Aflac Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 914 értékelés megmutatása
Great place to work!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, december 14.
The atmosphere is awesome there. The company as a whole is like a family and the environment is very productive. The employees thoughts and ideas are taken seriously and used for the advancement and ease of other employees in the future.
aflac
District Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 13.
too much power given to local managers
groups and employees taken from managers to give to friends and family.
too much politics to be fair. thousands of dollars scammed by rigging awards
money
corrupt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you're willing to build a business from nothing
Supplemental Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2017, december 12.
Working at Aflac is an incredible opportunity that I would recommend to anyone interested in building their own business in the Insurance Industry. The compensation potential is extremely advantageous to new agents and Aflac provides a good platform for long term growth within a company. However, you should know what you are getting into before pursuing this career. As a new agent, your job is predominantly dropping into businesses in your area or making prospecting calls, which can be very discouraging to those without the natural ability to sell their personal brand. If you can do that, you can have a very prosperous career with Aflac.
Pay, Hours, Culture
No Salary, Hard to start
Workplace
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, december 12.
The workplace was fun to work. The supervisor I had was not very good at her job. They had employee week there and that was fun. Everyday was busy there.
OK for a temporary position, best place to start at in This Given Industry
Benefits Consultant, Independent Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bayside, NY2017, december 11.
Its an OK for a temporary position, best place to start at in This Given Industry. Good platform to continue on as a Broker or CFP. Just understand the orientation is all a push, to get you to work harder. Its like any other 1099 or Sales job it all depends on you and your own goals to make it work.
Manage Your own Hours
Kontra érvek
Its purely Commission Based and the Market is Flooded with Agents, so not a long term career option compared with my own goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Business consultant
Business Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, december 11.
Great people to work for and are willing to help you. 100% commission is extremely difficult to make a living wage on until you are established which takes over a year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Agent
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carroll, IA2017, december 11.
Working with great people that are willing to working to help you work towards your goals.
It established your roll in the community as a independent agent.
I did not like
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Germán, PR2017, december 11.
I did not like it because it is a work commission. But they do not tell you in the orientation before taking the job that if a client cancels in less than a year they charge you back from the commission they paid you and they charge you what they paid you plus interest. Then they send that to your credit and they make you a bad credit.
Aflac no integrity
Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 10.
There is no integrity in this company! I had been working a client for a while and a new agent went in with the marketing manager and closed the deal for herself!
No integrity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst Job I have ever had.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammonton, NJ2017, december 10.
No Compensation for hard work. No matter how much you sell, you are not paid for any of it. That includes clients who re-up their insurance or even add other products for added protection. They do take care of their clients and pay out accordingly.
Flexible with Schedule
Claims Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 8.
Job was rewarding as it allowed me to help others in their time of need.
My passion has always been helping people. I encountered a lot of friends through out my career and that in itself was a reward.
Pro érvek
Helped others in their time of need
Kontra érvek
Not enough paid time off
Commission only sales job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 8.
Not good for an older person who needs income. It is a commission only position with no benefits. You for the most part have to find your own customers.

Good job for a young person just starting out who had a lost of family and friends to sell to.
Commission only
100% Commision
Outside sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, december 7.
Good product portfolio, great amenity for employers to offer to employees and claims are paid quickly to policy holders.Truly the downside is that areas have been worked through so many times that the companies you can make money with are either existing clients or have been thoroughly turned off by previous encounters. 100% commission independent agent which is great, however if your pipeline is not constantly full with viable prospects, it is difficult to stay profitable.
Pro érvek
Residuals - policies remain in force
Keeping productive, 100% commission working for yourself
Pyramid scheme
Insurance Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2017, december 7.
Management is great, pay is good if you make a sale, Key word being IF. aflac hires so many people that you walk all over each other while trying to get business. In my area there are very few business that you go into that the owner of the business don't make the following comments..."you are the 7th aflac person in here this month. What makes you any different than the others." "Oh your part of the aflac army?" Don't get me wrong aflac is a great company with great benefits and policies. Still currently have my aflac policies. Management at my branch is really good, and they do want you to succeed, but after knowing how they are paid it makes you wonder if they only care because it reflects in their paycheck. Though the economy is better than it has been in years, times are still hard to most people. The first thing people will cut out is supplementary insurance.Its not medical, Its not car, not house or business insurance, its supplemental.Its not insurance people have to have. I am not disgruntled or upset that I went to work with Aflac. I just want to make people aware of what it really is, instead of going into an interview and letting management paint a beautiful picture for you.Aflac will hire anyone who has a breath, it does not matter to aflac if you work out or not.If you are only there for a few months and open one group aflac has already won, because they DO NOT have anything invested into you financially. You do not get paid for or reimbursed for required training in house or required training that may be hours from your home. This job I would recommend to adults  több... that have already retired who have some sort of income coming in,or kids fresh out of college that daddy is still footing your bills.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Mis-Managed Style
Benefits Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 6.
I don't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of contacts and know the territory you are working in. You will never have solid pay unless you know a lot of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
In equals out
Life and Health Insurance Independent Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  IL2017, december 6.
Good company to work for, good management. You will only get out of it what you put in. You are your own boss and your earning potential depends on how well you work your business. Great leadership and team to help when needed.
flexibility
flexibility
fun
Director, Corporate Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, december 5.
was overall a great experience. They started me on commission. After I proved my ethics, loyalty, and stats I earn my salary. The sky was not the limit with this company. it was very profitable and a great time. I learned allot from Aflac and very thankful.
experience
started on commission
Munkahelyi kultúra
no work life balance...always cold calling
Insurance Sales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, december 5.
commission only job!!!!

always cold calling!!!

you are never good enough for the bosses!!!!

dont do it!!!!

they promise you everything but give you nothing!!
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work environment with an opportunity for advancement.
Marketing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2017, december 5.
A typical day of work would begin at 7AM for training on products and policies. 8AM-9AM would be team meetings and coordinating of the day's schedule. 9AM-4PM Field Training for new hires and acquiring sales goals. 4PM-5PM Head back to the office to recap and review, set up the calendar for the following day.

I learned a tremendous amount of content regarding policies and procedures for insurance in the state of California, as well as proven successful techniques for sales.

Management was what made this work environment special. They were always supportive and would often offer their assistance without being asked. I knew from the very beginning that I wanted to be a manager in the office.

The culture at Aflac Culver City was that of a family. We always had someone to go to who had been there longer than we had, someone to answer questions in the office or when we were out in the field. There were events to bring us closer together outside of work like movie nights, basketball and softball games, bowling nights and even community fundraisers to help the less fortunate.

The hardest part of the job was having the self discipline to wake up every day and go to work when you weren't 100%. You had to have confidence in yourself, that you were setting things in motion that might not pay off that week, but would pay off in the future. Continually putting business in your pipeline is key. Without that you will always be struggling to gain traction in business.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients who were contacting me because they needed help. Our job
  több... is to inform our clients, educate them on their options and help them choose the right plans. They would call you when something went wrong and I wanted to help them immediately. I have been to many clients homes to assist them in filling out paperwork, answer questions for them and help them file claims. Getting a handshake, a hug and a smile is truly rewarding.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Ability to have an unlimited earning potential
100% commision based
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Really enjoyed working there
Insurance Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, NC2017, december 3.
Called clients and potential clients to grow the customer base, meet with potential clients to get information about their needs and coverage, match insurance policies to their needs and explain the options to customers. Make sure policies stay current and make amendments to the policy as life changes. Types of insurance worked with included life, health and long-term care. In addition, helped clients settle any claims on their insurance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés