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, november 14.
Good place to start learning about the insurance business as a young college graduate if you don't mind working on commission. Was not a fan of making the suggested 500 cold calls a day.
Great organizational culture
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2017, november 13.
Management wants you to succeed and will do everything possible to assist you. Fun place to work and competition is friendly, not cut-throat. Commission jobs aren't for everyone, but if you can handle rejection and are organized and self-directed, you can make a great living at this.
culture