Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 383 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Disappointment
Benefits Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, július 4.
Looking back, there was so much agent turnover that the leadership prepared for that by pushing new agents to open new accounts but did not support them afterwards, as if preparing to give these to their veteran agents to keep them happy, who were not opening accounts.
It is a great company
Independent Associate Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 3.
I do love the company. However it was challenging for me working on a commission base job. If it was otherwise, I would have still being with the company.
Flexible hours
Commission pay challenge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328092018, július 3.
When getting leads, and getting the sales are the toughest part of the job.
Have control of your own hours and when to work. You can have as many accounts as you want and the business is yours for as long as you want to maintain them.

Great conventions and bonuses.
Excellent stock options and discounts.
Commission only
Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 3.
I enjoyed the work and had an amazing supervisor who motivated on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people everyday. They offered rewards regularly for goals met.
Opinion
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, július 2.
Aflac is overall a fabulous place to work, culture is great, benefits and pay are very competitive and in my opinion better than most in our surrounding area and training is offered.
Best Company Ever
Kontra érvek
Managers can make your life difficult if they do not like you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule and potential for compensation
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 1.
Aflac provides flexibility in daily schedule as well as what is required for compensation. Working a commission job is difficult, but there is a strong support system with Aflac which helps newer agents. The hardest part of the job is getting the leads and doing prospecting as a new agent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult to get started.
Insurance Producer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2018, június 30.
Prospect businesses for future businesses, canvass, meet and greets, follow ups, etc. I learned to expect to be broke for a long time with this job, make sure to have something on the side to pay your bills because this is NOT reliable starting off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the comrades that i worked with.
Independent Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Alamitos, CA2018, június 30.
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, unfortunately they don't pay ypu. It is hard cold calling for hours without pay. You need a good financial cushion in order to sell insurance.
Comrades
Kontra érvek
No pay, hours of cold calling without pay.
Excellent Management
Executive Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, június 27.
I absolutely loved my job at Aflac. I just lived to far away. My District & Regional coordinators were absolutely amazing. They treated me like family & they worked with me to give me the expierence I have today.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Exciting
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 26.
Cold calls, prospecting, product knowledge, high pace high energy culture, hardest part of the job rejection of product, most enjoyable part was going out prospecting with other agents
Pro érvek
ability to make as much money as you can
no help
Daily functions
Licensed Insurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, június 26.
Aflac has a very good product and loved working for company however it was commission only. For new comers it was hard to provide for family have to work 2 jobs or have spouse.
was a good product
commission only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aflac was a company full of opportunity
Corporate Training Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, június 25.
At the time I worked at AFLAC, I worked in a department that was understaffed. As a result, the expectations were difficult to attain and tensions were high; however, as a whole the company puts customers first, provides excellent customer service that is well trained and ready to support.
lots of growth opporunuty
cut-throat team members
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Wonderful Products
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC 278582018, június 24.
The company itself has wonderful products. As a sales rep, culture is very intense and demanding.
The market is also glutted and I found potential clients to be annoyed at "yet another Aflac agent".
Yet they keep adding more agents to step on each other.
Not a positive experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good first impression, but wait.
Benefits Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, június 23.
I worked at Aflac for almost year. I really enjoyed what I did, but when I had my interview with them they weren’t very honest. What I mean by that is they say the first year you will make a certain amount. Well what they don’t share is how that breaks down. I did everything they told me to do, I really busted my butt. I have a family to provide for. In order for anyone to succeed and get thru the hard times in the first year is you have to have one of two things either have a separate income to where what you get paid from Aflac doesn’t matter or be prepared to go into debt.
Pro érvek
Great morale, but be prepared
A lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
good career
District Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charles City, IA2018, június 21.
i really liked helping people in work inviroments helping families and children was very rewarding and helpful to me in my managment opertunities with aflac
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good compensation but commission only
SALES AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, június 21.
Remote office, good compensation but commission only, flexible hours, good training available, difficult to sell insurance. Great Employees, Minimal contest perks
Flexible schedule, good compensation
Commission only pay
Limited Opportunity for Advancement
Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, június 20.
Working for the print subsidiary, Communicorp, even though promotion should be a natural occurrence, when asking for promotion, the most common response was, "it's just not in the budget". Investing in their employees is not something that is seen as important. A big part of the company's problem.
Pro érvek
Team events to build comraderie
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with businesses.
Supplemental Insurance Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, június 20.
This job was very flexible. You had to be on your toes though. Going out much during the week and scouting for businesses. I believed in the business and had past sales experience so it was easier for me. Management wasn't very fair in genesee county on the businesses you got on your own when it came to pay when you were new. You really had to pay attention to details and what was going on around you. It's a 100% commission job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Time Management is key
District Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Collinsville, IL2018, június 20.
Aflac allows you to choose. Many can not handle the freedom Aflac provides, but those that can will be every successful. Chances to travel and many rewards including trips.
Freedom
Time management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Products and training.
District Sales Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2018, június 18.
Put your head to the grind stone or you wont make any money. Those who work hard will survive but not much advancement. Needs to protect the sales force better against non-payers.
Helping people.
Kontra érvek
No base pay, all commission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Aflac? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van